Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow (36642 Views)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! / Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
ichidodo: 50,000 viewers cannot go wrong, Your Gov'nor should seek the lady out and do what is right as a man, that is if his dead wife has not taken his manhood to the grave and stop insulting our intelligience with that crap
Retards on the loose.Go and protest against the sack of Oduah,a known criminals.When did Ibos become friends to Edos.They started liking us,sho.Try do Anambra election well.Obiano will get thrown out next year by Supreme court.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by BrightDeGea(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
pascyj: The PDP slave has finally found his voice.He ruled Edo State for 11 good years,no development.The PDp cares about widows?Even the widows are laughing.The widows know Mr no progress/Ancient city from Mr Modern/Progress.Mumu,Anuofia.Go and die,Fool.
God bless you Sir
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

Too many gutter juveniles on the internet..

*Ignored from here on...*
As long as viewers see your face get punked by my likes,who gives a slang eyed chinaman sh*t what you ignore?! Dogpuke
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
naptu2:

You have not addressed any of the things I posted. I condemned the governor yesterday and I petitioned the supermod to put the topic on the front page. But the fact remains that the governor's comments were directed at the woman. If he apologises to her and she forgives him, what then?

You simply expressed emotions because you couldn't counter the fact that there's no correlation between the Bode George case and the Oshiomole incident.

Lastly, I couldn't care less whether you think I'm a republican party or democratic party supporter. That's your problem, not mine.

So why ask a silly question like you are mocking people for the genuine anger they feel. Most people have said already, he should go apologize to the woman. So why ask them such a silly question? You trivialize the issue like it is nothing so you get what you get
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
ki lo n so gan?! He has diverted the main issue on ground to other issues. He should shove his fccking apology down his throat. That aint sounding a genuine apology to me. Its sounds like "i don't care, dat widow should still go and die, i'm only trying to salvage my political career from damage". If he wants us to believe him he should go and seek the woman out and apologize. Gbam! Infact sef make the governor go and die jare! No time

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
he apologized because he was caught on video.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Feck him, that's not an apology.

Seek out the woman, apologize and compensate her for damages you blawdy mofo.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Asemo11(m): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
t
obalolaunited: Hez probably a nairalander it's too late to cry when the head is off
this my mum fevorite saying
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Truckpusher(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
freecocoa: Feck him, that's not an apology.

Seek out the woman, apologize and compensate her for damages you blawdy mofo.
grin cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by agbameta: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

So why ask a silly question like you are mocking people for the genuine anger they feel. Most people have said already, he should go apologize to the woman. So why ask them such a silly question? You trivialize the issue like it is nothing so you get what you get

He asked a valid question and you need to answer the question too?

If he apologises to her and she forgives him, what then?

Who are you fooling really? Obviously with you people, this has nothing to do with apology, it's all about the same tribal and political worries and foolishness...
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
pascyj: Retards on the loose.Go and protest against the sack of Oduah,a known criminals.When did Ibos become friends to Edos.They started liking us,sho.Try do Anambra election well.Obiano will get thrown out next year by Supreme court.
Don't flatter yourself, igbos do not send you as you people have started learning Evil APC practices and over our dead bodies APC will win Anambra State
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
He made the comment in anger...is that an apology?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by naptu2: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

Finally, you've put your emotions aside and are now thinking rationally (at least I hope so).

There's nothing silly about my question. I ask that question for a good reason.

Some people are making demands on the governor, when they are not the ones who have been wronged. One poster said that "he must give the woman 200,000" others have made other demands, so that question is, what if he apologises to the woman and she accepts his apology? What then? What happens to all the people that are making demands?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
[b][/b]
theoctopus:

Bring it on! Hater of the people! The "go and die congress". Shame on you!!!
Sweet,I have one for you.I'm from Katsina.Why can't I come to Awka?Because I'm from Katsina.Wicked imbeciles.And they r in everybody else's land.tribalist is a cheap word for you.Now u ve found cheap ammo and can't use it.Is APC giving u headaches enough?HOW PDP UNDERDEVELOPED THE SE NIGERIA.Check the video below.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by BrightDeGea(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
booqee: ki lo n so gan?! He has diverted the main issue on ground to other issues. He should shove his apology down his throat. The apology doesn't even sound like its coming from his heart. He should go and die joor!
when u fckd up with people and apologized did they tell u to go and die, if yes then oshiomole should die but if no then you should be in thr grave in no time

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Prof Corruption:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceh0iKjYaak
The Rubbish Troglodyte of an APC Governor, by their fruits Nigerians are taking notice
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by remarkD(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
You don't know how much I wish I can appear on your screen and gbosa you two dirty slaps at the very moment you type "Stella" and some nonsense on your keyboard....
someone should resign over doing the right thing, her job? or resign because some looters are not happy she is blocking their way and starts a campaign of lies against her? what is wrong with you people? hatred is really making y'all really really dumb & stupid.
donphilopus: Oshiomole should tender an unreserved apology to the woman personally, agreed! But has Stella resigned??
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
ichidodo: Don't flatter yourself, igbos do not send you as you people have started learning Evil APC practices and over our dead bodies APC will win Anambra State
When u vote in Whomever and whatever u want,u still run to Benin or Lagos to stay.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Xfactoria: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
Well..he apologized but in saner climes, he would have been preessured to resign.

