Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63103 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Afam4eva: My guy tell her to hold the baby until the 25th of december. That's a perfect date to give birth to a baby. The baby must remain inside. Lock the exit for now.

Do you know the implication of this? It sounds like a curse.

she is in labor already. God forbid bad thing.

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: ********update*******

In the last few hours she's been induced, her water has broken, she was given a drug in the drip to speed up her contractions.

After 3 attempts, they been able to give her epidural and she's not feeling any pain again. I'm so happy cos those contractions were so painful.

We are waiting for dilation to reach the suitable stage were she can push.

We are awaiting the good news
God will see her through.thank God for epidurals
It is almost over
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by baba2ndey: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
More greece to ur elbow bros Apoti, I wish her safe delivery and congrats in advance.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Dreyl(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
praiseeva: Dis thread is so funny I wish uncle apoti's madam safe delivery nd kip us update so we can cum nd eat rice
AMEN
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Funny but nice thread, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See dayokanu question
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
jumzzy448:
The funniest thing is, when you are pregnant the smell of sand will be the smell you'll hate most.

That is very possible.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by xynerise: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Choi! How did I miss this thread? undecided
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by u3fine(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: Ok my wife is 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant today. Her EDD is actually on 18th of December.
We got married last year, so it's our first baby and we are very excited cheesy grin

I think she might give birth anytime from now as she has started feeling somehow. So I will be givi ng a real time update of the experience smiley cool
Congrate to you. Meanwhile, expect it anytime. My wife delivered on her 39th week, 1 week to her EDD. On her 37th week she had a contraction and we rush to hospital and behold it was false labour.
On 2nd Sept. She gave me a boy (our first baby). On the 1st Dec. We dedicate our baby to God.
The God that did it for me without any complication will also do it for you and your wife.
Wishing her safe delivery. IJN

22 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by okirewaju(f): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Safe delivery,i just love babies
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by donimole: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
broz apoti, wishing ur wife a safe delivery. I'm also an expectant dad - expecting ma first charming baby...hvin 12 more weeks countdown on ma wife's delivery, Buh due 2 ma job schedule - 'nt havin much fun/tym 2 pop ma wife's sweet cherry. Adhering 2 apoti's advice... 'Boards d available flight...home sweet home'

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
vanguard1: I have these feeling of comic-tragedy...God I forbid it. Amen

I bind you and any tragedy

14 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
xynerise: Choi! How did I miss this thread? undecided
You were filling the customer's gas cylinder then..
cheesy
cool

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
donimole: broz apoti, wishing ur wife a safe delivery. I'm also an expectant dad - expecting ma first charming baby...hvin 12 more weeks countdown on ma wife's delivery, Buh due 2 ma job schedule - 'nt havin much fun/tym 2 pop ma wife's sweet cherry. Adhering 2 apoti's advice... 'Boards d available flight...home sweet home'

She shall deliver at the right time to God's glory

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Sunbellar: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
See people curiously waiting for the good news. God bless this family.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
The baby is definately gonna be a boy. cheesy
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by xynerise: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
DE_GONGS:
You were filling the customer's gas cylinder then..
cheesy
cool
Antelope, na your mate dey share this experience you dey here dey get hope for NL girls grin

Congrats OP! Na so e dey be on the first child sha cool
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by jumzzy448: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
Safe delivery ooo. We shall dance skelewu on nairaland today( amen).
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Baby mama:

I bind you and any tragedy
That dude needs a stronger rope for the binding
Hope this will do..?
angry

8 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Beey(f): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
deols:

I was going to say that. Not pregnant, I like sand. I especially like the smell of sand when it rains and I could eat sand or sniff it when I think it is pure. Only God knows what a pregnant me would do.

@Op, you sound like a good husband. Do keep it up.
You need to have check for your iron level.I had the same kind of craving and it turned out I was anaemic.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Swiftlee(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
baba2ndey: More greece to ur elbow bros Apoti, I wish her safe delivery and congrats in advance.
Grease
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
xynerise:
Antelope, na your mate dey share this experience you dey here dey get hope for NL girls grin

Congrats OP! Na so e dey be on the first child sha cool
I didnt curse u bro
Just stated the obvious reason for missing out on the thread
Dont sweat it!
grin
cheesy
grin
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
deols: Interesting thread.

I wish her safe delivery.
U never marry? grin
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by femadelim: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
she never born .... we dey wait for the good news ..Activating the Prayer mode for quick delivery
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Khalessi: Hey you bitter witch! Nobody asked you to click on the thread....Evil satanist, madam kill joy, your hate transcends all human understanding you need help tpia@.. angry
My God, is that tpia person always like that? Always making bitter and illogical statements on every thread.

@OP, I wish your wife a safe delivery. smiley
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
I see davidylan my brother following
David I hope you have learned to fry akara and puff puff and cook moi moi at the midnight hour like the Op

*Singing *

To be a man,to be a man is not a day's job yeah yeah yeah na so e be
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
AdannayaBella:
My God, is that tpia person always like that? Always making bitter and illogical statements on every thread.

@OP, I wish your wife a safe delivery. smiley

The woman is very very sick
A sadist
I bet you she has no friends in real life

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by xynerise: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
DE_GONGS:
I didnt curse u bro
Just stated the obvious reason for missing out on the thread
Dont sweat it!
grin
cheesy
grin
Neither did I. I was stating the obvious tongue

You can sweat it if you want grin

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: She woke me up 3am this morning, saying she is feeling frequent contractions.
The contraction is getting worse and more frequent

I think it may have been triggered by what we did last night. Don't ask me what we did o
its better to avoid s,ex at early and later part of pregnancy.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congrats bro. She wil bring 4th safely in Jesus name
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
OP congratz to you in advance. This is really good news.

I wish mama Atinuke safe delivery. smiley
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by MSItachi: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Its a GIRL!!! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.