Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10920 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Adeniyi A

This is one gentle guy who doesn't make too much noise. You might not even notice his presence. He doesn't write an epistle to answer a question; which makes me admire the way he uses short sentences; and they are on point. Keep being real.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Shugamania

I couldn't help but put her on my list. A very easygoing and cool lady. She knows how to carry herself well. Although I don’t see her around these days, be rest assured that when she’s in the house; she sure knows how to light-up the thread she’s viewing.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
cool cool cool
Dannylux:

Alright
Now I accept the title cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
190: [size=18pt]mz mariah![/size]

relatively unknown, someone that barely airs her thoughts, too sleek and quiet
never shares her ideas or thoughts, barely contributes anything tangible to anyone
she thinks she's all that grin maybe she is
but advert followers of Mz mariah would agree that shes really quiet

Rating over 10% ----------> 4%
cheesy grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
DARREG

Well he sounds like he has some money to waste
But has potential to become a MAGA
He loves Classy adventurous girls
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
Adaeze003: Dannylux
Saw this handle for the first time on the 'beauty on NL women' thread. He's one fione guy, he's a lil witty, funny and likes the F word cheesy. Looking forward to more of his posts.

Shout out to my NL buddy jimmy4x! Another cool guy on here(no fighting) and also wackyJ(remember a fun encouter with him) you guys rock. Not forgetting DopeJemi though I've not read much from him lately I still can't shake off his 'rap' voice form the 'vals VN' thread.
My bbm beauty queen, I loff you Adaeze....oya, come and collect Xmas kiss....cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by baggy4luv(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! Thanks Bebe kiss
to the dustbin..ravvish
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
sanb: 2S£xy

This is one guy who is not afraid to voice his opinion. I call him the Commissioner of Women Affairs "Grins". If you're discussing a topic and he has the knowledge, he'll educate you well on the topic. He strikes me as someone in his late twenties who doesn't give up easily and carries on without let-up. keep up the good work.

smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
cool cheesy
2s£xy:

smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ihedinobi

This is one guy who doesn't sugar-coat his words and says it as he sees fit. He's never afraid to put his points across. Although his words are sharp; they’re usually on point and I admire him for that. Keep being real.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nnekacherry

This is one lady I cherish and admire. She’s got a charming personality. She doesn't make too much noise; though I haven't seen her around of recent; but when she’s in the house, be rest assured that she’ll show her fun-side. Keep it up.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
sanb: Ihedinobi

This is one guy who doesn't sugar-coat his words and says it as he sees fit. He's never afraid to put his points across. Although his words are sharp; they’re usually on point and I admire him for that. Keep being real.
Oh darn! I got a mention! Yay! I try to sugar-coat it o, but I don't do too good with sugar - too sweet or something grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
sanb: Adaobi123

This is a talented lady in her early twenties. One thing that drew me to her post was the short sentences she uses to answer a question. Within the short sentence, you'll get the answer you require without much drama. I've got to give it up for her. She's quite friendly and easy going; which is good. Keep up the good work and don't give up on your aspirations.
I'm stupidly in love with that girl even though she's thousand of miles away from me, I started crushing on her since that nl female beauty thread, I stalk her a lot, on Twitter, instagram, facebook and nairaland, I would follow her on here, hoping she'd follow back, follow her again, check her out and follow her, even went to quote her when bbm came to android, I was stalking her, hoping I'd get to see her PIn by luck....sad thing, the babe no even give me face, she no send me at all....I know so much about her that shed be surprised at how much I know about her.
I have a girlfriend I love but I really like Adaobi123, thinking about the crazy things I've done just to get her attention, I just smile nd hope one day, shed be my very good friend just like my beautiful Adaeze003 is to me....**kisses**
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dannylux:

I'm flattered. you should start coming online more often..

