Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP (17096 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari / ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by cashkid: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2013
malele:
After reading the article that's all u can say?
U have a mental problem
i guess it is u that needs immediate brain transplant and i guess that of a pig will do.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by cashkid: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2013
Ebig22: what da Bleep is wrong with apc and crew.Jonathan a man that is one of the best president nigeria ever had.you are here comparing an ordinary governor of one state to him.he(fashola) should learn from him and i believe if he does that the sky will be fasholas starting point..
4 ur mind!
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by jude33084(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2013
[size=25pt] HAHAHAHA![/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=25pt] WHAT A BIG JOKE [/size]
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
Mr man read,digest and comment sensibly.the release was talking about Jonathan's tolerance of the opposition and criticism and he's ability to rise above hate which we all know fashola lacks to a large extent.please comment with your sense and not your anu.s
APC e-goats were not designed to think but groan,so I'm not surprised by your display of ignorance
you are to call people names but you failed to digest simple political propaganda. Which opposition did GEJ tolerate? What happened in Rivers state?
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by kennypoka2(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
stupidity is speaking through you,foolishness is your watchword ,ignorance is your motto and madness is in your genes.
now read my comment slowly and with full concentration and see if u can digest the content with your decayed reasoning apparatus.
APC e-goat
I asked you a question instead you reply with curses.. madness is ur watchword not myn.. all u said are for you not me.. I asked a civilized question pls honour me with at least a reasonable answer rather Dan start cursing
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by solomon111(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2013
I expect the sane political neutrals to compare and contrast the achievements of both individuals relative to the time and prevailing circumstances,and you will see the bitter truth staring you in the face.
Fashola is overrated,and i really wonder why.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Dee60: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2013
This PDP fellow has grossly misfired. It is a pity that most of the statements credited to PDP people show how far away from reality they are. That is the same way they goofed in the Edo Widow's case. They are the ones that need to learn!

The people of Lagos will rather go with a Fasola that is autocratic than a PDP government that achieves ZERO accross the board!
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by solomon111(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2013
Dee60: This PDP fellow has grossly misfired. It is a pity that most of the statements credited to PDP people show how far away from reality they are. That is the same way they goofed in the Edo Widow's case. They are the ones that need to learn!

The people of Lagos will rather go with a Fasola that is autocratic than a PDP government that achieves ZERO accross the board!
The last PDP governor in lagos state was the best governor lagos ever had.
Don't generalize.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2013
solomon111: The last PDP governor in lagos state was the best governor lagos ever had.
Don't generalize.

....and who was that?

Chei..see profound ignorance bred by hatred and envy. shocked shocked

No wonder..the silly man made such dumb comparison....we have m0rons and clueless lunkheads filling up the party
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by kennypoka2(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2013
niyitogun:

Lol. I can sense you are angry, but you ought to be because the person you are arguing with can't even follow your logical train of thought. He just doesn't get it even after you keep telling him. (Funny)
mumu, write sum tin 4rm ur rotten brain rather than praise Someone else stupidity..
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Slickest(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2013
I no no y ppl still dey comment on such insinuation....psshhhww
Good riddance...make pdp dey tok say mk pesin emulate dem
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by solomon111(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

....and who was that?

Chei..see profound ignorance bred by hatred and envy. shocked shocked
lateef jakande was formerly a member of PDP before he cross-carpeted due to localized issues affecting the lagos state PDP then.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2013
solomon111: lateef jakande was formerly a member of PDP before he cross-carpeted due to localized issues affecting the lagos state PDP then.

See akpu logic and thinking at work...!!! shocked shocked

It's better for you to exit this thread quietly at this juncture rather exposing your profound dumbness with further comments on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by AdekunleBalogun: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2013
See pot calling kettle black. But seriously, are Nigerians really this foolish or dump with no brain @all. Because I don't see any sense in PDP calling APC undemocratic, its does not make any sense to me and here many foolish Nigerians are here on social media flexing muscles against each other. PDP has been in power for the past 15yrs and nothing significant has been done to change the life's of Nigerians, no institutional frame work, highly corrupt. While APC on the other hand just welcome this same corrupt set of people from PDP among them, which is just continuous recycling of this corruption dynasty. The APC has members in both senate and house of representatives and yet they are about to pass a law that would forbid Nigerians from criticising the government and less I forget they get paid the same outrageous salary as the PDP. I will not defend PDP,APC or individuals in this two parties

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by solomon111(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2013
But seriously,why is the LASG victimizing and oppressing PDP wards?
This's totally unacceptable.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Demdem(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2013
solomon111: The last PDP governor in lagos state was the best governor lagos ever had.
Don't generalize.

