Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother (41992 Views)

The Sound Word About Women Wearing Trousers / Does God Really Frown Against Ladies Wearing Trousers? I Need Your Opinion / Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2013
femooshad: i'm sorry o, but please what does the use of this SHALOM signify

cuz i don't understand

peace
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by danarchy4(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2013
• Leviticus 18:17 "'You shall not uncover the unclothedness of a woman and her daughter……

• Lamentations 3 : 51 Mine eye affected mine heart because of all the daughters of my city...

• Before a man sees the way you dress , makes up his mind and then call you sexy, something has already gone wrong to his body, spirit and soul.

• His body (whether eyes, mind, or flesh) has being defiled,
• God’s spirit in him is grieved and
• His soul has immediately lost a position in heaven ( i.e if it was initially there)

• Though Many a time, we are quick to conclude that, a brother or a sister is a believer, judging by his or her physical appearance of not using ornaments, cosmetics, false hair, mini skirt, spaghetti, high heels, mascara or a woman wearing trouser as a man.

• If this is your classification of a believer, then you are misguided to being destroyed in your ignorance.

• 1 thess 5 vs 23 “… your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

• Please note that not only the physical appearance is to be preserved blameless but spirit, soul and body

• Its true immoral dressing is Satan’s swift admittance into hell today, because the first sin humanity identified by himself in Eden is sin of nudity.
(Gen 3 vs 7) And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

• God knew the implication of being not properly dressed by using mere fig leaves that is why he did the first modification to creation since concluding on the seventh day, by using his hands to clothe humankind properly instead of the leaves apron they made for them selves.

Gen 3;27 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make COAT of skins, (not open buttocks. Spaghetti, show your back, micro mini, tights, see through etc,) and C-L-O-T-H-E-D them.

(Note clothe means being properly dressed) because God knew the disarray a naked flesh would cause in the public even between couples after good and evil was availed to them

• Today the same humanity that acknowledged nudity as indecent before God, hiding unclothedness from his creator is the same humanity proudly going naked on the streets today in the name of fashion and modernization expecting God to come down and CLOTHE them properly the second time.

• It is obvious God created women so beautiful and attractive to man. He even placed a glory on a woman’s covering (hair), that is why Ladies are advised to cover their glory in God’s presence as sign of respect, reverence and humility because God does not share his glory with any woman.

• God deposited in a woman some parts in her body that almost look impossible for a man to avoid. Its quite unfortunate that the attractive and beautiful nature God fixed into a woman has become the major channel and instrument of the devil to bring Godly men to the fury of hell.

• The devil has packaged shamelessness, unclothedness and seduction in almost all the women on the road today. 1 Timothy 2:9 - In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array

• As a lady you claim to be God's creation, yet you post semi-nude pictures of yourself covered with products from the marine world on facebook. people see them and say you are sexy and it makes you happy!!!

• Well note that the devil and his demons are happy too because you are doing them a very huge favour by winning souls to hell.

• Do you know why satan is delighted and why the kingdom of darkness is continuously applauding you, Because you are ignorant of the number of men who have lost their space in the book of life by seeing your half bare breast, half buttocks , thighs revealed via mini , and half unclothedness you display in church, road , offices and facebook.

• You think God did not know what he was doing when he covered them up.

• Its disappointing to know that there is no more good skirts and gowns in the market today. No bra that completely cover the breast today (some ladies don’t buy bra any more), Tailors are not helping matter as satan has invented a lot of clothes via their imaginations to suit the perishing world.

• The bible noted 1st Kings 15 vs 5 the only sin God recorded against David was what he did with Bathsheba after viewing her nudity and subsequent deed to Uriah.

• Despite this only sin, God dealt badly with david. He spared his life but he his lost his kids, His wives raped in open. His children defiled each other and brought snare to the family, his kids revolted against him. Sword remained in his family till date … all this on account of one sin initiated by unintentionally seeing a naked woman’s body.

• As a lady how many men have fallen short of God’s glory each passing day because of the sensitive parts of your body you have intentionally displayed, and you still pray to him daily to assist you after you have aided satan to pull souls from heaven.

