Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10891 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Cikoloko(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2013
undecided
pussyeater: Una dey miss FUCKFUCKMAN and BORN2FUCK!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2013
I swear some people created alternate accounts to compliment themselves

3 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2013
grin grin you happen to be right about the friendly part. That melting part. Hehehehe you had me smiling this morning. smiley
sanb: Lorretta U

This is a lady that is full of zeal. You've got to know about the topic at hand before you can say she's wrong; otherwise, you're game. I call her a strong cookey in a good way. When you look closely at her personality, you can tell that she's a friendly person when you get to know her. Forget all the toughness she displays..."She Melts"...I'm already smiling at the words in inverted commas. I'll call her the IYAOGE of NL. Keep being real.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by UjSizzle(f): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2013
Matthew Briggs is either typing up an epistle or his browser is lipsrsealed

One word: NERD!! grin
But I like him, love his opinions and his diary. The dude's really on fire smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by dopeJemi: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: Dopejemi

This is one cool headed guy. He's got a great personality; although I don't see much of his comments as he doesn't comment that often; but when he does, it's refreshing. I remember reading his poem on the just concluded wooing challenge thread season 3 for the ladies and I've got to admit that his poem was one of my favourite...Kudos for being real.
awww! Thanks dear kiss
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by dopeJemi: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2013
SpcAgtOko:

^^ He is a good singer as well grin
grin grin grin Gracias
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Adaeze003(f): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2013
Danhumphrey I see you! Thought you were living this section grin

Mr nice guy! Never seen him fight before, if you try to insult him he might just tell you 'thank you'. Keep it up! smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Adaeze003: Danhumphrey I see you! Thought you were living this section grin

Mr nice guy! Never seen him fight before, if you try to insult him he might just tell you 'thank you'. Keep it up! smiley
I was trying to remain inconspicuous,but you drag me out. grin

I was thinking of leaving this section when the heat got too much,but the attraction and the comments and topics of some Romance section Nlanders like 190,Andyblaze,Lynpetra,Mr.Cork,Kslib,Nomski0,Lorreta U,Xynerise,Iaz95,Teespice,Smartie gurl,Yield,Caracta,Uj_sizzle,et al,keep dragging me back.

Though I don't comment frequently as before,but I'm here to stay. wink

Brb with my list.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by iyatrustee(f): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley that I hardly post these days does not mean you people should forget me oh! undecided undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by xynerise: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2013
iyatrustee: smiley smiley smiley smiley that I hardly post these days does not mean you people should forget me oh! undecided undecided
You don expire grin

Uju sneezes, I see you cool
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2013
Lorretta U

The lady behind this moniker aptly personifies a friendly and jovial human being. I don't know if that's how she is in real life,but most time,our online personality is a clear description of our offline personality. I remember,I once had a little face-off with her over a post Ogugua made,which I quoted and commented on,but which Lorretta mistook and mis-interpreted and said something which I didn't find funny. And when I confronted her over that,the friendliness and politeness with which she handled the issue,made me like and admire her the more. She humbly apologise.smiley

Ever since then,I haven't remember having a face-off with her. Whenever I read her posts,they are educative and humorous. She has a great sense of humour,that can make her enemy's heart to melt. wink

I heard she is getting married this month. Just want to wish her a happy married life. And ofcourse,the husband-to-be,must be a lucky guy to have her as a wife.

Lorretta,I hope you get to name one of your boys Daniel. wink
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by iyatrustee(f): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2013

Idowuogbo---------------- crazy
dyt------------------------- what happened to the dyt of those days?
slimyem-------------------where she dey sef?
freecocoa------------------I hardly see her around embarassed embarassed embarassed
andyblaze-----------------I am convinced he is 190! angry angry angry
lefulefu--------------------where art thou?
chimezie198---------------You live to die another day bro grin grin grin grin
Xynerise-------------------I must collect you from skydeep! wink wink
190-----------------------baddest boy ever liveth! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
D explorer---------------short of words
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Xynerise

Ever since I got to know this man,I must confess his personality has tend to keep me on the edge. His friendly,jovial and cheerful personality make me tend to wonder if he was truely born on this Earth or from another planet or maybe Heaven itself. cheesy

Even as a family man,he never ceased to make whoever come his way to smile. He is fun and friendly to be with. His wife Skydeep,must be a happy,proud and lucky woman to have him as a husband. His posts are educative and humorous. smiley

Keep it up Mr.Antelope.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Lynpetra

Like her or hate her,she doesn't give a flying saucer. You just have to like her. She can be friendly with you if you are friendly with her. She can joke with you. She can go dirty with you if you want to chat dirty with her. She don't care who you are or who is watching. That's why many people like her. When she drop a comment,just know you would learn a thing or two from it.

