Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138649 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 12:47am On Nov 28, 2014
gazilion:

This is how people receive unwarranted curses!! Vindicated please have mercy on that chap

Thank you smiley
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Chookym(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2014
@op i sent u a mail.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
BoboYekini:
You can't take a joke and you are a rancid old woman. Peace.

boboyekini, i want you to write an apology message to vindicate. I read what when down with the two of you, and you really got my attention. I do not know you, and cant see you face, but if you refuse to write an apology, i have a message for you. Sometimes we may think we can just go on to type words at people anyhow and feel we are untouchable, but boboyekini for every action there is a reaction. Pls am begging you write an apology here to vindicate. Forget pride. Thankyou
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by kolidave: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
ebuetor:

boboyekini, i want you to write an apology message to vindicate. I read what when down with the two of you, and you really got my attention. I do not know you, and cant see you face, but if you refuse to write an apology, i have a message for you. Sometimes we may think we can just go on to type words at people anyhow and feel we are untouchable, but boboyekini for every action there is a reaction. Pls am begging you write an apology here to vindicate. Forget pride. Thankyou
my honest opinion,this sounded like a threat. But as human beings we should learn to ignore some people and their outrageous comments so as not to compound issues... Whether he apologises or not its up to nobody buh him,he can't be compelled to do sumtins except he has some remorse and actually know what he did was wrong. I'm actually not supporting any sides buh to be sincere but both sides are at fault. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
kolidave:
my honest opinion,this sounded like a threat. But as human beings we should learn to ignore some people and their outrageous comments so as not to compound issues... Whether he apologises or not its up to nobody buh him,he can't be compelled to do sumtins except he has some remorse and actually know what he did was wrong. I'm actually not supporting any sides buh to be sincere but both sides are at fault. Thanks

my brother seriously am not threatening him, his life is not my life. Thats why am begging him. Because he has hurt a soul with his writing. You think everything we do is not recorded? Infact with this that you have written you hqve only fueled him the more not to give the apology, thats if he understand the true meaning of what you wrote. Anyway , as i said before, i dont know him. And i dont curse. I dont intend to do that. You know what let him forget it.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hm'just passn tho.Gudevenín sir@ op

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2014
@ebuetor, get your head outta your arrss. You are not special. No one is.
And to recap, this is the f,ucking internet.

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2014
BoboYekini:
u dnt av 2 b rude.Eh
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by iheanyi40(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
BoboYekini:
bro chill, even tho iknw u've been joking frm d onset and vindicated took it serious that dosnt mean u shud b rude to ebuetor now, tho u dnt wanna apologise n u bliv nufin will appen to u u 4 jst jejely unfollow dis thread than typing that

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Saraha1(f): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmmm, where do I start from?
Many may find mine difficult to believe. But I will have to say this and let those interested learn and decide if they want to stop or continue.
Afterall God gave us all selfwill. God can never change is we(human) that change.

Sit ,relaxe as I type.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Saraha1(f): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
After I gave my life to christ and I need answer to some question about how to run this race , I began asking God to give answer to questions which then I was not ready for any man of God to manipulate my life for me.

There was a night after my prayer I asked God to show me if wearing of Ear ring was good or not?
That very night the lord visited and told me , my daughter wearing of ear ring should be totally out of my life.

A week after, I ask God again, pls I want to know if I should be wearing trouser, attachment , weavor and opening of my hair while in church even as bornagain sister?

That same night God visited and told me No. Infact I was shown what some of this things has cause to my life before I gave my life to him.
That very day I had this revelation till date, I had stay alway totally from all these things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Saraha1(f): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
There was a day I was doing some cleaning and I saw something strange ( two plastic of soap, which those cele churches use ).
So when I was about to sleep I just said something like: God that thing I saw the other time while cleaning pls do you mind exposing that stuff to me?

I slept that night and i found myself cleaning the house. While cleaning I saw two white men naked and I kept questioning one of them how they got in and how long have then being there?
Which one of them said he was driven from somewhere and brought here, that he just came in some days ago to where I saw them.
I then said so that means all this while you two have been seeing my nakeness? Does it mean that when am doing my vigil you are always around?
Which one of them said No oh!!! Each time that you are praying we do face our face downward . I said okay that good, but hence forth I don't want you two here. They went outside and that was how I woke up.

