Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? (17102 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by OmichaelO: 12:14am On Dec 10, 2013
lovelyronke20:

lol you will be alright..
Am alright angry
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 10, 2013
Abeg just one question....HOW DAFUQ DID THIS MAKE FP?
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Niseamaka(m): 12:23am On Dec 10, 2013
rioemmanuel:

What's dis one saying

If you do not understand him, move on. Comment on what you understand.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by OmichaelO: 12:41am On Dec 10, 2013
phrenoz: Abeg just one question....HOW DAFUQ DID THIS MAKE FP?
By pushing a button
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Xano(m): 12:46am On Dec 10, 2013
5megabyte: Must men pls ladies? Why are all nigerian youths about pleasing ladies nowadays? Haven't u heard that in europe a lady does not expect the man to pick the bill if they go out to eat together or if they go watch cinema? Why can't u boys read books that will raise ur thinking above that of antelopes? So u tink ladies will survive if guys fashi their ways? Have u ever asked a truthful lady if she can stay without a guy forever? Answer; No lady can, I challenge any lady on this thread to say not true. Have u observed no lady will make a simple comment on this ur thread as typical on nija sites? You know why? Nija ladies have been brought up to the knowledge that the men shud do evtin for them and that the men no matter how they shakara initially will soon capitulate. So the ladies know how cheap u guys are. When u travel out of nigeria u will be ssurprised at how the ladies will appreciate u. I was in SA recently and I thought the ladies were pulling my legs due to the attention I was getting, the same thing when I go to east africa. Go read ur book and work hard. Don't ever run after any girl, give any girl that gives u a green light a chance, if she has a downside u can help her to overcome it or rise above it. That way u become a better and greater individual. Leave any girl that feels special alone, let her go and meet 'special' guys if at all there is anything like that. Am really sad at how cheap guys have become in nija

thank you. Spot on.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Skinni10ne: 1:31am On Dec 10, 2013
5megabyte: Must men pls ladies? Why are all nigerian youths about pleasing ladies nowadays? Haven't u heard that in europe a lady does not expect the man to pick the bill if they go out to eat together or if they go watch cinema?

So the ladies know how cheap u guys are. When u travel out of nigeria u will be ssurprised at how the ladies will appreciate u. I was in SA recently and I thought the ladies were pulling my legs due to the attention I was getting, the same thing when I go to east africa. Go read ur book and work hard. Don't ever run after any girl, give any girl that gives u a green light a chance, if she has a downside u can help her to overcome it or rise above it. That way u become a better and greater individual.

The grass always looks greener on the other side.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Koninda(m): 4:34am On Dec 10, 2013
folly65: I follow u come dis world? I will die alone
Asuu_at_work
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by charismatic1(f): 5:11am On Dec 10, 2013
In a nutshell,human beings are hard to please but some are still pleasable depending on personality/character/situation/circumstances

A woman/lady can be pleased if she likes her man provided is a good man. smiley
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by God2man(m): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2013
imsu.boi:

a store that sells husbands has just opened where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs. The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids. The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking. "Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework. "Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak. "Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 6,875,989,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

so the question is: Are women really "impossible" to please?

smh

God2man.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by smartg(m): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2013
Alleinad:
why settle for good when you can get best? its natural human instinct.
And yes, women are easy to please. (ask playboys).

hahahaha!, you are right, its only a PLAYBOY that can please women perfectly, cos a playboy knows that 'LIES' is the only language women understand.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by xtervaganza(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2013
chris365: women. the only thing that can satisfy them is money. especially Naija babes.

you don't need to fvck them and.they'll start moaning if you flash the cash.

I introduced a gal to one wugly guy and the next thing she asked was "he get money". smh

Kikikikikikiku grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nightingale(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2013
Imagine a lady telling a guy that she loves him after hin don travel. When the guy dey Naija, the gal no even give am face, dey talk say she no fit fall in love. Naija gals, na anode level una dey
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Sike(m): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2013
caseless: women? *shrugs my shoulder(sms)!*

if u give them missionary style, they'll ask for 'wheel barrow variation', if u give them wheel barrow variation, they'll ask for 'one-side locomotion', if u give them one-side locomotion, they'll ask for do'ggy, if u give them do'ggy, they'll ask u to give them acrobatic display....so on and so forth....
even as they're the ones attaining o'rgasm at the expense of ur energy, they still look forward to the next perfect and complete guy.

women? sms! undecided
LMAOOOOO.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2013
AFRICAN GUYS

1st floor- decent looking girls with jobs
" well she isn't dependent but she they are not the prettiest girls on earth, we need something to boost our ego with."

They go up to 2nd floor- they are pretty girls with jobs (from average families)
"well they are pretty and independent but they don't have don't have wealthy parents, I doubt we would want them to become our responsibliy when they retire

They go op to 3rd floor-pretty girls, with jobs (from wealthy families)
"well she might be independent but they will become a problem, they won't submit to us. You can't command the, to do whatever you want them to do.

