Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? (34801 Views)

144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / Only Virgins To Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Jeel: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2013
mumumugu: Why do pastors ask all virgins to come out for special prayer.

What i worse is that they make such request in mixed sermon when parents are with their wards.

The awkward moment you see a girl whom you have bleeped stepping out. Do you stop her?

That awkward moment when you are still seated with your parents eyes on u...
Na only God go save u when u and your parents reach house

pastors stop abeg

That is what you get when you're in a 'Ministry of Condemnation Church'
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by kayClt(f): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2013
Even if i was a virgin i won't ans to dat type of call becos u can neva trust 21st century pastors.If ma mumsi like make she use her shoe nack me for head.na she sabi

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Ryda(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Devil punish dah pastor...so na only virgins dey recieve special prayers
Well most of those pastors out there they have a goal one way or the other
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by pollay: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2013
i am sure pastor chris okotie is the initiator of such akward preaching, may be he want to have a virgin for a wife material. Hahahaha!
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by MrCork: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2013

What i worse is that they make such request in mixed sermon when parents are with their wards.

The awkward moment you see a girl whom you have bleeped stepping out. Do you stop her?

pastors stop abeg

...wots wrong wit virgins comin out?..
..u think anyone wants to date old Cargos?
undecided
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by chukzie2002: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2013
The first question i will like to ask NL is, who is a virgin? For every bleeping you av done before you gave your life to Christ has been erased, now you are a new creation that has no past according to 2Corth 5:17. Hence the moment you gave your life to christ and you stop bleeping,you are qualified to be called a virgin. Thank you.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Chibest2000(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2013

pastors stop abeg

chai! Dis kind of sermon will take place in no church in Nigeria other than the HOUSE HOLD OF GOD church grin

pastors stop abeg

chai! Dis kind of sermon will take place in no church in Nigeria other than the HOUSE HOLD OF GOD church
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2013
4bobo: wc church is that? U ever is saint should cast the first stone.i can tell u that that Ypastor may be
occultic

You are right bros. Maybe his moti needs a virgin to recharge his power for miracle and hypnotism.
Nwanne gbalaga from such church.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by enigmatique(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2013
I won't comment on whether it's right or wrong. But what I believe that it's not safe for these people. Not safe at all. Not because virginity is something to be ashamed of-no, it's so beautiful and blessed a state. Rather, my reason is the protection of people who would want mess these people up, out of envy, jealousy or as a way of avenging themselves. No, it's not safe.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by GentleFrank(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2013
That pastor have not yet said what he's looking for !
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by salt1: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2013
Exponental: Dont mind those holy-hath-thou people dat claim to be pastors. Wen d consequences of their asking start coming out, theY start apologising.
Many so called pastors are not matured.

I hope you won't be angry with my correcting you. Please take it in good faith. It is actually "holier-than-thou", not what you wrote there
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Ejisz: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Yes. So that I can know the virgins in my Church & attack them one by one!
Last Bullet:
On a serious note, I think it's wrong.
21st century Pastors just don't get some practices & doctrines right.
its simply because most of them run the churches as if it were a business organization

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by simpleseyi: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
Donmichaelz: all the virgins in nairaland should click like. let's see how many bitches we have and how many queens
Do not die a virgin, terrorist are waiting for virgins in heaven. Remember 70 virgins for each terrorist.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by rubby14: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
what :owhat .
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lol

I never hear that 1 b4 ooo

The one I witnessed was in a church camp(youth) when the visiting pastor asked all girls who have had sex to come out for special prayers.

God forgive me, but I opened my eyes small(even though he told us to close it) , come c the gals way comot..... Spit just dey drop from my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by rabzy01: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yes it is right, so as to know the next to be fuc.ked grin grin grin
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by POPEII: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Protestants wahala, Abeg is it also in the bible?
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by koolg: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
NO LONG TIN: Lol

I never hear that 1 b4 ooo

The one I witnessed was in a church camp(youth) when the visiting pastor asked all girls who have had sex to come out for special prayers.

God forgive me, but I opened my eyes small(even though he told us to close it) , come c the gals way comot..... Spit just dey drop from my mouth.

this is hilarious. i laugh sotey i wan shyt for body...
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by koolg: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2013

pastors stop abeg

@OP
its not right to expose them explicitly
and from how people are talking in not only condeming the pastor'"s act but glorifying promiscuity, i ask: what happened to the act of a girl keeping her pride for the man she marries?
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Akiika: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Why? he wan disvirgin dem?
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 07, 2013
Dat pastor must be high,whatever for?
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by LordPherule(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2013
Is virgin applicable to male?
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Franky9584(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Not wise at all. Some wey be public toilet go lik show themselves untop say them b virgin . . .lolz
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Solchizzy(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2013
He won disvirgin dem
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Dumexoga: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Some pastors lack wisdom in handling some issues. But I don't know why he will call out virgins on a Sunday service. If God had ministered to him to pray for virgins, he should have at least done that secretly with his prayer warriors and not calling them out. I smell suspect a foul play here.please people be careful
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Catholi1: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by mumumugu(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN / Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.