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Saraha1(f): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
While still in school some years ago, I needed to travel home to see my sick mum. I left home very early so as to avoid traffic and comeback to school that same day. In order to meet up with all I had planned , I decide to go to the road side to board a cab to lagos.
While waiting for close to 30mins no bus or cab coming forth, I moved forward a bit and there after a taxi came asking me to board in, which I objected to that am not interesting.
I don't know how I manage to change my mind that I would wait till I see a bus before I will board.

Fastforward to a week ago.
After I had done my mid night prayer and ready to sleep. This incident above came flashing to my mind and this made me to say this little words. Oh God show me what would have happen if I had board that cab that very day? I just to know if I was ungraftul or I did the right thing.

Then I had this dream that same night.
I saw that if I had enter that car I would have being dead by now. All those in that car were all ritualist. Infact they were telling each other that I was a bad market to them, that who even ask them to work that very day?
The lord even showned me how I would have be used for ritual , how it will start and end.

This made me to concluded that even while I was still in the world the lord was still interested in protecting me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Let me share the experiences of others:

My Best friend lost her dad when she was 3 years old. Nobody told her and she was with her grandmother because her mum just put to bed then. She was playing outside when she saw her dad walking on the street, she ran to meet him and asked him why he had not been coming to visit her as before, he told her, he was traveling, that he will visit her soon, and told her to go back home, he was coming. She ran in and excitedly told her grandmother who shouted and the truth was told to her. That night, her father truly came but stayed outside crying bitterly. He repeated the act several times, that her grandparents summoned courage to speak to him one day, begging him to go, that they knew it was not his time, that they are only helping him to look after his daughter. That was the last time her father came visiting. Her father was poisoned out of jealousy.

She said, she still felt his presence as she grew. One day, as she was about to cross the road without looking well, a hand pushed her back if not, a car would have knocked her down! Again, a man lured her with sweet and biscuits to his house, as she was following the man, she heard her father voice telling her to go back! That was how she ran away.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
@Ebuetor, and Yobo Yekini, its okay. I apologize for any brohuaha I have caused. Let's call it a truce and forget the whole drama OK? Let's shake hands and let there be peace. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by coolchimex: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
@Op and everyone here, a very gd afternoon. I have been following this thread from Pg 1 till now and I don't think it will end anytime soon. For the experienced and those who know pls explain these for me: While sleeping, I heard someone talk to me. The voice was sweet, smooth and clear. It was as if he bent down to my ears and spoke. Secondly, I heard a windy voice another time talking to me. The third and most wonderful: I heard a singing Choir in my dream. Oh God! If you hear the music, the voices; no one compares to them. This world's best is comparatively distant from theirs. I tried remembering the song when I woke up but for where? Couldn't even remember a note. These happened about a month ago in separate instances and they got me thinking. What's happening? Pls those who know should help out. Thank You

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
My mother's nephew lost his father while staying with us. He said, while clearing the grass in the compound one day, he saw his father walked up to him, that his head got swollen and could not understand what his father was saying to him. Another time, he was about going down the stairs when he saw his father climbing up the stairs, again speaking to him in a language he could not understand. His father looked sad. His father just slumped and died. During his father's burial, he was at the back of the ambulance carrying the coffin to the burying site. The door of the ambulance refused to open! They tried and tried, until they let it be, he stayed inside with the coffin for a while, after elders came to 'talk', then the door opened!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
y neighbor lost her husband in his place of work. One day her kids were playing football outside the compound with other children on the street, when they came running into the house saying, they saw their father sitting on the edge of a lower fence at the junction of the street dressed in the same suit and shoe he was buried in. That night, my neighbors held vigil. Our neighbors downstairs said at night they heard the sound of someone walking with shoes. They eventually moved out. The man was poisoned in his place of work.

My father's niece got pregnant by a man who initially denied responsibility. Later he accepted but played the disappearing act. My cousin gave birth. After about 3 years, she began complaining of hearing the voice of the girl's father telling her to take his child to his people. This always happened when she was walking on the street, it was driving her crazy that she had to Trance down a friend of his to know where the father of her baby was. It was then she found out he was dead! That was when she knew it was his spirit talking to her. She traced his village and showed them his child. The voices stopped. The child is a graduate now.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
My elder sister died in child birth with the baby. After some months, I found myself on a street, I saw my sister beckoning to me, I ran to her and hugged, I was so happy, she took me into her room, and I saw that she had given birth to a bouncing baby boy. He was about 6 months old, cooing on the bed and kicking his legs. I was amazed and showed my excitement. She was standing there grinning at me, I saw a man in the house, I telepathically knew, it was her partner, I sat down near the bed, playing with her baby and looking around, it was a normal environment, people were going about their activities, I felt at peace, happy to know she was also happy. After a while, I left, waving her goodbye, that I will come and visit again. Her death was a painful blow to us, but I got closure after seeing her in the spirit.

