Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Making Love & Raising A Family - Family (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Making Love & Raising A Family (63678 Views)

Thinking Of Raising A Family? Know Your Blood Rhesus Factor / Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? / Raising A Child To Speak English In Nigeria: Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
ypepe: Dayo, this ur analysis is biased.
Some men knows how to make money but don't know how to manage and save.
Such men, their wives handle their account else yawa go dey.
They r everywhere.

Answer this, Who shops more. Men or women?

Making hair only some women have plots of land aka Brazilian hair on their head. i.e cost of 1 Brazilian hair is a plot of land in some place. Cost of male barbing is probably N200 for a whole week.

A man who blows his money knows he has no one to go to, Women know e bad e bad the husband would be the last man standing
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu:

Financially savvy females are in the minority. like 15-20%

You would agree with me that a lot of financial irresponsible people are women. Anyone here watches Suzie orman show and see what some women call in wanting to buy?

Ask most men what their hubby is they might say watching sports ask a lot of women they say shopping. Shopping costs money. Go to every mall the population is 80% female. Thats money that could have been used for one thing or the other. All these shops have credit cards and Maybe some ppl think credit card is free money.

The average female wardrobe is like 10 times the male of the same age

Yesterday I was talking to a middle age woman whose excuse is that "I love good things" but every monthend she cant meet up her bills she grumbles about how much rent is, how much phone bill is yet she must buy the latest gadgets. She is not married so that makes her to call all sort of men for assistance and next thing you know what it leads to? Sex with these men some married men. Yet she would put herself out to be the victim of how these bad males are taking advantage of her.

Her latest episode talked to her Pastor about her way of life, the Pastor changed her phone number and bought her a cheap phone so these married men wont have her contact 3 month ago she said the phone isnt cool enough bought the Iphone 5s gold cover and she is now complaining of how much the bill is.

A woman who cant pay rents but spent $400 on true religion jeans

I agree with you 100% on this one

Many women are very foolish in that regard
A younger woman came to me complaining about their financial situation,wanting her hubby to go get another job part time
I was close to telling her to go and sell her designer bags and shoes
This is a husband who has borrowed money from us
Down in his business and the wife is on his neck
She works
But everything she makes goes on her body and this man struggles to put a roof over her head

A relative once called me to ask for money ,in this America
During the recession,their home was about to be foreclosed
I sent them money,the wife took some of it and bought clothes
I heard it and was livid!
I couldn't contain my disgust
I had denied myself comfort,taken money out of my sweat to keep them from being out on the street and the woman buys clothes
I called her up and gave her a piece of my mind and she reported me to her parents for ruining her Christmas that year
That is how foolish some women can be
What was more critical to her was Christmas
Not my concerns
Not her stoopidity and the effects
But that I yelled at her and ruined her Christmas
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Baby mama

The Funny thing is the men you are trying to pose for dont even know the difference Personally I dont know the difference between $5000 Brazilian hair and a $50 synthetic weaveon. I cant and most men cant thats the truth.

The dress from Ross and one from Nordstrom looks the same to most men same with the shoes

So the people you want to do yanga for thats making you go into debt dont even know the difference
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu:

You would agree with me that a lot of financial irresponsible people are women. Anyone here watches Suzie orman show and see what some women call in wanting to buy?

Ask most men what their hubby is they might say watching sports ask a lot of women they say shopping. Shopping costs money. Go to every mall the population is 80% female. Thats money that could have been used for one thing or the other. All these shops have credit cards and Maybe some ppl think credit card is free money.

The average female wardrobe is like 10 times the male of the same age

Yesterday I was talking to a middle age woman whose excuse is that "I love good things" but every monthend she cant meet up her bills she grumbles about how much rent is, how much phone bill is yet she must buy the latest gadgets. She is not married so that makes her to call all sort of men for assistance and next thing you know what it leads to? Sex with these men some married men. Yet she would put herself out to be the victim of how these bad males are taking advantage of her.

Her latest episode talked to her Pastor about her way of life, the Pastor changed her phone number and bought her a cheap phone so these married men wont have her contact 3 month ago she said the phone isnt cool enough bought the Iphone 5s gold cover and she is now complaining of how much the bill is.

A woman who cant pay rents but spent $400 on true religion jeans

Goodness!

Dayo, you need to change the people you associate with!

Airheads? Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
ypepe: Dayo, this ur analysis is biased.
Some men knows how to make money but don't know how to manage and save.
Such men, their wives handle their account else yawa go dey.
They r everywhere.

