Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138664 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
A lady, whose identity will never be disclose, seek my assistance on certain problems she faces, and even before she told me vividly her problems, i could see from her picture some certain attachment she has got with something very worldly/ spiritual.
Since it isnt always easy for me to ''connect'' with a person when not siting opposite me in a one on one physically presence, i choosed she chat with me,(i was skeptical to help her), but, her problem i could not be ignore, i was intrested in this person Becos she had such spiritual strenght, even greater than mine, right inside of her, and she was not even using 1 percent of it yet, just becos she was been surpress by the water agent (spirit husband)

ok this lady was marked right from birth, through the ignorance of her mother or parents. (most parents are guilty of this, it only takes the grace of God to protect a child), But no one is to be blamed. Being marked by the water world, at young age is one of the most difficult battles you can think of.
Out of pity i almost choosed to sacrifice my life/career to help her out of her problems, even when i knew, some problems and not meant for some people to handle. My weak defensive state could not handle her problem,it was meant for her to do the battle alone with her TONGUE, her action and her will, to set her free. Thats where her solution is. To face her demon, with boldness and authorithy.

If she really wants a divorce with this being, she should declare it. So she told me her dreams, and i was emotionally angry at what that being, that ''man'' was doing to her, and i just told her to say a simple prayer before going to bed one particular night, and that is ....if i can remember....'' the watery place/home of any spirit husband that is affecting my life dry up, in the name of jesus.'' As simple as this prayer is ,i can tell you its very annoying and poweful against the being. She agreed to say it. It was around 9:00pm or there about. Am talking about just, i think, last month.

That night i gave her that prayer point. And that was it.
Than, at midnight while sleeping, am telling you this one is for real not friction, Not saying it to get anyone scared. But there and then the man came visiting to my place, my house, my room. Okay this is how it happened, my room door opened, by itself, like someone walking while i lay on my bed, I felt his presence in my room, and he was really angry, only his deep breathing alone send fear into my body (but i must confess, that night i forgot to pray before sleeping, after the short communication with her.)
The being/man started to climb my bed, he was so heavy, my mattress which is very big and thick, was surpressed like an elephant had stepped on it, moving me from side to side, with his heavy feet, he stood over me. I could see him, tall, ceiling high, and very angry. The foolish thing(which i know thst with the blood of jesus, a name above every other name will destroy him) was groaning in anger, wanted to seat on me, but God forbid it, i fought him with the name of Jesus in my mouth. As i sat up in victory the door shut closed. There and then on my bed, i realised its a different thing to have an power of an idea of how to win a war, but am i really ready to face the war?

This same lady most have felt i ignored her and her problems,becos we have sieze to communicate with each other.
But the truth be told, only with her tongue, her declaration, confess a divorce, a seperation in what ever way with ''him'' , can she be set free. Its a different thing for a court to divorce a couple and another thing for the couple to truely accept divorce.

Why i choose to write this, is to let all the people sending me mails for spiritual help to their problem, that i am also learning...and i would love to say, all powers belong to God, jesus is the way the truth and the light. I may see this things but am still a baby in it, i need to grow more spiritually. So as not to hurt anyone's feelings, if i ignore your pm. Pls lets all hold on to God. He alone will direct us to the right part, for a brighter future.

I will drop some more childhood event thst happened to me, when am less busy. As i always say, parents the early stages of your child is the most important for their future. Dont take it for granted...

Tommorow i will re-write an event that happened to me when i was liitle in my uncle's house...(most of all the stories i had written on this thread was wiped off during the nairaland data crash, and i do not have the time to start writing them all over again. )
Thankyou all for your contributions.....ebuetor.

