Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow (36871 Views)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! / Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by donphilopus: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
obalolaunited: Hez probably a nairalander it's too late to cry when the head is off
It's not too late guy! Can you compare this with the so-called apology letter one of our MODs wrote?? Was his letter not too late?? Did we accept it, or not??
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by donphilopus: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
In saner climes like the US and Canada he should have resigned honourably. I have totally lost my respect for this man.
Like how Stella resigned??

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Danhumprey: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
obayaya: this is not an apology.. he should seek out the woman and offer sincere apologies to her.. and pay her some damages
Exactly!!!!!!!! What law did she broke to have warrant such derogatory and harsh statement? undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by donphilopus: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
in foreign countries oshiomole would have resigned over this crude and barbaric statement. we reject this apology. oshiomole must invite her to the govt house or visit her or make a statement of apology. Its not as if he has programs for widows.
Oshiomole should tender an unreserved apology to the woman personally, agreed! But has Stella resigned??
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by donphilopus: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Exactly!!!!!!!! What law did she broke to have warrant such derogatory and harsh statement? undecided
Dan! I don't like this oooo! grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by deeptesting(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
Words are like bullets never you pull the trigger if you don`t have the right target on sight otherwise you cannot undo the damage no matter how much you apologize.....Adams has apologized.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Kingspin(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
donphilopus: That's what I wanted to hear! My comrade governor sir, go and sin no more! Your sins have been forgiven.
I hope you will extend it to other politicians in the country.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by MAYOWAAK: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Apology or no apology,Yes, Adams purports to offer an apology while responding to a group that paid him a courtesy call. That is a political apology, not heart felt. If he really meant to apologise, he should be humble enough to look for the woman and apologise or direct his media aides to write a statement apologizing for this faux pas. I hitherto held Adams in high esteem but the man "don fall my hand" with this outburst. If we once criticised GEJ for saying " l don't give a damn", then Adams too must be lampooned for this ugly conduct, his political apology notwithstanding.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by omanzo02: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Says who?

Do you want to tell me that you have never at any point in time said or did anything you never regretted?

The man has apologized for his uncouthness. That's fine by me.

As for those saying she wasn't hawking, I don't believe Oshiomole just decided to attack her without her having to have broken one law or the other which would have landed her in jail by now in more developed countries, widow or no widow.

Agree that human beings make mistakes, but utterances like this as head of a government should be thoroughly thought through before being uttered and are not regarded as mistakes but his manner or style of governance, Oshiomole just added a perception to his long list. lol
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ok,the new law is u break a law ,we tell u 'go and die',it's painful.But is saying 'go and die' really that mean?I mean it's common lingo in Benin where I live.Also means 'Go to hell'.It's a way of saying 'you've made me too angry'.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Agwoden(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sweetlemon: I'm leaving you all over-sabi people here. I have said enough.
Gal, your sugar daddy has messed up and u are here vomiting. Pls u need rest.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by 3kay945(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
This is NOT an apology.
Oshio ? .... your sin stays.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by eluquenson(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
He shouldn't just seat there and say sorry...He did not offend us or d public. He has to go and find d woman and apologize to her...give her a new life so that her heart will weep no more!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by nitlad: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
Where is the apology?

In the entire article, there is no single quote from the pudwhack that expresses his apology.

Adams Oshiomole, O Shofo ni!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Tuntheycr7: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
So na how much I'm de pay d woman for not controllin his anger ?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Ayomax(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
I'm still searching for where he apologized to da poor woman, animal under human skin
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by omenka(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
astronautog: lol that video spread like wide fire even my grandpa phoned me and was swearing 4 oshio on the phone!!!
It is ''wild'' not wide.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by omenka(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
eluquenson: He shouldn't just seat there and say sorry...He did not offend us or d public. He has to go and find d woman and apologize to her...give her a new life so that her heart will weep no more!
Endorsed 100%

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
He should go to hell. I dont do apologies, the man has lost his respects finally!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Good.

Now let everyone shut up and rest. angry
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichommy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by McDoe(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
In the Nigeria we know, pride to a man of Oshiomhole's status, is everythn. But for him to come low and apologize shows that he is a courageous governor. Apologies accepted.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by deb(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
How many leaders actually apologise in Nigeria?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by chifreke(f): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Selfish leaders...he does not even know that the money he is stealing..belongs to d woman also..by right...God is watching them!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Exactly!!!!!!!! What law did she broke to have warrant such derogatory and harsh statement? undecided
why wnt ASUU go on strike? Dunce

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by priscaoge(f): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Too late to apologise....For the Bible says "Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard" Proverbs 21:13
(KJV)

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by nitlad: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
He noted that money was not the best thing thatguaranteed ones happiness, “but honesty and selfless service".

Throughout this whole godtdam article, the part in bold is the only place where the unrepentant brute is quoted and it has nothing to do with apology.

Adams Oshiomole, woe unto you!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ayokaz: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
the man has said he regrets his actions....plz pple move on.... some politicians have done worse without apologising so leave the man alone. He is human afterall and he can afford to make mistake and he has admitted it
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Beennkumar(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
It's too late. angry
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by 123dennis: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pls Adam give the woman a help to help her lift the body of poverty from her.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Silay: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Appology accepted but the wares of the old woman should be returned. This is a sense of humility if he can come out to appologize and I salute him for that.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ebucha: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
He should as a matter of urgency trace that widow and return those goods. If you watch the clip you'll notice the woman is not a street hawker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Justin Onuorah Abuah Is Dead. Buhari Mourns State House Information Chief Abuah / Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. / Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.