Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? (17120 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by pmc01(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Prince Gashon: Sincerely Women are truly hard to please

As if that is a profession. undecided
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by pmc01(m): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dannylux:

Why do we please you when we can't comprehend what you're saying? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Kelvin0(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
baddo11: .

u no dey gree tire to upload dix pics 4 every thread on NL! na wa 2u o
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Yemlizzy(f): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
Its not always nice generalising.I know that we can be sometimes difficult but that doesn't mean we are all uncontented like the picture painted.There are still very few good women out there!

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
Doc. Adray:
YES, we are impossible 2 please!
Gbam THREAD CLOSED
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by seunwen2(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
Even men r impossible to please
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by eluquenson(m): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
It's partially true,but not all ladies
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
imsu.boi:

a store that sells husbands has just opened where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs. The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids. The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking. "Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework. "Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak. "Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 6,875,989,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

so the question is: Are women really "impossible" to please?

yes,women are impossible to please.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Revolva(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
grin i keep saying many young women are tricks they just really never know what they want
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Revolva: grin i keep saying many young women are tricks they just really never know what they want

you are right man.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Bright2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Not only women but human being in general.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by roughdiamond(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lol.. Go n die
Are u from edo state?
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Fresia01(f): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Are u askn me? Hw am i supposd 2 knw wen i am a gal. Oya, guys ova 2 u people!
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by PopeXanderVII: 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
Rather, Human Curiosity is impossible to satisfy.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by lovelyronke20(f): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
some women are
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by mizzy007(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nice story buh nt all r impossible 2 please.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
You can please some oh.....
mostly my gal friend....
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by chris365(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
women. the only thing that can satisfy them is money. especially Naija babes.

you don't need to fvck them and.they'll start moaning if you flash the cash.

I introduced a gal to one wugly guy and the next thing she asked was "he get money". smh
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by lekezino(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
grin .....waving white flag

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
chymystique: Am vewi Hungry cry
Go and Die
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
depending on the type of lady u are talking about

Go and die. angry[/quote]
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by lovelyronke20(f): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
chris365: women. the only thing that can satisfy them is money. especially Naija babes.

you don't need to fvck them and.they'll start moaning if you flash the cash.

I introduced a gal to one wugly guy and the next thing she asked was "he get money". smh

you got ur facts wrong, not all nigerians gals want guys money okay, some do work and make money without a guy so get your facts straight..
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by chimauk(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
folly65: I follow u come dis world? I will die alone
but dnt die a virgin o.boko haram go show u pepper.come mke i help u

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by alphawg(m): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
lovelyronke20:

you got ur facts wrong, not all nigerians gals want guys money okay, some do work and make money without a guy so get your facts straight..
wanted 2 say d same thing. wrong generalization.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by chimauk(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ada Nri1: I am very easy to please. Just keep don't stop trying
dnt stop doing wat? Go nd die jor
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by chronique(m): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
smiley. Too tipsy type something meamingful. This thread reminds me of my ex. It's all good though.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by 5megabyte: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
rioemmanuel:

What's dis one saying

Sorry I can't determine the age of people allowed to read my comments, I will sooner have a sheep read it than anyone that smells like u

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by purplefish: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2013
we women are simply not impossible to please
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by smartg(m): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2013
My girl must read this!!
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by lovelyronke20(f): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2013
purplefish: we women are simply not impossible to please

thanks jare.. simple and short..
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by OmichaelO: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2013
lovelyronke20:

thanks jare.. simple and short..
yimu
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by lovelyronke20(f): 12:08am On Dec 10, 2013
O.michael.O:
yimu

lol you will be alright..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. / How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.