Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? (34802 Views)

144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / Only Virgins To Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
solomon111: Virgins in the church?
Yeah right.
Needles in a haystack.
lol.faithless Jew. grin cheesy.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by rajshane: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
there is nothing wrong with dat. If you are sure of yourself, if can asked the born again to stand up, they can ask virgins too . Only that the world is corrupted. Don't castigate the pastor, call and anointing is different. May God lead us through this dark world.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by doopsy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Donmichaelz: all the virgins in nairaland should click like. let's see how many bitches we have and how many queens

You forgot,how many dogs and kings we have tongue
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by slightlyMad(f): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
seniourman: [size=24pt]mukina2 biko nu unban my sseniourman account you banned till 2018. I promise not to insult again mukina2 please forgive me I may be your husband tomorro oo[/size]
www.nairaland.com/sseniourman

darlin plz am using dat account to like my post.
Pls 4gv me grin

this one u are using make sense pass dat one na!
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by keetel(f): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
erm u fit use style excuse ur self out of the church 4 dt tym lyk say u wan answer call or u dey cough especially if u b popular maryamaka 4 the church
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by nora544: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mintayo:
I believe you have this kinda hatred for Nigerian Pastors,do you know what it means to hate?
BTW,what made you think d Op was sayin the truth-i believe He is lying.

I know so much about Pastors in Nigeria, what is with this pastors who makes a beauty conteat in his church is this a real man of God.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nocojp: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
It's very bad
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by pinkshell(f): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
I NOTICED
Nairalanders esp the males are so intrested in these tins;
1. FEMALES
2. Ridiculing d female gender
3. Intimate tlks
4. Womanliness and heavenly feeling hehehe @ NL languages.
2day own na virgin.
UNA NO DE TIRE?
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by ndidibabe(f): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Your pastor is a ritualist. He is looking for a virgin to 'use' .
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Mintayo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
nora544:

I know so much about Pastors in Nigeria, what is with this pastors who makes a beauty conteat in his church is this a real man of God.

i have issues with ur generalization,the fact that we some bad eggs does not mean all the eggs are bad.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Uwakuwak(f): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
What was the message for the virgin?
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Donmichaelz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
milychocs:

I am not a virgin, and I am definitely not a b*tch
.......Lol, I am not even a queen....queen? So affected
I am just me...

If you were not joking, that is some offensive post you have there
Cheers all the same
sorry dear I ment no harm.cheers gurl
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by mustaphagreens(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
@op, define the word VIRGIN
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by LadyH(f): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
seniourman: [size=24pt]mukina2 biko nu unban my sseniourman account you banned till 2018. I promise not to insult again mukina2 please forgive me I may be your husband tomorro oo[/size]

Pls 4gv me grin
this was damn hilarious! grin
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by grandpoh(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
D pastor dey luk 4 tight girls be dat o
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
Donmichaelz: sorry dear I ment no harm.cheers gurl

Cool
Happy birthday
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by searay(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2013

Pls 4gv me grin
Mukina2, Please forgive this guy, I think He's now a change person. He has learnt his lessons. Thanks.
ON TOPIC: this na serious case. I'm guilty
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
It must never happen in front of my parents! Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Just imagining the look on my fathers eye! God my mum! Any little thing I do she go just dey use am sing for my ear! it will become a song in the house! Or my elder brothers! Goddamit! They go just dey use me dey free pa!
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by 4kmukina: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2013

Pls 4gv me grin

Dat geh ur wife? U wan chop ban as fud nyafu nyafu! Breakfast na ban garnished with ewdu, lunch na ban with oil soup, dinner na ban with alomo.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by eluquenson(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Simply End Time Things in the Church undecided
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Olateef(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2013

Pls 4gv me grin
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
useless Nigeria 'churches' and their endless flow of 'dumb' sheep.

what right has a MAN to lord it over the children of GOD.

smh.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
its risky, the virgins might be subjecting there virginity to rapist
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by troy20(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
you let men who are no more mortal than you dictating your lives.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Afrok(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dt kind of altar call get as it be, but I'll be more surprised if nobody received d call i.e nobody stepped out...
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by fweshyboi(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
passionate88: Wrong. You are being biased, na only girls dey b virgin?. Na wetin d Pastor suppose preach sef?.

He neva mention only girls here...
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
sandijey: It must never happen in front of my parents! Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Just imagining the look on my fathers eye! God my mum! Any little thing I do she go just dey use am sing for my ear! it will become a song in the house! Or my elder brothers! Goddamit! They go just dey use me dey free pa!
LOL.I can imagine that look grin grin grin.

I don't hide my status o.For where grin grin.Am sure my brothers wud give me this loook if I dare

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nauttyprof(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
fredx4: Lol please which church is that? I honestly didn't know being a virgin is part of the qualifications for heaven.

