Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10894 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
190 would like to add up a couple of old members later but would like
others to place there's first before she continues
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'll just add....he's talented and I'll call him the BALOGUN of NL.... grin
190: [size=18pt]Abu Mikey[/size]

NL bad boy, Proud South south boy, if there;s anyone who tutored Abu mikey on how to be so useless on NL then ITBOMB would come to mind, Abu who is popular for his dark bold statements is one foolish boy who isnt concerned about what goes on around him but rather his looks.

Some people say he's G-A-Y grin

He is someone who's easily noticed within a thread for his short response but BOLD DARK statements, He is very relevant to the evolving new phase of Nairaland.

Rated over 10% ---------> 7%
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EzePromoe: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
sanb: I call him the IGWE of NL..... cool
Now this is unacceptable angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Now this is unacceptable angry

Eze this is the last time i'll warn you - get out of my thread angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Meanwhile enjoy this short Video Feat SanB as wife, Eze promoe as Evil Spirit, Xynerise as Prophet and Enegod as Prophet aide[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJIONkZHIfs
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by annawhite(f): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dyt:

Am grt madam
The kids must have kept u so busy
[quote author=Dyt]not really ma'am,job is becoming more demanding...........
Few months away from nairaland,some mofo acting like I don't exist..............
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'll add....he sure knows how to put some sparkle in a thread.....very brave..... smiley
190: [size=18pt]god_of Music_ [/size] grin grin

People have this opinion that hes a short dark looking midget,
He's explosive and dislikes arguments, Loves cursing ladies out and takes things too seriously
He might think hes not noticed but there's loads of spotlight on him because he leaves some resident signatory beneath his responses
like who gives an eff if he's the god of music, its not like his music is known anyways grin grin
hes quite friendly when you're in his good books but hates ladies trying to call him out.

I look forward to some meltdown between himself and mondicheeks/sweets as that promises to be explosive,he has more to give to romance section and offers very few valuable advice to confused guys who are in need of one grin grin

Rating over 10% --------> 6%
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Enegod(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
190: [size=18pt]Enegod[/size] - Hahahahahaa you can see me laughing already

Enegod is what i'd call "A CASE"
[s]Hes the most confused being alive on this forum,[/s] Hes funny and down to earth, he dislikes dictators and very friendly if you get to know him better
how he slowly got into stardom is yet to be understood by many but you wont go around without noticing him

At the peak of confusion Enegod can be seen as ------------> undecided undecided
He books thread in advance incase it reaches front page and he is known to flirt around females who he never takes seriously grin "Sorry brof"

He is not only comical, ludicrous but also silly and playful.

Ratings over 10% -----------------> 7.5%
*fixed* cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
190: [size=18pt]Mondicheeks aka Mondisweets[/size]

Nairaland resident defender of the female universe, if this girl was gna be a superhero she would have fitted easily into the role of
Captain america.

Replies such as this below:

Are simply a piece of Mondicheeks/sweets - Never you disrespect a lady front of Mondi else you might go home nursing several injuries from the curses which she would pointblank larvish on you, She is known to have inflicted several E-Injuries on un-suspecting males around this section. So one General advice is to watch carefully once you see Mondi viewing..

Log out and Go home.

Rated over 10% ------------> 8%
chai see wickedness I'm a very nice girl from a humble background
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Enegod(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
sanb: The first time I noticed this monica, most of his post has got only one sign; which can either be; smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry just name your pick and it's there..... but later on, I noticed that his post makes sense when he eventually comments.

I'll just add.....he knows how to carry his audience along..... cool
√√ cool cool
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EzePromoe: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
drnairalov:

eer she waz sick..not sure of d ailment sha..malaria i think..its ova a week nau..how come u no knw..where u hide. RIP again to VivianC
A lady who was an inspiration to all, a woman whose posts were exemplary, her charisma was out of the world. She was one poster I really admired. She wasn't the type that made noise on NL but one post of hers could teach someone several lessons. Nairaland and the families of vivianc have witnessed a great and irreparable loss, and it is only God that can give us the fortitude to bear this loss.

Adieu sweet Vivianc till we meet to part no more cry

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Sanb Nna ehn, you are making me h0rny cry

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EzePromoe: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
190: [size=18pt]Meanwhile enjoy this short Video Feat SanB as wife, Eze promoe as Evil Spirit, Xynerise as Prophet and Enegod as Prophet aide[/size]

[size=18pt]And you as the man possessed by evil spirit tongue

Monipe eleyi gidigan![/size]
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EzePromoe: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
190:

Eze this is the last time i'll warn you - get out of my thread angry
Yea, bite me angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by AbuMikey(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
190: [size=18pt]Abu Mikey[/size]

NL bad boy, Proud South south boy, if there;s anyone who tutored Abu mikey on how to be so useless on NL then ITBOMB would come to mind, Abu who is popular for his dark bold statements is one foolish boy who isnt concerned about what goes on around him but rather his looks.

