Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10865 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yes; very sad...if you go to the family section; you'll see a thread relating to her death...
pendo89: VIVIANC Passed on shocked shocked shocked really sanb?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by pendo89(f): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
Arghhhh feel so sick was following the singles/married summit..

omg!!! it seems like a lie. let me go there to confirm.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Fynestboi: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
who are we waiting for undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
190.....where is he when you need his urgent attention....don't worry; I'll soon send out a search party for him; to declare this event open..... cheesy
Fynestboi: who are we waiting for undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by pendo89(f): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
I feel horrible right now, but I will mention Cuddlemmi, she of love thread poems.

When VC registered I suspected her to be Cuddlemmi because they sounded so alike. sad

nway... life.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yo Yo Yo

190'in da building

everyone make some noise make some noise for your undisguinshed championeeee of the worlddddd!!

Its 190 Baybeeeee!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Fynestboi: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
yimu
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
Okay lets get the ball rolling..

Sorry for the late turnup

Cold too much so i had to eat out today winter don begin affect my brain grin

san B my amicable Juicy sweetest youngest african queen would be my co-host on explosive episode

Feel free to Join us and let us know your thoughts on what you think about others grin

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Meet the 2013 Romance section active posters!
After last year's what you think about others much sucexx-ful thread, 2013 happens to be much more entertaining
Please this thread simply has to do with what you think about other's from their write up's and it is in no way meant to brew hatred amongst the romance section family members. (You are free to include a few others from other sections but the main priority is on those active on this side of the board)

Im 190 and with me is the ever radiant SanB as the co-host on this thread, i welcome you all to what i think about my Top 10 active romance section board members this year (There would be no old members from last year so pardon if you dont see your name), please feel more than free to add yours.[/size]
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Welcome 190; my co-host; keep warm; winter is here.... grin grin grin

Okay; the event is now declared open. Lets appreciate ourselves; ladies and gents.....Lets roll..... cool cool cool
190: [size=13pt]Meet the 2013 Romance section active posters!
After last year's what you think about others much sucexx-ful thread, 2013 happens to be much more entertaining
Please this thread simply has to do with what you think about other's from their write up's and it is in no way meant to brew hatred amongst the romance section family members. (You are free to include a few others from other sections but the main priority is on those active on this side of the board)

Im 190 and with me is the ever radiant SanB as the co-host on this thread, i welcome you all to what i think about my Top 10 active romance section board members this year (There would be no old members from last year so pardon if you dont see your name), please feel more than free to add yours.[/size]
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=18pt]onila[/size]

A very popular young lady in her early 20's hated by many and loved by few, she doesnt give two eff's what people
think about her opinion, a very flustered young lady who is lost in her own world of v-irginity, she does seem like someone close friends
could rely and trust as she barely attacks those shes ever close to, shes got the unpredictable character and could flip from HOT TO COLD within seconds thereby leaving her prey confused and perplexed

Ratings over 10% ----------> 7%

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
I just want to add....she's creative..... cool
190: [size=18pt]onila[/size]

A very popular young lady in her early 20's hated by many and loved by few, she doesnt give two eff's what people
think about her opinion, a very flustered young lady who is lost in her own world of v-irginity, she does seem like someone close friends
could rely and trust as she barely attacks those shes ever close to, shes got the unpredictable character and could flip from HOT TO COLD within seconds thereby leaving her prey confused and perplexed

Ratings over 10% ----------> 7%
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EejaNla01(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
cool cool
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Andyblaze[/size]

2013 saw a rise in the number of trolls roaming around NL for free and one might wonder where Andyblaze popped from
Andy bust into stardom by first acknowledging NL number 1 troll (190) as his God-father, then he went full action against the female folks
where he started getting noticed before slowing down by starting a number of absurd threads about his everyday life,

Threads like "HELP MY GIRLFRIEND HAS REFUSED TO SHAVE HER ARMPITS" could easily be traced to No other person than Andy,
He is a modern day reborn clone of Mr cork, Lefulefu and Mobo444
People who know him for his unimaginable stupidity never take him serious but he sure leaves the newbies cracking and consfused over his sefless service to Nairaland

Rated over 10% ----------> 6%

6 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
If you don't recognize me ehn, i go break pesin head! angry

It's your boy GOM cool

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
For him, I just want to say.....he's an entertainer.... grin
190: [size=18pt]Andyblaze[/size]

2013 saw a rise in the number of trolls roaming around NL for free and one might wonder where Andyblaze popped from
Andy bust into stardom by first acknowledging NL number 1 troll (190) as his God-father, then he went full action against the female folks
where he started getting noticed before slowing down by starting a number of absurd threads about his everyday life,

Threads like "HELP MY GIRLFRIEND HAS REFUSED TO SHAVE HER ARMPITS" could easily be traced to No other person than Andy,
He is a modern day reborn clone of Mr cork, Lefulefu and Mobo444
People who know him for his unimaginable stupidity never take him serious but he sure leaves the newbies cracking and consfused over his sefless service to Nairaland

Rated over 10% ----------> 6%
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Mondicheeks aka Mondisweets[/size]

Nairaland resident defender of the female universe, if this girl was gna be a superhero she would have fitted easily into the role of
Captain america.

