Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138662 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Victorinox(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2014
Victorinox:
@ vindicated

Unfortunately, the background most of us come from mean that there are forces following us, determined not to see us succeed. Even if people become pastors, there may be a shrine in their village that is following them that eventually has to come and collect its dues.
So, the see of witchcraft may be planted, it will allow you to get into a position of responsibility before germinating, or there are those with clear eyes who know what they are involved in, but hold positions in the church.

It was all these things that made me get tired and for a long time I didn’t go to church. I wasn’t backslidden, I just had enough. As well as fighting the family battles, I didn’t want to go to churh to carry another battle. Even now, I avoid churches where there are Nigerians. I am not self-hating (afterall I am on Nairaland) but there are certain issues I don’t joke with.

Even before all this, I remember I one had a dream that the enemy really faced me and in the spirit, they sent a very stout, hefty army officer to come and face me. It is only years after that I realized that the person sent against me was one of my aunts, who my mother helped to come to the UK. There are many other things I could say.

Another time, I found a lady on facebook that I went to primary school with in Nigeria. In those days, we were attracted to each other but it was very innocent. Anyway, I started emailing her, within few weeks, I was seeing her in the dream organizing wedding with me, with some of my aunties who were into witchcraft. That is how I stopped all contact with her and prayed that the Lord destroy every marriage.

Even now with Europeans, I am starting to be careful what I say and to whom, because I notice that anytime I have something good developing and I tell a particular white person (who I thought was a friend) that thing would be aborted. If I go back and trace it, it is like this person only contacts me when something good is about to happen in my life.

There is so much I could say, but time and space would not permit. I just pray the Lord would restore what the enemy has stolen in Jesus' name.

Where did you do your deliverance?

Victorinox, I understand how you feel. God will really help you to recover all. I also stopped going to church for sometime now but hope to start again in January after God has been speaking to me about re-joining back the body of Christ. I was brought up in deeperlife from my childhood and until I came to the UK, I never attended any other church. Somethings happened which I cannot really explain fully here but not with the church but with a particular man who was a prayer warrior leader then in the church. If not for prayers and God's mercies, I would have lost my life and destiny. He did everything to abort any good thing coming to me. At first, I saw all these things in my dreams but doubted all the revelations until one day, I just prayed a prayer and asked God to show me who this man really is.

The night I prayed this prayer, coincidentally, the man came to spend the night with us in the house so we shared the same bed. As we slept, I had a dream where I saw myself travelling along a road of success and a tall huge man stood on my way. I was pushing at him and fighting him. He was disguised! But while the dream was going on, I opened my eyes suddenly and saw the man on the bed wearing the same black cloth the man in the dream was wearing and also pushing and fighting physically but with his eyes still closed. He didn't know I have opened my eyes and was looking at him. The Lord just ministered to me that this is the man causing the troubles.

It was after this encounter that I went into serious prayers and he later confessed that he belong to a secret cult which destroy peoples destiny. I could have written a lot but this is a public forum and some people have contacted me on email and phone. Spiritual things are foolishness to a carnal mind. No matter how low the enemy has pushed you down, you can fulfill your destiny if you don't give up.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Victorinox(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Saraha1(f): 1:03am On Nov 30, 2014
@victor , a big Amen
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by marquiseT(f): 1:13am On Nov 30, 2014
. shocked.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by thecommunist(m): 2:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Reading victorinox's ,gazilion and vindicated's Posts now just made me realize that there is one particular girl in ny former church she is my ex. She pops up in bbm chat anytime im about to mske a seriois breakthrough and asks whats up with me. I tell her and the thing crashes. The last time it happemed was when i just eatablished my business, she chatted me and foolishly i told her. The business has been bad amd almost crashing. Now im into series of serious prayers and fasting and even just came back from a deliverance from prayer city...she just pops up now telling me " long time" on bbm chat. I ignored her. I may be wrong tho, but i dont think im wrong. I once dreamt that i was about marrying this same girl but we couldn't get married because either her or myself was looking for somethinh, maybe shoe or something i cannot really remember. I also remember that her mom became hostile to me when she heard ive broken up with the said girl.

