Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10890 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hi Eze P; how you doing dude? I haven't seen you around in a while; hope you're cool.... cheesy
Eze Promoe: Sanb, good evening smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'll just add....she's a queen in her own right..... cool
190: [size=18pt]Popowaa!![/size]

This wont be complete without Popowaa!!
People say shes got a hugh crush on 190 grin But i'd say she's only a female 190 grin
Hilariously funny. She is angelic, comely, Ravising and really entertaining, A thread without Popowaa would never
be compete,

Some of Popowaa's popular quotes are:

She knows her thing and she indeed is the next generation of female trolls loose around these parts, she unique and very beautiful grin

Rating over 10% ---------------> 8.4%
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Xynerise [/size]

Old but reliable, if xynerise aka Antelope
Some people call him the 1964 Volkswagen Bettle, Started from the bottom and hes still here
How someone so calculative, funny, never faults and never takes anything seriously managed to stay this long
is beyond the imagination of a few members. Hes married to his darling Skydeep but that doesnt stop him from doing what he does best
"CRACK JOKES"
Xynerise aka aluminimum zinc seller as i often refer to him is one of the few polite,delicate,clever and strategic young men you could ever met around here..His services is handy and he often gets missing in the midst of newbies as he gets confused and never gives advices to the needy probably as a result of his Antelope Nature grin

Rated over 10% ----------> 7%

3 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EzePromoe: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fynestboi: yap
Please be specific, which of the vivian sad
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by drnairalov: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Please be specific, which of the vivian sad

VivianC
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EzePromoe: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
sanb: Hi Eze P; how you doing dude? I haven't seen you around in a while; hope you're cool.... cheesy
Have been busy for a while now. I'm cool and I'm certain you are too wink
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Enegod[/size] - Hahahahahaa you can see me laughing already

Enegod is what i'd call "A CASE"
Hes the most confused being alive on this forum, Hes funny and down to earth, he dislikes dictators and very friendly if you get to know him better
how he slowly got into stardom is yet to be understood by many but you wont go around without noticing him

At the peak of confusion Enegod can be seen as ------------> undecided undecided
He books thread in advance incase it reaches front page and he is known to flirt around females who he never takes seriously grin "Sorry brof"

He is not only comical, ludicrous but also silly and playful.

Ratings over 10% -----------------> 7.5%

3 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by pasqal09: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
I love this thread grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EzePromoe: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
drnairalov:

VivianC
You mean this same lady that lectured me in the not too long concluded e-conference? How did it happened? And

How una sef take know sad
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by xynerise: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Bia enyi a, you better add spices to my biography grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dyt(f): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Xyner kokoma
Na u be dis
Old man lookin antelope

Did I jst sight annawhite
Balls kicker
Where u bn iya ibeji
Abi them don become 6?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=18pt]sexymomma[/size] . . . grin grin

Another upcoming troll slowly taking over the Idowuogbo on nairaland is another bitter sweet young or rather would i say old lady,
she has this unique nature of attacking both gender's and bails at the heat of the moment, she seem to be all over the forum but pops into
romance section and leaves some Hugh mark before disappearing, shes got a hugh character as well and at times takes things alittle bit seriously but shes got a really bad mouth that' leaves her victim helpless whenever she stings grin grin

Ratings over 10% -----------> 6%

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'm also going to say a bit more about xyno as I call him. Indeed he's a great family man who loves his kids and his wife Skydeep; you can deduce that from his comments about family life.

It's great he spares some time to come on NL. The only down side is that he calls everyone he comes across Antelopes; I wonder why.. undecided Now that Skydeep is back; she'll helps us put him on a leash.... grin grin grin...I call him the IGWE of NL..... cool
190: [size=18pt]Xynerise [/size]

Old but reliable, if xynerise aka Antelope
Some people call him the 1964 Volkswagen Bettle, Started from the bottom and hes still here
How someone so calculative, funny, never faults and never takes anything seriously managed to stay this long
is beyond the imagination of a few members. Hes married to his darling Skydeep but that doesnt stop him from doing what he does best
"CRACK JOKES"
Xynerise aka aluminimum zinc seller as i often refer to him is one of the few polite,delicate,clever and strategic young men you could ever met around here..His services is handy and he often gets missing in the midst of newbies as he gets confused and never gives advices to the needy probably as a result of his Antelope Nature grin

Rated over 10% ----------> 7%
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yeah; Thanks...
Eze Promoe:
Have been busy for a while now. I'm cool and I'm certain you are too wink
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
sanb: I'm also going to say a bit more about xyno as I call him. Indeed he's a great family man who loves his kids and his wife Skydeep; you can deduce that from his comments about family life.

It's great he spares some time to come on NL. The only down side is that he calls everyone he comes across Antelopes.... I wonder why.. undecided Now that Skydeep is back; she'll helps us put him on a leash.... grin grin grin...I call him the IGWE of NL..... cool

Indeed he's an Igwe grin

I can remember someone (Name withheld) curse him out some couple of months ago
Rotfl ive never seen Xynerise so pissed!! I could feel the heat from when he replied, That was the only time ive ever seen him mad in over 15years of knowing him grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by xynerise: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dyt: Xyner kokoma
Na u be dis
Old man lookin antelope

Nne, no dey fall my hands for public na. I am in my early 30s undecided

Where have thou been?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by xynerise: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
sanb: I'm also going to say a bit more about xyno as I call him. Indeed he's a great family man who loves his kids and his wife Skydeep; you can deduce that from his comments about family life.