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by thecommunist(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dear Ebuetor, it is very kind of you to have explained these things so as not to hurt peoples feeling. I understand your sentiments and do relate to them.
While i really dont expect you to sacrifice your well-being to assist, i really think you can help in other ways far better than fighting peoples battle for them.
How do i mean? Ok, there is a saying that "dont give me fish, instead, teach me how to fish," . this means that you can teach people how to confront and conquer these challenges. Also, information is power, and people are afraid of what they dont understand. You can help people by giving information about these evil entities and power, demystifying them will help people to be bold to confront and conquer. So ebuetor, you can start with that.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by activefibre1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
hmmm...end time tinz
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2014
ebuetor:

very true.....and whats most anoying about it is that when i ''tune on'' and ''log out'', it would never really stop, but more revelation i keep see ''vision'' and i feel like loging back on to ''vomit'' the future information gotten. Like yesterday i saw a gal in on of the private schools in my area, she is my friend, not so bright intellectually, she is fat and looks normally, but jist wen i was looking at her worried abt her poor performance, i entered the ''vision'' again, i was taken to the future, i saw her she was well dressed, in a managerian suit, grey in colour, he was a boss, loved by those under her and she was very independent, free and secured, under nobody, smiling. She was.......i had to force myself to stop, but then i called her to tell her caue i could not hold it no more, i forced myself to stop telling her what i saw, as i moved away, weak, angry , and ''used'' again, i think she was happy after the encounter......all i tole her was dont forget, dont worry abt your performance, just work at ur own pace.

I guess you r a prophet of some kind. very gifted. all gifts are given to help people. y then do u feel used?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2014
century106:

My 'seeings' have evolved as I grew older. I still 'experience/see' things!
Let me share something that's 'recent'; it's about the end of the world!
I have seen in a vivid and very scenic trance how the world 'would end'. The strange thing? I have seen it twice, 365 days apart - that's I saw it again exactly 365 days (a year) after I saw the first one. I believe I have shared that somewhere in this forum but as I type I'm filled with goose pimples myself remembering it all so I'm going to have to skip the details about this one.
pls na. tell us
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by EfemenaXY: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Pain:

Yes Willy Willy I remember he was a ghost with a very poor dress sense. He really needed a makeover. Where is he now? heaven or hell?

Lol!

Probably stuck in limbo between both realms... cheesy
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
I wrote a long epistle 2 days ago and am yet to see it. What happened?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
I have written this piece before, so here goes.....

I was taken to my uncle's three bed room house to stay, by my parent's to spend the hols. My uncle happily married, had children and a baby, a baby boy, he was very handsome, and everyone loved him.
I remember very much during the day, all was so peaceful, very peaceful, but not so peace, becos at night, in the middle of the night, baby begins to cry, cry like he was trying to say something but could not. I remember my uncle telling my mum about it, he seems so fustrated. I would sit by his feet and watch him, watch is distress, while is wife would carry the baby around house. He sleeps in the day, cry through out the night.

I got concerned, while watching the baby in his cot, fast asleep and wondered if thats how all babies do.

Every night we all slept together, under the watchful eyes of the adults, my uncle and his wife. It was always so comfortable sleeping with them. But one night, i understood something.
(The early stages of my young life of see things that are more spiritual)

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Now, it was night, and there was no electric power supplied in our area that night. It was time to sleep, so as usual, we the little kids lay inbetween both adults, my uncle on the right , his wife on the left on a very wide bed.

Times like these we open the very large window, drawup the curtain so that fresh air could enter the room. While the baby lay in its cot(small baby bed), very close to the side of our bed but directly near the large window.

We slept. Hours past and into the middle of the night.

In an instant, something woke me up, not moving i opened my eyes, my head lay on the pillow and my face directly towards the
window. I cant tell what time it was but everyone was fsst asleep. My uncle snoring in his sleep.
I dont know why but my eyes was fixed at the window, like something wanted me to see, SOMETHING. I fixed my eyes the partially darkness of the night through the window. Still looking, then ''it'' finally moved. There was someone behinde the window all along. My eyes wide open. By heart beat increased.

Let me describe what i saw.

She was very thin, very black, unkept hair,dressed in rage clothing(pieces of different cloths like a mad woman), unblicking large eyes that were very white.

Silently she walked towards the side of the window were the baby slept in its cot. She was stairing at the child, who was also awake, but not crying.