Hypnotized grin
don't trespass bro, leave my Daizy for me o....#IheartDaizy......**opens picture folder to view her pretty eyes again**
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Andyblaze: 12:34am On Dec 13, 2013
190: [size=18pt]Andyblaze[/size]

2013 saw a rise in the number of trolls roaming around NL for free and one might wonder where Andyblaze popped from
Andy bust into stardom by first acknowledging NL number 1 troll (190) as his God-father, then he went full action against the female folks
where he started getting noticed before slowing down by starting a number of absurd threads about his everyday life,

Threads like "HELP MY GIRLFRIEND HAS REFUSED TO SHAVE HER ARMPITS" could easily be traced to No other person than Andy,
He is a modern day reborn clone of Mr cork, Lefulefu and Mobo444
People who know him for his unimaginable stupidity never take him serious but he sure leaves the newbies cracking and consfused over his sefless service to Nairaland

Rated over 10% ----------> 6%
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2013
angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2013
Aww Sanb, thank you! You're the bee's knees! It's totally awesome how you seem to pay attention to many posters here. I wish I could write something about you, but I admit I don't know much about you. I've got my eyes on you from now on though. Much love! <3.

Danhumprey: My inquisitive new friend! I'm just getting to know you too. Merci!
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by nikkyshyne(f): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
sad Sanb didn't mention my name cry sad
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lol...How you doing gurl? You and K2039 were the next on my list. You beat me to it.... cheesy. I'm writing out the names; slow and steady; and appreciating them accordingly; so wipe those tears away; cos I'm about to make you smile........ cool
nikkyshyne: sad Sanb didn't mention my name cry sad
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by chikeorji123(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
sanb: Lol...How you doing gurl? You and K2039 were the next on my list. You beat me to it.... cheesy

Me too ..
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
K2039

This is one intelligent guy. I watch out for his post a lot when he was frequent in the romance section. These days, I hardly see him around. I’ll definitely like to see more of his post once more. His comments, usually answers the question asked on the thread; which is cool.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Well well well; hello stranger; where have you been all this while...I haven't seen you in ages....anyway hope you're cool.... cheesy
chikeorji123:

Me too ..
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
sanb: Lol...How you doing gurl? You and K2039 were the next on my list. You beat me to it.... cheesy. I'm writing out the names; slow and steady; and appreciating them accordingly..... cool
You mean I was placed at the bottom? angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nikkyshyne

This is one fabulous lady who is also quite pretty. She doesn't frequent the romance section as much as before; but when she’s around, be rest assured that she’ll be having fun on the thread. Her replies are short but straight to the point.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by chikeorji123(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
sanb: Well well well; hello stranger; where have you been all this while...I haven't seen you in ages....anyway hope you're cool.... cheesy

Stranger? hahaha! 100% cool sanby..sometimes l just branch in go through ur post without comenting b/c it's tally with what l'm about to say..
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
sanb: Nikkyshyne

This is one fabulous lady who is also quite pretty. She doesn't frequent the romance section as much as before; but when she’s around, be rest assured that she’ll be having fun on the thread. Her replies are short but straight to the point.
**nods in agreement** cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hahahahaha Hehehehe Hohohoho...yeah right.... shocked Good to know you're good. Come around once in a while....don't be a stranger.... cheesy cool
chikeorji123:

Stranger? hahaha! 100% cool sanby..sometimes l just branch in go through ur post without comenting b/c it's tally with what l'm about to say..
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
tongue
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Absolutely.... cheesy

How you doing gurl? Hope you're cool.....
Idowuogbo:
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
tongue angry cool grin cheesy
190: angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
sanb: Nikkyshyne

cheesy Ese gan. I'm happy now smiley

Sanb
She is one heck of an observer. I guess she is in her late 20s or early 30s. When she comes on a thread, she quotes everyone quotable. She wouldn't mind taking a whole page quoting people cheesy. I believe she is fun and would definitely make a good friend offline.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
You're welcome gurl.... cheesy

@ bolded Lol....It's just me being observant.... cheesy cool
Yield: Aww Sanb, thank you! You're the bee's knees! It's totally awesome how you seem to pay attention to many posters here. I wish I could write something about you, but I admit I don't know much about you. I've got my eyes on you from now on though. Much love! <3.

Danhumprey: My inquisitive new friend! I'm just getting to know you too. Merci!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? / My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It / Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.