Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10893 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Fuckfuckman,Mr olodo,'sy4konji?,

Believe they are three fools in One body grin grin
Abeg this three in one need not leave NL,his stupidity and vulgarity is annoying and as well funny.AKA. ASHAWO SHINE MY PRRICK grin grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2013
Abu mickey

Young at heart.He is smart,and lovely.Me likey.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Uj-Sizzle

This lady is just fabulous. When it comes to humour; I've got to give it up for her. She knows how to make a thread lively. Even though she jokes, when its time to be serious, she doesn't allow any jokes to interfere on the point she's trying to put across. She strikes me as someone in her late twenties who knows how to set her boundaries and stays within the set boundaries.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2013
ITbomb

I don't even know why I'm mentioning this guy. grin

But seriously,he is a funny guy. If you have known him well enough,you would find out that there is something about his personality that keep you drawn to him. His comments are sometimes funny and sarcastic,but if you can look and read deeper into them,you would understand that there are alot you can gain from them. cheesy

If he advise you,be sure he has your interest at hand. Though atimes he is playful and do chat dirty,but that's him for you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2013
I'll just like to add....he's a comedian.... cool
god_of_music: [size=18pt]CASELESS[/size]

He's name already described him, the dude is ''caseless'' grin

He comes across to me as a fun loving guy who don't get all serious! . . . I don't know if he's a muslim but, he's the most entertaining and one of the few unserious ''muslim'' peeps i've seen wink

The guy can turn everything into a fvcking joke cheesy
he loves keeping his friends and fans around him. . . He Loves women ehn angry

But, Caseless is just ''Amazing''

We LOVE you bro kiss

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Idowuogbo.

Agbero 1 of NL.
Noticed her d first day on NL.I hated her almost immediately as I felt she is quick to insult people.After our first and last face off,I just bone her.But the fact remains that I find some of her posts quite hilarious grin grin.She no send any bagger.Once she feels ur posts doesn't suit her,she bench u immediately. cheesy.She is like Mama G,where oda smalli girls for NL dey.If she say "shut up",dem go close mouth ASAP

I salute.

Abeg idowu sabi cry o.Hey,pray u never lose anyone close to u again.Amen
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by AbuMikey(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2013
lynpetra: Abu mickey Mikey

Young at heart.He is smart,and lovely.Me likey.

winkwinkwink
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Abu Mikey

Mikey,together with Homesteady,Kslib,Dannylux,are four guys I won't forget in a hurry. They're friendly and easily blend with people. smiley

Their comments are usually short,few but straight-forward. They have a lively attitude that you can't help but notice. cool
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Dmcdad

He's an intelligent guy who knows how to give scenarios when he's answering a question. The first time I read his comment; I said to myself this is one guy who certainly knows his onions. If you want to debate with him, you've got to be prepared to give your own examples to make the debate worthwhile. I don't see him around that much; but when he's in the house, be rest assured that he's going to put up a lively performance.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Dannyxy kiss

He is my one and only virgin husband.My honey,my olowo ori mi,my sweetheart,my lover and companion.He is almost a traditional man,still holds some of it even at his youthful age.I like him,although we are heading to court pretty soon.Danny loves me too as he never fails to profess it in our E-bedroom and kitchen.Danny gives me sexxuall healing and satisfaction. kiss smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2013
How many wives do you want?
xynerise:
Are you saying she is my wife? grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2013
Danhumprey: Abu Mikey

Mikey,together with Homesteady,Kslib,Dannylux,are four guys I won't forget in a hurry. They're friendly and easily blend with people. smiley

Their comments are usually short,few but straight-forward. They have a lively attitude that you can't help but notice. cool
Go and Die angry

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2013
Danhumphery

Another guy I dey eye.Anyway,he is intelligent.Danny hardly exchange bad words with people.He is matured and wud easily caution an offender.Dan is intelligent too.I love reading his posts.He can be mildly funny.Dan please can i give u a peck on the cheek? wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2013
Sagamite

Believe me,I read your post only to learn.Esp in politics.Thanks
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2013
Gree-die

She’s one of my favourite posters. I look out for her post a lot. When it comes to intelligence, I’ll give it up for her. She’s sharp in her own way but with respect. I don’t see much of her these days, but when she’s around be rest assured that she’ll bring a smile along.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2013
Brb at noon. Bye

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2013
lynpetra: Danhumphery

Another guy I dey eye.Anyway,he is intelligent.Danny hardly exchange bad words with people.He is matured and wud easily caution an offender.Dan is intelligent too.I love reading his posts.He can be mildly funny.Dan please can i give u a peck on the cheek? wink
I'm blushing. embarassed
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okay; ladies and gents; keep the names coming and lets appreciate ourselves..... cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
god_of_music: Go and Die angry

#TeamGOM
Oh really? undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by xynerise: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: How many wives do you want?
How many you wan give me? tongue
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
You already have one; Skydeep....
xynerise:
How many you wan give me? tongue
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
***Claps*** smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by WackyJ1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
lynpetra: Danhumphery

Could this be friend zone? grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by xynerise: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: You already have one; Skydeep....
And so? I complain? undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mrs Chima

ADA Di ora mma.EGGOVIN nwa.Although she is married,she still as daring as ever.Sharp,witty,and feisty!Bring it on if you dare,and watch as she shreds you to pieces with her very venomous words. cheesy.She is a feminist and I love her for being who she is.Nne ji si ke.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
MrBrownJay

This list won't be complete without mentioning him. He certainly makes the romance section rock. When he wants to analyse a topic; all you need to do, is take a chill and read through his points. He sure knows his onions well. His comments are words of wisdom. He knows when to crack jokes and when to get straight to the point. I call him the EZE of NL.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
You don't need to complain.... grin
xynerise:
And so? I complain? undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
I'll just add...she's also intelligent.... smiley
lynpetra: Mrs Chima

ADA Di ora mma.EGGOVIN nwa.Although she is married,she still as daring as ever.Sharp,witty,and feisty!Bring it on if you dare,and watch as she shreds you to pieces with a very venomous words. cheesy.She is a feminist and I love her for being who she is.Nne ji si ke.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hi dude; How you doing? Long time no see; hope you're cool....
kunletiwoo: ***Claps*** smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Danhumprey: I'm blushing. embarassed

Lol.

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by xynerise: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: You don't need to complain.... grin
grin. Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos) / Rema performing with naked girls on his Instagram live. Big b00bs chai. / Heavily Endowed Mad Woman Who Was Raped Gives Birth To Handsome Twins [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.