I could hear the woman by the window saying strange thing i could not understand, she was very emotional, like she cant wait for something. Then before my eyes, i saw her moved the upper part of her body through the window, half of her body was inside the room now, as she picked up the child with her two thin black hands, her fingers were unusally longer than normal. And as she did, she was filled with evil happiness, like it was her play toy, as she ulter so very fast words out of her mouth. By now the baby was just looking at her, seeing her, it began to cry.
She carried the baby through the window, jand started to rock the child, like it was her's, singing horribly while she comfort the child.
I raised my head from the pillow to watch as she placed the child up on her head, and moved to the middle of the compound, dancing violently and shouting at the top of her voice.

Just about then everything became normal again, the cricket sound, moon light shining throught the window, and everyone fast asleep. Just the baby burst out of sleep crying a painful loud cry.
And like every single night , the same routine took place that faithful night , the baby would be rocked by his mother, i looked at her as she cried along with her baby. She do complain of increase in temprature of the baby. Her husband looking fustrated, i knew he would be awake through out the night again and leave very early for work.

I could not tell them what i saw, or what do happen to their baby while everyone slept, because really, who would believe the words of a 5yearold child.

Children are special. Their lives are like a clean clear white book. The bible says the angels that watches over them, sees the face of God. Just the same way the forces of darkness seek to destroy them by any means. The forces of evil, write threatning things into their innocent pure white book, making it dirty, torn and nit in order through different ways, like parents fighting in front of their kids, child rape, brutality to kids, and the most serious is spiritual attack or markings. But with the fast and demanding level at with society are pulling parents out of their spiritual and physical responsibility over their kids is very alarming.
Goodnight friends

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
vindicated:
I wrote a long epistle 2 days ago and am yet to see it. What happened?
Maybe you could write it again. Thankyou.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
I will re-write it again.

I have dreams:

The first dream I remember as a child is seeing 3 cobra snakes coming to meet me where I was sleeping. They were cobras, light brown in coloring. I killed 2 with my hands, one escaped. I told my mum.

Second dream, armed robbers attacked and killed my parents. I was weeping over their graves. I didn't tell my mum. We moved into our new house, we were attacked. My dad seriously injured. My mum said, she dreamt about it and prayed.

I do see stars around me. I thought it was the sun playing tricks with my eyes, but it happens in the dark also.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
OK! That showed: These are more over my growing years:

I saw hell. I was taken to a hill top, looking down into a gully of fire like volcanic eruption. I was about 7 years old.

I was sleeping one after noon, I suddenly woke up and went to the window, I saw a handsome smiling face looking at me from the window. We live on the 2nd floor. He was huge and tall. Has brown curling hair with blue eyes, wearing a Greek short tunic garmet with Roman brown sandals, with a girdle around his waist and a bag slung over his shoulder. He skin was bronze. He was smiling at me through the window. I felt so calm, joyful as I smiles back at him. I looked down, and saw how tiny human beings looked, like ants, he stood up to his full height and walked towards the bus stop. He did not crush anybody under his feet. I was amazed.

I was pregnant, and my business was not doing well. I was woken up and taken to the parlor to sit. I was asked several questions by a very tall man hiding in the dark in my 2nd bedroom. He was wearing a black trouser and bare chested. He said he can make my business prosper if I give him my pregnancy. I refused and rebuked him. He left. I prayed when I woke up. I gave birth and my business collapsed! I didn't care. Months later, my SIL baby died in her womb!

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
I was complaining to a friend why so much evil and why God allow it to happen? Only for me to be woken up at night and taken to the kitchen. I saw a white man wearing a Greek wine colored tunic with golden girdle on his waist. His hair was brown and cut round like a crew-cut. He was not happy with me. He said, he was sent to warn me, never to question God again! I apologized. He said, there is a miracle for me, but I tell small lies which I think don't matter, when I stop, my miracle will come. I apologized again. I stopped telling those white lies, and my miracle came!

I was hungry for to know about the spiritual world that I started research on it, reading any material I can find, analyzing and questioning my spirit, one night I slept, I clearly heard this voice telling me to let things be and stop searching for what I cannot and will not be able to understand.