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by paranorman(m): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2014
ebuetor:

vindicate, there is one thing people need to know about dreams....there are two type of people in this world.
Those that dream and tell and those that dream and dont tell.
Let me explain this. People, everyone , listen and know thy self and what works for you.

There are some people that dream bad dreams and they are not to talk about it to a single soul, that bad dream will just die on it's own ane not come to pass, but if they say it, to anyone, it will come into physical existence. This same people when they have a good dream, if they want it to come into reality, will have to share it with someone. While there are some people that they should never tell a soul about their good dreams but maybe pen it down. These type of people can freely tell anyone about there bad dreams, cause when they do the dream never end up in becoming a realty.

For those who are reading this, i want you all to know which one works for you and may God answer the desires of our heart.
so, how do one really know which one works for him? I have always have this intuition that i am a 'silent soul' on this issue. But i do know the more i meditate on my good dreams, it practically comes to past.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
@ the communinist,One of my friend once told me ,back in my uni days that her mum told her to be careful with what she discuss with her friends ,that some of this so called friends, their heart is full of envy and jealousy .That for just that hatred in their hearts can cause things bto turn negative on us.That it can be like witchcraft even though they are not witches. That advice made me disconnect with one of my friend.whatever you tell her will never work. And such people can be so curious about you,they want to know everything.Initially,you will think they are the ones that care about you the most.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Victorinox,Don't be weary,Salvation is an individual race and you musnt allow anyone to pull you back.It doesn't matter your denomination. Your own righteousness should be able to overcome any evil wherever you find yourself.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Victorinox:
@ vindicated

Unfortunately, the background most of us come from mean that there are forces following us, determined not to see us succeed. Even if people become pastors, there may be a shrine in their village that is following them that eventually has to come and collect its dues.
So, the see of witchcraft may be planted, it will allow you to get into a position of responsibility before germinating, or there are those with clear eyes who know what they are involved in, but hold positions in the church.

It was all these things that made me get tired and for a long time I didn’t go to church. I wasn’t backslidden, I just had enough. As well as fighting the family battles, I didn’t want to go to churh to carry another battle. Even now, I avoid churches where there are Nigerians. I am not self-hating (afterall I am on Nairaland) but there are certain issues I don’t joke with.

Even before all this, I remember I one had a dream that the enemy really faced me and in the spirit, they sent a very stout, hefty army officer to come and face me. It is only years after that I realized that the person sent against me was one of my aunts, who my mother helped to come to the UK. There are many other things I could say.

Another time, I found a lady on facebook that I went to primary school with in Nigeria. In those days, we were attracted to each other but it was very innocent. Anyway, I started emailing her, within few weeks, I was seeing her in the dream organizing wedding with me, with some of my aunties who were into witchcraft. That is how I stopped all contact with her and prayed that the Lord destroy every marriage.

Even now with Europeans, I am starting to be careful what I say and to whom, because I notice that anytime I have something good developing and I tell a particular white person (who I thought was a friend) that thing would be aborted. If I go back and trace it, it is like this person only contacts me when something good is about to happen in my life.

There is so much I could say, but time and space would not permit. I just pray the Lord would restore what the enemy has stolen in Jesus' name.

Where did you do your deliverance?

I went to MFM.

I can relate with you Victrinox. I too stopped going to church for a while, later continued because I wanted my children to be grounded in the word in Sunday school classes. I don't participate in any other activities.

I have learnt to keep my plans to myself. If someone is curious to know, I beat around the bush to throw them off my scent.

I have fought so many battles through the help of God. You live in Uk? Please be careful DON'T PAY ANY MONEY FOR DELIVERANCE! You just need anointing oil at the end of the deliverance. Wish you the best.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
ebuetor:

vindicate, there is one thing people need to know about dreams....there are two type of people in this world.
Those that dream and tell and those that dream and dont tell.
Let me explain this. People, everyone , listen and know thy self and what works for you.

There are some people that dream bad dreams and they are not to talk about it to a single soul, that bad dream will just die on it's own ane not come to pass, but if they say it, to anyone, it will come into physical existence. This same people when they have a good dream, if they want it to come into reality, will have to share it with someone. While there are some people that they should never tell a soul about their good dreams but maybe pen it down. These type of people can freely tell anyone about there bad dreams, cause when they do the dream never end up in becoming a realty.

