Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow (36668 Views)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! / Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Firefire: Dear Adams Oshiomole,
To err is human, to forgive divine.
Everyone makes mistakes, commit sins at some point in their life. It’s a human nature to make mistakes. But to forgive someone from those mistakes is indeed very hard.
It doesn’t happen naturally like making a mistake. People are acting in a godlike (divine) way when they forgive.
One almost has to be in a real holy place in their mind to forgive someone.
However, I personally am yet to see any act of remorse and apologies from Adams video above.
Adams Oshiomole… Nigerians and your well-wishers could be able to love you again and forgive you if we can see genuine repentance, remorse and unreserved apologies tender not only to the pained widow but to all persons who could come in contact with your action video now and years to come.
We are still waiting if you would still retrace your steps and be humble enough to apologies properly.

Shalom!

People,this is the way to talk.If u bring any PDP /Anambra shit up,we fire ur backs.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by BrightDeGea(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
pascyj: Seems Go and Die means so much to u.Let's psychoanalyse you:were u so abused while young.If u can't answer,then go and die.It's an Edo word for Shove it or Go to Hell,you're 2 bleeped 2 b noticed.And I am not apologizing.It's nt my job to make u happy.Hide ur head and cry if u like.
who the fck is this scumbag?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
naptu2:

Finally, you've put your emotions aside and are now thinking rationally (at least I hope so).

There's nothing silly about my question. I ask that question for a good reason.

Some people are making demands on the governor, when they are not the ones who have been wronged. One poster said that "he must give the woman 200,000" others have made other demands, so that question is, what if he apologises to the woman and she accepts his apology? What then? What happens to all the people that are making demands?

You kidding me? They were not the ones wronged? every citizen of Edo state was wronged. Every Nigerian was wrong! I told you to try and come down from your high horse sometimes and truly feel the people. Some of you are detached from reality. Whether someone say 220k or 500k is inconsequential. If the governor has enough sense, he should know what to do that will assuage peoples feelings at least to some extent. I heard the Edo PDP has already raised some funds for the woman. Can you blame them. I would do the same if I was in their shoes. Oshiomole is messing up big time
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
ichidodo: As long as viewers see your face get punked by my likes,who gives a slang eyed chinaman sh*t what you ignore?! Dogpuke
This guy baffles me.We re nt part of u.What's he writing?U too go and die!Wetin sef.U want to shift the base of the civil war,get ready.U can't stand d heat of ur own cooking.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Firefire(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Shokoloko: it had to take a video going viral and a visit from a women's group to get that man to say an 'apology' he has no remorse. Oshiomole has forgotten that he is mere mortal and oneday his wife must be a widow or he a widower. death must still catch up with them. all his supporters maybe you dont have widows in your family but they exist and society doesnt care much for them. if that Godless man cant retun her goods and beg her forgiveness maybe we in nairaland can identify her and see what we can do for her

@ Shokoloko, sorry; Adams Oshiomole is already a widower his wife is dead.
however to help the sentence widow see:
https://www.nairaland.com/1535382/fundraiser-oshiomoles-widow-victim-widow/1#19868662

however also see:
https://www.nairaland.com/1536440/pdp-rescues-go-die-widow
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
The fool of all people
should know better. I guess this is what
tasting money and having power does to
people. This man used to be a Labour
leader fighting for the masses so we
thought then not knowing that he was
only doing that for his personal ambition.
A lot if people used to idolized him for his
principles and un compromised
character . Yeah right !!! Nothing of such
since he has been the governor,Luckily
for him. Hypocrite and useless diarrhea
mouth man. I used to look up to him
back them when he was a labor leader as
an inspiration not knowing that he was as
fake as they come. That is abusing office
power on a poor woman looking for a
means of livelihood for her family. How
dare he? He had lost my personal respect
for him and I know that he doesn't 't care
about my personal respect as an
individual but I know that a lot of people
have no regard for him again too. Verbal
abuse in private can be traumatizin not
to talk of being abused in public from
someone in the position to stop people
from being bullied or abused both in private
or public . THIS MAN IS A BULLY AND A
TOTAL F**KING IDIIIOT. And he owes this woman a public
apology same way he abuse her . There
are many civilized way he could have
handled the situation. Uncivilized bunch
of idiots that treats citizen like animals,APC.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by remarkD(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
not to add caught smoking cocaine and being wasted on video and still not resign...
@Reni:
Bros, who informed you that US and Canada is 'Saner' ? In my opinion, those countries are not saner, they simply have a different 'demon' they are facing. Do you know, They Can kill someone for nothing in the US and the Accused go free in the name of self-defence or claim mental problems ?