A relation came to visit, bringing goodies for my children. I kept it, to give them to school the next day. I slept. I saw a dwarf climbing up the stairs holding a gun. Telephatically, I knew he was coming to my flat, I stood up and woke my husband. But the dwarf made mistake and went to my opposite neighbor flat and came out to break my entrance gate down after many blows. I was hiding behind the door with a belt, immediately, he entered, I began to flog him until he died! He changed into a baby. I called out to neighbors to call police for me.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jeez! So much typo! I cringe! Pardon me! My haste and using mobile is not helping. I will proof read before posting next time. Thanks.

Ebuetor, thanks for this thread. Iron sharpeth iron. We would learn from each other. About your witch experience at 5 years old, I experienced something similar as an adult.

I was sleeping on the bed, heavily pregnant, while my other children were playing on the floor near my bedside with my computer. When I saw, a haggard looking woman, with long dirty hair, long gnarled hands and finger nails, wearing a dirty greyish garment, floating above the ground and coming with such anger towards my flat. I could not move! Something was holding me down! I continued to struggle and praying within me, I could not speak either, my entrance door opened with force as if wind blew it! The witch was coming for one of my children, her finger was almost tourching him, when a sudden strength came upon me, I fought the witch and drove her out with severe warning not to come back! God revealed who she was to me.

I was sitting on my bed, when a lady rushed onto me with such force at my mouth, wanting to tear it apart, the pain was excruciating! I tried to get up and fight her, but a child with long fingers was gripping my leg with his 10 fingers! The pain was unbearable! I was screaming and my spirit man was praying. I was able to remove the child's hands, then fought with the witch and she ran away. I woke up to see the 10 finger marks on my leg. Again, I knew who did it!

I was few weeks pregnant, yet to start displaying morning sicknesses and nobody knew and a relation and his wife came to spend few days with us because they were traveling. I slept, only to see myself on my matrimonial bed with my legs apart and this particular relation was wearing a doctor's coat and carrying out evacuation on me! I saw the kidney shaped bowl with scapels and all the tools for operation. I was weak, immobilized! The person was trying to remove the foetus with his instrument, he tried and tried, until the stainless kidney shaped bowl was filled with blood and he gave up, grinning sheepishly! I couldn't do anything! But I felt a large hand blocking my uterus, so my baby will not be destroyed. The person eventually left. I woke up to urinate, and saw blood. I began to cry and pray against miscarriage, I gave birth months later, only for this relation to ask if I had any complication?! I was still doubting, thinking his face was used to deceive me, only to dream and see his wife telling me that they both 'fly!'

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
We moved into a new flat, one night, I saw several people in white garments standing around my flat, some wanting to come into my home. I stopped them and warned them not to cross the threshold of my door! They obeyed and went to stand around my window, grinning and pressing their face on my glass windows.

I wanted to know if there was life after death and questioned my spirit. I slept and found myself in a grave yard. 12 am! A woman came out calling all the dead to come out while singing. They all filed out singing and dancing to a Yoruba song meaning, the dead has risen to come out and play, I was singing along, then I notice a tall white man, with blonde hair, blue eyes and white garment mixed with blue, and spotlight upon him from the sky. He was just gazing at me without a word, but telepathically I knew he was not happy with me because of my eagerness to know about the dead. I wanted to go back, I couldn't and I was expecting the angel to help me out, he didn't, he was simply staring at me, then I saw my prayer mentor on her chair sleeping, I quickly went to her, asking her to please pray for me, in her sleep state, she began mumbling words of prayer. I then woke up! I learned a lesson there! Do not tempt you Lord thy God!

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
If this aint paranoia, then I don't know what is.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
I went to a new church because we moved to a new place. After attending thrice, I got this dream: They were not worshipping God, but a cult who recruit members from far and distant land! They were planning to recruit me so I can get people for them, I dodged! Then I saw one of them transformed into a hairy flying cobra snake! It flew over the mountains and hilltops to his place of destination. I didn't go back to that church again!

Talking of snakes: Medusa is real!I went to a cinema hall, I was taken to the backstage to watch a film, there I saw Medusa! She was dressed like an eyptian queen. Her crown was of golden coiled snakes. Her upper region is human but lower snake, shining and golden pattern like a python. Her servants were males, with snake tails, all dressed like Egyptian princes, their girdles were golden cobra heads with pattern. She was dancing on her reclining chair, while all her servants brings food to the table, ad if they are having a feast, when our eyes met , I ran away quickly! While she grinned at me. She was a bronze beauty!

