Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? (17123 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: Hy room pls how can post new topic here pls help
speak again
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by kekakuz(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
caroo is hard to please oo
caro dey give she no dey tire
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Adeola894(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Infact, all of una GO AND DIE.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
I am very easy to please. Just keep don't stop trying
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by nbright: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Girls

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by damola311: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
Soo uu don turn the thread to Go n Die thread?...... Smh
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by 9jahubcom(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
hmm
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
Adeola894: Infact, all of una GO AND DIE.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
damola311: Soo uu don turn the thread to Go n Die thread?...... Smh
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by LadyH(f): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
inosend: GBAM! No woman no cry. Of a truth, when God created the world He rested. When He created man, He rested. But when God created woman,
neither God nor man had rested.
this was mighty hilarious! grin
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by LadyH(f): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
I ril taya.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Afrok(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
PLEASE-: be agreeable to, make glad, give pleasure to, derive pleasure or satisfaction. So as a guy if U ar not getting any or all of d "above" from a lady, it will be IMPOSSIBLE for u to PLEASE her.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by larrymoore(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
All blackberry babies, android babies, i-phone babies, are frankly and greatly impossible to please.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Joepage(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
caseless: women? *shrugs my shoulder(sms)!*

if u give them missionary style, they'll ask for 'wheel barrow variation', if u give them wheel barrow variation, they'll ask for 'one-side locomotion', if u give them one-side locomotion, they'll ask for do'ggy, if u give them do'ggy, they'll ask u to give them acrobatic display....so on and so forth....
even as they're the ones attaining o'rgasm at the expense of ur energy, they still look forward to the next perfect and complete guy.

women? sms! undecided

if u give them missionary style, they'll ask for 'wheel barrow variation', if u give them wheel barrow variation, they'll ask for 'one-side locomotion', if u give them one-side locomotion, they'll ask for do'ggy, if u give them do'ggy, they'll ask u to give them acrobatic display....so on and so forth....
even as they're the ones attaining o'rgasm at the expense of ur energy, they still look forward to the next perfect and complete guy.

women? sms! undecided

women? sms! undecided

U must b high on sk

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Joepage(m): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Afro-k:
PLEASE-: be agreeable to, make glad, give pleasure to, derive pleasure or satisfaction. So as a guy if U ar not getting any or all of d "above" from a lady, it will be IMPOSSIBLE for u to PLEASE her.
mumu, ode, u carry woman 4 head like afro. U 4 direct us go wikipeadia na...........
Afro-k:
mumu, ode, u carry woman 4 head like afro. U 4 direct us go wikipeadia na...........
Afro-k:
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Some men are not easy to please too... Just that women they over do dia own atyms...
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Afrok(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
inosend: GBAM! No woman no cry. Of a truth, when God created the world He rested. When He created man, He rested. But when God created woman,
neither God nor man had rested.
chai... Unosend indeed grin
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2013

I tire oo. Mods need to flag it oo before they start flooding threads with it, just like #EndTimeThings
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by mohammedmagnus: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
I feel some ladies can be pleased, and some can't that's life for you it goes both way
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by pmc01(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Whatever! undecided

Na dem all sabi. sad

Na dem husbands get the palava. cry embarassed

As me no get time send dem, the mata no consign me. angry

#EOD lipsrsealed
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by 5megabyte: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Must men pls ladies? Why are all nigerian youths about pleasing ladies nowadays? Haven't u heard that in europe a lady does not expect the man to pick the bill if they go out to eat together or if they go watch cinema? Why can't u boys read books that will raise ur thinking above that of antelopes? So u tink ladies will survive if guys fashi their ways? Have u ever asked a truthful lady if she can stay without a guy forever? Answer; No lady can, I challenge any lady on this thread to say not true. Have u observed no lady will make a simple comment on this ur thread as typical on nija sites? You know why? Nija ladies have been brought up to the knowledge that the men shud do evtin for them and that the men no matter how they shakara initially will soon capitulate. So the ladies know how cheap u guys are. When u travel out of nigeria u will be ssurprised at how the ladies will appreciate u. I was in SA recently and I thought the ladies were pulling my legs due to the attention I was getting, the same thing when I go to east africa. Go read ur book and work hard. Don't ever run after any girl, give any girl that gives u a green light a chance, if she has a downside u can help her to overcome it or rise above it. That way u become a better and greater individual. Leave any girl that feels special alone, let her go and meet 'special' guys if at all there is anything like that. Am really sad at how cheap guys have become in nija

27 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Musteeshow: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Outta words.......
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by baddo11(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2013

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Afrok(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Joe page: mumu, ode, u carry woman 4 head like afro. U 4 direct us go wikipeadia na........... mumu, ode, u carry woman 4 head like afro. U 4 direct us go wikipeadia na........... mumu, ode, u carry woman 4 head like afro. U 4 direct us go wikipeadia na...........
hahaha... Egbon U don vex reach like dis? Haba... ko ti le de bi ka ma pe arawa ni mumu ati ode na.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Kpokom: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
If you ask me,l think women are created thus.(ie they never get enough of anything)
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by rioemmanuel(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
5megabyte: Must men pls ladies? Why are all nigerian youths about pleasing ladies nowadays? Haven't u heard that in europe a lady does not expect the man to pick the bill if they go out to eat together or if they go watch cinema? Why can't u boys read books that will raise ur thinking above that of antelopes? So u tink ladies will survive if guys fashi their ways? Have u ever asked a truthful lady if she can stay without a guy forever? Answer; No lady can, I challenge any lady on this thread to say not true. Have u observed no lady will make a simple comment on this ur thread as typical on nija sites? You know why? Nija ladies have been brought up to the knowledge that the men shud do evtin for them and that the men no matter how they shakara initially will soon capitulate. So the ladies know how cheap u guys are. When u travel out of nigeria u will be ssurprised at how the ladies will appreciate u. I was in SA recently and I thought the ladies were pulling my legs due to the attention I was getting, the same thing when I go to east africa. Go read ur book and work hard. Don't ever run after any girl, give any girl that gives u a green light a chance, if she has a downside u can help her to overcome it or rise above it. That way u become a better and greater individual. Leave any girl that feels special alone, let her go and meet 'special' guys if at all there is anything like that. Am really sad at how cheap guys have become in nija

What's dis one saying
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by PrinceGashon: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sincerely Women are truly hard to please

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by pmc01(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
nbright: Girls

Abi o angry

Such problematic things. sad undecided
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Kelvin0(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
If a lady finds the right man...then all things will fall into place. forget about pleasing or not pleasing anyone

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Dannylux: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ada Nri1: I am very easy to please. Just keep don't stop trying

How do we please you when we can't comprehend what you're saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by DocAdray(f): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
YES, we are impossible 2 please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.