Some people say he's G-A-Y grin

He is someone who's easily noticed within a thread for his short response but BOLD DARK statements, He is very relevant to the evolving new phase of Nairaland.

Rated over 10% ---------> 7%

Uncle Nwakego, I'm not foolish oo sad

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dyt(f): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=annawhite][/quote]

Who dares nt know the honourable ball kicker
I throway salute mama
Kick them balls scatter
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by AbuMikey(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
sanb: I'll just add....he's talented and I'll call him the BALOGUN of NL.... grin

Abu Mikey Oyege cheesy

The Balogun of NL gringrin

#TitleOfLife cool

undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Fynestboi: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

cool

abu undecided undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
190; my co-host; thank you for opening this event with your great comments....One bottle of champagne for you; to cool you down... cheesy cheesy cheesy
190: 190 would like to add up a couple of old members later but would like
others to place there's first before she continues
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by spookem(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
190: [size=18pt]Xynerise [/size]

Old but reliable, if xynerise aka Antelope
Some people call him the 1964 Volkswagen Bettle, Started from the bottom and hes still here
How someone so calculative, funny, never faults and never takes anything seriously managed to stay this long
is beyond the imagination of a few members. Hes married to his darling Skydeep but that doesnt stop him from doing what he does best
"CRACK JOKES"
Xynerise aka aluminimum zinc seller as i often refer to him is one of the few polite,delicate,clever and strategic young men you could ever met around here..His services is handy and he often gets missing in the midst of newbies as he gets confused and never gives advices to the needy probably as a result of his Antelope Nature grin

Rated over 10% ----------> 7%
grin grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=18pt]VIVLY[/size]

This lady come across to me as a classy and sassy babe, an intelligent lady who knows her right and oppostite. . .

She's a very fun loving person, she loves rap battles and E-wars grin
but sometimes can be really serious wink
She has created a niche for herself in my heart, i always admire her posts and her lifestyle on here.

This lady don't take BS from nobody! She's independent and blessed with the gift of tolerance. . . . In some occassions when she wanna be serious, you can compare her to Tpia@ wink tongue

She's a friend to many in this part of the forum, and an enemy to some too grin

That's my perfume. My 2cents cool

#TeamGOM

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Alright!!!; ladies and gents; the floor is now open....lets roll..... lets appreciate ourselves.....cool cool cool
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by homesteady(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmm! cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Popowaa: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
190: [size=18pt]Popowaa!![/size]

This wont be complete without Popowaa!!
People say shes got a hugh crush on 190 grin But i'd say she's only a female 190 grin
Hilariously funny. She is angelic, comely, Ravising and really entertaining, A thread without Popowaa would never
be compete,

Some of Popowaa's popular quotes are:

She knows her thing and she indeed is the next generation of female trolls loose around these parts, she unique and very beautiful grin

Rating over 10% ---------------> 8.4%
Awwwwwwwwsmileysmileysmiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Popowaa: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
190: [size=18pt]Meanwhile enjoy this short Video Feat SanB as wife, Eze promoe as Evil Spirit, Xynerise as Prophet and Enegod as Prophet aide[/size]

gringringrin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by AbuMikey(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fynestboi: abu undecided undecided

You have a message pleasesadsad

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Teespice

The first time I came across her comment; I said wow; she sure knows what she's talking about. I was impressed at the advise she gave. She comes across as a very level headed young lady...probably in her early/mid twenties. She's also a pretty lady and very easy going. I just want to say keep it up. She's fun when she comes into a thread.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Fynestboi: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You have a message pleasesadsad

ok sad
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Matthew Briggs

The fire as he calls himself...Indeed he's got a lot of zeal attached to his personality. He's quite intelligent and his recent endeavour/project he wrote about; says a lot about his zeal. He's got a great personality....I presume he should be in his mid twenties.....I look out for his comments as they are inspiring. Keep it up and never give up on your aspirations.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Karleb(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Abu mikey, god of music, vivily, chocolatebabe.... Errmm I'm not appreciating anybody I'm just counting my followers. undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
Carefreewannabe

If there's any lady that knows how to put her points across very well; I've got to give it to this lady. An amazing woman in her own right. If you love a debate; then pick her as your opponent; and watch her debate on the topic at hand; you've got to know your onions to debate with her....I call that superb......you don't see much of her; but when she's in a thread be rest assured that it'll be a great thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos) / Heavily Endowed Mad Woman Who Was Raped Gives Birth To Handsome Twins [photos] / People are suffering outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.