Still on snakes, a friend gave me beautiful clothes that she did not wear again. They were tight for me, so I gave it to church welfare. I slept, and saw a green snake coming towards I and my children were we sat. I waited patiently, as it was about to strike one of my children, I grabbed it's neck, and twisted it until it died and it's juice was running over my hand.

Still on snakes, I got a maid for the first time. I was woken up from my sleep to see a long black glittering cobra sliding from where the maid slept in my children's room. Another day, saw 2 pink snakes playing in my parlor, one transformed to my maid, and she threw the other to me! I shrieked because I hate snakes with so much passion! I saw this s maid put a necklace I bought for her around my husband's neck. I slept one night and a snake emerged from my children's room, climbed unto my bed and strikes me on my left big toe! I woke up because of the sharp pain. 2 days later, I fell sick, in the dream, I saw myself going to a chemist and a man came out, took hold of my arm were a big boil was, pierced it and black blood with pus was gushing out, he told me I should go, all was well. I woke up feeling better and sent the maid away immediately! She stayed with me for just 3 months! The person that brought her, took her to MFM, she confessed to be a snake and she didn't do no harm to my children because I was kind to her. I didn't believe her, I began praying for my children, my 6 months old baby fell seriously sick and emaciated that people were asking what happened. In the dream, a man called me to show me my baby poo poo, there was a fat white worm wriggling on the ground. The man told me that was what was worrying the son. The next day, he felt better and gained all his weight back! I continued praying, my daughter shit out a dead-like foetus from her vagina in the dream. Like an aborted undeveloped foetus. She came back to attack me by climbing over the roof of my flat and blending with my carpet, I saw her, but could not move, she was heading for my other child. She strikes that child on the thigh, before I was able to free myself from the force holding me and killed the big green snake. I grabbed my daughter and ran out to the hospital shouting for help. My daughter woke up to complain of pain on my thigh, I prayed over it and annointed it. As for me, I saw a nest of white small snakes inside my stomach, my mother was helping me to remove them with a long hook. This gal wanted to destroy my family in 3 months! God delivered me!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
That is all I can remember for now and ready to share. Many will not believe, which is not a problem, for the few who will believe, learn from my experience. Trust no one! Don't accept gifts. Maids are deadly! GOD ONLY IS THE MOST POWERFUL!

I am not saying all these to scare, but to let you know that this world is two! Let me rest and read comments.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
BoboYekini:
If this aint paranoia, then I don't know what is.