For those who are reading this, i want you all to know which one works for you and may God answer the desires of our heart.

Yes, I was once told something like that, esp if its a bad dream, you should say it out and it won't come to pass, if a good one, keep it to your self and pray for it to manifest. This works for me. I speak out bad dream and render it null and void in the spiritual realm that it won't manifest in the physical, but I keep silent on good dreams and claim it. When it has manifested, I then say it.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
vindicated:

Yes, I was once told something like that, esp if its a bad dream, you should say it out and it won't come to pass, if a good one, keep it to your self and pray for it to manifest. This works for me. I speak out bad dream and render it null and void in the spiritual realm that it won't manifest in the physical, but I keep silent on good dreams and claim it. When it has manifested, I then say it.
dre is dis guy in my church dat ws sick terribly,and was admíttd in d hospital,i ad a dream 1nyt and i saw people troopn in2 dre house,wen i askd wat apend sm1 said d guy had died'wen i woke up dt monin,i was afraid 2 tel mymöm'xo i cald my little sis and told ar.To d glory of GOD dt guy is stl alive,

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
paranorman:

so, how do one really know which one works for him? I have always have this intuition that i am a 'silent soul' on this issue. But i do know the more i meditate on my good dreams, it practically comes to past.

I want to believe josphe the dreamer, in the bible knew what works for him, he spoke the word(dream), in respective of your facial expression of anger about what he had to say, he said it. But come to look at it closely, he never said his bad dreams, never. Only the good, becos right from childhood its alway been tnat way.
Now my brother lets start with your bad dreams, as it ever come to pass? What happened inbetween the vision of the dream and physical occurance of the dream. Did u keep it ''silent'' in your heart, but later saw it scaringly manifest in the physical? If yes then you can start knwing what works and dont works for you. So this is it, of you notice this, all you need to do, is say a prayer against such dreams, if you are married, you and your partner can say it together, you are now free to say it out to anyone you please, confidently, jokingly and mockingly. The more you say it, the more you are offloading it out of your mind, you are like throwing it away. You will see that the opposite of that bad dream will occur. Wat u have done is to remove it from your heart(fertile soil) onto the bare ground(speaking it out). Dats it.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
@gazillion;

I can relate to your story. I once saw myself about to cross a bridge, but someone was blocking me, the person disguised his face. I tried I couldn't, I turned back. I saw this same image of the person in a meeting discussing how to destroy my daddy with fever. I prayed for my dad and sent a letter to my parents to pray,I was in school then.This person is a relation.The same person gave me money twice in the dream.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
vindicated:

excertly!!!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Saraha1(f): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Have just learnt something new today.

For a long time now, I notice that once I tell people my next step of action, I will never be able to achieve it no matter how hard I tried.
Sometime I begin to even question God on why such incidence happen to me.
Now that I decide keep mute on my personal life to people, they start calling me all stuff of names. But who cares?

The worst part of it is that once you update something new on ur bb or whatapp, friends that does not even care of you exist will start asking unnecessary question. Such as what happening? How is life treating you? Where are you working now? Jesus!!!!!! Wetin?
Well, have decide to ignore any of such question.
Any fellow -fellow power! Oh God my father ! Scatter them by fire.

Lol.

Happy new month in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Saraha1:
Have just learnt something new today.

For a long time now, I notice that once I tell people my next step of action, I will never be able to achieve it no matter how hard I tried.
Sometime I begin to even question God on why such incidence happen to me.
Now that I decide keep mute on my personal life to people, they start calling me all stuff of names. But who cares?

The worst part of it is that once you update something new on ur bb or whatapp, friends that does not even care of you exist will start asking unnecessary question. Such as what happening? How is life treating you? Where are you working now? Jesus!!!!!! Wetin?
Well, have decide to ignore any of such question.
Any fellow -fellow power! Oh God my father ! Scatter them by fire.

Lol.

Happy new month in advance.

Saraha1, You are right! I had to take down most of my pictures on facebook when I had a dream where someone was warning me that some people are using the facebook comments and pictures to monitor and get information about me and what am doing. Even, if I have to post pictures or make comments, I make sure I cover them with the blood of Jesus and speak over them for good. The world is really bad and people do not always appear to be what you think they are.

