Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63074 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by iterator25: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
And baby shall be named musiwa

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Fhemmmy: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulations to you, the Mother and the baby . . .

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by TechW: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by konklushun(f): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulations. Mr Apoti has now become a FATHER.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by bufness(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
congratulobia!!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by obi123: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
igbsam: The baby don show ? Patiently waiting

This baby must be a millennium baby, see people viewing and waiting. Another star is about to be born.

ah ah pikin wey don even start school na im u still dey wait ni. The pikin don show na

6 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
iterator25: And baby shall be named musiwa

Tua!

O buru ogwu o ma nle

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by TechW: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by vizboy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
OP PICTURES or it didnt HAPPEN

BIG CONGRAT

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Coldfaya(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
Welcome baby. Thank ur stars u r not in Nigeria.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by AdimGreat(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Big congrats to u @op and ur family. This gift shall be to you all joy and no sorrows. Amen. Happy for u n mama
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by vizboy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
iterator25: And baby shall be named musiwa
which one na
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by gidigbi(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Reading through every page was building some tense moments in my system. Vividly reminds me of the day my wife delivered our Son.

I can't believe I shouted with joy and unconsciously started dancing as soon as APOTI announced the arrival of the much awaited bundle of joy.

Congratulations, God in His infinite mercies will grant MR and MRS APOTI the where withal to train and provide for the addition to the family.

Eku ewu Omo, Olorun awo o Jesu a daasi.

6 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Lawconfessor(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
chaircover: All Glory be to God!!

Latest daddy in town . . congratulations to you and your wife.

May your daughter always be a source of joy to you. May she be great & may she do you and her mum proud always Amen

May God provide you with all you both need to be outstanding parents in all areas..__

AMEN & AMEN
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by iterator25: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Baby mama:

Tua!

O buru ogwu o ma nle
I wish you the same
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by YACAA(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congrats all the way from Ghana. Since today is Monday, baby boy will be Kojo and baby girl will be Adjoa. May Gods blessings continue to be with you.

4 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
deols:

google Pica.

Pica.
Just read about it on google. I ll term it as a psychological disorder.
How can someone feel like eating paints, sand etc. To some, it's even ice. Eww!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by DrDre1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulations OP
Good to see a thread like this on Nairaland. I just wonder how some minds work. I laughed so hard, I had saliva pouring out of my mouth cheesy
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
iterator25: I wish you the same

Amen to that
I receive it
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Welcome to the world little one! Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! Thanks for this most interesting and enlightening thread! Kudos!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Ariyke: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: ******update********

Wow I can't believe this thread is on fron page.

My wife dilated to 10cm within 3 hours. And she push the baby out within the next 30 mins. My wife is sooooo incredible.
Congratulations!!! May she live to know u cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by sallee(f): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulation.......thank God always!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mrphysics(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
be ye Holy cos ur fada is Holy. pls remeber the op is married, dnt do it to ur gal friend. prepairing for Christ second coming..... are u ready??
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by enigmang: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yay!!!! Congrats boss.... Phewww ... My refresh button don almost spoil....

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Olarewajub: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Welcome baby girl. Where the Dj na, abi you never hear the news? Life is just too sweet and good.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Please OP don't name the baby Iyabo ,Dotun or any names that end with kat or rat
All those sikirat,basirat,Risikat
grin
Ejoor
Let me suggest my favorite Yoruba names

Tosin ,Toyin,shade or shola

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by jumzzy448: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2013

My wife dilated to 10cm within 3 hours. And she push the baby out within the next 30 mins. My wife is sooooo incredible.
Congratulationnnnnnsssssssss. Dancing skelewu and azonto together.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2013

congratulations cheesy cheesy...

now all these bad belle ppl go rest, both those smelling tragedy and those saying people fit send your wife otapiapia through nl, you people have been put to shame, bad belle

4 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by enigmang: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Apoti is the baby a girl I know some scans that have been wrong ...
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by tunesoft(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Why be say na woman plenty pass for this thread...*passing by*....meanwhile, pickin introduction na later thinnzz for me...congrats. op sha....
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulations Sir!!! Awww. Babies are soo cute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.