They go up to the 4th floor- independent, pretty, very cultured girls
"well they sound much better but I also want big yansh and boooobs to cuddle at night. They go to the next floor

They go up to the 5th floor- independent, pretty, very cultured girls with booty
"this sounds much better but their tummies are not as flat as I would want my wife to have and besides they are not light skinned enough. We want a low budget version of Bella Gonzalez. They have to be versions too but they have to be really good in bed right from the start.

They go up to the 6th floor- 20,435,571 of them on that floor and they aren't any women there. This serves as proof that African guys (especially the NL ones) expect non-existent women to pop up from nowhere to fulfil their feeble fantasies smiley

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Martini101(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2013
Mondisweets: AFRICAN GUYS

" well she isn't dependent but she they are not the prettiest girls on earth, we need something to boost our ego with."

They go up to 2nd floor- they are pretty girls with jobs (from average families)
"well they are pretty and independent but they don't have don't have wealthy parents, I doubt we would want them to become our responsibliy when they retire

"well she might be independent but they will become a problem, they won't submit to us. You can't command the, to do whatever you want them to do.

"well they sound much better but I also want big yansh and boooobs to cuddle at night. They go to the next floor

They go up to the 5th floor- independent, pretty, very cultured girls with booty
"this sounds much better but their tummies are not as flat as I would want my wife to have and besides they are not light skinned enough. We want a low budget version of Bella Gonzalez. They have to be versions too but they have to be really good in bed right from the start.

They go up to the 6th floor- 20,435,571 of them on that floor and they aren't any women there. This serves as proof that African guys (especially the NL ones) expect non-existent women to pop up from nowhere to fulfil their feeble fantasies smiley

As dry as sahara desert
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by dallyemmy: 7:15am On Dec 10, 2013
ASK ADAM IF HE WAS ABLE TO PLEASE EVE! (WOMAN101)
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Billygee2u: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Can't u simply understand that women are insatiable, by seeing them wearing make ups,plastic surgery etc.That is to show you that, they are not even satisfied with the natural face or body God gave them.If they are not grateful unto God,who are you that women will be grateful to?
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Homguy(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Your question is as hold as earth. And there aint no answer to it yet.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Miner13: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2013

i trust mondi you can never carry last.
I've being looking for comment since. Because i knew you wil change it.
Sharp gal
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Miner13: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2013
Martini101: As dry as sahara desert

You are a disgrace lake that lost itz content to the dried desert
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Orikinla(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2013
Lest we forget, the ladies also include our mothers, sisters and other female relations.

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Ruq: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2013

Fuckin Dry,You should know we don't need the sixth floor to be contempted. Out of everything you added light skin to the list, psst drier than what it was. Plus in the sixth floor they are just 20 million plus compare to the whole women folk in the OP of 6 billion. Figure.
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by johncasey1(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2013
OSHIOMOLE: BLACKBERRY BOLD5(WHITE) FOR SALE @ N29,000! STILL NEAT!!! Interested call: 08185825647
go and die
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by godman01(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2013
imsu.boi:

what has this your silly question got to do with the topic? undecided

Don't let me "descend" on you this cold night o!
angry
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Effiwizzi: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Satisfaction directly inversly proportionall to WOMEN!
You no fit get pass mark where a woman is concerned. Insatiable they are!

Even if you just bought a brand new for her on monday, on tuesday you bought her a jewery worth N1,000,000 and on wednesday surprised her with a trip to the white house for a dinner with the president, On thurday, u fly her with a private jet to see Oprah and on friday you buy her the the private jet and on saturday, she makes a simple request for money to make her hair or change or phone or purchase toileteries and for any reason or delay, you couldnt make that provision, Hmmmm..
I tell you the truth my brethren, A WOMEN WILL FORGET WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN MONDAY AND THURSDAY. It will be a fairy tell before her. She look into your eyes and ask you to tell her what you have ever done for her since she met you.

worst still, if she has ever contributed one thing to your life out of the countless one you have contributed to hers, may be say she once bought you a pair of shoe on your birthday, damn, she will so hammer on that and all her friends and relatives will know at that point thar she bought you a shoe.

Women are species to be studied and handled with a God given patience. You need to be filled with the Spirit Of God to cope with a woman, NEVER CONTENTED
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by johncasey1(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2013
rioemmanuel:

What's dis one saying
help me ask am o..e don waste him 5mb finish be dat
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by johncasey1(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2013

SMH!!..na oversabi dey worry u..waste of data..not even relative to the topic
Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by LIC3ion(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2013
It is not just Ladies, even Men. So you see it is Humans that are impossible to pleased. [color=#006600][/color]

Re: Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2013
well.. Ah dont know of anyoda lady..buh, all i know is I am not impossible to please.. If u take me to paris for shoppin and buy me a private jet, i'll fall at ur feet to kiss it.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love Is Never Enough. / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Campus / She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.