5 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Saraha1(f): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
@gazi, I don't even have my picture in most of this social network again. Aside from facebook which is because have not have much time to visit cyber cafer to delete my pic.

I could remember after my POP (passing Out Parade) I uploaded my NYSC certificate in my innocent mind on facebook not knowing I was digging my own problem.

I know how many years it took me before I could secure a job .
Am still fighting some of these battle .

That why these days am very secretive and people don't have a clue why I had to change totally.

There is a particular lady that always want to chat with me once she sees i use a male as profile pix. The next thing is silly question. I stop telling her my secret the moment I saw her in my dream on two occassion trying to give me food.

The heart of men are wicked !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by thecommunist(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Augustbreak:
@ the communinist,One of my friend once told me ,back in my uni days that her mum told her to be careful with what she discuss with her friends ,that some of this so called friends, their heart is full of envy and jealousy .That for just that hatred in their hearts can cause things bto turn negative on us.That it can be like witchcraft even though they are not witches. That advice made me disconnect with one of my friend.whatever you tell her will never work. And such people can be so curious about you,they want to know everything.Initially,you will think they are the ones that care about you the most.
yes.. And at least we now know well enough to guide our children in the future to always keep their cards close to their chest.

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by thecommunist(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
actually took down my pictures on facebook and removed my surname too...i also deleted more than half of my bbm contacts. I have stopped using my pictures on bbm too, i also removed my surname from bbm. Interestingly, that my ex girl that is always popping up to ask questions actually resent an invite on bbm after i deleted her...i had to re accept the invite so as not to look rude or make her suspicious of my awareness. Im seriously thinking of uninstalling the bbm app on my phone and also closing my fb account too. Seriously..im going to do just that one of these days
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Saraha1:
@gazi, I don't even have my picture in most of this social network again. Aside from facebook which is because have not have much time to visit cyber cafer to delete my pic.

I could remember after my POP (passing Out Parade) I uploaded my NYSC certificate in my innocent mind on facebook not knowing I was digging my own problem.

I know how many years it took me before I could secure a job .
Am still fighting some of these battle .

That why these days am very secretive and people don't have a clue why I had to change totally.

There is a particular lady that always want to chat with me once she sees i use a male as profile pix. The next thing is silly question. I stop telling her my secret the moment I saw her in my dream on two occassion trying to give me food.

The heart of men are wicked !!!!!

lol....questions like is that the guy....wen is he coming etc abi?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Victorinox(m): 1:58am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Abcruz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
I've been following this thread, well let me share mine
Some months ago while i was asleep in the night, i became aware of everything around me, my eyes were open, even when i was still sleeping. I started hearing people whispering. Then all of a sudden a man walked close to me but i could'nt recognise his face he was very dark and tall. And he said "we will kill him just like we killed his father" and the murmuring from his followers continued. As soon as he stretched his hands on me, my body was electrified, i was speechless and rendered motionless for some seconds b4 i finally regained my self, jumped out of bed and saw no trace of any1.. I was too afraid to close my eyes althrough that night..
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by thecommunist(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Abcruz:
Some months ago while i was asleep in the night, i became aware of everything and around, my eyes were open, even when i was still sleeping. I started hearing people whispering. Then all of a sudden a man walked close to me but i could'nt recognise his face he was very dark and tall. And he said "we will kill him just like we killed his father" and the murmuring continued. As soon as he stretched his hands on me, my body was electrified, i was speechless and rendered motionless for some seconds b4 i finally regained my self, jumped out of bed and saw no trace of any1.. I was too afraid to close my eyes althrough that night..
dude be close to God, try as much as possible to live a holy and righteous life and be very prayerful other wise...they will waste you.

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Saraha1(f): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
@Abcruz, pls next time you have any bad dream and you wake up to reality ,don't waste time to pray.

Above all live a righteous life. (am not joking )

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 2:34am On Dec 02, 2014
@Victorinox,
I know someone who worked with that particular race you mentioned! It's a tale of woe after the other! They attacked him spiritually in his place of work because he was good! God fought for him, and the Indian contract was not renewed!