Back to Topic, Oshio has apologize but hopefully he will do more than a lip-service and truly help that woman.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by youngchief1: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dirty Governor wit his mind!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

You kidding me? They were not the ones wronged? every citizen of Edo state was wronged. Every Nigerian was wrong! I told you to try and come down from your high horse sometimes and truly feel the people. Some of you are detached from reality. Whether someone say 220k or 500k is inconsequential. If the governor has enough sense, he should know what to do that will assuage peoples feelings at least to some extent. I heard the Edo PDP has already raised some funds for the woman. Can you blame them. I would do the same if I was in their shoes. Oshiomole is messing up big time
I'm a citizen of Edo state and I wasn't wronged just like millions of other Edo pple who don't give a damn what u and ur PDP defeated godfathers churn out.Where does this gutternut get his wrong info?Ask me.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
pascyj: This guy baffles me.We re nt part of u.What's he writing?U too go and die!Wetin sef.U want to shift the base of the civil war,get ready.U can't stand d heat of ur own cooking.
You and your tactless Guvnor have been told to go eat human excrement well garnished with that baseless apology. Now face front and mind your food
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
remark D: not to add caught smoking cocaine and being wasted on video and still not resign...
Thank you.U hv sense.The tribal warriors never won in Benin kingdom,they can't win now!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by naptu2: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

I wonder if it's just emotions, or if you have some kind of political interest in this, but the truth is that you haven't answered my questions.

Ok, let me humour you a bit. What if he apologises to the woman and she forgives him and the people of Edo State forgive him, but nairalanders do not forgive him? What then?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
ichidodo: You and your tactless Guvnor have been told to go eat human excrement well garnished with that baseless apology. Now face front and mind your food
U want him to apologize to u too and to ur family.Is he d cause of ur joint inferiority complex?R u high,maybe high fever.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

So why ask a silly question like you are mocking people for the genuine anger they feel. Most people have said already, he should go apologize to the woman. So why ask them such a silly question? You trivialize the issue like it is nothing so you get what you get
Don't worry,the gov ll hold an apology meeting with u all d crying wronged pple association soonest.That shld cure ur overt depression of the last 2years.Psychotic angry man u r,can u change.This na mental case.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by wirinet(m): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
I don't understand people that insist that Oshiomole has apologized. I still ask where is the apology? can they give us a link to the apology?

Let me paint a scenerio.
Husband a wife had a big fight? wife needed husbands help desperately, like she needed money badly. The billionaire husband screamed at her in public to " Go and Die. The wife later left for her family house to lick her wounds.

Now the church pastor paid a courtesy call on husband and husband told pastor that he regreted maltreating the wife and that he woke on the wrong side of the bed that day and he was angry.

Now can bye-standers go to town announcing that husband had apologised to his wife?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
pascyj: U want him to apologize to u too and to ur family.Is he d cause of ur joint inferiority complex?R u high,maybe high fever.
Sh**t face, whose fault is that you don't worth anything and as such you ain't worth the trouble nor any benevolence that widow richly deserves Enh?! Whose fault? Your Father's or mine Pls don't infect me with your worthless crap
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ilebaami: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
The typical APC arrogance displayed by Oshiomole and Amaechi.
https://www.nairaland.com/1535567/governor-ameachi-dissolves-obio-akpor-council
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
ichidodo: The fool of all people
should know better. I guess this is what
tasting money and having power does to
people. This man used to be a Labour
leader fighting for the masses so we
thought then not knowing that he was
only doing that for his personal ambition.
A lot if people used to idolized him for his
principles and un compromised
character . Yeah right !!! Nothing of such
since he has been the governor,Luckily
for him. Hypocrite and useless diarrhea
mouth man. I used to look up to him
back them when he was a labor leader as
an inspiration not knowing that he was as
fake as they come. That is abusing office
power on a poor woman looking for a
means of livelihood for her family. How
dare he? He had lost my personal respect
for him and I know that he doesn't 't care
about my personal respect as an
individual but I know that a lot of people
have no regard for him again too. Verbal
abuse in private can be traumatizin not
to talk of being abused in public from
someone in the position to stop people
from being bullied or abused both in private
or public . THIS MAN IS A BULLY AND A
TOTAL F**KING IDIIIOT. And he owes this woman a public
apology same way he abuse her . There
are many civilized way he could have
handled the situation. Uncivilized bunch
of idiots that treats citizen like animals,APC.
So he broke ur heart.Sorry,eh.Was he ur gay boyfriend?Go and read ur bible.And stop putting ur faith in man,my son.pDP can't save u,only Jesus can.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
pascyj: So he broke ur heart.Sorry,eh.Was he ur gay boyfriend?Go and read ur bible.And stop putting ur faith in man,my son.pDP can't save u,only Jesus can.
Why don't you shut your face, you decripit fool
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by wirinet(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
ilebaami: The typical APC arrogance displayed by Oshiomole and Amaechi.

