Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10875 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hahahaha Lol; you're something else.....Nah; you're not a newbie that's why... wink
nikkyshyne: You mean I was placed at the bottom? angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Thanks gurl: now you're making me smile...... cheesy

@ bolded; cool; that's right...... cool
nikkyshyne: cheesy Ese gan. I'm happy now smiley

Sanb
She is one heck of an observer. I guess she is in her late 20s or early 30s. When she comes on a thread, she quotes everyone quotable. She wouldn't mind taking a whole page quoting people cheesy. I believe she is fun and would definitely make a good friend offline.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by AdeniyiA(m): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
sanb: Adeniyi A

This is one gentle guy who doesn't make too much noise . You might not even notice his presence. He doesn't write an epistle to answer a question; which makes me admire the way he uses short sentences; and they are on point. Keep being real.
where can you hide from sanb oooo, how she take dey notice person i no kno, u be e-w.... cheesy
@bolded, u mean i be noise maker wey 'too much' no dey?
now i dey veeeeex. angry
seriously, sanb, did u read e-psychology?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
sanb: Nikkyshyne

This is one fabulous lady who is also quite pretty. She doesn't frequent the romance section as much as before; but when she’s around, be rest assured that she’ll be having fun on the thread. Her replies are short but straight to the point.

She should have won the 3rd edition of miss NL. grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hahahaha Lol....@bolded..the "Too" quantifies you as a "Gentle guy".... so please don't be offended....cool

I'm not a psychologist.... shocked As a professional, part of my routine is observing; and I do that from the side-lines..... grin cool
Adeniyi A.:

where can you hide from sanb oooo, how she take dey notice person i no kno, u be e-w.... cheesy
@bolded, u mean i be noise maker wey 'too' no dey?
now i dey veeeeex. angry
seriously, sanb, did u read e-psychology?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
cool cool cool
Bukato3:

She should have won the 3rd edition of miss NL. grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nnekacherry: 1:20am On Dec 14, 2013
Wow.. Nice thread..
Page 13 already!! Now where have i been..
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nnekacherry: 1:41am On Dec 14, 2013
sanb: Nnekacherry

This is one lady I cherish and admire. She’s got a charming personality. She doesn't make too much noise; though I haven't seen her around of recent; but when she’s in the house, be rest assured that she’ll show her fun-side. Keep it up.

Oh Sanb.. You never fail to amaze me..
How you still remember me even thou i hardly come on here like i used to do is quite beyond me..
You are loved, admired and cherished too dear. Your family and friends are quite lucky to have you..
Remain blessed dearie..

Lol.. I still can't stop smiling..
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Lirushen: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Lirushen: [b] am i doing d right fin by creating dis acct 2 reply u. Seriously am nat sure.
*u said i do crave 4 attention. U sure of ur fingerz pressing d ryt keys? Whose attention if i may ask? Craving for attention of peepz ave ne'er met nor wud ne'er meet,isnt dat childish?
*u said am a sadist? Do u knw d meaning of *sadist*? a person is not yet a sadist untill a sexual pleasure is attached to his/her deeds.. How den am i a sadist? Ever sinz ave bin on NL ave ne'er a day Bleep-chated sum1 let alone going in2 sadism 2 seek for sexual pleasures.
*Lirusehn wud end up bin a woman stalker and his bitternezz seems 2 b more focused on d female gender(and he needs people's pity).. Is dis for real? U jumped in 2 conclusion cuz of ma posts on NL. Wot if it's all for fun? If dis conclusion is to be based on ma personal text datz a lil okay but if its basis is ma post den seriously u walking samepath wiv mistake. I do write out ma thoughts not even minding d gender of d OP, d rub springs cuz GUYZ wud surely wanna b A NICe GUY 2 d opposite sex. For dis reason dey call out for challenges(s)/critiques(s) wen d OP is a female wch wud inturn call(s) for peepz attention(all dis jez 2 b a NICE GUY). And d life i live wud ne'er claim nice.ness jez 2 plz anybody as odaz wud do. If i want people 2 pity me is it gon' be done dis way?(as in dis way ave choosed). Dnt get ma life wrong. 2 me People's attention go wiv People's pity and dis is wot ave ne'er dreamt of.i do ma things not really minding wot odaz wud say nor feel, i really do plz masev some say am self-centered buh serious must i turn 2 a fool 2 plz life? Once am pleased and prolly few odaz my heart lingers for joy. Buh for crying out loud why in Lord Rahi's deeds wud someone takes issues personal on NL or oda social media/forum. Wen i do smile while odaz are trying 2 anti-calm ma nerves. I let out ma thoughts doesnt mean am nerved or angry, i have no nerves of steel tho buh seriously i dnt get annoyd cuz of any written statement on NL or oda social media. Odaz claim i do tho.
*Lirusehn hates his existence- like Geez!! Dis is more dan much
*harm people- like seriously dis is loling. Dis conclusion is still based on ma posts.
*d way Nigeria is structured wud only let him hide his true self- i dnt bliv u can hide frm environmental factors nor any environmental factors can debar ur true instincts. Ur natural instincts can ne'er b hidden perhaps am gretting u wrong. Wot is even my true sev? Shuda breakdown my life/instincts for u? Cuz Lirusehn wont do finz Lynpetra and odaz like,he's now a BADBOY, a THUG, a GANGSTAR, a ROGUE (or wcheva word or words y'all deem fit) seriously, i care less.
*i pray he finds peace in his heart - dis is kinda touching buh we all nid d PEACE.

