Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? (17122 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by bishopken: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Don't mind them they're very impossible to please.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by bebechuks: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by rubby14: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
curriousity kills the cat. women we always tend 2 want more thats why we are naturally jelous. winkcurriousity kills the cat. women we always tend 2 want more thats why we are naturally jelous
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Koninda:
Asuu_at_work
Pls don't quote me next time, if u don't have anything meaningful to write..
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by smudge2079(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
@op dats from dele omotunde . TELL OPILOUGE
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by niyitogun(m): 1:37am On Dec 11, 2013
Why so much concerns about pleasing women...some guys need to wake up.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by emmy2k2(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2013
Girls are easy to please, though, it depends on wht u mean my the word 'please' when it comes to girls....if your an economics student u will know that human wants is insearchable..... So it's natural... Both no one is an expert in the school of life.... Xo i belv dt gurls are easy to please if u can tell them wht they nid to hear...
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Gold45(f): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
Alleinad:
why settle for good when you can get best? its natural human instinct.
And yes, women are easy to please. (ask playboys).

Can I give u a hug already?

@ op, the same will happen if it was a store that sold women. Men will keep searching. it's pure human curiosity and not common to only the females.
Proof: we go to the market even when those things are sold in the street, on getting to the market, we still browse through as many stores as possible and call it market survey etc.
Another proof is a high number of ageing single women and bachelors. some say she don rotten so nobody wan marry am, others say they want a good, homely, descent gal. others say they want a wife not a woman. It all boils down to- every body wants the best

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by xtervaganza(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Impossible to please? On bed or where?
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
Viewing this topic: Smiler11(f)
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by imsuboi(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
cool
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by emmy2k2(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gud topic... Babes, copy that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.