Don't start this in order to gain cheap attention or support. Though Virginity is not the qualification to enter heaven but then, the Bible goes against going about sleeping with men/ladies. The Bible clearly instructs us to keep the bed undefiled. So, if the Bible says so, then pre-marital sex means going against the instruction of God which is a sin. However, I'm not in anyway castigating those who by mistake or one horrible circumstance lost their virginity as the mercy of God still speaks. I only want to correct this position of yours.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by dotcomnamename: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2013

Pls 4gv me grin

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Sheenor: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
ara nbe shaa...........pastor oshi radarada wo ni yen.....eh jo esofun ko lo sampe jooor.............
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by stefikal(f): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
GustavoFring: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imagine if your mumsie follow stepout

Virgin Mary Remix grin grin

lwtmbgringringringringrin
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Kamsy10: Normally I don't criticize churches, I just walk away from a church when I hear sermons that are hypocritical and certainly meant for selfish interests.
People that criticize the catholic church apparently dont know jack about the catholic church.
For me I am a catholic who once left the faith and joined other churches to see if there's a better church.Note I was a devoted worker in each church I went but after hearing and learning the stuff some of those pastors preach, MEHN, I quietly went back to the catholic faith. Catholic might have some shortcomings but it's unrivalled compared to the churches I've been to. I'm so happy I retraced my steps.

Here are some of the lies you'll hear from the pulpit:

1. Tithe/offering will take you to heaven since we live in the new testament now and God keeps no record of sins. Therefore tithe/offering is what really matters now.
(Meanwhile tithing was ONLY mentioned in the old testament)
2. If you need a job, car, child etc and you're not tithing, God will not bless you. (False)
(Haba. Even pro.sti.tutes get pregnant and have children.Many CEOs don't even go to church not to talk of tithe.Rom9:15 says 'I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy,...etc. Matt 7:7 says ask and you shall receive. Check with the richest men in the world. Again pastors have to chose which one to emphasize and which ones not to. I don't blame them sha)

3. If you tithe, you cant be sick, loose your job, get into an accident or get robbed.
(So why do they run to the bank immediately after collecting tithes and offerings to avoid robbery. And they travel oversees for medical checkups, and fly jets and move around with heavy security guards)

4. God asked me to do this, God asked me to do that . Even to the point that God asked them to divorce and marry another one.
(1cor 6:9 says no adulterer shall see the kingdom of God. God has asked you to marry and divorce 2times and heading for the third one)

5. We now live in the new testament, the old testament doesn't count anymore. so dress however you like, men perm your hair if you like to church, youths can fornicate and it doesn't count, girls can come to church naked if it makes them comfortable, just do whatever you like, since Christ has died, you don't have any problem. We now live under grace.
(ok. so why is tithe the center of the sermon everyday knowing that tithe was only mentioned in the old testament. The funny part is the same pastors will say you should not add or remove from the word of God)

6. We are the true Christians, we're emulating Christ, we're Christ-like cos we're born again.
(ok. so why is this rule not applicable to the jet flying pastors. Last time I checked, Christ didn't have a private jet and he drove those who were turning the church into a money making venture but alas our pastors will be identifying with politicians so they too can get a brown envelope. Instead of preaching to them to help create employment for the jobless youths in the church, they simply shower prayers for them and collect offering. Doesn't sound like what the Christ I know will do)

7. Christ was very rich and he wore an expensive robe that is why they cast lots on his robe to decide who should have it.
(ok. Even if the robe was expensive, so your definition of a rich man is a person who has one expensive robe. Why fabricating lies such as these against Christ just to justify the acquisition of an aircraft.

8. We need jets cos we're spreading the gospel to china,japan,america etc
(How come all your pastors in those countries are not able to run the branches for you and then report to you. I guess you're the only one called by God. Nothing is wrong with visting once in a while. Why travelling there every week or month as the case may be or are you worried about them not giving you proper account of the money they're collecting.
Also I used to think they were actually converting the indigenes of those countries, but I discovered that in most of those churches,its mostly their tribal people that actually worship there. In other words,you'll only find only Africans there. Note: I've been to a few countries,and they've bn the same so far)

9.Catholics are doing confessions, blessing holy water, burning incense, worshipping images, and giving holy communion, therefore they are hell bound.
(Why do they have counseling sessions on a particular day of the week where the member tells them about his past life and and how they want God to forgive them and they want to turn a new live and They pray for him/her. Sorry that is not confession, it is called counseling. Did I mention that they carry the stickers of their pastor and his family on their cars, pictures in their homes, offices EVEN ON THEIR BIBLES. Did I mention that they now bless and give holy communion. Confirm from redeemed and winners chapel.
Also they bless handkerchiefs and carry them around like juju or otumokpor

10. God told me to start my own church that's why I started this church
( No problem but why do you become a stumbling block when one of your pastors receives the same vision and wants to start his own. Some even go as far as cursing the person. )

My point is "the last day will be full of surprises but I pray that God will have mercy on all of us" AMEN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN / Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.