Oponu.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Bensonn: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire:

Your logical fallacy is ad hominem. Quit the vituperations and focus on the topic of this thread.

this billy billy the Dog, seems to me like a brute. This "ad hominem" you keep mentioning, i wonder if the person that mentioned it to you did not teach you the proper use of it. I will advice you edit all your posts that has that word, because you made a mess of its usage.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ba7man(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Bring to light such a post or forever quit lies and untruths. I want to believe that you want to derail this thread. My point remains that PDP Lagos State, is asking Fashola to shun party bias, cantankerous party nepotism and provide needed resources for PDP councilors to provide for their constituents in Lagos. No one here is talking about tribalism except you biased minds on Nairaland.

The request, or should I rather say, clamor by PDP in Lagos for Fashola to learn to play politics without party bias, just like GEJ, is thoroughly prudent and should not in any way echo tribalism cos this issue is microcosmic politics within Lagos boundaries.

I am sounding this conviction as a Biafran Lagosian, and I know many of you feel bad because the conquered Biafrans have now conquered Lagos and have taken possession of 67% of the beautiful Lekki. Your pains are real and grave, but we do not care. We keep winning while you keep crying, online anyway.
You're a confirmed liar so I'll take everything you wrote up there as either delusions or lies.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Demdem(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2013
solomon111: lateef jakande was formerly a member of PDP before he cross-carpeted due to localized issues affecting the lagos state PDP then.

(Oponu)^2

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Bensonn: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2013

you are a direct opposite of King Solomon in the Bible.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by jude33084(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Bensonn:

grin
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by laplace19(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
As much as I don't want to derail, you nonsensical English shows you are nothing but a village rat.
Fallacy = ad hominem, why use the same words in a sentence?

Next time you should respect others.

You are an illiterate. Ad hominem is a type of fallacy..... There are many types of fallacy... Argumentuum Ad hominem,Argumentuum ad Populuum,Argumentuum Ad Ignorantiam,etc. Many of them.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by DahomeyAmazon(f): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2013
Chai see village rat.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by anonimi: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2013
ba7man: You're a confirmed liar so I'll take everything you wrote up there as either delusions or lies.

It is obvious who the LIAR is between the two of you.
You made an allegation about a post you CLAIM he made here on NL and he challenged you to find the post and put it here. How difficult can that be with localised google search on NL

It is time for you and others to stop making allegations that you are unable to sustain.
#FriendlyAdvice

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by dont8(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2013
To cap it all,

I was told 16 is greater than 19

16>19 angry
Mynd_44:

The withdawal of Ameachi's security

The interruption of nPDP's meeting

Sending soldiers to beak up the subsidy protests

Stating a type of politics that can be best described as ethno-religious

Are these what he is to adopt into Lagos? Abeg guy
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2013
This is the
biggest Joke
i have heard all year
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2013
laplace19:

You are an illiterate. Ad hominem is a type of fallacy..... There are many types of fallacy... Argumentuum Ad hominem,Argumentuum ad Populuum,Argumentuum Ad Ignorantiam,etc. Many of them.
Teach them brother.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ba7man(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2013
anonimi:

It is obvious who the LIAR is between the two of you.
You made an allegation about a post you CLAIM he made here on NL and he challenged you to find the post and put it here. How difficult can that be with localised google search on NL

It is time for you and others to stop making allegations that you are unable to sustain.
#FriendlyAdvice
Keep your "friendly" advice. Thanks.

I have things to do than keeping track of the number of lies and their locations on Nairaland.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Bensonn:

this billy billy the Dog, seems to me like a brute. This "ad hominem" you keep mentioning, i wonder if the person that mentioned it to you did not teach you the proper use of it. I will advice you edit all your posts that has that word, because you made a mess of its usage.

Hahahahaaha.... Kids of Nairaland, You want to educate your father on how to have sex with your mother ?

I repeat your logical reasoning on this forum are ad hominem. Let me explain to you uneducated folks. What I mean is that you are attacking persons instead of issues on discourse. You, my friend, are very unlettered.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2013
This same Fashola who is being worshipped by Tinubu slaves on this thread is already negotiating and lobbying for a position in the cabinet of GEJ post-2015. It now depends on a magnanimous GEJ to consider Fashola for a position of either a minister or special adviser post-2015. Otherwise Fashola will have no other option but to return to his former job of charge and bail lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2013
Bensonn:

That's a TKO -( technical knockout). Solomon111 will not recover from that blow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration / TRUTHS AND LIES: Fact Checking Buhari’s Farewell Speech / Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.