• As a married woman you say your husband loves it that way, well that is how he also loves calling other women dressed like you sexy because that is what you feed his eyes and it has accustomed him.

• If you feed him with local rice, when he sees a more palatable rice, he will jump at it.

Dress decently before your husband, he will get used to it, any girl in rags out side will not get his attention unless he is a child of perdition.

• Please stop winning souls for satan and by exposing your breast, half buttocks and thighs in church, road and facebook, then expect God to welcome you unto heaven.

• You may excuse it for modernization, remember that’s the same way Sodom and Gomorrah felt . The rest is history because not even an innocent day old baby there was spared.

• No wonder Jesus Christ kept saying “ONLY FEW WILL MAKE HEAVEN”…

• SATAN CAN'T WAIT TO WELCOME YOU TO HELL if you don’t stop exposing your body so that men will call you sexy and looking good. (Matthew 5:28 - But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.)

Any lady not properly dressed has the devil working in her
Luke 8:27 - And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes,.....

The bible says she will end up in hell. (Prov 7 10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, .. 27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.)

• Why don’t you cover your self up and see if you will still be called sexy by those men you are defiling their eyes and flesh

• If as a Child of God a man sees you and makes promiscuous gesture or remarks on you..pls re check your dressing.

• Husbands pls encourage your wives to dress decently, that portion she displays to the public is God’s gift to you alone, he is grieved because other men are missing their way to heaven because of her dressing and satanic appeals on her.

• Please accept Jesus Christ whole and remain blameless unto his second coming.

• If you only believe in Jesus without keeping his commandments. Pls forget joining the saints in heaven (Rev 14 vs 12), and be prepared to burn in eternity because God never compromise his words nor will he delete these bible verses below so you can make heaven.

•1 Timothy 2:9 - In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

Exodus 28:42 - And thou shalt make them linen breeches to cover their unclothedness; from the loins even unto the thighs they shall reach:

1 Corinthians 12:23 - And those [members] of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely [parts] have more abundant comeliness.

Genesis 3:21 - Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

Job 24:7 - They cause the naked to lodge without clothing, that [they have] no covering in the cold.

Genesis 3:7 - And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Matthew 5:28 - But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Job 24:10 - They cause [him] to go naked without clothing, and they take away the sheaf [from] the hungry;

Job 22:6 - For thou hast taken a pledge from thy brother for nought, and stripped the naked of their clothing.

Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Romans 14:13 - Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in [his] brother's way.

Luke 8:27 - And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in [any] house, but in the tombs.

2 Samuel 11:2 - And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman [was] very beautiful to look upon.

Isaiah 47:1-15 - Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: [there is] no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate. (Read More...)

Exodus 20:26 - Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy unclothedness be not discovered thereon.

Mark 14:51-52 - And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about [his] naked [body]; and the young men laid hold on him

1 Corinthians 8:9 - But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak. https://www.facebook.com/pages/JESUS-Christ-is-Lord/206762486144669?ref=stream

2 Likes

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by ronia(f): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2013
hardbody:

It was not really an argument, its pure logical reasoning and the effico brother should be on the first flight to hellfire because he is thinking and seeing 'carnally'. Do i blame him though?, Is that not how most brothers think?

This OP has some grey matter though, i give it up to him.
Hahahaha! U harsh ooo! U don giv am no one ticket flight to hell! Kai nawa oo
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2013
danarchy4: All these stories and aguement will end the day each of us will stand in the presence of God for his judgement verdict...that day no logic, mathematics, dictionary nor human initiative on God's commandment will help.... at the mention of the words "DEPART FROM ME, WORKERS OF INIQUITY" the soul that hears this will regret why God even created him on that day... better pray for the holy spirit's direction than fool your self with your logic and permutations. Jesus died 2014 years ago... in the year 1 AD, 200AD, 500AD, 1000AD, 1100AD, 1300AD, 1400AD, 1800AD 1900AD even up to 1950AD women did not wear trousers...you think SATAN is foolish...he is now in his rush hour applying all methods and deception to fool people. This is the same way Eve reasoned and we all lost our initial position with God.