I remember an old story where man complained how his salary finishes without him knowing how he spent it! He went spiritual, and he was told what to do when he is receiving his salary. As his boss was giving him is pay-envelope, he noticed another hand was under his receiving the same money, he stabbed the hand with the knife he was told to carry with him! That was how his problem solved.

I was experiencing loss in my business. No matte how I stategized! One afternoon as I was dozing off in my shop, a man in a white garment walked in and put a little cross in the palm of my hand. Another day, as I dozed off again, I saw a man's hand about to collect the money I put in my drawer, I gripped his hand and he ran away! I began seeing monies on the ground in front of my shop, in the dustbin near my shop, I refused to pick this monies because I was cautious. I notice that a neighbor will buy things from me on credit and pay back with mint notes at the end of business day when I have put all my money in my bag. One day, he sent his maid to pay as usual, I didn't join the money with others, I placed it separately, only for the maid to come back again to buy something with cash, I joined the money with the former one he paid! I was suspicious of him! I used his money to buy something else!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 2:48am On Dec 02, 2014
Abcruz:
Some months ago while i was asleep in the night, i became aware of everything around me, my eyes were open, even when i was still sleeping. I started hearing people whispering. Then all of a sudden a man walked close to me but i could'nt recognise his face he was very dark and tall. And he said "we will kill him just like we killed his father" and the murmuring from his followers continued. As soon as he stretched his hands on me, my body was electrified, i was speechless and rendered motionless for some seconds b4 i finally regained my self, jumped out of bed and saw no trace of any1.. I was too afraid to close my eyes althrough that night..

I finished my morning devotion after dropping my kids at school. I lied down on the bed, I heard foot steps up the stairs and wondered who was coming up this morning? I heard my door open. I became alert, but my eyes refused to open! I began praying because I could not move! The person was taking her time to wall over, not in a haste. My prayers became fervent, because I sense the evil, I pressed my eyes tighter, believing, the spirit will go if I don't show sign of movement. I felt the dent of my bed as the person climbed on it and leaned over my face to see if I was truly sleeping. I so felt the presence, I was calling the blood of Jesus, then strength came into me and I jumped out of the bed, took.my bath, prepared and went to my shop. My prayer mentor said I was weak! The person was still in that room! The person came to gauage me to see how strong I am because my prayer disturbed her! It was likely a neighbor! That I should have released fire and thunder, and the person would have been destroyed! I later knew who the person was, because she appeared in my dreams several times to attack me! I fought back, because I don't want to be weak. She eventually stopped!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2014
vindicated:

I finished my morning devotion after dropping my kids at school. I lied down on the bed, I heard foot steps up the stairs and wondered who was coming up this morning? I heard my door open. I became alert, but my eyes refused to open! I began praying because I could not move! The person was taking her time to wall over, not in a haste. My prayers became fervent, because I sense the evil, I pressed my eyes tighter, believing, the spirit will go if I don't show sign of movement. I felt the dent of my bed as the person climbed on it and leaned over my face to see if I was truly sleeping. I so felt the presence, I was calling the blood of Jesus, then strength came into me and I jumped out of the bed, took.my bath, prepared and went to my shop. My prayer mentor said I was weak! The person was still in that room! The person came to gauage me to see how strong I am because my prayer disturbed her! It was likely a neighbor! That I should have released fire and thunder, and the person would have been destroyed! I later knew who the person was, because she appeared in my dreams several times to attack me! I fought back, because I don't want to be weak. She eventually stopped!

wowwww..that would have been so scary. but thank God for Jesus. always there to protect his
own.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by davidstunt(m): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2014
things are happening in this world

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by sandyd: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
My experience was when l was pregnant for my first child and abt to put to bed while in South Africa. I lived in a white neighbourhood and every night abt three to five black cats kept coming to cry at my window but l didn't think anything of it since most of my neighbours had pets that were cats. Fast forward after putting to bed getting home from the hosp the cats came in greater numbers. Got angry and started praying with my hubby and used the annoiting oil. Few hours later my neigbours baby born few hours bf mine passed on. And started getting this hostile vibe from the mom and white community that l had to move out.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
^^^Thank God for you.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by 190: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
make i bookmark am down read am tmrw i cant read this tonight na only me dey house
grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.