Paranoia? Ahahaha, you think am a child? I saw this dream while in my 30's! Yeah right! I am few years shy of the big 50! So don't go playing with me boy! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by seksiaiz(f): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2014
I'v been following ds thread 4 sm days nw bt decided 2 send in my replies when I'v read it 2 d last page. I didn't av my encounters when I was a kid bt'd still like 2 share...
Sm yrs ago, I used 2 fix nails a lot n had a manicurist who used 2 inflate her prices. Though, it once came across my mind dt I was being cheated, I never saw d need 2 haggle or challenge her abt it. One day, after having my nails fixed, as usual, I got home 2 find out dt my sis had arrived home 4rm sch (OSU). She liked my nails n askd 2 know hw much I was charged 4 them. She was alarmed when I told her n claimed dt I was being exploited. I was also annoyed n decided 2 challenge d manicurist on my nxt appointment wt her. Dt nait, I dreamt dt I went 2 her angrily, pointing @ her n said, "so, u'v been using ur jazz 2 exploit me, abi? D nxt time u try it wt me, I'll deal wt u!" Sm days later, I was passing by her shop on an errand 4 my dad when I saw her n her child @ d front of her shop. As I was abt greeting her, she hurriedly carried her child n ran inside d shop, like she'd just seen a ghost! I stopped on my tracks, stunned! On dt spot, I started 2 rack my brain 2 be sure if I'd actually had dt dream or if it'd taken place in reality. I then concluded dt it must'v been a coincidence. It wasn't until dt scene repeated itself abt 3 more times dt I became afraid. Only God can explain wt really happened...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 1:48am On Nov 26, 2014
seksiaiz:
I'v been following ds thread 4 sm days nw bt decided 2 send in my replies when I'v read it 2 d last page. I didn't av my encounters when I was a kid bt'd still like 2 share...
Sm yrs ago, I used 2 fix nails a lot n had a manicurist who used 2 inflate her prices. Though, it once came across my mind dt I was being cheated, I never saw d need 2 haggle or challenge her abt it. One day, after having my nails fixed, as usual, I got home 2 find out dt my sis had arrived home 4rm sch (OSU). She liked my nails n askd 2 know hw much I was charged 4 them. She was alarmed when I told her n claimed dt I was being exploited. I was also annoyed n decided 2 challenge d manicurist on my nxt appointment wt her. Dt nait, I dreamt dt I went 2 her angrily, pointing @ her n said, "so, u'v been using ur jazz 2 exploit me, abi? D nxt time u try it wt me, I'll deal wt u!" Sm days later, I was passing by her shop on an errand 4 my dad when I saw her n her child @ d front of her shop. As I was abt greeting her, she hurriedly carried her child n ran inside d shop, like she'd just seen a ghost! I stopped on my tracks, stunned! On dt spot, I started 2 rack my brain 2 be sure if I'd actually had dt dream or if it'd taken place in reality. I then concluded dt it must'v been a coincidence. It wasn't until dt scene repeated itself abt 3 more times dt I became afraid. Only God can explain wt really happened...

I can relate to what you said. Your spirit man went to fight for you. I had similar encounter with a hairdresser who has a shop on my street. She will be singing songs anytime I pass, she will look at me with bad eye, I wonder what I did to her because I have had nothing to do with her! I decided to patronize her one day, this woman blantantly told me no chance even though there was no customer in her shop. I went away to use another hairdresser. Another day, I came back from church, and quickly wanted to buy an item along the street, this lady began singing again to my hearing, I ignored her. Another day, my friend was doing her hair in her saloon and she called out to me, as i stepped into her shop to greet my friend, the kind of bad eye this woman gave me could kill! But I pretended not to see, and left after greeting. That night, as I slept, I saw myself beating the woman in her shop! Scattering everything! All the pent-up anger in me, I lashed it out, because I just don't know what I did to her to warrant such treatment! After that, she does not sing again whenever I pass or give me the eye, later, her shop closed down! I was curious and asked a neighbor, heard she had marital problem. Someone else has rented the shop.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
vindicated:

Paranoia? Ahahaha, you think am a child? I saw this dream while in my 30's! Yeah right! I am few years shy of the big 50! So don't go playing with me boy! cheesy
Aha grin
Apologies ma'am. And I won't say dementia. cheesy
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2014
@Vindicated,concerning housemaid issue, I had one some months ago.She was terrible.She lies,steals et.c and very destructive. She never liked my kids .Any one that comes to my house she will take their phone numbers and be calling them often.Several times,she had caused a rift between me and neighbours.One night ,I had a dream that the maid collected poison from my Hubby's friend and poisoned my first son and my hubby..Every thing summed up,i sent her away.she was with me for only two months.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2014
One night ,I had a dream that armed robbers attacked us..I was so scared when I woke up because it looked so real.The next night we were attacked by armed robbers.
When I was a kid,I dreamt I saw Jesus.exactly the way he is the pix with the inscription;" I am the way the truth and the life".I was born into a Muslim family. Few years later,I lost NY mom and went to live with my great aunt who is a Christian. That's how I became a christain

