Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (93361 Views)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by naijaking1: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
iLUMeN8:

Jungle justice has always been synonymous with the South West (Lagos especially). Most of the gruesome stories of jungle justice that I watched as a kid on news line (Frank Olize was host at the time) occurred in Lagos and even here on Nairaland Lagos has countless number of times been referred to as a jungle.

Why make it a tribal issue.
Same thing fit happen for Aba, Warri,Jos,Kano, Illorin and Timbuktu.
We are animals.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
rudedough:

Trust me Bro. The police are going to arrest them and later let them go on a N10,000 bail. You'll not only loose your compensation and pepper money, you'll be heart broken and disappointed.

Nigeria is that f&$ked up. Believe me, I've seen it happen 1, 2, many times.
you think it's only oti-igba that is interested on this case ? A lot of people are interested on this case. lets wait and see.. pls, does anyone know how we can get the phone no. of the DPO of Ejigbo police station ?? lets start from there first..
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by LadyH(f): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
ion even knw wah to say.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Not returned. The address proper is brfgov@lagosstate.gov.ng I know it works because I once blew a whistle via it and the accused began chasing me. luckily I was out of naija at the time smiley

linearity:

I got a failure delivery when I sent email to the Governor, was your email returned?

Do you have other contacts, preferred email addresses in Nigeria, where one can write and hopefully they will give these guys what they denied this lady, which is their day in a Court of law.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Crimes can be reported to NPF at http://www.npf.gov.ng/contactus

The form didn't work for me sha angry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by ignis: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Highly inhumane
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
biodunid: I have sent this video link to Fasola's email account. Pls each and everyone of us should send to the officeholders whose contacts we have in the hope that justice can be done. Nigeria cannot continue like this.
weldone bro. pls, if its possible lets add phone calls to it! any one know contacts of any human right organisation or activist? please, help! we should nt allow this barbaric act to go like this. no efforts is too small.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by iLUMeN8(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
kulyie: aluu too is in lagos i suppose,those muslim terrorist terrorize on lagos abi?kodnapping too is prominent in lagos.please qll thos nonsense tribalism will not take us anywhere.wrong is wrong no matter the location

You are missing my point. Most people from the South West for some reason believe they are enlightened and tend to look down on other tribes (tribes in the North in particular) where as the most in humane and barbaric acts takes place in their own backyard. Lagos is one hell hole I do not wish to stay.

P.S. I do not have any resentment towards the yorubas
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
lwise: Lagos police PRO number
Something has to done fast.
@lwise... thank you. so so much. helpers of destiny will not be far from you. God bless you bro!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by 50calibre(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
Barbaric as it may be, I think she actually had it quite easy, men get a lot worse, sometimes they even set them ablaze.

Jungle justice is the order of the day in Nigeria, isn't it sexist to expect that women get a different treatment?

Where are all the feminists here?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
iLUMeN8:

You are missing my point. Most people from the South West for some reason believe they are enlightened and tend to look down on other tribes (tribes in the North in particular) where as the most in humane and barbaric acts takes place in their own backyard. Lagos is one hell hole I do not wish to stay.

that's their trademark, the Yoruba supremacists and thei holier than thou attitude, all the Yoruba females I know have been raped by their relatives at some point, yet they close their eyes and start pointing fingers on others .
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by lwise(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
You can do a lot with this channels tv android app, ive sent them email

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Tbken: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
Omo mehn...dis is too much,this people are heartless...one bush meat is even inserting a bottle inside her pĆ¹ssy....imagine the pain...ndi ara...

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
50calibre: Barbaric as it may be, I think she actually has it quite easy, men get a lot worse, sometimes they even set them ablaze.

Jungle justice is the order of the day in Nigeria, it's it sexist to expect that women get a different treatment?

irrespective of gender,no human being should be treated like this.do you know how much she will spend in the hospital after this wickedness
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
You of all people should know better. No body deserves anything like this male or female. And there's no reason to begin any comparisons here
So feminists should come and say because men got burned or stoned to death women should be subjected to same to show that both sexes are equal? When we are trying to do away all forms of jungle justice meted out to both males or females. We can have battle of the sexes but
There are times for such things, Now is not the time for that.
If you don't see how this is even worse than getting beaten, then you probably have no respect for sacred things. Womanhood being one of them.
50calibre: Barbaric as it may be, I think she actually has it quite easy, men get a lot worse, sometimes they even set them ablaze.

Jungle justice is the order of the day in Nigeria, it's it sexist to expect that women get a different treatment?