My paternal grandfather died. After his burial ceremony, for the first time in my life, I saw my grandfather in my dreams, praying for me.

When I was pregnant, I was sleeping one night and I saw a woman standing by my TV stand, wearing white iro and buba. I was not afraid, I didn't see her face. I simply closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by thecommunist(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
I lost my mom when I was 11 years old, it was a very difficult time for my young mind at that time because of the trauma. One day we were told to buy some materials for project in school, I told my dad and he refused to buy it for me, I was really sad. When i went to bed that night, I saw my mom in my dream and I started asking her why she had to leave me, I was so happy to see her and I told her that dad refused to buy the project materials needed in school for me. She told me not to worry and she gave me everything that my dad refused to buy for me. After playing with me and petting me, she told me its time for her to leave ...and thats when the wahala started. I panicked and started to cry, begging her not to leave me again. She told me she has no choice and must leave immediately, that was when I held on to her and wouldn't let her go. By then she was in a hurry to leave, it was like she was late for something and really needed to go immediately. I wouldn't let her go ooo, I just held on to my mama, she pushed and pushed, she struggled to release herself from me all to no avail. When she saw that she couldn't rid herself of me she started going, and I was being dragged along with her. When we got to a fence, she managed to climb the fence with me still clinging on to her. She really did not want me to cross over to the other side of the fence with her, she desperately needed me to let go off her , but I wouldn't budge, so she took the scissors in my hand(the scissors was part of the project materials she gave me) and used it to bruise my hand, immediately, the pain made me loose my grip on her and she quickly used the opportunity to escape to the other side of the fence without me. I started crying, I pained me that she would leave me again...I woke up crying. Fortunately, I was sleeping in my dad's bed just beside him. He heard me crying in my sleep. He was deeply alarmed and he woke me up asking what the matter was. When I narrated the dream to him...o boy, he was really afraid and kept asking me if I am sure I did t cross the fence with her. I assured him that she didn't allow me to. That same day, my dad bought every I asked for...the project materials and many more thlngs. He told me that anything i need, he would buy it for me, that next time I see my mother in the dream, I should not follow her. Lol...I used the opportunity to exploit my dad for a while sha.

26 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
I want to use this meduim to advise people to be careful of friends. I know we have heard it several times, but it's never enough! Some friends are monitoring spirits! They will make your life miserable! DON'T eat together with friends! DON'T share things together. Because my next experience will tell you why.

I made a friend in my first year in university. We did everything together. One day I had a dream where a voice told me she was a witch. I ignored it initially, but later confronted her in my naviety. We quarreled and separated. After many years, I saw a vision of my death by car accident. The day it will happen. I went for intensive fasting and prayers, then her spirit spoke out through me! She Never left me all these years! She was a monitoring demon, waiting for the right moment to strike! What of the challenges I have to face? Nothing came easy for me! Whenever it got to my turn, it's another story entirely! After my Intensive deliverance, there were big changes in my life.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by thecommunist(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
When I was 17 years old, my dad became very Ill..almost to the point of death. We carried him to different hospitals and they found nothing wrong with him. Being the first son and eldest boy, I was the one with the responsibility of bathing him, feeding him pap, dressing him. This man was sick for almost 4 month without any sign of improvement. I was certain he was going to die and I became sad and afraid to loose my dad because I had already lost my mom when I was 11 years old. One night as I was about to sleep, I opened my heart to God and begged him to spare my father as he is the one we had. I went to bed and had a dream. In the dream, people were calling me that my father has passed away. I went inside and started telling them boldly that its impossible, my father cannot die. They insisted that he is dead and I said that I want to see him before they bury him. So I went into his room where his body was laid and told everybody to leave me alone with the body. Then I touched his feet and it was very cold, I said in my heart, though you have died, you will live, with that I started rubbing and massaging his feet, the feet started becoming warm and the warmth started spreading upward towards his thigh, his belli, his chest and his head, that was when he sneezed and came back to life. I woke up immediately.
That morning, when my dad woke up, he said he wanted to eat rice and pepper with meat...everybody was stunned! This is someone that could not and has not eaten anything apart from pap and an array of capsules and tablets for 4 months!. That same day, he walked by himself without anybody carrying or supporting him, he bathed himself, he went to the toilet unaided. It was a pure miracle. As for me, I believed more in God and his mercies.