[/b]

Lirusehn,I swear this is the first time you are behaving well.Now tell me,was that hard?
I am not saying you be an asslicker,be yourself,but loosen up a bit.ouYour attitude towards women is scary.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 14, 2013
Look,its a faceless forum,then Ofcourse there are people who really have friends here too,good ones.I don't see it as normal Lirusehn for you to open your God given mouth and talk ill about the dead(Vivian Chinaza)infact you said,and I quote "Good for her".Now tell me,was that humane?someone that her life was cut short at a very young age because of sickness.Please you need peace.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Lirushen: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Lirushen: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=Lirushen] I till date knw it wasnt human buh u wont bliv me if i tell u wot happened, so we'd bera let d sleeping dog lie besidz am begining 2 sound like i care. Am out

[/quot

e]
No need,you are who u are.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by WackyJ1(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2013
sanb: Thanks gurl: now you're making me smile...... cheesy

@ bolded; cool; that's right...... cool

Sanb are you really in your late 20's you sound so young online ,
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
WackyJ1:

Same thing I have been wondering. Me think she is in her early or mid 20's.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
WackyJ1:

how do I sound online? wink
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by bxcode(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hiundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by k2039: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
@Dr. Sanb, Blushing.

I have been on the forum o, I've just been watching from the sidelines.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by SpicyMimi(f): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
sanb: Spicymimi

I've got to give it up for this lady as one who doesn't say much but when she speaks, her words are golden. An intelligent lady who understands how things work. I don't see her around that much but when she's around, she sure knows how to put her points across; which is great.
awwwwwwwwwwwh.....*so blushing* aint you just a sweetheart... cheesy
you just made my day! cheesy cheesy
just so you know, i ve alwys noticed your posts as well...and you ve never failed to impress me. *hugs*
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2013
SpicyMimi:
awwwwwwwwwwwh.....*so blushing* aint you just a sweetheart... cheesy
you just made my day! cheesy cheesy
just so you know, i ve alwys noticed your posts as well...and you ve never failed to impress me. *hugs*
lieeee tongue tongue grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by dopeJemi: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2013
Booty butt chic: lieeee tongue tongue grin
u beat me 2 it

Miiiiiimiiiiiiii grin grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Chimezie198(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
iyatrustee:

Idowuogbo---------------- crazy
dyt------------------------- what happened to the dyt of those days?
slimyem-------------------where she dey sef?
freecocoa------------------I hardly see her around embarassed embarassed embarassed
andyblaze-----------------I am convinced he is 190! angry angry angry
lefulefu--------------------where art thou?
chimezie198---------------You live to die another day bro grin grin grin grin
Xynerise-------------------I must collect you from skydeep! wink wink
190-----------------------baddest boy ever liveth! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
D explorer---------------short of words
wetin I go buy give u dis xmas?
Ok!! I go buy tokunbo chicken give u.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by SpicyMimi(f): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Booty butt chic: lieeee tongue tongue grin

angry angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
SpicyMimi:

angry angry
cheesy sorry bebe wink
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
dopeJemi: u beat me 2 it

I no dey ooo grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by SpicyMimi(f): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Booty butt chic: cheesy sorry bebe wink
its alright sweety... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by SpicyMimi(f): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
dopeJemi: u beat me 2 it

shocked u too?? angry angryangry angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by dopeJemi: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
SpicyMimi:
shocked u too?? angry angryangry angry
no vex tongue
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by SpicyMimi(f): 12:08am On Dec 19, 2013
dopeJemi: no vex tongue
lol...better! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2013
SpicyMimi:
its alright sweety... cheesy cheesy cheesy
wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? / Sex And The City Nigerian Version (+18)(full Funny Video) / "I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.