You are right
You are both right

There are foolish husbands and there are foolish wives but if I were to choose,I would rather be a man with a foolish wife than be a woman with a foolish husband
I have seen both,a foolish wife is better
When women spend foolishly they buy designer clothes,designer underwears,designer shoes
They buy in hundreds of dollars
A foolish husband will make catastrophic decisions that will keep the family on a perpetual tip of poverty if not right into it
He will spend in tens of thousands of dollars and millions of Naira
He will make money and blow it fast and you can't see what he used it for
No sooner had he lost that one,money comes in again and he blows it again and again and again
He will wake up with high falluting ideas and before he had a chance to receive counsel he has sunk the entire family's total assets into it
A foolish woman would spend and deplete the account
A foolish man's spending will render the family bankrupt ,penniless,credit destroyed forever,no financial institution would want to touch you with a ten foot pole.
You will turn to a financial leper

It's even better when the man is the one making the money he's blowing
The most painful of all is a situation where the man is a lazy bum and spends on the wife's hard earned cash to impress his fellow men and his relatives.
She works and works herself to death looking like a maniac with her wig on edge and he is spending like there is no tomorrow
Even chasing women and keeping mistresses on his wife's hard earned dough
Foolish men dey this world

There are situations too where both the man and woman are foolish in money matters
It is a sorry sight
Forever begging people for help sotay all your friends will avoid you like the plague
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
Baby mama:

A relative once called me to ask for money ,in this America
During the recession,their home was about to be foreclosed
I sent them money,the wife took some of it and bought clothes
I heard it and was livid!
I couldn't contain my disgust
I had denied myself comfort,taken money out of my sweat to keep them from being out on the street and the woman buys clothes
I called her up and gave her a piece of my mind and she reported me to her parents for ruining her Christmas that year
That is how foolish some women can be
What was more critical to her was Christmas
Not my concerns
Not her stoopidity and the effects
But that I yelled at her and ruined her Christmas

Haha!

Abeg, did you get your money back from them?
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by coogar: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Baby mama:
I thought so too
That is what happens when a man marries a woman based purely on looks and nothing more. He ends up with a pretty air head
In parties she is as flamboyant as a peacock but in the head as dense as a sack of beans

are you aware these women were serial pretenders during courtship & then became mobsters after getting the ring?

My relative married one of such
All she knows is dress well and perch on a high heel from one function to another
Buying and wearing things I know too well they can't afford
The woman can't even speak one correct sentence in English yet "wanna gonna" go full everywhere
What a pity

let a woman floss jor - i love women that floss. money is meant to be spent as long as she's spending them on the right stuff. i'd rather a woman fixes implants that reveal a gorgeous cleavage than fix $5,000 natural hair. i am a man - i don't even notice or tell the difference between a natural hair & artificial.

dayokanu:

i would wager women are better managers than men financially. maybe it's me.....i have never met or dated a lavish spending woman. they tend to know what to buy, where the discounts are & blah blah blah. i just want to get out of a supermarket & go home......

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Haha!

Abeg, did you get your money back from them?

God is my witness,no!
And I lost a lot and it pained me greatly
I learned my lessons
That house was eventually foreclosed on
My relative and his wife called me in tears when they were about to be thrown in the streets and begged me to buy their house and be their landlord.
It was rough
The amount was less than what they paid for it
Winter time,little kids,I was tempted to help them
I refused to fall for it and it is the wisest decision I ever made till date
They lost the house
A year later that piece of real estate plummeted to a third of the value I would have paid for it
I would have been thrown into a total financial mess had I done it
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by dayokanu(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
When a man is irresponsible the results are usually catastrophic because as the Head of a house every buck stops at his table. E.g access to family savings, HELOC, house title etc

A woman who is financially irresponsible might have a man who covers her asss and her household is covered
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by ypepe: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dayo, I'm not gonna answer that question. U guys lv argument very well. B4 we know it, 2 pages trying to prove what I don't know.
I just want u to correct that assertion.
Its wrong.
Guys blow up too. The only thing that differs might be the percentage.

There r some that u need to flog. All their money on baba ijebu.
Even here. I don't know there is online betting until I stumbled on one and guess how many pages?
Its still a guy that earns 250k a month yet will go and buy some milla worth of car simply bc he wanna impress.
Live in porsh area cos he wanna belong and so many.
I get it, women de Bleep up but pls don't rule guys outta d equation.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
House! How things? I know for sure that there are financially irresponsible naija women in the US. I saw with my own eyes. Always in competition with each other, buying unnecessary things. If you see some of these so called nurses credit score, you go just dey shake head.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Baby mama, your description of the f00lish man's spending is spot on! i.e: the man who earns o! Not the bum spending wifey's hard earned cash.

