Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63122 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'm guessing the baby has arrived safely since the op hasn't been updating. Good luck bros ! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by dont8(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmm, can't forget July 10th!

Wishing madam safe delivery ahead.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wishing her safe delivery ooo, dats if the baby isnt here already
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
adaobi123: I'm guessing the baby has arrived safely since the op hasn't been updating. Good luck bros ! smiley

I pray so......maybe na over-joy dey kill am
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by salt1: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
We're not a bad lot at all!
See the number of us actually waiting to hear this good news!
I've refreshed this page several times
Op our thoughts are with you. It is already well

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Gideonmi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
9ice nd sunny ade already on standby,starting d naMing frM nw“ baba God is involve
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Sike(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lmao. Ko s'arugbo n ghana.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by maryhaam(f): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Whew tensed like am the one ...al d best
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Awwww.... Started readin from page one,I feel like I know d op personally ,I feel so excited ,wish ur wife a safe delivery.pls upload pix o
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Didyouknow: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
God bless the baby!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by LI(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
It is well with the baby
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by leggo: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
cant wait to get myself a little baby.. cute little creatures
all the best Op
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
OP!!! angry angry angry

Abeg na! Tell us how far! cry cry
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by bbankky: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
I wish ur wife a safe delivery in Jesus name,I'm so excited to hear the good news.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by adora4u1: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
The op has not been posting NOT because baby don come but because he is doing what he did last night that caused the "fake" contraction! Op, wink we are impatiently waiting for you!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by baba2ndey: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Bros its being long we hear frm u, hope all is well. Save delivery by d grace of God
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by lilkech(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
@op: Erm bros, as you don broadcast the delivery for nairaland shebi you go follow do the dedication + child naming ceremony and baptism for here too?

Abeg no do half run oh, also post pix of the baby & iyawo + the placenta or else all this one na heavy white wash
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deor03(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Waiting
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Beey: You need to have check for your iron level.I had the same kind of craving and it turned out I was anaemic.

This is Pica..my love for sand is from childhood.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by adebayogates(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
OP no do us good ooo...
Why e come make this thing too long before e reach fp?
Na to start to dey read from page 0...
A don dey see some interesting things for page startup..no jonz urself dey read inside line..you for miss too much,as per Drake things "started from the start,now we are here"
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mariblizzy(f): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
If madam asks for it and he too needs it he should not? Besides, some doctor say it is a good thing
lol
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
aManFromMars:
U never marry? grin

does it matter? grin
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
deols:

Farmer deols. Not a bad idea.

I knew weird people like me plenty small grin
Why you no go like the smell of soil? So weirddd!
Yuck!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
deols:

does it matter? grin
Do you think it should? tongue
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by rioemmanuel(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
so the baby neva even come out ,why d mods con say "d birth of dere baby girl"
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Beennkumar(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
cutierashy: u will soon or y was nadia lounge changed too bEennkumar lounge cheesy
I hope so.

Please, who's willing to get married to me? I'll cook everything you need.embarassed
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by TechW: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wishing her safe delivery!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Martiyu(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
Renylee: Her EDD is my birthday. Awwww!!!!

Wow, looks like I finally found my birthday mate... Contact me using my signature, will like to be buddy
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by bukatyne(f): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
babe_online: OP congratz to you in advance. This is really good news.

I wish mama Atinuke safe delivery. smiley

lol @ mama Atinuke
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by tbaba1234: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
OMG!!! Sand eaters grin grin..

Op, I pray for safe delivery and great health for mother and baby.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Yasmeena(f): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'm so excited! I really can't wait to read the good news. I love kids a lot. @ Op I wish Maman Baby a safe and stressfree delivery. Congratulations in advance! Please can I be her god mother, p-u-h-l-e-a-s-e
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by sallee(f): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
We are patiently waiting for the arrival of your baby(nairaland baby)....we pray for safe delivery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.