Keep it up! smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by sexymoma(f): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Adaeze003: Danhumphrey I see you! Thought you were living this section grin

He is just trying to win alutacontinua's heart. tongue
Keep Trying bro grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by xynerise: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2013
iyatrustee:

Idowuogbo---------------- crazy
dyt------------------------- what happened to the dyt of those days?
slimyem-------------------where she dey sef?
freecocoa------------------I hardly see her around embarassed embarassed embarassed
andyblaze-----------------I am convinced he is 190! angry angry angry
lefulefu--------------------where art thou?
chimezie198---------------You live to die another day bro grin grin grin grin
Xynerise-------------------I must collect you from skydeep! wink wink
190-----------------------baddest boy ever liveth! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
D explorer---------------short of words
I thought I drew a time-table on how you ladies will get the Royal weapon?

Skydeep is on night shift and you own me during the day grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by xynerise: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Danhumprey: Xynerise

Ever since I got to know this man,I must confess his personality has tend to keep me on the edge. His friendly,jovial and cheerful personality make me tend to wonder if he was truely born on this Earth or from another planet or maybe Heaven itself. cheesy

Even as a family man,he never ceased to make whoever come his way to smile. He is fun and friendly to be with. His wife Skydeep,must be a happy,proud and lucky woman to have him as a husband. His posts are educative and humorous. smiley

Keep it up Mr.Antelope.
Keep what up?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2013
xynerise:
Keep what up?
Your friendly,funny attitude. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by xynerise: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2013
Danhumprey: Your friendly,funny attitude. cheesy
What is my reward?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2013
I'll call her the IYAOLOJA of NL..... cool
Nigellus_Hosan: Mukina2

This beautiful Nairaland chick Is so dashingly beautiful..
She reminds me Of Lola..
She's a no nonsense lady takes no shiit from nobody n bans frequently as possible but people fail to realise that behind this her facade on Nairaland she's really someone to get to meet..
She lives in Offa..
Works as a part-time farmer when she's not overseeing Nairaland..
She's just too beautiful to be described..

God bless her heart
embarassed
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Creamish(f): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Mukina2

This beautiful Nairaland chick Is so dashingly beautiful..
She reminds me Of Lola..
She's a no nonsense lady takes no shiit from nobody n bans frequently as possible but people fail to realise that behind this her facade on Nairaland she's really someone to get to meet..
She lives in Offa..
Works as a part-time farmer when she's not overseeing Nairaland..
She's just too beautiful to be described..

God bless her heart
embarassed

Luv her too! my Muki munchkin!!
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2013
xynerise:
What is my reward?
Ask Sanb. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2013
Caracta

The list won’t be complete without mentioning this lady. I view her as someone who knows what she wants and goes for it. She’s quite friendly. I observe that when she sees a thread that brings down the female-folk, you’ll see how she’ll leap to our defence without fear. I call her the LOLO of NL.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Nomski0

A friendly and talented young lady,passionate about what she does. Though she is less active these days due to being busy offline,but she do breeze in here from time to time whenever she is less busy.smiley

Her comments,though short and few,are filled with nuggets of wisdom. She and Vivly are like an inseparable pair.smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2013
2S£xy

This is one guy who is not afraid to voice his opinion. I call him the Commissioner of Women Affairs "Grins". If you're discussing a topic and he has the knowledge, he'll educate you well on the topic. He strikes me as someone in his late twenties who doesn't give up easily and carries on without let-up. keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2013
190 grin

Love him or hate him,he doesn't care. He is somebody with alot of talents all rolled into one. He can make you sad and he can make you happy at the same time. He can make you cry and he can make you laugh and smile with his jokes. grin

He,together with Mr.Cork and Andyblaze are like a tripod stand. They make this section lively and funny with their jokes and occasional display of s.tupidity and that's why most of the ladies just love them. cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by xynerise: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: Caracta

The list won’t be complete without mentioning this lady. I view her as someone who knows what she wants and goes for it. She’s quite friendly. I observe that when she sees a thread that brings down the female-folk, you’ll see how she’ll leap to our defence without fear. I call her the LOLO of NL.
Are you saying she is my wife? grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Wackyj1

The first time I noticed his comments, it was sharp but straight to the point. I call him the Permanent Secretary of Women affairs “Grins”. If he knows his onions on the topic being discussed, he doesn't beat around the bush or sugar coat his words when he gives his reply to the topic discussed. I'll also add that he's got a great sense of humour. Keep being real.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2013
Freecocoa

I like reading her posts because she is intelligent and moral.She is.a feminist to the very core.Guys be careful what you say about women else..... cheesy.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2013
Yield

This is one lady you just can't ignore,try as hard as you can. Though atimes she likes being alone and an introvert,you just can't ignore her. embarassed

Her comments are always mature and believe me,whenever you read them,you stand to gain alot from her. She is a no-nonsense person,who can't stand s.tupidity. You may think she is arrogant,but just an encounter with her will change your impression about her. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2013
[size=18pt]CASELESS[/size]

He's name already described him, the dude is ''caseless'' grin

He comes across to me as a fun loving guy who don't get all serious! . . . I don't know if he's a muslim but, he's the most entertaining and one of the few unserious ''muslim'' peeps i've seen wink

The guy can turn everything into a fvcking joke cheesy
he loves keeping his friends and fans around him. . . He Loves women ehn angry

But, Caseless is just ''Amazing''

We LOVE you bro kiss

#TeamGOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Talk About How Their Wedding Night Sex Will Look Like / Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) / I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.