30 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
thecommunist:
I lost my mom when I was 11 years old, it was a very difficult time for my young mind at that time because of the trauma. One day we were told to buy some materials for project in school, I told my dad and he refused to buy it for me, I was really sad. When i went to bed that night, I saw my mom in my dream and I started asking her why she had to leave me, I was so happy to see her and I told her that dad refused to buy the project materials needed in school for me. She told me not to worry and she gave me everything that my dad refused to buy for me. After playing with me and petting me, she told me its time for her to leave ...and thats when the wahala started. I panicked and started to cry, begging her not to leave me again. She told me she has no choice and must leave immediately, that was when I held on to her and wouldn't let her go. By then she was in a hurry to leave, it was like she was late for something and really needed to go immediately. I wouldn't let her go ooo, I just held on to my mama, she pushed and pushed, she struggled to release herself from me all to no avail. When she saw that she couldn't rid herself of me she started going, and I was being dragged along with her. When we got to a fence, she managed to climb the fence with me still clinging on to her. She really did not want me to cross over to the other side of the fence with her, she desperately needed me to let go off her , but I wouldn't budge, so she took the scissors in my hand(the scissors was part of the project materials she gave me) and used it to bruise my hand, immediately, the pain made me loose my grip on her and she quickly used the opportunity to escape to the other side of the fence without me. I started crying, I pained me that she would leave me again...I woke up crying. Fortunately, I was sleeping in my dad's bed just beside him. He heard me crying in my sleep. He was deeply alarmed and he woke me up asking what the matter was. When I narrated the dream to him...o boy, he was really afraid and kept asking me if I am sure I did t cross the fence with her. I assured him that she didn't allow me to. That same day, my dad bought every I asked for...the project materials and many more thlngs. He told me that anything i need, he would buy it for me, that next time I see my mother in the dream, I should not follow her. Lol...I used the opportunity to exploit my dad for a while sha.

O dear, thank God you didn't follow your mum. You for don kpeme by now leaving your dad a sorrowful man. Besides, was that the only time you saw her?

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
vindicated:
I want to use this meduim to advise people to be careful of friends. I know we have heard it several times, but it's never enough! Some friends are monitoring spirits! They will make your life miserable! DON'T eat together with friends! DON'T share things together. Because my next experience will tell you why.

I made a friend in my first year in university. We did everything together. One day I had a dream where a voice told me she was a witch. I ignored it initially, but later confronted her in my naviety. We quarreled and separated. After many years, I saw a vision of my death by car accident. The day it will happen. I went for intensive fasting and prayers, then her spirit spoke out through me! She Never left me all these years! She was a monitoring demon, waiting for the right moment to strike! What of the challenges I have to face? Nothing came easy for me! Whenever it got to my turn, it's another story entirely! After my Intensive deliverance, there were big changes in my life.

Vindicated thanks for sharing this! A lot of the challenges we faced in my family were as a result of friends who we thought were great friends but eventually turned out to be the ones who enviously would not want you to go above them. Jealously and enviously competitive!! They will do everything secretly to pull you down and we didn't realize it on time. However, thank you for the bolded part, I believe it because I see many of them in my dreams wanting to know what I am doing and peeping at me either from a distance or deceptively asking to know what I want to do next.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Victorinox(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Victorinox(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Saraha1(f): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
God help us in this wicked world.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by thecommunist(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
gazilion:

O dear, thank God you didn't follow your mum. You for don kpeme by now leaving your dad a sorrowful man. Besides, was that the only time you saw her?
as an 11 year old boy, i didnt know the implications of that dream and my father did not tell me then neither,he only begged me not to follow my mom anywhere whenever i see her in my dreams. I was really mad at her for leaving me a second time...really sad and mad at her. But years later i knew the meaning of the dream and im thankful she didnt allow me follow her. Yes, i saw her severally in dreams but she kept her distance and won't communicate with me.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
thecommunist:
as an 11 year old boy, i didnt know the implications of that dream and my father did not tell me then neither,he only begged me not to follow my mom anywhere whenever i see her in my dreams. I was really mad at her for leaving me a second time...really sad and mad at her. But years later i knew the meaning of the dream and im thankful she didnt allow me follow her. Yes, i saw her severally in dreams but she kept her distance and won't communicate with me.

