Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Will You Miss About Blackberry - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Will You Miss About Blackberry (21212 Views)

All To Know About Blackberry's Android Powered Device Called "Priv" / What Is The Fuss About Blackberry / Ugly Truth About Blackberry Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
I will miss "Battery too low for radio use"
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by shogz89: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Really
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: D issue all dis small bois fail to realize is that these nameless and brandless android phones was created for low income earners just to appease their poverty appetitie for cheap smart phones...go to america or germany and look for ur god forsaken tecno....d yeye bois can't even afford htc or galaxy....look @ serious minded business man who needs to communicate on d go u will see dem with BB...portable,sharp,cute....that's why nigeria will always live kissing asian a5ses..they got us in their palm.....shameless guys...u insult BB yet u download BBM just to wanna f_uk our girls...god pass una...when we were using BB...u guys were no where to be found until zun khan chan chi cho bailed u out now u running ur dirty mouths....

bros i no sure say yhu hate tecno reach me, but you get sense at all??
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by naijaswag1: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Unfortunately, those who never used a phone or a good phone before the emergence of blackberry consider the phone as a wonderful device. Most of those who started accessing the internet from a blackberry phone will never come to the realization that there is a better world outside blackberry.

In terms of picture quality, good games and sound, blackberry is nowhere. I decided to get myself a curve 7 and later a bb10 to satisfy my curiosity.

The phone is far below my expectation in all ramification. The new bb10 I bought had to be unlocked with a samsung galaxy.

Experience is the best teacher, I have used good nokia express music, 6600 and n series and these phone had good games, better sound and superior picture quality.

As for the bb10 series, Samsung phones beats them hands down.

I have sworn that I am not buying any blackberry again. I have proved myself right that the phone is useless.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
Akainzo:

Reasoned like a man that has no experience beyond his father's cottage.

d experience dat gives me dat intellectual edge over noobs like u..
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by shogz89: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: D issue all dis small bois fail to realize is that these nameless and brandless android phones was created for low income earners just to appease their poverty appetitie for cheap smart phones...go to america or germany and look for ur god forsaken tecno....d yeye bois can't even afford htc or galaxy....look @ serious minded business man who needs to communicate on d go u will see dem with BB...portable,sharp,cute....that's why nigeria will always live kissing asian a5ses..they got us in their palm.....shameless guys...u insult BB yet u download BBM just to wanna f_uk our girls...god pass una...when we were using BB...u guys were no where to be found until zun khan chan chi cho bailed u out now u running ur dirty mouths....
Guy u are really senseless.. Who told you they are your girls..... Why are u talking like a frustrated fella,, as if people were not using Android before BBM was launched on it,, and y did u download what's app if you know BBM was made for bb alone.... Bros take heart, definitely sure you will soon join the crew,, and take note the cheapest tecno is almost the price of a bold 2,,, the funny part is that people using curve two are also talking

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by emmog25: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=okeyximo]guy just believe that bb is dead..android is far much more better..(i use to be a die hard fan of bb.)..in terms of flexibility, speed, personalisation,durability, cost,etc...android is far much more better...tecno brought me into d world of android... so i still respect that company..lets just tell ourselves d truth, android is just here to stay..the earlier u learn that d better for u..sometimes android just behave like PC...as for cost of browsing one cheat or d other is always there to help us out(last month i browsed free throughout!!! downloading files of abt 15gig at zero cost..
my advice to u is to swallow ur pride and get
ur self an android no matter d make...[/quot

Nice one sir, it obvious android has loads to offer than BB. But if you are regular Internet User, BB is still the best. Like I said, I've a G.Tab. So I knw what I'm saying.
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by wurdz: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
wheesin: carry chargers to school..hospital.. ( lol my aunty does dat alot...wen she wants to see her sick friend grin )...market..cementery..motuary...even CHURCH...

BB users really dealt with themselves

reporting from my multilinks

https://www.nairaland.com/1539826/airtel-sim-breaking-thread#19940402
İş multilinks still functional?
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by danielosniff(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
i wl mis thr cheap data plan n dat red signal always on batry bar.
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by 12month: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2013

when u were using bb? which year did u start using bb? this one na really mumu
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by cupid4ig(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

idiot go to Germany, England, USA. etc. and you will find out that no one is even talking about Bb anymore. it's all about. galaxy and iPhone and lumia. ..... you call android users cheap? mutual go and prize galaxy,iPhone or even Lumia and see how much it costs.... your salary no even reach am. tozo
yes its expensive than bb but u cant afford to pay for data plan and u keep looking for mtn cheat and airtel bis. Mumu people
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by samilo88(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thank God for android. I remember those years of suffering and smiling in the name of using a crap fone. Travelling from lag to Benin, before I reach ojodu berger, d fone go don dey cry low ba3. Can't remember the number of car chargers I had and I never even buy bicycle then. With an android now those days of boring travels are over. I travelled from lag to uyo, played a complete champions league tournament on PES, watched several episodes of family Guy coupled with some browsing and listening to music all through.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by obailala(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

then you must. be from the 17th century
Be it 15th century or 22nd century, touchscreen keyboards can never be compared to physical qwerty keyboards. Everyone knows that

Defaramade: try Swiftkey keyboard on android & u won't want to type on hardware keypads again.