Replies such as this below:

Mondisweets: NL guys want beautiful,classy woman but their idea of a first date is beers at some smoke filled joint full of vulgar men.
NL guys want girls in who dress and look like Evelyn Lozada but they want the girls to achieve this look on a ridiculously low budget
SOME NL guys look like Seal minus the money but they expect mother earth to provide them with Paula Patton or Kandi Burruss
NL guys expect women to lower their standards and expectations while their expectations of a woman they woyld want to commit to are pretty much non-existent

Are simply a piece of Mondicheeks/sweets - Never you disrespect a lady front of Mondi else you might go home nursing several injuries from the curses which she would pointblank larvish on you, She is known to have inflicted several E-Injuries on un-suspecting males around this section. So one General advice is to watch carefully once you see Mondi viewing..

Log out and Go home.

Rated over 10% ------------> 8%

3 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
sanb: For him, I just want to say.....he's an entertainer.... grin

His impact has left Mr Cork confused at times grin grin

They never meet and i doubt they ever would grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'll just add....she's like a diamond in the sky..... cheesy
190: [size=18pt]Mondicheeks aka Mondisweets[/size]

Nairaland resident defender of the female universe, if this girl was gna be a superhero she would have fitted easily into the role of
Captain america.

Replies such as this below:

Are simply a piece of Mondicheeks/sweets - Never you disrespect a lady front of Mondi else you might go home nursing several injuries from the curses which she would pointblank larvish on you, She is known to have inflicted several E-Injuries on un-suspecting males around this section. So one General advice is to watch carefully once you see Mondi viewing..

Log out and Go home.

Rated over 10% ------------> 8%
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
Spot on.... grin grin grin
190:

His impact has left Mr Cork confused at times grin grin

They never meet and i doubt they ever would grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'm adverising this thread everywhere on Nairaland now. wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
cool
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Lynpetra[/size] grin

Apart from the fact that Lynxx is gracefully beautiful and appealing,If there's any lady that's as real as we Guys then Lynpetra comes to mind, Lynxx as some close friends of her's usually refer to is one very real lady that is not only real, vulgar, true, Outstanding, Authentic, equitable, reliable, upstraight and veracious

Some people say in her previous life she was male and also a player at that due to her vast experience in leaving the male folks confused over her
Below was a piece of advice from her"

lynpetra: My years of monitoring the psycho of men as taught me things.
When i go dancing with friends,and some group of young guys pop champynes,d one wey sit quitely and dance once in a while,na him dey pay the money for the drinks finally.Other of him friends na wash. grin grin.Infact the broked ass,na dem dey find woman to toast for club.Infact,na d rich dude dey quick talk say him won go house go sleep.

2,The one wey no drink too much na him dey drive the remaining fools home grin grin.Na correct guy.Accident concious dude.E want handle him steering by himself
3,If guy collect ur number,called you afterwards,and then barely calls you.That one might be responsible,its either he is in a good relationship or he is business busy or both.Esp when he doesn't call during weekends
4,During conversation s they ask you questions about you,getting informations about you even without you realizing u are already giving too much information out.
5,Na dem dey like stay for the dark corner of a bar or club to observe things with their Red Bull.Them no dey like too much noise.when alone they hardly buy full drinks esp when theres nothing to celebrate.

6,they dress simple,no buttoned collar,Ankle boots.Infact nice sandals,palm,simple shirt,jean,chinos,is thier best shot.They don't wear clothes to impress.

Finally,never look down on the passenger of a car as broke.The other guy driving might just be test driving.Most hardworking rich dudes finds it a tiring thing (after close of work)to do esp when a good friend is around.They just want to sit on the passenger sit and relax their tired body... wink

We all got to take due note of Lynxx's cos only few well respected ladies like her are out there today

Ratings over 10% ---------> 8%

3 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
For her, I'll add....she's got a great sense of humour..... smiley
190: [size=18pt]Lynpetra[/size] grin

Apart from the fact that Lynxx is gracefully beautiful and appealing,If there's any lady that's as real as we Guys then Lynpetra comes to mind, Lynxx as some close friends of her's usually refer to is one very real lady that is not only real, vulgar, true, Outstanding, Authentic, equitable, reliable, upstraight and veracious

Some people say in her previous life she was male and also a player at that due to her vast experience in leaving the male folks confused over her
Below was a piece of advice from her"

We all got to take due note of Lynxx's cos only few well respected ladies like her are out there today

Ratings over 10% ---------> 8%

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by annawhite(f): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Vivian passed on.? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Fynestboi: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
annawhite: Vivian passed on.? embarassed embarassed embarassed
yap
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EzePromoe: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
190 hose? Do you expet me to bee searious with this? Abeg who get BB charger angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EzePromoe: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sanb, good evening smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Popowaa!![/size]

This wont be complete without Popowaa!!
People say shes got a hugh crush on 190 grin But i'd say she's only a female 190 grin
Hilariously funny. She is angelic, comely, Ravising and really entertaining, A thread without Popowaa would never
be compete,

Some of Popowaa's popular quotes are:

Popowaa: Tongs rock.It makes u feel sexywink.and the way the way that arse will be shaking in tongs,awwww damn sexywinkwink

Popowaa: Becos that is what we most girls like.Guys who live fake lives and tell us lies.The more lies you can tell,the more punny u will getsad

Popowaa: You need a democratic slapangryangry

She knows her thing and she indeed is the next generation of female trolls loose around these parts, she unique and very beautiful grin

Rating over 10% ---------------> 8.4%

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by annawhite(f): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fynestboi: yap
gracious lord!!!!!!!!
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Eze Promoe: 190 hose? Do you expet me to bee searious with this? Abeg who get BB charger angry

Eze, Eze GTFOH this minute undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

closed / What Do Women Value Most In Men? / Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.