Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother (41994 Views)

The Sound Word About Women Wearing Trousers / Does God Really Frown Against Ladies Wearing Trousers? I Need Your Opinion / Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by emmyskies(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
LET THEM THAT HAVE EAR, LET THEM HEAR...The brother is hundred percent right. I just dont get it,,women are easily manipulated. Believe it or not, with all ur born again righteousness and ur still wearing trousers, you will be a castaway. Heaven has a standard, you dont meet all its standard, sorry is your name. Girls, let me tell you; if you really want to make heaven, dont do as others are doing, dont do what you like but what the Father likes. You have to deny yourself many things-among them is wearing of trousers, make-ups and jewelleries. For the Bible says: What Has Light In Common With Darkness? That means, what have you-a believer, a candidate of heaven have in common with unbelievers, with prostitutes that put on those things. CHRIST says: Let your light so shine before men, before the world, before your family, before your friends, before nairalanders... Make the difference. GOD bless those of you that will make a change. See, if you loose heaven there is no time to make amends. It is now you have to make amend. You loose heaven, its gone forever. No wonder the Bible Says: There Is A Way That Seemeth Right Unto Men, But The End Whereof Is Death..... Narrow Is The Way That Lead To Life, Wide Is The Way That Lead To Death. LET THEM THAT HAVE EAR, LET THEM HEAR...

2 Likes

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Smily202:

Who say so ,.......walking around thr street naked ..putting men in temptation.....

Dem it...
E be like say you no sabi English, go read my post again.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by sniyi1: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
while many will argue that trousers are for both sexes it is important to note d following, even in d west, women started wearing trousers in d early twentieth century. initially it wasn't even accepted, d first woman to wear trousers to the US Senate did So in 1989. The devil makes d world change God's standards, just like d definition of marriage has changed from between man n woman to any two adults, go check any modern dictionary. Christians need to be careful as 1 standard after another keeps changing. trousers were originally men's wear. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lumie08: This is interesting but one thing still stands, we are all going to be judged based on God's standard and not what we think or guess or even prove to be right or wrong

Since we want to please this God, the simplest solution to this, is asking him directly (atleast that is why we are his children), what he wants from us on this issue cos we could prove and stand for the wrong thing for the rest of our lives and that doesnt change Gods standard which would foreve be 1

I also think that if the church can introduce the idea of asking for Gods will on issues like this, there might have not been thousands of beliefs on a particular issue cos our God is one and he will only give us one answer no matter how many we are and how many times we ask him.

Lest I forget, let him speak to U through dreams, visions,directly or through prophecies. Leave what the bible says for now and follow Gods direct leading. Dont let anyone mislead u.

I agree, but are you aware the bible tells us to be moderate and decent? the bible never says don't eat this, don't wear this, we have the holy spirit.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
emmyskies: LET THEM THAT HAVE EAR, LET THEM HEAR...The brother is hundred percent right. I just dont get it,,women are easily manipulated. Believe it or not, with all ur born again righteousness and ur still wearing trousers, you will be a castaway. Heaven has a standard, you dont meet all its standard, sorry is your name. Girls, let me tell you; if you really want to make heaven, dont do as others are doing, dont do what you like but what the Father likes. You have to deny yourself many things-among them is wearing of trousers, make-ups and jewelleries. For the Bible says: What Has Light In Common With Darkness? That means, what have you-a believer, a candidate of heaven have in common with unbelievers, with prostitutes that put on those things. CHRIST says: Let your light so shine before men, before the world, before your family, before your friends, before nairalanders... Make the difference. GOD bless those of you that will make a change. See, if you loose heaven there is no time to make amends. It is now you have to make amend. You loose heaven, its gone forever. No wonder the Bible Says: There Is A Way That Seemeth Right Unto Men, But The End Whereof Is Death..... Narrow Is The Way That Lead To Life, Wide Is The Way That Lead To Death. LET THEM THAT HAVE EAR, LET THEM HEAR...
They keep preaching Man made doctrines and dump the teachings of Christ.
How I wish Christians could move past this level of spirituality.