Keep on applying Logic instead of praying for Holy spirit's directive... One day .. that day. that inevitable day is coming...No human logic will help you...unfortunately there will never be be a second chance..

• -Eccl 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

• vs 14 For a day is coming where … GOD SHALL BRING EVERY WORK INTO JUDGMENT, WITH EVERY SECRET THING, WHETHER IT BE GOOD, OR WHETHER IT BE EVIL. its very obvious that Trouse in not femine but a make shift yet you keep on fooling your self ok o LOGICIANS CARRY GO .

Did you read the OP at all?

Okay why are ladies putting on shirts or t-shirts, isn't that sinful too?

Why do we were clothing of diverse sorts, isn't this sinful?

Why planting diverse seeds in your vineyard?

Are we exempted from this other laws and not Deuteronomy 22:5?

Gross hypocrisy if you ask me.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by diarra94(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2013
haha funny argument.....
if you dont have the capacity to think and defend all your claims, dont argue....or better still, dont make claims
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by quivah(f): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2013
Hypocrites!

Another name for most Christians.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by MaziOmenuko: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2013
Whenever someone quotes Deut 22:5 for me as a basis for women not to put on trousers; I just ask the person to read the same chapter down to the last verse and tell me if he/she keeps all the laws there-in.

Deuteronomy > 22.9 Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds: lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown, and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled.

Meaning, if you plant cassava and maize in the same farmland, you have sinned and ur farm is defiled.

Deuteronomy > 22.11 Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together.

Meaning; you can't wear a cloth of 70% cotton, 30% linen. It must be linen or silk or cotton all thru.

Now, how many of these old mosaic laws do you keep? Why pick verse 5 and ignore the rest?

Truth is, we are not under the law anymore; so let's stop trying to achieve self righteousness b'cos our righteousness is like a filty rag. The laws of the old testament has been done away in Christ.

2 Corinthians > 3.14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Thereishel: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Truth is bitter, when you live a holy life coupled with being born again and you ignore God's commandment that a woman should not wear that which belong to a man; the woman is on suicide mission to eternity going to hell

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by quivah(f): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Whenever someone quotes Deut 22:5 for me as a basis for women not to put on trousers; I just ask the person to read the same chapter down to the last verse and tell me if he/she keeps all the laws there-in.

Deuteronomy > 22.9 Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds: lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown, and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled.

Meaning, if you plant cassava and maize in the same farmland, you have sinned and ur farm is defiled.

Deuteronomy > 22.11 Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together.
t

Meaning; you can't wear a cloth of 70% cotton, 30% linen. It must be linen or silk or cotton all thru.

Now, how many of these old mosaic laws do you keep? Why pick verse 5 and ignore the rest?

Truth is, we are not under the law anymore; so let's stop trying to achieve self righteousness b'cos our righteousness is like a filty rag. The laws of the old testament has been done away in Christ.

2 Corinthians > 3.14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

Huh? Coming from you?! So,you a xtain too
.. anyways,here:
Hebrews 13:4- Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
1 Corinthians 6:18-20- Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinnethagainst his own body.
1Corinthians 7:2- Nevertheless, [toavoid] fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.Galatians 5:19-21- Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Revelation 21:8- But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Matthew 5:28- But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
1 Corinthians 6:18- Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinnethagainst his own body.

Christian brother,do you follow those verses^

Smh
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by kings87: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2013
It is such a shame how people can be so deceived. Anyway, I'm not surprised, because this is what that was prophesied for this age (Laodecea) we're living in.

How can someone say he/she is born again and then go CLEARLY AGAINST GOD'S WORD?? In Deuteronomy 22:5, the Bible says: THE WOMAN SHALL NOT WEAR THAT WHICH PERTAINETH UNTO A MAN, NEITHER SHALL A MAN PUT ON A WOMAN'S GARMENT: FOR ALL THAT DO SO ARE ABOMINATION UNTO THE LORD THY GOD.

