Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) (29901 Views)

Fraudsters Swap Lady's Airtel Sim And Steal Her N400,000 / Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by wheesin(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Am going to break my airtel sim in some hours to come...or ama give it to my dog to use...share your breaking experiences

ese angry
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by luvola(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
My airtel sim is already on seat belt.. He go chop bench tire.... A useless network telling us to subscribe use one thousand naira to subscribe for 200 mb.. They are worst than boko haram.

13 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by wheesin(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
luvola: My airtel sim is already on seat belt.. He go chop bench tire.... A useless network telling us to subscribe use one thousand naira to subscribe for 200 mb.. They are worst than boko haram.

bros i sight u o...just because mr president is worried wit other important issues cant cant address this one does mean we cant fight for our right...

[size=15pt] ENOUGH IS ENOUGH [/size]

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Slasha1(f): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lmao! I chewed mine. Try it,tastes like chocolate

27 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by luvola(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Slasha!:
funny you slasha.. I will like to chat with you. Whatapp me on 07034745904.. Hope to see your reply.. wink
Slasha!:
funny you slasha.. I will like to chat with you. Whatapp me on 07034745904.. Hope to see your reply..

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by oyeleyemaureen(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
All these airtel guys don't just know that their network is totally useless. The only tin that is just making people to stil stay put is this their bb plan that wrks on non bb which evribody is enjoying. I'm sure that they will go down drastically if this tin comes into an effect on the 3rd. Don't be surprised if airtel cease to exist.

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by kayswag100(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Does the ocean notice when a sparrow takes a sip from it?

I laugh at this thread! !

I'm out! !!!!

17 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Lionbite(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
luvola: funny you slasha.. I will like to chat with you. Whatapp me on 07034745904.. Hope to see your reply..
Bros you dey toast on Nairaland? I fear you o

8 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Defaramade(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
My airtel sim dey collect dust on top my wardrobe

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by nsidible(f): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
R.i.p

53 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Was a big fan of Airtel but I swear, na me go first break my sim once my remaining 55mb stops working

3 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by luvola(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lionbite:
Bros you dey toast on Nairaland? I fear you o
i am not.. It just that i love making friends.

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by seunlayi(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
nsidible: R.i.p
pls go and post this picture on Airtel wall. let us all bombard their pages with various comments including mtn, glo and etisalat.
I saw them reply some of the previous complains on their facebook page this morning.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by luvola(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
kayswag100: Does the ocean notice when a sparrow takes a sip from it?

I laugh at this thread! !

I'm out! !!!!
i knew you are a staff of airtel but quote me today ! Airtel nig dooms day is immiment. Tell your pay master to use their medulla .. Assume i have a B.B , so airtel B.B monthly package is 200 mb for 1k , etisalat : 3gig for 1k , glo - 3.75 gig for 1k , mtn - 3gig for 1k .. As a rational human being , airtel package will be the least that will be selected. I wonder what your coy strategic manager is thinking. Pheew

11 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by nani667: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
luvola: funny you slasha.. I will like to chat with you. Whatapp me on 07034745904.. Hope to see your reply.. wink funny you slasha.. I will like to chat with you. Whatapp me on 07034745904.. Hope to see your reply..

SET THAT P BRO !!

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by luvola(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
nani.666:

SET THAT P BRO !!
i didnt get you bro
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Tjesctacy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
I swear, i G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ too dump d network, d only thing i enjoy on airtel is ds feature of browsing on non bb fones.. They r about loosin comparative advantage, make tomorow com first, i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait..
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Defaramade(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
luvola: i knew you are a staff of airtel but quote me today ! Airtel nig dooms day is immiment. Tell your pay master to use their medulla .. Assume i have a B.B , so airtel B.B monthly package is 200 mb for 1k , etisalat : 3gig for 1k , glo - 3.75 gig for 1k , mtn - 3gig for 1k .. As a rational human being , airtel package will be the least that will be selected. I wonder what your coy strategic manager is thinking. Pheew
Don't mind airtel jare. You know, the irony of the issue is that it's mostly android/ios/windows phone users that use airtel's bis subscription. You will hardly see a blackberry user using airtel bis because their data network is crappy. We shall see what will happen to them when they loose people that pay them #1,500 monthly to subscribe for bis on their smartphones.

4 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
@cc,y u mumu lyk this so you opened a thread because of Airtel ish.... mods were art thou
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Les: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tasbt Present sir >:

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by wheesin(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
its a matter of hours o....the sim will be history....present will be mtn..etisalat..and glo

....burial arrangement... in our toilets....with no remorse....

thanks

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
why will someone think of Breaking Airtel sim? a network you have been enjoying its data cap for a long time. they even informed you ahead of time that the service will be terminated.
what other network has done this? the mtn bis we enjoyed didn't last long and it just stopped abruptly.

We should be thankful to Airtel for the way they handled us; 1. They left the Bis for long, we all enjoyed it.
2. They kindly informed us that the service will be terminated, even with a five days notice.

let's reciprocate that gesture by continuing using their sim.

12 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Zammydagreat(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Loool madness
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by badbros(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hahahahaha counting down. cremation tinz
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by purpinkx(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Since you guys started leaving in flocks could you believe i clocked 1mbps ? yes ! Pleaseeeee go i'll buy black berry Javelin and use as hotspot ... After all black berry is black berry whether white or Gold
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Rudebwoy: why will someone think of Breaking Airtel sim? a network you have been enjoying its data cap for a long time. they even informed you ahead of time that the service will be terminated.
what other network has done this? the mtn bis we enjoyed didn't last long and it just stopped abruptly.

We should be thankful to Airtel for the way they handled us; 1. They left the Bis for long, we all enjoyed it.
2. They kindly informed us that the service will be terminated, even with a five days notice.

Did u read this post of urs?
I dnt think so!!!
Can u tell us the worth of Airtel sim without a subsidized internet access?
No make me giv u iron bench rite now ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by psalmdave(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Rudebwoy: why will someone think of Breaking Airtel sim? a network you have been enjoying its data cap for a long time. they even informed you ahead of time that the service will be terminated.

Whats happening here just portrays a saying that "what pple dont understand they call names,what they understand they destroy it.....Anyway i have a feeling This airtel bis will be working by this time 2maro

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by wheesin(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2013

And thats the main reason why they will keep cheating on u without stopping...
am not doing this for fun but to inform them about how useless their sim is without browsing . so wait..cos its a count down
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by samilo88(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Airtel marketers that always beg people to even take their sim for free.. I will do to my airtel sim what I did to my glo sim. Just waiting patiently for tomorrow to start d sim crushing.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by dazekid(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2013

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by CircleOfWilis: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
i advice u borrow air time by dialing *500#, use am advice ur frnds and family against using airtel sim...then break the sim sharp-sharp

17 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
the airtel massive burn angry

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000? / Airtel Blackberry Plan Still Working On Android Devices And PC After Dec 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.