Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10919 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Welcome gurl; nice to have you around. Thumbs-up and you've now been noticed.... cheesy
Swit up: I wouldn't mind ratin myself in here...
Am nl most quiest and most unnoticed....

#IRemainLittleMissUn-noticed#

Love this thread all d same...
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hi gurl; you're welcome....

@ bolded; I watch from the side-lines; and I do a lot of observation and voila; SMARTNESS101; comes in handy.... cheesy
Smartie gurl: But sanb, how do you do it? How do u seem to notice everyone?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
@ bolded; yeah...Haha Lol.... grin grin grin
James-dman:
Dyt
lovely, saxy, yummy.. lady. once had a crush on her.. #winks
She's Not so active on here these days, dunno why, she's probably getting old...lolzzz!!!
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dbard

This is a guy who sure knows his onions. One thing I note with his comments is the thinking process he allocates to the advise. He's one intelligent guy and he rarely attaches sentiments to his post. He gives his advise as he sees fit. Kudos and keep being real.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
You're welcome gurl....

@ bolded; cool....you must be older then.....grin grin grin
uj_sizzle:
Thanks bebe kiss kiss kiss

oh and i'm not in my late twenties.....i'm flattered beyond reason grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EzePromoe: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Danhumprey: So,I'm the e-boyfriend,while he is the e-husband,abi? And he is the one enjoying the kpekus,while I'm being starved? Don't you know that ain't fair? The equation isn't balanced that way.sad
How could you be such an ingrate, even after the compensation.
Infact, we give up on you.
Smartie, I don't need any assistant again
SMH sad
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
TEA esq

This list won't be complete without including her. She's one cool headed lady that I admire. I don't see her around that much these days; but when she's in the house; be rest assured that she'll put some humour into the thread she's in. She's got a great sense of humour.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
cool cool cool
Caracta:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dannylux: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Abu Mikey

Mikey,together with Homesteady,Kslib,Dannylux,are four guys I won't forget in a hurry. They're friendly and easily blend with people. smiley

Their comments are usually short,few but straight-forward. They have a lively attitude that you can't help but notice. cool

cheesy

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dannylux: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
lynpetra: Dannylux.

E dey quick vex o. But he is cool.

cheesy

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dannylux: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: [size=18pt]DANNYLUX[/size]

Oh I Love this dude! #NoHomo angry

DannyLux is an ordinary man with an extraordinary personality cheesy
A man who's got the heart of a kid, and the spirit of a comedian wink

Seriously, when I first got to meet him in a thread on this section, as usual I clicked on his profile to see the boy who typed in this ridiculous post in here. . . And behold! I saw a man grin
His face refreshed my memory back in the days when I used to live with my uncle *holds chest* grin
That man uncle na bad man! He's the definition of an angry-kid, though he's not a kid. Because he is a naval officer, he was strict and disciplined!
I kinda hated him, but later got to understand when I matured wink

DannyLux got the same face and body structure with that my uncle, so I was surprised when I saw my uncle look alike being funny shocked

Truth is: DannyLux is the total opposite of my uncle cool
He's a man with the heart of a child, and that's gonna make him live long!

The guy go senior me wella, but he's still cool with me cheesy wink

We LOVE you Danny!

RHYME: I ain't saying you should show your overwhelming stupidity/
But like that "Danny" sig, ama wash your fame down like "Lux" wink

#TeamGOM

cheesy I'm not as old as you described. You'd be stunned the moment you learnt of my real age. grin

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dannylux: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
sanb: I'll just add.....he's awesome as well; I call him the OGBENIOJA of NL.... cool

LOL what does that mean? embarassed
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dannylux:

cheesy I'm not as old as you described. You'd be stunned the moment you learnt of my real age. grin
I know you ain't that old, but you just remind me of my uncle grin

We Love you sha angry

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dannylux: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
Adaeze003: Dannylux
Saw this handle for the first time on the 'beauty on NL women' thread. He's one fione guy, he's a lil witty, funny and likes the F word cheesy. Looking forward to more of his posts.