Abeg, leave Amaechi and Goodluck/Patience battle out of this thread, this is about Oshiomhole and a poor widow.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by lumeneng22: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
A widower vs a widow, one a governor of edo state and the other a comon woman in edo state. All na wid.... tinz shikena.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
naptu2:

I wonder if it's just emotions, or if you have some kind of political interest in this, but the truth is that you haven't answered my questions.

Ok, let me humour you a bit. What if he apologises to the woman and she forgives him and the people of Edo State forgive him, but nairalanders do not forgive him? What then?

The only reason I am responding to you is because I know we have engaged decently in the past, otherwise I find your questions silly, no offense.

If NL do not forgive him? He should just do the right thing, datz all! People will form their opinions. Those who will forgive, will forgive him. Those who will not, will not. When you mess up as a public officer, you live with the consequences. You dont go asking if they dont forgive you, what next? What kind of question is that? If you dont want any consequences, then you dont mess up in the first place. There are people who will never forgive him even if he buys a private jet for that woman. But the most important thing is for him to do the needful.

That purported crap apology up there is an insult to everyones intelligence

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Oshiomhole should look for that woman, apologize to her and rehabilitate her. That's the only way to save whatever is left of his reputation. He should quit giving explanation that does not explain anything.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
ilebaami: The typical APC arrogance displayed by Oshiomole and Amaechi.
He did it again?Absolutely SPLENDID.Impunity + Impunity equals Impunity.No party has a monopoly of impunity.Tit for tat.Get with the program or get out of the kitchen if it's too hot for u or take some APC for the APC Amaechi Oshiomhole induced headache or go and die!.Cos start numbering ur days and get swept out.Capisce?No?I know u r nt that bright.The pain is severe?in ur heart?Sorry.More pain's coming though.Kwankwaso'll soon complicate ur pain.This is what happens when u support the party that destroys people.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

The only reason I am responding to you is because I know we have engaged decently in the past, otherwise I find your questions silly, no offense.

If NL do not forgive him? He should just do the right thing, datz all! People will form their opinions. Those who will forgive, will forgive him. Those who will not, will not. When you mess up as a public officer, you live with the consequences. You dont go asking if they dont forgive you, what next? What kind of question is that? If you dont want any consequences, then you dont mess up in the first place. There are people who will never forgive him even if he buys a private jet for that woman. But the most important thing is for him to do the needful.

So u can write like this before,bt came with the tribal/pdp drivel.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by manny4life(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
So the wicked do apologize? Hmm,
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by naptu2: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

Finally! You've answered the question. The truth is, there will be those who will forgive him and there will be those who will never forgive him.

It's possible that the woman and the people of Edo could forgive him, whether he goes to see the woman or not. It's also possible that he might go and see the woman and she and the people of Edo would forgive him, whether he compensates her or not. It's also possible that he could go and see her and make her a road safety official and use the opportunity to preach about road safety and street trading and the woman and the people of Edo would forgive him, even though people on nairaland choose not to. An individual might not be happy, but that doesn't mean that he gets to choose the quality of apology that's acceptable.

My aunt lost her son in the London bombing. She has forgiven the bombers, even though others have not. The others might be angry, but they don't get to decide if she forgives or not.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ilebaami: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
BENIN VOTERS: APCEEEEEEE
OSHIO: GO AND DIE
VOTERS: GO AND DIE
OSHIO: APCEEE
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Sike(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
It's Nothing!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by agbameta: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

Finally, the light at the end of the tunnel.

Same applies to you and like you said, even after dashing the woman private jest, you and your kind still no go gree.

So going back to your compassion claim, where is your own sense of compassion?

You are obviously trying to have it both ways. Stay on one side of the fence and quit jumping back n forth.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by BrightDeGea(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
haterz of oshiomole are showing thier talent, hang urselves if u feel it is wrong to apologize
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ilebaami: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
pascyj: He did it again?Absolutely SPLENDID.Impunity + Impunity equals Impunity.No party has a monopoly of impunity.Tit for tat.Get with the program or get out of the kitchen if it's too hot for u or take some APC for the APC Amaechi Oshiomhole induced headache or go and die!.Cos start numbering ur days and get swept out.Capisce?No?I know u r nt that bright.The pain is severe?in ur heart?Sorry.More pain's coming
though.Kwankwaso'll soon complicate ur pain.This is what happens when u support the party that destroys people.
For want of a defense a sinner goes ranting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari / Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.