Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nelson Mandela Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (65899 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by bighorlus(m): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2013
Rip nelson Mandela
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by buchito1(m): 1:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Even people that dont knw who dafaq mandela was wud still come nd type in '"he was a great tycoon nd a father of all" Nawa ooo"!! I go comment o! Sha sha.. RIP###
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by kajoula(m): 1:17am On Dec 06, 2013
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy cheesy God didn't create $hit. Your God claims he created man from "dust".

From which material did he create our bones? Cos our bones don't become dust when we die. undecided

And our flesh sometimes don't become dust either, depending on the soil topology in which we were buried. undecided

You should read more science books cos your bible is only making you sound stu.pid. Mandela is greater than your God. Sucks right? grin grin

Too much weeding can make someone loose memory oo *grin

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by shizzle11(m): 1:17am On Dec 06, 2013
slightlyMad: RIP great one, the world will remember you for the great deeds. not like this our useless president lipsrsealed

We know you are slightly mad, but please be reasonable sometimes and stick to the line of discourse
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by chainzz(m): 1:19am On Dec 06, 2013
eyah , R.I.P nelson
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Phikom(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2013
rip hero...
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2013
RIP Sir.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by GennyOma: 1:24am On Dec 06, 2013
R.I.P Nelson mandela.....u ar a rare gem, a great man, a true African n worthy of emulation.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by anselm791(m): 1:25am On Dec 06, 2013
Sala Khale Madiba, Sala Khale Tata.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Burger01(m): 1:32am On Dec 06, 2013
He bowed our finally. RIP Mandela.

sad
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by nduchucks: 1:33am On Dec 06, 2013
RIP Sir
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Iykedaprince(m): 1:37am On Dec 06, 2013
Good Bye, Madiba
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Bagayouche: 1:38am On Dec 06, 2013
R.I.p to d great icon. Nelson Mandela.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by White007(m): 1:39am On Dec 06, 2013
RIP Madiba!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by cheiwura: 1:42am On Dec 06, 2013
....a life well spent. Goodbye great son of Africa. I hope our leaders are learning.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by musiwa112: 1:44am On Dec 06, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. Mandela was my extended family friend. And mandela lived in nigeria before..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCIgXNqSYJA
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Horus(m): 1:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Onyiido: 1:47am On Dec 06, 2013
A great hero and a freedom fighter, may he rest in peace
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by linpok: 1:50am On Dec 06, 2013
THe Great Iroko has finally fallen.what a life well spent,
Rest In Peace Madiba.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:53am On Dec 06, 2013
Can Nigeria boast of anyone of the same caliber?

pathetic greedy country.

RIP o jare
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by ibrobell(m): 1:55am On Dec 06, 2013
RIP MANDELA
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Reallandmark: 2:11am On Dec 06, 2013
He ws a true freedom fighter nt lyk nigeria leaders. RIP legend
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 06, 2013
Rip madiba
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by adedayourt(m): 2:15am On Dec 06, 2013
mysticgal: op op op op how many times did i call your name
aunty its in the news already, go check
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by adedayourt(m): 2:24am On Dec 06, 2013
ThiefOfHearts: Can Nigeria boast of anyone of the same caliber?

pathetic greedy country.

RIP o jare
Y not_____

Ibory
Alayagbangba
Dat wonderful gal serving as aviation minister
My honourable senators
2mention but a few, Al doin d nation proud
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by kehindetayo(m): 2:29am On Dec 06, 2013
What a great lost! One can be very sure he is in heaven sitting @ d right hand of d Lord, A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ d Angels singing! Haleluya! Haleluya!! Haa lee luu yaa!!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Moratiwa: 2:38am On Dec 06, 2013
daz_york:

Hate this message all you want, but it is the truth. Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela is a hero only to those who do not know the full story.
I always say that if you base your opinions on what you have been told by the media, you are almost certainly incorrect.
Mandela's deal with the white settlers guaranteed them the best of everything and did zero for South Africans. Today, a South African has to try to make it in the city because he has no ancestral land to return to and farm - all the land is owned by white thieves. Imagine if you lost your livelihood in Lagos and you have nowhere to return to because your ancestral home and land in Abia or Osun has been stolen by foreigners, and your government does not recognise you as the owner of that land. You are an immigrant in your own country. This is the reality for Blacks in South Africa - except for less than 2 million in the cities who are middle class, the rest are desperately poor, landless, traumatised people packed into ghettoes like Soweto.
This is why they resent you as an African going there to do business - because you have somewhere to go home to, they don't. There were also freedom fighters from the ANC imprisoned along with him who are still in prison now, designated as "terrorists", their crime being to fight for freedom in their own land. Why are they still in prison if the cause they went to prison for is what has won?
Nelson Mandela had the unique opportunity to make things right and he chose to go and dine with the white crooks instead of helping his own. Isn't this what we hate our own leaders for over here?
Why is his case different?
Because CNN and BBC told you that he is a Very Good And Exemplary African Leader?
Because Hollywood released 'Invictus' with Morgan Freeman?

One day you all will have to understand the need to think for yourself.

As a South African I find your statements uncalled for.First of all,people prefer to live in Townships because they are closer to the city and hence more opportunities.Saying people have no ancestral land is ignorant and it shows how little you know about South Africa,Soweto is not the only black area in South Africa.What were Apartheid era homelands if I may ask?They are ancestral land with open land areas but they are very far from main cities.The problem of land is mainly in the metropolitan areas like Gauteng.If you're not South African,I suggest you don't comment on issues that have nothing to do with you,what are you doing for your own people?[size=10pt][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Ficeo(m): 2:42am On Dec 06, 2013
Tata Madiba! Rest In Peace. U will alwaz b remembered. U re a great Icon.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by AdeniyiA(m): 2:43am On Dec 06, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:

south-africans saw him as a god, the world viewed him as a hero,,,a new religion "mandiba" may spring up

****crying***rip mandela!

( some prophets wil start claiming they prophesied his death)
ignoramus, check this out Numbr 10,
https://www.nairaland.com/1446808/prophet-suleimans-prophecies-coming-pass.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by FighterPilot(m): 2:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Hamba Kahle ighawe la maghawe- Rest in peace.

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Dominionng(m): 2:50am On Dec 06, 2013
You think u've ever seen someone form 'familiarity', how about this? SMH.

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Emelantay45: 2:53am On Dec 06, 2013
Would the man live forever before. He don die he die no two ways about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.