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
@ the op,as a man on trousers, when you want to urinate in an open place, you freely do that at ease without people around seeing ur body, it is not the same case with a woman wearing trousers. If accidentally she is on a far journey and along the line the vehicle stops for people to urinate, I tell you that you will see everything cus she have to pull down the trouser to her hipline before having free assess to ease herself. What else is she hiding again. It wouldn't be like that if she is wearing a well covering long skirt bcus all she need to do is to quietly bend down and off she goes. THIS IS SIMPLE REASONING TO SHOW YOU THAT NATURE DOES NOT SUPPORT WOMEN WEARING TROUSERS OR MEN WEARING SKIRT...SHALOM![/quote.must she urinate in an open place?
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by odizeey(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:

I pity your female kids, they'll be born into bondage.
I pray God shows them the light and make their thinking and actions aligned with the Word of God.
There is, check out Joyce Meyer......
because he doesnt want his peeps to wear it,its nw a bondage,n u r nw advicing him to accept ur belief of trousers. I can nw see dat u r working for ur master d devil on dis thread i don dey watch hw u dey ans peeps n i must say Jesus will nt reply anybody like dat.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by beewhyfocs(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
bizmahn: Once a trouser is seductive & has the potentials of provoking sinful lust in gullible or even innocent men,God will not hold that lady guiltless whether we agree or not.And yes there is seductive ungodly & immoral trousers.

I've never for once seen any woman that understands God's sinless holiness & is zealous for sinless purity from God wearing trousers.Its called going the extra mile & its not for everyone.

How about mini skirts that are more seductive?

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
emmyskies: LET THEM THAT HAVE EAR, LET THEM HEAR...The brother is hundred percent right. I just dont get it,,women are easily manipulated. Believe it or not, with all ur born again righteousness and ur still wearing trousers, you will be a castaway. Heaven has a standard, you dont meet all its standard, sorry is your name. ...

LET THEM THAT HAVE EAR, LET THEM HEAR...The pharisees are hundred percent right. I just dont get it,, christians are easily manipulated. Believe it or not, with all ur born again righteousness and ur still not obeying the 613 jewish laws, you will be a castaway. Heaven has a standard, you dont meet all its standard, sorry is your name. ...

gringringrin
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
sniyi1: while many will argue that trousers are for both sexes it is important to note d following, even in d west, women started wearing trousers in d early twentieth century. initially it wasn't even accepted, d first woman to wear trousers to the US Senate did So in 1989. The devil makes d world change God's standards, just like d definition of marriage has changed from between man n woman to any two adults, go check any modern dictionary. Christians need to be careful as 1 standard after another keeps changing. trousers were originally men's wear. May God help us all
Another mediocre.

These peeps are just so annoying.
They keep ranting..... As a girl said earlier, did God drop trousers from Heaven labeled for men only?
I bet you're among those who if the watch TBN or DAYSTAR condemn all the women and classify them as hell candidates.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Rjone: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hey! Stop the celebration, you just won a battle not the war.... Dont 4get t-shirts dont reveal women sexuality as the trousers does which encourages fornication in thoughts. There will always be a way that will always seem right but the end therefore... Let's be wise.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
odizeey: because he doesnt want his peeps to wear it,its nw a bondage,n u r nw advicing him to accept ur belief of trousers. I can nw see dat u r working for ur master d devil on dis thread i don dey watch hw u dey ans peeps n i must say Jesus will nt reply anybody like dat.
Go read your bible and see how Christ replied Pharisees. E..g. White washed walls, Hypocrites, e.t.c
I'm really angry in my Spirit A.K.A Holy anger...

HE should stick to his beliefs and leave his kids out of it.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by emmyskies(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
thank God for a church as Deeper Life Bible Church
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rjone: Hey! Stop the celebration, you just won a battle not the war.... Dont 4get t-shirts dont reveal women sexuality as the trousers does which encourages fornication in thoughts. There will always be a way that will always seem right but the end therefore... Let's be wise.
Your lustful minds won't let you guys think straight.
No matter what a lady wears, guys with lustful hearts will lust.
You guys need to get born again and start the Sanctification journey immediately.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by odizeey(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
Go read your bible and see how Christ replied Pharisees. E..g. White washed walls, Hypocrites, e.t.c
I'm really angry in my Spirit A.K.A Holy anger...

HE should stick to his beliefs and leave his kids out of it.
cos u no fit win am u wan win him kids ova,i am sorry.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rjone: Hey! Stop the celebration, you just won a battle not the war.... Dont 4get t-shirts dont reveal women sexuality as the trousers does which encourages fornication in thoughts. There will always be a way that will always seem right but the end therefore... Let's be wise.

I never said I won any battle.

