Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) (29920 Views)

Fraudsters Swap Lady's Airtel Sim And Steal Her N400,000 / Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Balos(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
lmao. Well I just subcribed today and am still rocking my airtel om android. baba God too much

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chemicool: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Defaramade: Don't mind airtel jare. You know, the irony of the issue is that it's mostly android/ios/windows phone users that use airtel's bis subscription. You will hardly see a blackberry user using airtel bis because their data network is crappy. We shall see what will happen to them when they loose people that pay them #1,500 monthly to subscribe for bis on their smartphones.

I don't even pay them monthly. I pay them every two weeks.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by purplekayc(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
wheesin: Am going to break my airtel sim in some hours to come...or ama give it to my dog to use...share your breaking experiences

ese angry
what happens when they come up with a better plan? u come running to them again?
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by toyinjimoh(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lol, Airtel should change their mind ooo cos they will lose many customers
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by toyinjimoh(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lol, Airtel should change their mind ooo cos they will lose many customers cry
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Abdogood(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
luvola: My airtel sim is already on seat belt.. He go chop bench tire.... A useless network telling us to subscribe use one thousand naira to subscribe for 200 mb.. They are worst than boko haram.

Bros u dey vex. Airtel don enter one chance
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by 9icest: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
I have two. One for my BB, the other for my Samsung. I just poured the two useless sims into my toilet now.
Useless network wey I dey manage....I AM NEVER TOUCHING AIRTEL AGAIN!
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tecno c rats are crying we BB are laughing ooooo
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by michealade(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please where are dey burning d airtel sims in ibadan south east local government..thank you
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by michealade(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
luvola: funny you slasha.. I will like to chat with you. Whatapp me on 07034745904.. Hope to see your reply.. wink funny you slasha.. I will like to chat with you. Whatapp me on 07034745904.. Hope to see your reply..
see dis dude o..d babe dey complain of mb u dey say make she add you for whatsapp...airtel bad market

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Deiok(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Phuck airtel.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by ifex370(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
LadyH: sure. cool wink

i stay in asaba too you can add me up on whatsapp +2348183530115 if you wish!
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by kelvinklein219(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
Elegushi dey holla oshey,airtel dem dey feel bigger,anywayz u can all vent ur anger which ever way,happily am still using bb and ...slasha I lyk u sef,08102594034...dnt ban me o
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100: Does the ocean notice when a sparrow takes a sip from it?

I laugh at this thread! !

I'm out! !!!!
It may not notice but it has reduced for sure. Are you a business man?
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Defaramade: My airtel sim dey collect dust on top my wardrobe
bro e clear say ur clothes na so so dust....... Sneezing.......
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Funpeter: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
9icest: I have two. One for my BB, the other for my Samsung. I just poured the two useless sims into my toilet now.
Useless network wey I dey manage....I AM NEVER TOUCHING AIRTEL AGAIN!
You made a big mistake as long as you are still on it you can used it but after your Bis expire u cnt used it again, did mine a day before yesterday and still enjoying it till march 2 2014.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by ifex370(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Tecno c rats are crying we BB are laughing ooooo
who asked you
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by korebobo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
ifex370:
i stay in asaba too you can add me up on whatsapp +2348183530115 if you wish!
See Mumu oooo! Trouble dey sleep, u carry water pour ontop am! E b like say u get money to use do subscription for another person abi!

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
U are so toooo funny. grin
Slasha!:
Lmao! I chewed mine. Try it,tastes like chocolate

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Lilimax(f): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
thisisayus: U are so toooo funny. grin
IYA NGBALI wink
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Debeloved87(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
I use to pay dat 1500 to airtel, until i discover premium tweak with 0.0naira on mtn bis....airtel is long dead on ma syd
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Slizbeat(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lwkmd....abeg oo. it's still working oo.

Just did the 2gb nw and am enjoying it.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by 12month: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
I still dey use my own until the data finish... then i can now back to visafone And mtn

won't be breaking my Sim tho... airtel might still Change deir plans later
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by confusion247(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100: Does the ocean notice when a sparrow takes a sip from it?

I laugh at this thread! !

I'm out! !!!!
My guy don't just laugh at them, pity their ignorance as well. They are just pouring out their frustration to artel. If they have a little thinking faculty, they should have known that airtel is not a charity organization but an enterprise that is out to make gains. If that service is benefiting airtel, they will never stop it. Even other service providers wouldn't have stopped it earlier too. Airtel have been in existence before this service and will continue to be in service without the service.
No amount of crying on nairaland will make airtel change their mind.
I congratulate them for their professionalism in informing their customers before stopping the service.
Other networks didn't even inform anybody before they stopped it.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by popingo(f): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
confusion247:
My guy don't just laugh at them, pity their ignorance as well. They are just pouring out their frustration to artel. If they have a little thinking faculty, they should have known that airtel is not a charity organization but an enterprise that is out to make gains. If that service is benefiting airtel, they will never stop it. Even other service providers wouldn't have stopped it earlier too. Airtel have been in existence before this service and will continue to be in service without the service.
No amount of crying on nairaland will make airtel change their mind.
I congratulate them for their professionalism in informing their customers before stopping the service.
Other networks didn't even inform anybody before they stopped it.

Your name has said it all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by xtervaganza(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
No wonder your name is confusion
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by cdamsel(f): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
I dey come with pictures of my broken sim,i don leave them port today,rocking Etisalat free credit I can use to call any network grin

Where my new Etisalat family dey?
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by remzytimer: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
u are all invited to join etisalat network......best network so far, when it comes to internet browsing its the fastest.......Etisalat Nigeria!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by johnaruson(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
THE LAST MAN JUST LEFT AIRTEL.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
How old are u? grin
LadyH: no b only Righteous fella. im also Holy Mary. oya no vex, face ur front. amebo. tongue
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Swiftlee(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Funpeter: You made a big mistake as long as you are still on it you can used it but after your Bis expire u cnt used it again, did mine a day before yesterday and still enjoying it till march 2 2014.
Good evening sir

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dumb thread patronised by dumb chronic goons who dumbly think that Airtel will loose millions of naira by breaking their SIM cards,too bad because you all put together only account for 0.000000001% of Airtel's subscribers and the fact that you bought the SIMs just for BIS shows the company makes no profit/gain from your monthly subscriptions.
If you cant afford android data bundles then sell off your phones and get yourselves Nokia 2700 phones or better still get rid of your pathetic ego and get BB phones.
Ranting here only underline how dumb you guys are,get yourselves some brain and stop acting like Mickey mice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One / Airtel Blackberry Plan Still Working On Android Devices And PC After Dec 3rd / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.