How can someone read the above verse and say it is not refering to trousers and the same time claim he/she is born again?? Well, no wonder St. Paul said that in the last days, men will have a FORM OF GODLINESS, BUT DENYING THE POWER THEREOF: FROM SUCH TURN AWAY (2 Timothy 3:5).

I pray God will open your eyes of understanding...
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2013
kings87: It is such a shame how people can be so deceived. Anyway, I'm not surprised, because this is what that was prophesied for this age (Laodecea) we're living in.

How can someone say he/she is born again and then go CLEARLY AGAINST GOD'S WORD?? In Deuteronomy 22:5, the Bible says: THE WOMAN SHALL NOT WEAR THAT WHICH PERTAINETH UNTO A MAN, NEITHER SHALL A MAN PUT ON A WOMAN'S GARMENT: FOR ALL THAT DO SO ARE ABOMINATION UNTO THE LORD THY GOD.

How can someone read the above verse and say it is not refering to trousers and the same time claim he/she is born again?? Well, no wonder St. Paul said that in the last days, men will have a FORM OF GODLINESS, BUT DENYING THE POWER THEREOF: FROM SUCH TURN AWAY (2 Timothy 3:5).

I pray God will open your eyes of understanding...

@Kings Please reply the below

Mazi_Omenuko:

Please reply the above..
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Zakamori: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2013
There are some people here who if they are able to make a convert will make him twice the son of hell than they are. Those legalistic pharisees who gave Jesus Christ himself the biggest trouble. They keep screaming blood and murder, teaching men's tradition as God's commandments. Last time I checked, the new covenant only emphasized moderation and decency.
You know yourselves.
Col 2:20-23

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
haibe: @God2man there is no confusion here, the only confusion is thinking trousers are sinful for ladies to where.

Are you trying to tell me you cannot distinguish between a male's trouser and a female's trouser? Are they the same?

Men have their trousers, so does women
Men have their shirts, so does men
Men have their shoes, so does women

So why is it that we focus only on trousers, why the cherry picking?

Is it sinful for a lady to wear a polo t-shirt which arguably was initially made for men?

Should a christian lady wear skirts during exercises or youth corper service?

God sew fig leaves to cover adam and eve, was there any distinction between them?

Now to Deuteronomy 22:5:

" The woman shall not wear that which
pertaineth unto man, neither shall a man put
on a woman's garment: for all that do so are
abomination unto the Lord thy God"

Firstly this is a law given to the nation isreal and has a significance strictly for Israel which we may not be aware of, Why? Because infact the dressings of male and female jews were very similar, they wore robes not trousers or skirts. .so it definitely means this law has an implication to israel which we are not aware of.

Secondly, that verse says a man shouldn't wear what pertains to a woman and a woman shouldn't wear a man's garment.

Now men have shirts, women also have theirs.

Therefore it is not sinful for a woman to wear shirts for women.

Also men have trousers, women also have theirs.

Therefore it is not sinful for a woman to wears trousers for women.

If you say it's sinful for a woman to wear trousers for women, then you are saying it is sinful for a lady to wear shirts for women too, in this case you would be causing a lot of havoc because most ladies against trousers approve of shirts for ladies.

Thirdly, I have been hanging on the assumption that those laws applied to us but as a christian it doesn't, the bible tells us we are not under the law.

Now we know that whatever the law says , it
says to those who are under the law, so that
every mouth may be silenced ...(Romans 3:19)

But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under
the law (Galatians 5:18)

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for
ye are not under the law, but under grace (Romans 6:14).

I don't know if you are a jew but the bible tells us the law ends when we accept christ.

For Christ is the end of the law for
righteousness to everyone who believes. (Romans 10:4)

I don't know if you believe though.

Lastly just incase you still want to hang to the law, then there is one rule, NO CHERRY PICKING, if not you are a time waster trying to obey the law, you must obey all if you want to be under the law.

