Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? (34799 Views)

144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / Only Virgins To Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Greaaat: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
4bobo: wc church is that? U ever is saint should cast the first stone.i can tell u that that pastor may be occultic

Guy they shut up if UNO fit talk well ok

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by EmperorAugustus(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
It is absolutely wrong! Some Nigerian Pastors like to pry into private affairs. Isn't it time the Congregations introduce questions and answers sessions? Because pastors can't continue assuming they know everything without being challenged.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by EmperorAugustus(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Are you sure?
tomzman: I haven't experienced this in any church. The day my Pastor makes such a silly 'alter call' would be my last day in that church.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
lynpetra: LOL.I can imagine that look grin grin grin.

I don't hide my status o.For where grin grin.Am sure my brothers wud give me this loook if I dare

I swear u be correct babe! That's exactly the look my brothers give me! If amtryna give them one gist or explain something to them! That look means "u dey lie" or they start saying seyo pumping!
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
sandijey:

I swear u be correct babe! That's exactly the look my brothers give me! If amtryna give them one gist or explain something to them! That look means "u dey lie" or they start saying seyo pumping!
yours is better o,my brothers wud shout''ogbonooooooooooooo" grin

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
moscobabs: na wa ooo.....maybe he wants to use them for ritual

you said exertly what is in my mind. he is looking for who to use for a ritual within the church. i am not surprise to hear this because every man and woman now is a rev,pastor,prophetess and what hv u. anything can be use as a topic to preach and when you scold them, people will begin to call you names. no body wil deceive me with bible verse that i knw its meaning in the name of my pastor. NON SENSE
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by unmask: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Haven't been to a church were virgins were called out..... But I have been to one that called out fornicators.... It. Was funny seeing choristers populating the fornicators..... Them say make we close eyes sha o..... But na that time fly enter my eye.... So I gats comot am

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by fasho01(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
nora544: That could only happen in nigeria, [/b]and this could be only one of this new churches, and this has nothing to do with christianity.

Fake nigerian Pastors.

Not at all. I was in a thanksgiving service I was invited to in a certain old generation church when the pastor made such a ridiculous alter call. Even his kids didn't come out cos he was busy ranting curses on those that will come out & aren't virgins.

The church as I heard has not been the same again since then. That single act caused disunity & family problems

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by smartg(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
END TIME PASTORS
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by AbimOgund: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
i'll love to be in that kinda church! and by the nxt week, no virgin will come out again! hahahahahahahah brouhahahaahahaha!
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Sike(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Donmichaelz: by the way today is my birthday please show some love. send recharge card or click like
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
i no the pastor involve in this! OKOTIE
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by katsim(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
It is wrong but to go to heaven as single you must be a virgin, but if you are not ask God forgiveness and sin no more then God will forgive u and u will make heaven
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Samcathe: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
It is not even proper for people to be called out for a particular sin during altar call
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by emekaxy: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
4bobo: wc church is that? U ever is saint should cast the first stone.i can tell u that that pastor may be occultic

Yes, its either he is occultic or he is a casanova, so he will like to know the next people he will like up as prey.
#chosenthinzonmymind#
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by legacysystems2(f): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
An evil and adulterous generation, vipers and hypocrites, even if the pastors do not expose this rot, remember there is nothing that is hidden that would not be revealed.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by tintingz(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Iykeponti: Besides na inside mosque dis kain tin dey happen tongue na dem sabi much abt d virgin stuffs
You enter mosque before ni? Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by vision2050: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by tintingz(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
^^ Really?? Mandela don die??
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by creativemusic: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
I they laugh ooooooo ;DI they laugh ooooooo
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by seangy4konji: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
i like ur kain church....recharge card will suffer and many hymen will be broken!!!!
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
fredx4: Lol please which church is that? I honestly didn't know being a virgin is part of the qualifications for heaven.
It is because more virgins are needed for d moslems there. grin

I hope I didn't commit.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2013
GustavoFring: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imagine if your mumsie follow stepout

Virgin Mary Remix grin grin
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by igboboy1(m): 12:59am On Dec 06, 2013
passionate88: Wrong. You are being biased, na only girls dey b virgin?. Na wetin d Pastor suppose preach sef?.
I bow o...
Boys can be virgin tooo. Infact boys are virgin for life. Can you prove that a boy don shook before? abi Hymen dey tear? #Virigin4Life
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by adconline(m): 1:36am On Dec 06, 2013
Pastors are looking for virgins to sleep with
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by sexychocho(f): 4:33am On Dec 06, 2013
Being a Virgin or not is not a Prob bt d pastor shudn't av done such rubbish. But for d ladies showing off am nt a virgin,i biliv dia are sumtyms u nid 2 use ur discretion coz all d guys supporting dat dey dnt value Virgins are d same pple dat wil tel one day wen dia is a misunderstanding dat "afterall i neva met u as a virgin" and rememba dey are d same pple dat wil nt allow a guy try thrash wif dia own blood sista. Wat a Wicked Lyf!!!! Anyways, 2 those dat are virgins, its a gud tin 4 u @least kiping ur sef 4 long and nt being a victim of -ve circumstances. Though its nt d requirement 2 enta heaven bt dnt be confused by pple's words. May God Lead Us all smiley Amen
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by godman01(m): 5:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Genycharl: I guess its only in ur church
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by passionate88: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2013
fweshyboi:

He neva mention only girls here...
Take ur time, keep calm nd read d original post again.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by octatowa(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2013
The truthful ones will come out but d smart virgins wont. we are in times and age wen its seems abnormal to be a virgin. some av tried to be proud abty it only to gt molested without linking both event. but d sheepskull of it all is d pastor dt equire dat
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by POPEII: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2013
I laugh @ protestants and their follow follow mentality, see the pastors they call men of God.
Ma belle
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by simpleseyi: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2013
mumumugu: Why do pastors ask all virgins to come out for special prayer.

What i worse is that they make such request in mixed sermon when parents are with their wards.

The awkward moment you see a girl whom you have bleeped stepping out. Do you stop her?

That awkward moment when you are still seated with your parents eyes on u...
Na only God go save u when u and your parents reach house

pastors stop abeg

Yes, it is very right, it is an opportunity for the pastors and assistant pastors to choose their next bedmates. IDIOTS. Agents of the devil using Christ as cover up.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by dapizy02(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2013
DAT pastor must be a phsycho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" / Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / Pastor Performing Roadside Deliverance In Lekki, Lagos (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.