Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow (36641 Views)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! / Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Whatever you say out of anger is a reflectiom of your state of heart.he has already displayed the kind of person he is through his insensitive utterance
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ijemomo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mr 'gov' go and apologise to the woman u insulted& not on the pages of paper to score cheap popularity! The woman was on her knees pleading & all u can do was to tell her to 'Go & Die!' U r heartless
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by cashkid: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
In saner climes like the US and Canada he should have resigned honourably. I have totally lost my respect for this man.
ur respect schewwwwww, i wonder who cares!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by omonla555: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dear NLs,

Please dont ever cheat the widows and the orphans.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Danhumprey: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
5points:
why wnt ASUU go on strike? Dunce
Keep on stalking me. I hope you do experience multiple o.rgasms from stalking me? grin
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theripper3: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Oshio baba, since u started shaaaging Dellish, some whits of grey matter have been evaporating.

Please, next time u get this enraged, don't shoot a a citizen o, kindly use ur "Go and die" clause to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
obalolaunited: Hez probably a nairalander it's too late to cry when the head is off

Definitely unaccepted unless he marries the widow or the widow's son marries his daughter(if he has any). That's the condition!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Asylum(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
No mind him...d мαη want use phensic cure HIV
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by naijacenter(f): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Skillbobralph: Surprise!!! Was expecting him to say it was PDP that
inserted that spirit into him at that moment and his
common condemnation. Lol. That was OK though for admitting he was wrong
No na ondo forest reserve grown weed cause am.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by YEBOBBY: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Great leaders take responsibility for their actions and apologize whenever it is necessary.
We should all remember that we are human and prone to anger and mistakes.
Kudos Oshiomole!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
The man has apologized.Now everyone,Go and Die! Now if Go and Die!pains u so much,go get checked(u r a psycho.)
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by KKImoh: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
i hate oshiomhole , he doesnt know his public ratings has been reduced to nothing, because he is the state governor doesnt not give him the right 2b uncothed and silly
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by coogar: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
YEBOBBY: Great leaders take responsibility for their actions and apologize whenever it is necessary.
We should all remember that we are human and prone to anger and mistakes.
Kudos Oshiomole!

kudos to oshiomole?
he should take his convoy to the woman's house & tender his apology. he should also tell his barbarian task force boys to return the widow's wares.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by opylas(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
obayaya: this is not an apology.. he should seek out the woman and offer sincere apologies to her.. and pay her some damages
One on one apology is enough, whch 1 is payment of damages again? Nigerians & dia sentiments sha
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Danhumprey: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
donphilopus: Dan! I don't like this oooo! grin
My phone is high on pepper soup. grin
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by emmamaraihe: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Too much noise
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by freetowns: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Yeye dey smell. Tsewwwwwwww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by opylas(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
RedBenson:

Definitely unaccepted unless he marries the widow or the widow's son marries his daughter(if he has any). That's the condition!
lolzz...
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by donphilopus: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: My phone is high on pepper soup. grin
Lol. Better low am ooo
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by deebrain(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
eyaaa... I feel this governor. To err is human and forgive is divine.

However,

Sir,

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by dilim247: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Thank God 4 God, if not, pple like us for" go and die" angry too bad . He Should talk to d woman directly.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by experimentist: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
99/100:

What is this one saying?
Can't u for once call a spade by its name?
Must u defend Oshiomole even it means trauncating or upturning truth and facts?
Oshiomole f-ucked up big time and u must accept it.
common shut up ur dirty mouth. He has apologise and so be it! Go hug crocodile if u no gree.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Danhumprey: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
donphilopus: Lol. Better low am ooo
I go try my best. grin
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nja147: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Oshiobaba, you man Bleep man. Rasta man don't apologize. Forget man and don't come back to Jamaica man, Just remain in your Edo country man. Rude boy don't apologize.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
experimentist: common shut up ur dirty mouth. He has apologise and so be it! Go hug crocodile if u no gree.
Mumu, in your village, that looks like an apology?!?! bootlicker

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
ichidodo: Mumu, in your village, that looks like an apology?!?! bootlicker
Yes,let's turn this to a roforofo(mud)fight and forget the widow.Oshiomhole is still better than ur father.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Keep on stalking me. I hope you do experience multiple o.rgasms from stalking me? grin
old linesss. PM me, lets end this shitt
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by yorke1: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Resign jor!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Zither(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
At least he apologized. That's a true spirit of leadership. The apology, however, is imperfect. He should seek out the lady and offer personal apologies to her. He is not duty bound to apologize to Nigerians as long as he makes a personal apology to the lady whom he offended so.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Jiteshell(f): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
"go and die"
if this was said to a soft-hearted American, imagine what would have happened, maybe on the spot

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ayokaz: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
priscaoge: Too late to apologise....For the Bible says "Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard" Proverbs 21:13
(KJV)
the bible also say let he that have no sin cast the first stone..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters / Aminat Owoseni Weds Abayomi Apooyin In USA (Photos, Video) / Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.