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by justcome99(f): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2014
BoboYekini:
Aha grin
Apologies ma'am. And I won't say dementia. :[color=#770077][/color]Dna wah o
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2014
I come from a big polygamous home, with step mothers.Its been rumoured within my family that one of my step mum is a witch and is committing a lot of evil.Personally ,I don't dwell on hearsays.All I know is that the woman never liked me and we don't usually agree so I keep my distance. When I was getting married(I was the first girll in my house to do so),I was travelling to my home town from PH with most of my wedding stuffs including my wedding gown.It was just a week to by wedding. We kept experiencing smoke in the car to the extent our eyes became blurry, when we couldn't stand it ,we asked the driver to stop.Low and behold my stuffs had caught flames.my wedding gown was burning .Had to make another emergency wedding gown grin.On the wedding day Nko?My husband's car caught fire...I know some here will say its coincidence. cheesy
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by justcome99(f): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=justcome99 post=28359147][/quote]when I was like 6 I was outside Playing with a long stick drawing on the floor suddenly I a lil girl of my age tell me dat if ants enter the line dat I'll lose my mum...believe me my healthy mum died the next day to sum mysterious headache til date no one believed me
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Still on my step mum..They said seeing is believing.When I was pregnant for my second,I wanted a younger child that will stay with me to keep my older child company. I already had a cleaner and nothing much to do around the house.I called one of my uncle in the villa to help me get one which he did. When the girl came,she didn't want to stay she said she had chest pain that she wanted to return.We even took her to the hospital but she insisted on going back.we sent her back. I was in the village for my sisters wedding and narrated the incidence to this my step mum.she picked offence that why didn't anyone inform her about the girl sent to me... She was very angry.I went back and few Months after, I had a dream. She was looking so old in that dream,very old and she helda meeting against me.My offence,I didn't tell her about the girl.She was still angry,she even threw something at me.Only God saved me with that pregnancy.. But thank God,I had twins.

6 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
BoboYekini:
Aha grin
Apologies ma'am. And I won't say dementia. cheesy

You are a case wahali! OK, lemme give you a little insight into my baxkground:
I grew up in a home that worshipped the water goddess. A shrine was dedicated to her . My mum did not follow their path, but the seed was already planted. So again boy, don't play word game with me, you got that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Augustbreak:
@Vindicated,concerning housemaid issue, I had one some months ago.She was terrible.She lies,steals et.c and very destructive. She never liked my kids .Any one that comes to my house she will take their phone numbers and be calling them often.Several times,she had caused a rift between me and neighbours.One night ,I had a dream that the maid collected poison from my Hubby's friend and poisoned my first son and my hubby..Every thing summed up,i sent her away.she was with me for only two months.

Glad you did! I never had any maid after that! They do more harm than good! Creche remains the best! My mum was hit on her head with a heavy stick by someone she could not see in the dream on the same day she employed a 22 year old houseboy. She was in severe pain the next morning, that she used cloth to tie her head because it was as if her head wanted to fall. We began to pray. Few days later, my cousin living with us, overheard a comment said by the new houseboy, that she began to question him about his past, she is spiritually enlightened and was able to put 2 and 2 together and knew he was possessed! He was sent off just after a week of working for my parents. And an elderly woman advised me not to have a maid, but I didn't listen. I still pray for deliverance into my children's lives.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by seksiaiz(f): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
I visited a friend sm yrs ago. It was a Sunday n so, we'd 2 go 2 church. I misplaced my phone somewhere in d house when my friend's dad horned 4 us 2 enter d car so as 2 mk it 2 church early. When we got 2 d church, I dozed off 4 sm seconds while listening 2 d sermon. Jst b4 d usher came 2 tap me, I saw my phone on a shelf in my friend's room. When we got back home, it was there!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
vindicated:

Glad you did! I never had any maid after that! They do more harm than good! Creche remains the best! My mum was hit on her head with a heavy stick by someone she could not see in the dream on the same day she employed a 22 year old houseboy. She was in severe pain the next morning, that she used cloth to tie her head because it was as if her head wanted to fall. We began to pray. Few days later, my cousin living with us, overheard a comment said by the new houseboy, that she began to question him about his past, she is spiritually enlightened and was able to put 2 and 2 together and knew he was possessed! He was sent off just after a week of working for my parents. And an elderly woman advised me not to have a maid, but I didn't listen. I still pray for deliverance into my children's lives.
Yea.I've been wary of them ever since.When she was around,My older Son was always seeing 'ojuju' at night to the extent of not being able to sleep most nights.we thought it was too much cartoon.May God help us Women with the kind of people we bring into our homes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.