Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (93487 Views)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
ajanaku2:

You're an insensitive, heartless Son of a B!tch!
gbam
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
biltem:

that they have been stealing like that in the mkt does not justify the animalistic torture given to them. If they were beaten ordinarily without the aspect of nakediness and other babaric things they did to them, it would been understood.
exactly what i have been saying since.

my fingers are still shaking sef from the effect of that video.my God.this is the height of evil.even devil cantdo this
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Not the police, but area boys or just touts...watched the video over and over again
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
ciccerouno: Not the police, but area boys or just touts...watched the video over and over again
you have mind o embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by shellyboi: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is horrible! I can't believe dis kind of tin is still happening in Nigeria.. Sometin needs to be done wit immediate effect so dis guys will nt go scotch free.. Totally rubbish.. cry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by amnestylaw1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Delete: Double post
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by amnestylaw1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
This video is disturbing. I was really and am still ashamed of our men and people in general. Who on earth do those guys think they are?/ Are they the owners of life and death? Do they think because they captured a powerless woman, they should take advantage of her and do all sorts of barbaric acts on her? Jeez, we Nigerians (and indeed Africans) are backward. May those who took part in this nefarious, inhuman, degrading acts, suffer for it. May it never be well with them, their children, their children's children and their generations yet unborn

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
I dont know how they do it but any computer info system srudent should be able to have an idea.this is wickedness of the highest order h
36STATES: This is evil of the highst order. Can anybody identify the lady or the people there? If you can identify anybody in that video kindly contact me on +447448847810 or kevenreal@gmx.com and you will receive 50,000 naira from me.

What everybody can do now is to download the video and send it to Gov. Fashola, and other women and gender equality groups in Nigeria and internationally for something to be done. If we allow this evil to continue without doing anything we're somehow an accomplice. Mandela is being celebrated today because he chose to do something and refused to be a coward like our Nigerians.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
Something's awfully wrong with Nigeria. We have to seek out the stimuli triggering these barbaric actions. I'm dead sure lack of education plays a big part.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by johnstar(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
I swear yoruba ppl knw gt sense @ll

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
In Litmus' voice: *this is not in Nigeria* the video is fake, others Africans hate naija and love to paint us black. Must any black man/woman b a Nigerian?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by naijaking1: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Whether Yoruba, Igbo. Hausa all of us Human s should be ashamed that we share a country with some animals who could even think about this abomination. I sick to my stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by seunlayi(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
[size=28pt]@Mod, Pls do not remove the video from the frontpage, let it be there, allow people to see it so that they can realize the type of environment we are living in this century. I felt bad for the treatment been giving to that lady.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by iLUMeN8(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
kulyie: please no need for generalizations or tribaliam.please.those ladoes are nigerians ans i suppose those men are frustrated souls

Jungle justice has always been synonymous with the South West (Lagos especially). Most of the gruesome stories of jungle justice that I watched as a kid on news line (Frank Olize was host at the time) occurred in Lagos and even here on Nairaland Lagos has countless number of times been referred to as a jungle.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Heard of the video from a colleague this morning, am so not watching it. Can't afford to have this stuck to my memory! This is so so sad cry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
Daaammmn ... they cld havw juss had a mad ass sezxxx with them instead of wastinf dat good pusssssy....
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
ArQueBusieR: Something's awfully wrong with Nigeria. We have to seek out the stimuli triggering these barbaric actions. I'm dead sure lack of education plays a big part.
mental poverty,financial poverty,hunger,misplaced/misdirected anger,wickedness,loss of humanity/human dignity and the sanctity of motherhood/womanhood and dead consciences
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
If only someone could do me a favor and nuke that $hithole of a country called Nigeria. Everything there just irritates me.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
johnstar: I swear yoruba ppl knw gt sense @ll
stop it please
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
icebeatz: Daaammmn ... they cld havw juss had a mad ass sezxxx with them instead of wastinf dat good pusssssy....
wicked pervert
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
I weep for naija females, this is brutal

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by aubomeyangp(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Please how can we find these guys. I couldnt even finish the video. I hope it gets aired by Channels News and other reputable stations in Naija. It's just crazy and it has to stop. Even if the woman was guilty of stealing, I believe we have laws here, why should any human suffer this kind of indignity?

Please, if any one knows how - let's make sure these guys are caught and made to pay for what they did.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
iLUMeN8:

Jungle justice has always been synonymous with the South West (Lagos especially). Most of the gruesome stories of jungle justice that I watched as a kid on news line (Frank Olize was host at the time) occurred in Lagos and even here on Nairaland Lagos has countless number of times been referred to as a jungle.
aluu too is in lagos i suppose,those muslim terrorist terrorize on lagos abi?kodnapping too is prominent in lagos.please qll thos nonsense tribalism will not take us anywhere.wrong is wrong no matter the location

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by ghettodreamz(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by DahomeyAmazon(f): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
johnstar: I swear yoruba ppl knw gt sense @ll
You are a fool, did your brother do worse in aluu and absu. Idiot like you.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Black Peni5: The language Sound's like Yoruba...The fact that it was perpetuated by the Police makes it much worse.

Crazy Sh#t

Yes it's Yoruba and they are the only ones and their extension in EDO that perpetrate this barbaric, uncivilized and uncouth act in today's modern Nigeria. You will never hear of the Hausas nor Igbos stripping a woman...never as the Igbo have tremendous amount of respect for our women and let them aspire to any societal status as the men. Very uncivilized people.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by ifeanyi83(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Guys please lets help push this till it gets to the authorities...hopefully these ladies are still alive, they can be identified and with their help, these barbarians will be fished out and tried according to the law...#smh#...

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by ghettodreamz(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
icebeatz: Daaammmn ... they cld havw juss had a mad ass sezxxx with them instead of wastinf dat good pusssssy....

I bet you would have done worse to that lady if you were in those animals in human's clothing's shoes.

All these coz of a basketfull of pepper? This is inhumane, barbaric and demeaning.

My advice to you, change your OT about life and your whole life would experience a great & a meaningful transformation, there's more to life than just se-x (rap-e or se-xual harassment/molestation of any kind is morally wrong and a great offence against the law and God).

#ReadWithAnOpenHeart_NoPunIsIntended

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
You are a fool, did your brother do worse in aluu and absu. Idiot like you.
don't even go there ? My Christian faith is holding me back. But if you insist and will engage you

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: In Litmus' voice: *this is not in Nigeria* the video is fake, others Africans hate naija and love to paint us black. Must any black man/woman b a Nigerian?
they are yorubas and nigerians but beyond that tribe is not important here
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by DahomeyAmazon(f): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
Knowledge9000:

Yes it's Yoruba and they are the only ones and their extension in EDO that perpetrate this barbaric, uncivilized and uncouth act in today's modern Nigeria. You will never hear of the Hausas nor Igbos stripping a woman...never as the Igbo have tremendous amount of respect for our women and let them aspire to any societal status as the men. Very uncivilized people.
Fool what happened in absu

www.ynaija.com/anambra-businessman-arrested-for-allegedly-stripping-female-police-officer-naked/

I guess anambra is Yorubaland

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by DahomeyAmazon(f): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: don't even go there ? My Christian faith is holding me back. But if you insist and will engage you
Bloody hypocrite you foolish fate did not stop you from tribalising the thread?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.