For whoever shall keep the whole law and shall
offend in one [point ], he has come under the
guilt of [breaking] all. (James 2:10)

So since you want to obey the laws you must obey all.

that same Deuteronomy chapter 22 uou quoted from has some other laws which you must keep, some of which are:

You shall not wear a garment of different
sorts, as of woolen and linen together. (Deuteronomy 22:11)

11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one
of them comes to rescue her husband from his
assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him
by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her
hand. Show her no pity. (Deuteronomy 22:11-12)

do you obey this laws too?
Bookmarked.

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Rummenigge(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
This is a very controversial issue in Christendom nowadays. There'll always be arguments about this. The thing is if a woman is truly heaven-conscious she would wanna be on the "safer side". Coz after death is judgment,...what if after that u now discover that ladies who wore trousers are hell-bound? There would be no second chance to repent again. Please use ur head today and make the right choice.

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
haibe:

Guy I already knew you didn't have a prove to back up your points.

you said trousers are meant for men and men only, this is what you are to prove.

If men putting on trousers is what you want to prove, then yes maybe I will agree that breeches means trousers but maybe you should also use an electronic bible to search the word skirt in the kjv.

The bible shows that men wore skirts, tunics, robes and even linen, so no much big deal about these.

Our concern here is where does the bible say trousers are for men only or that skirts are fo women only?

Even God claimed to be on skirts:

Now when I passed by thee, and looked
upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of
love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and
covered thy unclothedness: yea, I sware unto
thee, and entered into a covenant with
thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou
becamest mine. ( Ezekiel 16-8 )

"A man shall not take his father's wife,
nor discover his father's skirt "
Deuteronomy 22:30.
Bookmarked
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Kcfun(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
You realy try with your post. .....But once the bible says women should't put on men dress,Are you saying the bible is full of error?*don't you think when you wear attractive dresses, it' carry away some men?
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rummenigge: This is a very controversial issue in Christendom nowadays. There'll always be arguments about this. The thing is if a woman is truly heaven-conscious she would wanna be on the "safer side". Coz after death is judgment,...what if after that u now discover that ladies who wore trousers are hell-bound? There would be no second chance to repent again. Please use ur head today and make the right choice.

Because it is controversial doesn't mean the truth there is not vivid for people to see.

If God will take us to hell for not obeying one mosaic law, then he will take us to hell for not obeying other 613 mosaic laws, am guessing everyone will be in hell then.

But isn't this the reason why Christ came? what then is the essence of the holy spirit if we are still bound by jewish laws?
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Ukutsgp(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
haibe:

Did you read the OP at all?

Okay why are ladies putting on shirts or t-shirts, isn't that sinful too?

Why do we were clothing of diverse sorts, isn't this sinful?

Why planting diverse seeds in your vineyard?

Are we exempted from this other laws and not Deuteronomy 22:5?

Gross hypocrisy if you ask me.
u are correct, they are hypocrite and self righeous.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rummenigge: This is a very controversial issue in Christendom nowadays. There'll always be arguments about this. The thing is if a woman is truly heaven-conscious she would wanna be on the "safer side". Coz after death is judgment,...what if after that u now discover that ladies who wore trousers are hell-bound? There would be no second chance to repent again. Please use ur head today and make the right choice.

Because it is controversial doesn't mean the truth there is not vivid for people to see.

If God will take us to hell for not obeying one mosaic law, then he will take us to hell for not obeying other 613 mosaic laws, am guessing everyone will be in hell then.

But isn't this one of the reasons why Christ came? what then is the essence of having the holy spirit if we are still bound by jewish laws?
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by odizeey(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
If u say it is nt written dat women shouldnt wear trousers den i am free to do my online soccer predictions na,since its nt in d bible.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Ukutsgp(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
haibe:

@Kings Please reply the below

Please reply the above..
they will never answer u on that.

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Rejoice5000(f): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
@haibe are u a lawyer?? cos u handle the issue like one.lol
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Kcfun: You realy try with your post. .....But once the bible says women should't put on men dress,Are you saying the bible is full of error?*don't you think when you wear attractive dresses, it' carry away some men?