Shout out to my NL buddy jimmy4x! Another cool guy on here(no fighting) and also wackyJ(remember a fun encouter with him) you guys rock. Not forgetting DopeJemi though I've not read much from him lately I still can't shake off his 'rap' voice form the 'vals VN' thread.

I'm flattered. you should start coming online more often..

Hypnotized grin

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by AbuMikey(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dannylux:

Its means, the most mumuest being on NL grin

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dannylux: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Its means, the most mumuest being on NL grin

Tfu angry and I dey even blush?

you dey lie abi!? undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dannylux: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: I know you ain't that old, but you just remind me of my uncle grin

We Love you sha angry

#TeamGOM

You even old pass me undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by AbuMikey(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dannylux:

You know say I nor sabi lie na sad

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lorretta u, idowuogbo and obayaya. I love you all smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dannylux:

You even old pass me undecided
I've seen your pictures, so SHIFT! tongue

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
It portrays you in a good light based on your personality here on NL....
Dannylux:

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hahaha...take no notice of Mikey....he's just pulling your leg.....Lol....
Dannylux:

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by addictiv(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dailynews. He is someone I respect so much. He inspires me. I started my first company after I read one of his threads. I would really love to meet him in person. HE has in-depth knowledge in vast areas.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
How could you be such an ingrate, even after the compensation.
Infact, we give up on you.
Smartie, I don't need any assistant again
SMH sad
Lol. No one want an assistant when it comes to bedmatics! wink

Can you be my assistant? cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by MissLirusehn(f): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
lynpetra: Lirusehn.

This are my thoughts
I see him as someone who craves for attention in the most absurd way.Lirusehn is not only a sadist,but he strikes me as someone who is despised and feared.The way our Nigerian environment is structured will only hide and shield the extent to which he can manifest his true self.I am sorry to say this,but Lirusehn is someone that often contemplate suicide,and might not choose the easy way as he doesn't need anyone's pity.He is wicked and would harm people easily.Lirusehn if in a white environment(as he might not be accommodated by friends),wud end of being a women stalker,serial killer,preying on those he hates.He would wait,silently until he catches his prey,finishing him/her in the most gruesome way.I have read most of his posts and signature,and I find out that his bitterness seems to be focused more on the female gender.Lirusehn hates his existence,maybe just maybe as a result of whatever he must have passed thru as a child...or the kind of people around him.I don't pity him,like I earlier pointed out,he doesn't need it,even if he thinks he needs it.Ijust. pray he finds peace in his heart.

Am sorry for painting him like this,but there is this part of his heart that is hollow and dark.
grin grin grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dannylux: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You know say I nor sabi lie na sad

Lair!! angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dannylux: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
god_of_music: I've seen your pictures, so SHIFT! tongue

#TeamGOM

The more you look the less you see. Don't judge a book by its cover. Appearance can be very deceiving. Need I say more? grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dannylux: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
sanb: Hahaha...take no notice of Mikey....he's just pulling your leg.....Lol....

Alright
Now I accept the title cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by obayaya(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
mz mariah: Lorretta u and idowuogbo and obayaya. I love you all smiley

I love you too baby.. and thanks for being you
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
kiss
mz mariah: Lorretta u and idowuogbo and obayaya. I love you all smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
[size=18pt]mz mariah![/size]

relatively unknown, someone that barely airs her thoughts, too sleek and quiet
never shares her ideas or thoughts, barely contributes anything tangible to anyone
she thinks she's all that grin maybe she is
but advert followers of Mz mariah would agree that shes really quiet

Rating over 10% ----------> 4%
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ill just like to add.....she's a classy lady...... cool
190: [size=18pt]mz mariah![/size]

relatively unknown, someone that barely airs her thoughts, too sleek and quiet
never shares her ideas or thoughts, barely contributes anything tangible to anyone
she thinks she's all that grin maybe she is
but advert followers of Mz mariah would agree that shes really quiet

Rating over 10% ----------> 4%

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! / What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? / My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.