Probably so you won't grab her again...smiley

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
@Victorinox.

I also learnt in the hard way. My deliverance minister warned me not to tell my dreams to anybody even MOG because some are evil. Of course, our innocent mind will not want to believe such revelation, thinking it was enemies planting images in our heart.

Only God knows the true heart of each human being. A new pastor was brought to our branch of church. I was surprised to find myself in his office one night after introducing myself to him. I didn't like the aura in the office. Another time, I found myself in his office and his bodyguards wanted to cage me, but he changed his mind and let me go. Another time, he was fund raising for the church building and segregating the church into groups: Those that have money. Those that are knowledgeable. Those that will question his authority. He will point at the person and the usher will pick the person. I was in the group that challenged him. Another time, I saw him in a brown shirt in front of the church and it was dark. Several times, I see myself in a gathering with him present. One time, he wanted to use cane to flog me when I refused to do his biddings in a gathering. I simply did not like the whole thing. I stopped going to the church, later heard he got into trouble with the deacons and was sent to another branch. I went back to the church, when another pastor was brought. Only for me to see masquerad enter inside the church and a meat seller was selling meat near the fence, I said this one was worst! I stopped going to the church and found another.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Saraha1:
While still in school some years ago, I needed to travel home to see my sick mum. I left home very early so as to avoid traffic and comeback to school that same day. In order to meet up with all I had planned , I decide to go to the road side to board a cab to lagos.
While waiting for close to 30mins no bus or cab coming forth, I moved forward a bit and there after a taxi came asking me to board in, which I objected to that am not interesting.
I don't know how I manage to change my mind that I would wait till I see a bus before I will board.

Fastforward to a week ago.
After I had done my mid night prayer and ready to sleep. This incident above came flashing to my mind and this made me to say this little words. Oh God show me what would have happen if I had board that cab that very day? I just to know if I was ungraftul or I did the right thing.

Then I had this dream that same night.
I saw that if I had enter that car I would have being dead by now. All those in that car were all ritualist. Infact they were telling each other that I was a bad market to them, that who even ask them to work that very day?
The lord even showned me how I would have be used for ritual , how it will start and end.

This made me to concluded that even while I was still in the world the lord was still interested in protecting me.

intresting read. I am touchedby your words. How easy it is to JUST ask, and believe, the answer is just there waiting for us. I dont know why people think its hard to have this ability to authoritatively seek things and get them just as it should be. EVERYONE has what it takes, you dont need to wait for someone to hear or see for you, you CAN do it yourself if only you can believe. Thankyou sarah, you write very simple and straight to the point.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
vindicated:
@Victorinox.

I also learnt in the hard way. My deliverance minister warned me not to tell my dreams to anybody even MOG because some are evil. Of course, our innocent mind will not want to believe such revelation, thinking it was enemies planting images in our heart.

Only God knows the true heart of each human being. A new pastor was brought to our branch of church. I was surprised to find myself in his office one night after introducing myself to him. I didn't like the aura in the office. Another time, I found myself in his office and his bodyguards wanted to cage me, but he changed his mind and let me go. Another time, he was fund raising for the church building and segregating the church into groups: Those that have money. Those that are knowledgeable. Those that will question his authority. He will point at the person and the usher will pick the person. I was in the group that challenged him. Another time, I saw him in a brown shirt in front of the church and it was dark. Several times, I see myself in a gathering with him present. One time, he wanted to use cane to flog me when I refused to do his biddings in a gathering. I simply did not like the whole thing. I stopped going to the church, later heard he got into trouble with the deacons and was sent to another branch. I went back to the church, when another pastor was brought. Only for me to see masquerad enter inside the church and a meat seller was selling meat near the fence, I said this one was worst! I stopped going to the church and found another.

vindicate, there is one thing people need to know about dreams....there are two type of people in this world.
Those that dream and tell and those that dream and dont tell.
Let me explain this. People, everyone , listen and know thy self and what works for you.

There are some people that dream bad dreams and they are not to talk about it to a single soul, that bad dream will just die on it's own ane not come to pass, but if they say it, to anyone, it will come into physical existence. This same people when they have a good dream, if they want it to come into reality, will have to share it with someone. While there are some people that they should never tell a soul about their good dreams but maybe pen it down. These type of people can freely tell anyone about there bad dreams, cause when they do the dream never end up in becoming a realty.

For those who are reading this, i want you all to know which one works for you and may God answer the desires of our heart.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.