Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? (24006 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Who Is Better? Sex With A Younger OR Older Woman / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by MrCork: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannylux: Older with not more than 3 years.. Can't marry an older lady tho tongue

....in 3 years u will be 18 undecided
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by jayte054: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Older ladies anyday, anytime
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by naijaswag1: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Younger girls any day. Less risk and fresher. Older girls should go and get married. They should be in their husbands house and not dating me.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by philfearon(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re:Guys do You Prefer Younger or older ladies?
Whats the preference here for:
1}Is it for friendship/relationship?
2} Or is it for Marriage?

Ah know that Most guys{mostly,age range of 20-30} will prefer Older ladies for friendship!!
Marriage-wise,Ah dont know for this one!!
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by mystical10: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wther young or old. Mental age is what is important. U will see sm gals in age of 30s tht are nt matured mentally while sm younger ones are
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Jobabori(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
hakon: Funny question but an important one. I met a Young girl that was 20 Yrs old but was highly matured and principled. she was the only girl that refused to have sex with me, her reason being that she will only have sex with her husband and she meant it. we lived together for 3 yrs in the university and she still did not allow me to get down on it. I married her when she was 23 yrs old as a virgin and she has 4 wonderful kids for me. she is not up to 30 now. This girl is a rare gem with a mind of her own and older ones come to her for advice too.

I guess the proper criteria should be intelligence and mental maturity which is scarce nowadays among men and women.
The foolish ones gets carried away by sexual escapades which clouds their reasoning when it comes to keeping and building a good relationship

Patience is a good virtue which many men lack. I respect you. You really deserve her and thank God for the outcome. I doubt if i can be so patient like you in those days but thank God i have no regret., i also have a good home.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
#1-stunner:

lwfm which 1 is cowleg again??

LOL thats my name joooor abi you no dey like cowleg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by bigjoule(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
I prefer the Older ladies as most of the younger ladies are most times immature to handle difficult relationship issues.
The older ladies studies you and give you what you want while the younger ladies expect you to satisfy them in all ways. I prefer older ladies no be small

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Edywalex: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Young lady Badoo very Wel wen it come's to sex.They sex hell out of one life.Those young lady knows what i am saying.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by henrimoto(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ocutegan: Younger ladies cos they're easy to phuck!
ma boda, after sex, what next ? you cant have sex with a woman for 24 hrs of the day without geting tired and bored. but you can seat and keep the company of a lady with a beautiful mindset all day without wanting to leave her

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...as a plaYa..I don't date over 25.s....,no offense but I don't like old cargos.....I like the light skins and half cast ones though angry
grin grin grin grin you and light skinned babes
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by couthy: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
well, it is some how . I have had "encounters" with older ladies and it was fun all through cool. but few adventures with younger ladies but somewhat boring undecided
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by GoodFaith: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
I will not marry older woman
But if she has the look and great shape
Sorry I will take her down
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by couthy: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
cowleg: grin grin grin grin you and light skinned babes
abeg no go mistakenly carry afin(albino) for nite ooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by shegzi(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
I would prefer an older lady cause of her maturity
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Smylyn(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
topygel: Mhen! Young and horney, tight kittycat, that is what I go for
...yeye!young & Hot,fine!!but don't be suprise when u find most of the younger one's so l**s* !!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
fatdon2: I date girls that are 10 years older then me Becos i look older then my age.
bros ure truely fat cheesy
fatdon2: I date girls that are 10 years older then me Becos i look older then my age.
bros ure truely fat
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by myOGAonTOP: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
hakon: Funny question but an important one. I met a Young girl that was 20 Yrs old but was highly matured and principled. she was the only girl that refused to have sex with me, her reason being that she will only have sex with her husband and she meant it. we lived together for 3 yrs in the university and she still did not allow me to get down on it. I married her when she was 23 yrs old as a virgin and she has 4 wonderful kids for me. she is not up to 30 now. This girl is a rare gem with a mind of her own and older ones come to her for advice too.