You know what bro, anything can be sinful, even skirts can be sinful if not worn with a godly motive. There are decent and indecent clothings whether skirts or trousers, a christian lady should cling to the decent ones.. don't you guys read the thread before commenting cos some of this issues have been addressed already

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Frankenstein: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Forwetinnah: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Who said trousers are meant for men..and scotish men who wear skirts will go straight to wear..purgetory? Afterall in the days when the law was made both men and women wore gowns. There are female trousers NO MAN would even dare to wear except he's a clown. In my culture, women and men tie wrapper but the women tie theirs with a blouse, while the men with what they call 'woko' or 'etibo'..now if a woman/man leaves the blouse/etibo she/he is supposed to wear and puts on that of the other gender, then that's a sin. Same thing with unisex shoes etc, I don't believe in that..its either a male or a female..simple!

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
odizeey: If u say it is nt written dat women shouldnt wear trousers den i am free to do my online soccer predictions na,since its nt in d bible.

shebi you be born again christian? if the holy spirit allows you do that, then go ahead, lol.

The main point here is that christians who call other christians sinners for wearing trousers are either hypocrites or confused,, the standard for a christian lady's dressing is modesty, decency and sobriety.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rejoice5000: @haibe are u a lawyer?? cos u handle the issue like one.lol

No, not one..lol.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Richy4(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
udopee: @ the op,as a man on trousers, when you want to urinate in an open place, you freely do that at ease without people around seeing ur body, it is not the same case with a woman wearing trousers. If accidentally she is on a far journey and along the line the vehicle stops for people to urinate, I tell you that you will see everything cus she have to pull down the trouser to her hipline before having free assess to ease herself. What else is she hiding again. It wouldn't be like that if she is wearing a well covering long skirt bcus all she need to do is to quietly bend down and off she goes. THIS IS SIMPLE REASONING TO SHOW YOU THAT NATURE DOES NOT SUPPORT WOMEN WEARING TROUSERS OR MEN WEARING SKIRT...SHALOM!

Sorry to ask this question. are you supposed to urinate in an open place? do you know that urinating in an open place as you called it is punishable by law in some countries

2 Likes

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Habb: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
what about those one dat show shape of a woman, is allow too?
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by charlesm91(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wen God made the law, ask urself was trouser in vogue? Was skirt in vogue? Wat was the mode of dressing? How were they able to differentiate btw men n women things? Fashion evolves n i dnt think mankind of then wore trousers nor skirts. I agree wit modest way of dressing bt again, wearing rags, gown, skirt, trouser, etc doesnt signify holiness.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Forwetinnah: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Who said trousers are meant for men..and scottish men who wear skirts will go straight to where..purgetory? Afterall in the days when the law was made both men and women wore gowns. There are female trousers NO MAN would even dare to wear except he's a clown. In my culture, women and men tie wrapper but the women tie theirs with a blouse, while the men with what they call 'woko' or 'etibo'..now if a woman/man leaves the blouse/etibo she/he is supposed to wear and puts on that of the other gender, then that's a sin. Same thing with unisex shoes etc, I don't believe in that..its either for a male or a female..simple!
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by odizeey(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
haibe:

shebi you be born again christian? if the holy spirit allows you do that, then go ahead, lol.

The main point here is that christians who call other christians sinners for wearing trousers are either hypocrites or confused,, the standard for a christian lady's dressing is modesty, decency and sobriety.
dis conscience dat God gave us is very important. Is dere no modesty in online betting do is drink yle betting do i carry gals while betting,do i fite? No i just stay at home to do it. But wen i wanted to sleep yst my mind just told me,wat if dis tyn u r doing is a sin,can u let dis tyn rub u off on judgement day,cos of simple tyn,online betting. Den i decided to do a research online,i go many results,but d one dat got to me r
-Betting is reaping whr u did nt sow
-it is coveting ur neighbours property,cos u r payed wit losers money which r against God will.
So wat i am trying to say is,since ppl r talking about it,saying is a sin it is not a sin. Why dont u go to d it is a sin part of it,to b on d safer syd,cos dere is no smoke without fire,will d gals die if dey dont put on trousers sef.
Finally wisdom,not just wisdom,but wisdom of God is profitable to direct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.