No matter how they're modified, touchscreen keyboards can never beat a physical qwerty keyboards

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by simdam500(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
#teamBBM
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by Chartey(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
kofsy: one million likes. cheesy pls what app do you use in downloading books. I mean best sellers o. Not apps like oodles o
10000+ free ebooks, it is simply amazing. You can even migrate your downloaded books to another fone and once you download the app on the other fone, it sees all your books
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by Eseharrison(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
I use both: android and BB.

Even with D̶̲̥̅̊ introduction of swift key type, I can't compare t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲ D̶̲̥̅̊ fastness and feel of D̶̲̥̅̊ qwerty keypad of my BB

They'v both got their pros and cons.

BB does it for in terms of chatting on social medias.

My android can multitask so much, I love it so and got gud(y) games and D̶̲̥̅̊ touch screen comes in handt when I'm tired and lazy of pressing keypads.

I'll kip using Both but I find my self touching my BB more often

And unwinding with my android with games, music and d rest

#team BB and Android

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by SimonN(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Am using curve 1 an am not plannin 2 drop it now oooo
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by Vicdedean(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
I love my BB. I'm not going to abandon it. Its a cool smart phone for those who know how to use it and what it is meant for. Besides, some of you are right about the cool subscription and downloads- for those who know where and how... I just love my BlackBerry smart phone!!!
With my blackberry I post on wordpress blog, blogger, linkedin, google+, facebook, twitter and other social media platforms - upload videos on youtube, and the list goes on. What else does one need and show me a smart phone that can do all these with great data subscription

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by kolubo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
If not for blackberry BIS there is nothing much to miss about it. Make nokia sef introduce Nokia Internet Service(NIS) N1,000 for 3gb make person dey browse dey go with good battery life tired of carrying bb charger everywhere i go.
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
kofsy: one million likes. cheesy pls what app do you use in downloading books. I mean best sellers o. Not apps like oodles o
I download books via torrents sites cos I mostly read recommended books or high rated books on play store.
but when it comes to reading them, then aldiko reader comes in.(my best app for reading) aldiko shop also have really good books but u have to purchase some of them
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
A good spot for consumer feedback survey...hope someone is paying seun for this market research. wink

As for me, android phones all the way! Even refused to download the bb app tongue
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
kofsy: Absolutely nothing!!! God bless the makers of andriod. They saved me from the stranglehold of 5mins booting and snail speed Internet. wink Now a sister can watch videos on YouTube in peace and at the same time download series of series at the speed of light grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

My name is kofsy, i 'was' a blackberry addict.... grin

Thank God you have bn delivered grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by StevePenninho(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
So if I carry my bold 5 stand nw, u ma go kary 12k tecno come dy rub shoulders wit me Are u a learner
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by Ayodejioak(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
cool
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by Sike(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
modluk: Bb app world is one of the best
I've you tried Google Play?
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by Sike(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
modluk: Bb app world is one of the best
I've you tried Google Play already?
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by hustla(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
rudedough: I'm not giving up my Blackberry. Blackberry 10 offers flexibility and security much more than any smart phone in the market.

I was just going to check out comments.. But I had to comment
Flexibilty and security?
Really?

My people perish for lack of knowledge

Throw away that 17thcentury BB and use android please
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by chukslee2(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Will only miss my d cash i make from the product, because it is easy to repair at a very attractive prize grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by hustla(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Vicdedean: I love my BB. I'm not going to abandon it. Its a cool smart phone for those who know how to use it and what it is meant for. Besides, some of you are right about the cool subscription and downloads- for those who know where and how... I just love my BlackBerry smart phone!!!
With my blackberry I post on wordpress blog, blogger, linkedin, google+, facebook, twitter and other social media platforms - upload videos on youtube, and the list goes on. What else does one need and show me a smart phone that can do all these with great data subscription

If you can run all those apps on it without lag I promise to give you anything you want
BB isn't a smart phone bro
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by DecemberIV: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
All BB users yapping about levels, get an iPhone if you want PRESTIGE and CLASS. I know it's expensive but its worth every penny. Your congo count will testify. Been rocking em since 08

SHOW ME ANY OTHER PHONE ON THE MARKET WITH FINGERPRINT RECOGNITION cool
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by begwong: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Blackberry was,is and will forever be more fashionable than tecno....am disgusted the way people carry 15k tecno up and down,parties,receptions,churches and thinking they ve arrived...bold 2 is still better in terms of speed of responce,email,msg thathe bleeping techno panties aka phantom....that's why u can't find mechanics using blackberry cos they know d phone is NOT their level
see dis mumu.so na mechanics you come dey yab now? weldone mr md of shelltox!
Re: What Will You Miss About Blackberry by ponti93(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
plz which brand of bb are u using?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Silly Things People Do On Social Media / Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit / Glo Wap Manual Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.