Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63121 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by bigblxd(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ OP: I call forth baby apoti in Jesus name & join fellow nairalanders in celebrating her birth. The joy of your family will know no bounds with her birth & God will continually increase you. Thanks for sharing this your great moment with us!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by chykenny: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
i'm so loving this....
goodnews coming soon
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Mamacita007(f): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
wishing mrs apoti safe delivery
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by u3fine(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
The name of the baby girl Should be REJOICE!!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by yemi2plus(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Name her nairaland when ever she chooses to come out.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=15pt]Mr.apoti(chair grin),[/size]
wishing u safe delivery,we are waiting,fingers/legs crossed and head bowed

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by taharqa: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
yemi2plus: Name her nairaland when ever she chooses to come out.
lol...d baby nick name go bi NL grin... @OP, we hapi 4 u o
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Presbulg(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
ALL IS WELL
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
u3fine: The name of the baby girl Should be REJOICE!!!

You say?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Fkforyou(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Life is truly beautiful,post like this gives me joy....
@OP...I wish ur wife safe delivery.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Hardheolar(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Arcsniper: [size=15pt]Mr.apoti(chair grin),[/size]
wishing u safe delivery,we are waiting,fingers/legs crossed and head bowed
not funny
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by esn1(f): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mr Apoti av been reading this from page 1. Wish your wife a safe delivery. Can't wait to hear the news.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by bebechuks: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
If madam asks for it and he too needs it he should not? Besides, some doctor say it is a good thing
its very good during preg, inshort d day I delivered,dat morn we had a swell time!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hardheolar: not funny
hey,who said u should laugh. It sounds funny to me. Or are sad about that??
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by enigmang: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Apoti(Jnr) will read this thread in some years to come.... Will be quite interesting..

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by emmadejust(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Viewing this topic: oludebby90 ( f), Ebifeb ,
ileobatojo , Ibitade1993 ( f ), Jamie b( m ), topzyng ,
getty02 , Hesienberg( m ), irokop ( m ), tbaba1234 ,
bloggz , usbcable ( m), frederick106 ( m ), El Matteo
( m), Imokhuede( m ), Arcsniper( m ), Nasae, lilkech
( m ), da Godfather ( m), chykmoni ( m ), Jayetiti ( m ),
turl ( m), lumzybo , beckyomas ( f), Fortissimo ,
Yommi£ ( m ), walex25 ( m), Auspharm ( m), Zee10 ,
aydupy, honeydear ( f ), Sugarbabe_kemi@ ( f ),
cynosure_1 ( m), Esthereal , ugoezeb ( m ), farydah,
hotboz , ukchy , Nelly21 , wise_many2k ( m ),
mc~evans ( m), glory on, slimyem , emmadejust
( m), scopeman24 , Tech_W , Didyouknow ,
realflakes , pek ( m ), Hardheolar ( m ), rali123 ( f),
berryoflife( f), Fkforyou ( m), ayeni234 ( m ),
crackhaus( m), smartmiss( f), ttomexy( f), imaeddy
( f), Yasmeena ( f ), yourangel , suckcybay ,
OchuSomtin ( m), bravolyk( m), komisha,
Maafiaalady , Ameerah-FKI ( f), vianny18 ( f),
Shawnie( f), iyobs7 ( m), cyntigirl ( f ), nina myers( f ),
Tracygold( f), GSKing, Kamali ( m), be'be' ,
UnyinOkunji, spykid014 ( f), Mization ( m),
proudlysports , tolydewx ( f), dayokanu ( m),
Mobsync( m ), Lorenzena , ify11 , mitchel ,
jayjayfancy ( m), Martiyu ( m ), Stvkmicheal ( m),
melojames, jereal( m), globalseal.tk , sima( f ),
busolayemi , rubenic ( m), PHIPEX( m), ichi ban ,
bukatyne ( f), Ugly duckling , Trickstartrixy ,
Dimmatic ( f ), Omoaka11 ( f), tobiflink ( m ),
ayinba1 ( f), Kennyblues ( m), rioemmanuel( m),
Presbulg ( m ), notindome( m ), Thorpe85 ( f),
xplicity1 ( m ), Professor PP( m ), chinwewale , dahaz,
Ozat, wezzybm ( m), kayshow ( m), jumzzy448 ( f ),
kilode95 ( f), prosper86 , zees( f), Shaadey( f ),
Aghagba( f), Harrisibor( m), fizzygirl ( f), kid7soccer
( m ), u3fine( m ), dynatress , ify84 ( m ), demmy66 ,
otss( m ), oyincute, Tmany ( m ), Gideonmi( m ) and
92 guest(s)

abeg make una clear way make breezes enter labour room naaaa.
the baby need fresh air with gej admistration.
make all this gals for NL go fetch water we go use bath d baby