Some t-shirts reveal a woman’s sexuality bro, are you new to this earth?

Some trousers do too.

The decent ones are encouraged.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
emmyskies: thank God for a church as Deeper Life Bible Church
Thank God for Winners, Dunamis, where the message of Christ is preached in Love and accepted with joy and oneness.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by chicalle(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO: They all have nothing to prove. When I held the same view with them, I realized I couldn't back up my doctrine with the Bible. I searched, I found, I accepted and I'm renewed.
Anibi9647, don't tell us about sis Ayo's testimony or sis Margaret, We want direct scriptures.
E.g If I say do not fornicate, I'll tell you to read I cor. 5:11
hmm,dn't even go 2 quote d scripture o,coz masturbatn we knw iz a sin bt iz nt writen dwn in d bible bt d source waz written wich iz lust.jst dn't talk of quotin d bible
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by emmyskies(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
the Bible even say, the god of this world has blinded many. So much debate... So much debate....
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Rummenigge(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
I won't be drawn on any arguement. There's always freewill for every human. Make ur own decision.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
odizeey: cos u no fit win am u wan win him kids ova,i am sorry.
The message of Christ is preached to set captives free and release people from burdens.
Doctrines of men are burdens that need to be removed fast.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Prodigalson1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
No matter how long u guys argue on dis issue, u cn never come to an agreement. Believe me i hav argued dis several times b4. Jst serve God as the Holyspirit leads u.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by sgsltd(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Any christian that support this is already in hell , you will burn from this earth to hell ,just watchout or repent

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
chicalle: hmm,dn't even go 2 quote d scripture o,coz masturbatn we knw iz a sin bt iz nt writen dwn in d bible bt d source waz written wich iz lust.jst dn't talk of quotin d bible
See you. You didn't see the part of fleeing youthful lust and abstaining from sexual sin...
Paul said if you no fi hold body, go marry before you burn in lust.
Only a pervert will say otherwise.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by UmmRumy(f): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Trousers were only seen as men's clothes in d west. D indian & arab women wore trousers that were designed 4 women. Clothing is dictated by culture. It's when u wear clothing made 4 d other sex that there's a problem. In Scotland, a man's skirt is different from a woman's. From my moniker u know i'm not a christian that doesn't mean u throw away what i've said. Islam defines a mode of dressing 4 it's followers so men r very distinct from women. If there's something like that in christianity u shd use it 2 avoid confusion.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by odizeey(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Una dey tlk decent trouser,hw many gals dey wear bogus trousers,or bootcut. Na leggis b decent? Person wen gt one trouser gt all types for house.
Decent indeed
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
sgsltd: Any christian that support this is already in hell , you will burn from this earth to hell ,just watchout or repent

So Christians actually believe women will go to Hell cos of trousers cheesy cheesy

Typical christian behavior- pick a portion of the bible and harass people with it, the rest don't matter!... lipsrsealed

Bloody hypocrites!! No wonder the bible even says the people of the world are wiser than over zealous Christians. Check ur bible, it's there!!! grin
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
sgsltd: Any christian that support this is already in hell , you will burn from this earth to hell ,just watchout or repent
You are just jealous cause we are enjoying our freedom in Christ...
We are looking good, while your women are looking not so flattering.
We are enjoying the life our Father gave us on Earth while you all are suffering yourselves and consoling yourself with heaven.
He said, the Earth is mine and the fullness thereof... Na my Papa land, I no fi dull.
You say I'm in hell, how shallow..... *shakes head*
But it's people like you who annoy me by opening their mouth to spew out thrash.
It's my father's business, I won't stand anyone who tries to rubbish or defraud it. Be Warned!!!!
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2013

yes, including those christians that disobey other 612 laws.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by odizeey(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lata nw dem go say boyfriend n galfriend no b sin cos e no dey bible.
In law dere is wat is called public policy,it is almost d same as common sense
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Tallesty1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
Shut up and go tell that to like minded fellows like you.....
Trouser, a common piece of clothing is now a sin.
May the spirit of hypocrisy loose it grip on Christians.
Chei, now you don make sense abi.

. Just a fruit brought all sin into the world, now listen; if you understand that trouser was innitaly meant for men then forget about women wearing it decently because the is no right way to do the wrongs thing. I have seen that you have no place in you for the word of God so pass me by. Shut up is not enough, you can go ahead and call me names.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
haibe:

yes, including those christians that disobey other 612 laws.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.