Gordon Gee, the President of Ohio State University was forced to resign his position for similar comments that he made about the goverrning council of University of Notre Dame. Notwithstanding that he was one of the best University president in the U.S. And loved by many, he gave an apology and still resigned.

If this were to be about a PDP governor, Liar Mohammed would be all over the place preaching morality.

Oshiomole should offer a direct apology to the woman with wide press coverage. That is the only acceptable restitution that will not necesitate a resignation.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Bright De Gea: when u fckd up with people and apologized did they tell u to go and die, if yes then oshiomole should die but if no then you should be in thr grave in no time
Seems Go and Die means so much to u.Let's psychoanalyse you:were u so abused while young.If u can't answer,then go and die.It's an Edo word for Shove it or Go to Hell,you're 2 bleeped 2 b noticed.And I am not apologizing.It's nt my job to make u happy.Hide ur head and cry if u like.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Bright De Gea: when u fckd up with people and apologized did they tell u to go and die, if yes then oshiomole should die but if no then you should be in thr grave in no time
my dear, oshiomole doesn't give a hoot that you drink garri from morning to night. So why sucking his dirty c.ork online? If dat crap sounds like a genuine apology to you, then you should go have ur brain checked. If you repeat dat shii you wrote up there again..i swear i'll give you a bloody finishing!you arsse licking ediot.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
pascyj: When u vote in Whomever and whatever u want,u still run to Benin or Lagos to stay.
Yes because unlike you i can afford to,but why are you dodging the issue on ground that your Govnor has been exposed as a clueless fool live on youtube.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by remarkD(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
can you point to what exactly he said that qualifies as an apology?
McDoe: In the Nigeria we know, pride to a man of Oshiomhole's status, is everythn. But for him to come low and apologize shows that he is a courageous governor. Apologies accepted.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Shokoloko(f): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
it had to take a video going viral and a visit from a women's group to get that man to say an 'apology' he has no remorse. Oshiomole has forgotten that he is mere mortal and oneday his wife must be a widow or he a widower. death must still catch up with them. all his supporters maybe you dont have widows in your family but they exist and society doesnt care much for them. if that Godless man cant retun her goods and beg her forgiveness maybe we in nairaland can identify her and see what we can do for her
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Firefire(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dear Adams Oshiomole,
To err is human, to forgive divine.
Everyone makes mistakes, commit sins at some point in their life. It’s a human nature to make mistakes. But to forgive someone from those mistakes is indeed very hard.
It doesn’t happen naturally like making a mistake. People are acting in a godlike (divine) way when they forgive.
One almost has to be in a real holy place in their mind to forgive someone.
However, I personally am yet to see any act of remorse and apologies from Adams video above.
Adams Oshiomole… Nigerians and your well-wishers could be able to love you again and forgive you if we can see genuine repentance, remorse and unreserved apologies tender not only to the pained widow but to all persons who could come in contact with your action video now and years to come.
We are still waiting if you would still retrace your steps and be humble enough to apologies properly.

Shalom!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by soulglo: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
X-factoria:
Well..he apologized but in saner climes, he would have been preessured to resign.

Gordon Gee, the President of Ohio State University was forced to resign his position for similar comments that he made about the goverrning council of University of Notre Dame. Notwithstanding that he was one of the best University president in the U.S. And loved by many, he gave an apology and still resigned.

If this were to be about a PDP governor, Liar Mohammed would be all over the place preaching morality.

Oshiomole should offer a direct apology to the woman with wide press coverage. That is the only acceptable restitution that will not necesitate a resignation.

Totally different scenario. He was not forced to resign either. He retired. I am sure the controversy contributed to it but he never resigned
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by remarkD(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
what exactly did he say that you see as an apology?

Silay: Appology accepted but the wares of the old woman should be returned. This is a sense of humility if he can come out to appologize and I salute him for that.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by agbameta: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
X-factoria:

The man rightfuly apologized, but resigning was his choice, not a requirement.

Now, when Jonadumb demeaned and insulted Yoruba leaders by calling them rascals, you jokers cheered him on, but never called for his resignation or demand any silly apology..

Negro please...
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
obalolaunited: Hez probably a nairalander it's too late to cry when the head is off
bayo??
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
X-factoria:

Stella,GEJ should resign first for raping Nigeria blind.Then u shld resign from NL for ur stupidity and my gov just might consider ur offer.Resign from NL.U sure u really love widows,resign now.Or stop playing sillying ostrich.I can see ur ass.Or go and die.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by BrightDeGea(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
booqee: my dear, oshiomole doesn't give a hoot that you drink garri from morning to night. So why sucking his dirty c.ork online? If dat crap sounds like a genuine apology to you, then you should go have ur brain checked. If you repeat dat shii you wrote up there again..i swear i'll give you a bloody finishing!you arsse licking ediot.
bring it on slut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts / Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport / The Genesis, Arrowheads Of “O To Ge” Movement That Consumed Saraki In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.