It's great he spares some time to come on NL. The only down side is that he calls everyone he comes across Antelopes; I wonder why.. undecided Now that Skydeep is back; she'll helps us put him on a leash.... grin grin grin...I call him the IGWE of NL..... cool
Cool cheesy. I love titles cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by xynerise: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
190:

Indeed he's an Igwe grin

I can remember someone (Name withheld) curse him out some couple of months ago
Rotfl ive never seen Xynerise so pissed!! I could feel the heat from when he replied, That was the only time ive ever seen him mad in over 15years of knowing him grin
15years indeed grin.

Who be that person wey curse me sef? undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Abu Mikey[/size]

NL bad boy, Proud South south boy, if there;s anyone who tutored Abu mikey on how to be so useless on NL then ITBOMB would come to mind, Abu who is popular for his dark bold statements is one foolish boy who isnt concerned about what goes on around him but rather his looks.

Some people say he's G-A-Y grin

He is someone who's easily noticed within a thread for his short response but BOLD DARK statements, He is very relevant to the evolving new phase of Nairaland.

Rated over 10% ---------> 7%

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by annawhite(f): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dyt: Xyner kokoma
Na u be dis
Old man lookin antelope

Did I jst sight annawhite
Balls kicker
Where u bn iya ibeji
Abi them don become 6?
the only nose picker
6 ke?......how you doing?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
The first time I noticed this monica, most of his post has got only one sign; which can either be; smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry just name your pick and it's there..... but later on, I noticed that his post makes sense when he eventually comments.

I'll just add.....he knows how to carry his audience along..... cool
190: [size=18pt]Enegod[/size] - Hahahahahaa you can see me laughing already

Enegod is what i'd call "A CASE"
Hes the most confused being alive on this forum, Hes funny and down to earth, he dislikes dictators and very friendly if you get to know him better
how he slowly got into stardom is yet to be understood by many but you wont go around without noticing him

At the peak of confusion Enegod can be seen as ------------> undecided undecided
He books thread in advance incase it reaches front page and he is known to flirt around females who he never takes seriously grin "Sorry brof"

He is not only comical, ludicrous but also silly and playful.

Ratings over 10% -----------------> 7.5%
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Andyblaze: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
sanb: He's late as usual...African time..... grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy True tho!
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by annawhite(f): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
xynerise:
Cool cheesy. I love titles cheesy
titles huh?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=18pt]god_of Music_ [/size] grin grin

People have this opinion that hes a short dark looking midget,
He's explosive and dislikes arguments, Loves cursing ladies out and takes things too seriously
He might think hes not noticed but there's loads of spotlight on him because he leaves some resident signatory beneath his responses
like who gives an eff if he's the god of music, its not like his music is known anyways grin grin
hes quite friendly when you're in his good books but hates ladies trying to call him out.

I look forward to some meltdown between himself and mondicheeks/sweets as that promises to be explosive,he has more to give to romance section and offers very few valuable advice to confused guys who are in need of one grin grin

Rating over 10% --------> 6%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
sanb: The first time I noticed this monica, most of his post has got only one sign; which can either be; smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry just name your pick and it's there..... but later on I noticed that his post makes sense when he eventually comments.

I'll just add.....he knows how to carry his audience along..... cool

yeah he's got this image of someone slow, someone that doesn't smile playing in my head
But enegod is a comedian when you know him better
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Well well well; where have you been gurl? Where have you been hidding? I haven't seen you in ages....hope you're cool and hope family is cool as well....be sure to make your contributions to the thread.... cheesy
annawhite: titles huh?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
So there you have it people,

My top 10 new romance section paddies and what i think about them
Feel free to add your's
make i return back to my premium beer wen i dey sip grin grin

Follow up..
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EzePromoe: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
190:

Eze, Eze GTFOH this minute undecided
Wow! That easy? Now I got his attention, I might thus log out and hopefully log in tomorrow morning to find my name on the list.
Or maybe I could get this speedily done by trying another stunt smiley

@190, go and sleep, you have nothing to say here angry

cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dyt(f): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
annawhite: the only nose picker
6 ke?......how you doing?

Am grt madam
The kids must have kept u so busy

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by drnairalov: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You mean this same lady that lectured me in the not too long concluded e-conference? How did it happened? And

eer she waz sick..not sure of d ailment sha..malaria i think..its ova a week nau..how come u no knw..where u hide. RIP again to VivianC
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'll just add...she's fabulous........
190: [size=18pt]sexymomma[/size] . . . grin grin

Another upcoming troll slowly taking over the Idowuogbo on nairaland is another bitter sweet young or rather would i say old lady,
she has this unique nature of attacking both gender's and bails at the heat of the moment, she seem to be all over the forum but pops into
romance section and leaves some Hugh mark before disappearing, shes got a hugh character as well and at times takes things alittle bit seriously but shes got a really bad mouth that' leaves her victim helpless whenever she stings grin grin

Ratings over 10% -----------> 6%

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Fynestboi: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:

https://www.nairaland.com/1529785/rest-peace-vivianc/5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Talk About How Their Wedding Night Sex Will Look Like / Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) / I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.