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
henrimoto: @lwise... thank you. so so much. helpers of destiny will be far from you.
han han.why you dey curse am na grin 'helpers of destiny will be far from you'

shey na overhapiness dey cause curse?take am easy na grin
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
lorretta u: You of all people should know better. No body deserves anything like this male or female. And there's no reason to begin any comparisons here
So feminists should come and say because men got burned or stoned to death women should be subjected to same to show that both sexes are equal? When we are trying to do away all forms of jungle justice meted out to both males or females. We can have battle of the sexes but
There are times for such things, Now is not the time for that.
If you don't see how this is even worse than getting beaten, then you probably have no respect for sacred things. Womanhood being one of them.
your head is correct.take 5
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by itsIYKE(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
welcome to the wild wild west

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
iLUMeN8:

i understand but wickedness is everywhere,please this has nothing to do with tribalism or whatever.wickedness is wickedness.tribalism or location doesnt change anything and in any case those beasts look like illiterates to me
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by skiesoduah: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by itsIYKE(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
cowards na for woman body dem go strong,stupid cowardly OPC sh1t

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
biodunid: I also sent the mail below to policemonitor@npf.gov.ng. A few more mails from us all might just start something. Use every official contact you have. You can send texts to this police no 07066228200

There is a video on naira / youtube that shows two ladies being tortured, brutalised and sexually assaulted while being interrogated for stealing pepper. Relevant links are below. Pls investigate and do something.

https://www.nairaland.com/1541775/alleged-pepper-thief-stripped-tortured

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV_tPYfJFuQ
i have the names/ phone numbers of all the chairmen of the 57 local governments in lagos.how do i pass it acrss to you.or should i type them here.answer asap please .maybe this can help.

I dont know which particular local govt that act was perpatrated but maybe after finding out and calling the chairman of that particular local govt where that act of savagery was performed,they can take it up from there,or what do you think?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by abulbanaat(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
Please can someone help in reporting these fools.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by ebunma: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Our police are not so good but they will not go this extent....the idiots are likely to be between the garage or market security or officials (chairman) of the market. Clearly they were all speaking yoruba and the lady speak as if she is an egun. I suggest it happen around lagos. How I wish they were caught. ..

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
Omg.biodun, please say something na ;(
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Who is serious about this before i shut down my system and attend to other things,anybody
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Remii(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is really sad, Nigeria really deserve the kind of leaders we have, if people with little power could do this to fellow human beings because of pepper, how would the leaders with enormous power with same brute mentality would not do worse. Animals in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ok,good night folks
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
A lot of things are wrong with this video;

1) Our attitude toward women in Nigeria is shocking.... She is someone's sister, mother, aunt and she be accorded some dignity.

2) What is the difference between her ( if truly she has stolen) and other high profile female thieves in Nigeria? Was that how Cecilia Ibru was treated? It shows that in Nigeria, when you are poor, u are of no value.... When you rich, even though you beheading to be rich, you will be treated with respect.....

3) These barbaric men will visit mosques on Fridays and churches in Sundays, thanking God ( Allah) for a good week. undecided undecided undecided

4) This woman is forever scarred and will grow old to resent all men.....

5) She will be released into the society after the torture with a messed up psyche just because of few savages that took it upon themselves to perpetuate ''justice'' through torture on two poor women

6) Nothing will be done to these men as our leaders are preoccupied with staying in power, fighting over money, stealing and calling each other names like kindergarten kids

Imagine someone being tortured like this for stealing ordinary PEPPER!!!!!!! If Pepper theft is such a heinous crime in your country, then that country is bleeped up.....

Those women were tortured not for stealing but for being poor and unlucky to be hanging around losers and savages.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by soulglo: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Where they trying to insert that stick in her? That could kill her. SMH for Nigeria. I just wish we could somehow find these animals who did this. They should be worried for themselves because the police will be the least of their worries. People will seek out their mothers, wives, daughters. I am so upset over this video. I don't care if she stole a car. So inhumane.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
Knowledge9000:

Yes it's Yoruba and they are the only ones and their extension in EDO that perpetrate this barbaric, uncivilized and uncouth act in today's modern Nigeria. You will never hear of the Hausas nor Igbos stripping a woman...never as the Igbo have tremendous amount of respect for our women and let them aspire to any societal status as the men. Very uncivilized people.
I wish there is remedy for somebody with a shallow mind. Your username is suppose to be stewpidity9000.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
kulyie: han han.why you am grin 'helpers of destiny will not be far from you'

shey na overhapiness dey cause am?take am easy na grin
bro, na mistake. i don correct am. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) / 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.