I guess the proper criteria should be intelligence and mental maturity which is scarce nowadays among men and women.
The foolish ones gets carried away by sexual escapades which clouds their reasoning when it comes to keeping and building a good relationship

you and her LIVED TOGETHER for 3 years i.e 365days multiplied by 3 and you didnt do.
Bro, all liars WILL go to hell fire. Accept Jesus today. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Hkana: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
mrsincredible: true but u just described an older woman

No. He described a MATURE woman
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Macuberry(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ladies generally give headaches but with an older lady its less. I've dated both sides of the coin, I say this from experience.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by 2sizzlin(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
myOGAonTOP:

you and her LIVED TOGETHER for 3 years i.e 365days multiplied by 3 and you didnt do.

gringringringringrin
OBOY YOU WAN USE LAUGH SCATTER ME HERE
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by niggi4life(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
myOGAonTOP:

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
I'm in my early 20s but I can't date younger girls. I've never tried it even. Younger girls are not sexy and they're over dramatic.

But older girls, grin grin OMG!! Fine boy meet classy chick. cool Perfecto!!
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by alphawg(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Maturity is the keyword. not whether she's old or young. But i prefer d older ladies tho..
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Sike(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
A Lady is a lady, young or Old.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Ugosample(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Older ladies all the way. For relationship or marriage. I don't feel comfortable arround small girls. This choice is due to my upbringing
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Odunharry(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Eseharrison: Culture, religion and family background all come in to play.

In Nigerian culture it's a rarity for the gents t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲ get married to ladies far older than they are.

Girls most often outgrow their peers of D̶̲̥̅̊ opposite sex in terms of maturity, hence the older guys come for their hands in marriage cos D̶̲̥̅̊ guys mate я truly not their mate 'maturity-wise'.

In all my illustrations, 'marriage' has been D̶̲̥̅̊ keyword.

For sex and flings and dating and unserios relationships, guys go for their mate or older ladies so as t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲ save D̶̲̥̅̊ stress of overcoming the naivety of the younger ladies...In slangs: D̶̲̥̅̊ older ladies go sabi body.

All in all the balance is tipped in favour of Guys going for younger ladies

#just saying 4rm my POV
my friend abeg type wetin pipu go read well..wetin b al ds box evrywhere?
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by ambassadorchibs(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
is all about what a man seeing what he Is looking for in a lady.....AGE CAN NEVER BE A PROBLEM.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Akwaowoa(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
i just realized what a horrible generation i found myself. older ladies? who is the fool here. we guys of these days lack foresight. lets say am 30yrs old i now date a girl of 40. when am 50 she will be 60. take note that if i date a girl of 20, ill enjoy her maturity very well later, cos she will be 40 when am 50. so its like rushing for waht you will still get later. WARNING: stop rushing towards old age. respect will be easy to achieve with the young and fresh. but wait even this sex stuff, the younger girls are even more rugged cos they learnt about sex at an earlier age(early exposure to sex videos) and their bodies are so fresh n flexible to execute all the latest move. WAY TO GO: 10 yr younger dudes! I rest my case!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
mrsincredible: true but u just described an older woman

no, he didnt describe an older woman but a matured woman
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by lastpage: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
chinziaski: For me, Older ladies are the best... From experience tho..
You are all here shouting OLDER LADIES ARE THE BEST but when we ask you to marry them now, you will start to remember that she looks like your Grand Ma! shocked shocked

Terrible guys indeed!!

Go to any Church and see how the "older ladies" are lying fallow, combining "fasting and violent prayer" together just so that you guys can at least look their side! angry angry

You'all bunch of hypocrites and "onijibiti-obo" (sex-frauds!) grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: Na everything get "sell-by-date, use-by-date, dispose-away-date"........ me l know go carry any "expired product" join my wahala! shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? by 2sizzlin(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sike: A Lady is a lady, young or Old.

I'm sure this is the answer to question we've all been trying to answer. This boy know book ooo.
Ops that's the definition of "lady" that you've been asking for, this smart guy just answered it.
We need buy am alomogrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? / Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.