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Ariyke: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
deols:

I was going to say that. Not pregnant, I like sand. I especially like the smell of sand when it rains and I could eat sand or sniff it when I think it is pure. Only God knows what a pregnant me would do.
urs is better I love to sniff kerosine like kilode may God help pregnant me
@op wish u safe delivery oif madam never offload smiley
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by andyanders: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
adaobi123: I'm guessing the baby has arrived safely since the op hasn't been updating. Good luck bros ! smiley

Adaobi, are you twins? How your studies,UK and the happenings over there?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
I love this thread, I love the atmosphere of affection and suspense that surrounds this thread. God bless the baby, may she excell. Abeg, who know the location for the naming? The OP will know he receive guests if all this viewers show up there. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by bioda: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
It is well oooooo....need to hear d gud newz b4 sleeping. ..
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
chaircover: Baby mama how is daddy doing? Hope he is getting stronger by the day. The Lord is his strength. Amen

Doing quite well glory to God.
Thanks for your prayers
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by wasak(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
op u getting me worried common spill the good news and Let's start preparing for feasting! I don't mind stowing away to the UK to come and celebrate with ya!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by pimpchi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
I can't wait to marry and give my wife belle sharp sharp

5 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Besto(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
Renylee: Her EDD is my birthday. Awwww!!!!
dz 1 well atall
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by jumzzy448: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Op ooooo..........where are thou? This suspense is getting to much oo.
I guess the baby has arrived nd the op is full of joy that he forgot he's meant to update on nairaland.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
jumzzy448: Op ooooo..........where are thou? This suspense is getting to much oo.
I guess the baby has arrived nd the op is full of joy that he forgot he's meant to update on nairaland.

He is on the phone speaking with the anxious grandparents on standby
He is snapping foto and sending them
He will remember us later

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by MiloRambaldi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Op, tell us how far na?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mr. Apoti, remember our deal. Next year na y turn, remember to inform her.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by RealAlfranco: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
U dey dunk ur wife wen e remain days mk baby comot abi?? If dis pikin come over-like banku wen she grow,me I no dey oo tor!!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by nduchucks: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
A Christian prayer and an Islamic prayer for the OP:

O Lord God Almighty, Creator of all things and Giver of knowledge to mankind;
Who fashioned the body of man from the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, granting him Your blessings, that he might increase and multiply by means of the birth of children

We fervently entreat You Who loves mankind to bless this Your servant, who is with child, granting her help and comfort at this trying time. Ease her labor and bring her to a safe delivery.

Yes, O Lord, open the treasury of Your mercies and Your compassion to her, and let her give birth to a fruitful vine to be a cause of joy to her all the days of her life. For You are blessed, together with Your Only-begotten Son, and Your Most-holy, Good and Life-creating Spirit, now and forever.

Amen.

An Islamic Prayer:

It is He Who has created you from a single person (Adam), and (then) He has created from him his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], in order that he might enjoy the pleasure of living with her. When he had sexual relation with her, she became pregnant and she carried it about lightly. Then when it became heavy, they both invoked Allah, their Lord (saying):

‘If You give us a Salih (good in every aspect) child, we shall indeed be among the grateful.’"

From The Noble Qur’an, Al-A’raf, 7:189

@Op, Go and rejoice, for the Almighty is with you. To God be all the glory.

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mizzy007(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
I knw God wil grant her a safe delivery, I tink we shld b concerned abt wat d name of d baby wld b. B4 I 4get tak it easy on her o.. 2 avoid home delivery. All d same conGratsssssss broda
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
6 hrs ago he told us the wife had been induced a couple of hours earlier and had an epidural
Any woman who has had an epidural knows it slows down the rate of dilations somewhat
I suspect the baby is just about to come now
It usually takes about 7-10 hours with them epidurals sometimes more
Let's be patient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.