Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? (24007 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Who Is Better? Sex With A Younger OR Older Woman / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by rioemmanuel(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
those goin for d older ladies....will u marry them

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by oilykid(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Nigbati ori mi o buru (When something's not wrong with me)!
Last Bullet:
100/100 times, I prefer someone younger & not someone older. Economically, he ll be the 1st to grow old na! They said love is blind, but love is also crazy.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by laplace19(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
I'm in a better position to answer this question.... I have been dating ladies of my age and those that are older than me....I enjoyed their relationship so much,their reasoning,the way they handle intimacy activities,etc...they are all sweet....I hardly spend money on them too.... But then,I have been longing to date a girl younger than me thinking that it will be the sweetest......

.... And now,I am dating a girl younger than me....Guys,it's sort of hell for me...she expects to be hearing my voice everyday,and any day that I didn't call her on phone we will quarrel over it for the whole next day....If she calls and I didn't pick on time it's another problem...she will say that I'm with my other girlfriend(s) that's why I didn't pick.....when chatting on bbm and I delay her message(s),she will say that I'm busy chatting with other girls.......she will check my phone messages,calls and others...she loves me so much shaa,but her complains are too much......

As e be,na me first enter her shaa grin

But seriously,dating a lady older than me is the ultimate,....na so I see am

5 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Kassidy90(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
From experience, I prefer older ladies Anyday anytime......Bt one thing is certain sha, u can never be old and mature without being young and stupid first....

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by wrench: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
L
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by tpia5: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
age matters, stick with a female who is your age mate or younger (minus jailbait however) unless you have valid reasons for not doing so.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by donklint86: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Miner13: What is young ladies and what is old ladies.
I prefer a sensible lady
you have said it all.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Older lady is economical while Young lady are more expensive.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Younger girls just want fun cuz they are novice while the old ones are mean and all they want is to settle down.

I'm cool with young girls with young mindset.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
rioemmanuel: those goin for d older ladies....will u marry them

Ask Peter Okoye grin
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Stunner1(f): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
cowleg: I prefer to date girls of the same age as me.... either +-3 my age... Way too younger ladies are immature to reasoning and actions just like the one am dating now.....

lwfm which 1 is cowleg again??

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by mike404(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
ME DON TIRE FOR PONMO JAWE sad NA SWEET SIXTEEN I DEY NYARSH NOW

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by mike404(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
rioemmanuel: those goin for d older ladies....will u marry them
NA KANDA [PONMO] DEM WAN CHOP NOW
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Good wine (no be Don Simon oo) gets better with age,the ideal girlfriend/wifey should be between 27 and 30. They know what being a real woman is about!

They are always in tune with reality! Unlike them kids

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by freecocoa(f): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Well I prefer older men.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by IAMBREEZY: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
I like them young cuz they re so sweet like sugarcane grin grin
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Orikinla(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
If she is brilliant, reasonable, hygienic and sexy, I will be happy with her whether younger or older.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by dailywealth1967: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
if u wan get High b.p, go 4 young ladies

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Lexcom20(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
older ladies all d way because younger ladies r nt xpereinced enuf 2 handle a relationship they always tink that afta all she z stil young n can get any man of her choice so they just keep ganivatin arund wit men bt older ladies usally want any of their present retionship 2 work @ all cost because it might lead 2 d alta

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by dammy158: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
mrsincredible: state your reasons
cool
mrsincredible: state your reasons
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by skydeep(f): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
freecocoa: Well I prefer older men.
State your reasons grin
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by iamdhebuck(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Young gals have made me dating weary...5 galfriends in 4 years,I wish I could have a woman that's like 25 and above,but those ones won't look my way being 21.lol,I need a fully grown asss woman.call me a boy myself if u want,I want a woman.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by gratieao: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
So you mean i should start dating girl[s] older than me in name of dating older women?
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Eberex(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
sueto471: Most younger ladies are arrogant especially Igbo ladies, no apology. Younger ladie do not have enough experience when it come to sex, trust me I knw what I'm talking about coz I've tried d two. Older ladies reasons along with u and independent etc I can give 1million and one reasons. As for me, I've stop dating any lady that's less than 28 years.

who cares if she is young or old? Maturity is what counts. A 23years old mature gal and an immature 30years old woman,who would you go for?
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by chamboy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
I prefer Igbo girls ooo. Deir yansh na die n dem Sabi roll.
..Bleep an Igbo girl today dem too sweet
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by dammy158: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
the older ladies are economical in spending
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by hakon: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Funny question but an important one. I met a Young girl that was 20 Yrs old but was highly matured and principled. she was the only girl that refused to have sex with me, her reason being that she will only have sex with her husband and she meant it. we lived together for 3 yrs in the university and she still did not allow me to get down on it. I married her when she was 23 yrs old as a virgin and she has 4 wonderful kids for me. she is not up to 30 now. This girl is a rare gem with a mind of her own and older ones come to her for advice too.

I guess the proper criteria should be intelligence and mental maturity which is scarce nowadays among men and women.
The foolish ones gets carried away by sexual escapades which clouds their reasoning when it comes to keeping and building a good relationship

8 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Eberex(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
mrsincredible: true but u just described an older woman
the old woman is the one who has gone through break ups and hurts and has seen it all!
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by MrCork: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
...as a plaYa..I don't date over 25.s....,no offense but I don't like old cargos.....I like the light skins and half cast ones though angry
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
oasislomo:

Ask Peter Okoye grin

Omo No be him start am n d tin No go end for he hand so why all dis critics?
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Dannylux: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Older with not more than 3 years.. Can't marry an older lady tho tongue
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
AS FOR ME I GAT. NO COMMENT ON DIS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? / Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.