I know a couple who fit the description of the first kind of man and good heavens, that man made well over a million £££s. Mind you, he was from a dirt-poor background and they really suffered. Anyway sha, this guy always had a way with people...quite the charmer and ladies man too. His business picked up and he acquired a lot of property, cars and assets. Infact so much that he began sponsoring non-relatives from Naija over here.

His foreign wife was young, didn't know left from right nor how Naija peeps can leech on when they see a cash cow. It was spend, spend, spend like there was no tomorrow. Easy-come-easy-go. He always had big massive plans.

It got to the point where even his own extended family got really uncomfortable. Family and true friends tried to get him to reel in his spending...for where?

Eventually after a couple of really bad business decisions, it all went belly up. Mortgaged properties were re-mortgaged, the fancy cars all returned back, incurring him further losses. It got so bad, he ran back to Naija to start afresh (new business) meanwhile the wife and kids feed from hand-to-mouth, credit rating a complete and utter wash-out. The poor woman works her fingers to the bone and the guy nor send.

Looking back, I think all that spending was him trying to erase memories of his tough upbringing. Sad really.

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by coogar: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu:

Answer this, Who shops more. Men or women?

Making hair only some women have plots of land aka Brazilian hair on their head. i.e cost of 1 Brazilian hair is a plot of land in some place. Cost of male barbing is probably N200 for a whole week.

A man who blows his money knows he has no one to go to, Women know e bad e bad the husband would be the last man standing

women shop more but their stuff are ridiculously cheap. your most expensive shoe would buy her entire wardrobe. they just have them in huge quantity, the value is nothing to fret about.

i do my hair £10 a week. that's £40/month. most women just wear braids in the UK & rock it for 3 months. grin they are better managers of money than men & their stuff are very very affordable.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu: When a man is irresponsible the results are usually catastrophic because as the Head of a house every buck stops at his table. E.g access to family savings, HELOC, house title etc

A woman who is financially irresponsible might have a man who covers her asss and her household is covered

Yes.
So correct.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by ypepe: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
Coogar, a kiss for u! kiss
One of hubby's wrist watches can fill two of my boxes with great clothes. Only a wrist watch
I don't even own any.
I stopped buying shirts when he told me how much his shirts costs. I will just include mine with closed eyes.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Coogar there's a limit to the amount any guy can spend on haircut unless he's gay. The female hairdo can cost anything she can do a $1000 hair she goes out sees another woman with the same hair style and take it out next day buy another expensive weavon.

Fashion spending is rarely a guy's problem cos 80% of guys rarely spend beyond 5 minutes getting dressed, don't use jewelry maintain simple haircut

There are other make spending problems Maybe gambling, women drugs or alcohol
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
A word of advice, let us all curtail excessive spending. As an economist, i dare say that the main beneficiaries of this squandermania of many are the corporations(big businesses) There has to be that balance between savings and consumption. Ever wondered why the gulf between the rich and the poor keep widening? It is because many of those poor/middle class spend so much and save(invest) little.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by coogar: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu: Coogar there's a limit to the amount any guy can spend on haircut unless he's gay. The female hairdo can cost anything she can do a $1000 hair and take it out next day buy another expensive weavon.

that's because you stay in the US, come & spend a year here and you will understand. men are no longer heterosexual, we are now metrosexual. cheesy seriously, leave hair products out of it & talk about watches, shoes, belts, jackets & jeans. male stuff are very expensive. if you & your wife are given $500 each to shop, her stuff would triple yours.

Fashion spending is rarely a guy's problem cos 80% of guys rarely spend beyond 5 minutes getting dressed, don't use jewelry maintain simple haircut

you are talking time spent, i am talking value. women don't really spend like that even though they shop everyday. while you think they are spending money, they are returning what they bought that didn't really fit well. don't mistake their trips to the mall for heavy purchases. all na lie.

There are other make spending problems Maybe gambling, women drugs or alcohol

minus gambling, women or clubbing, men still spend more. a chic needs less than $50 to look clean. a tank top, a pair of jeans, slippers and she's good to go. if you dress similarly, people might mistake you for her driver or butler.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by PureOhio(f): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
coogar:

women shop more but their stuff are ridiculously cheap. your most expensive shoe would buy her entire wardrobe. they just have them in huge quantity, the value is nothing to fret about.

i do my hair £10 a week. that's £40/month. most women just wear braids in the UK & rock it for 3 months. grin they are better managers of money than men & their stuff are very very affordable.

That is a myth.
You'd buy her entire closet if you shop at ralphlauren etc. If you shop at forever21's men or any regular guys store, and she shops at F21, you and the female are on the same level.
If you both shop at ralphlauren, there's no difference.

Now, how many men actually shop at Ralph, buy movado watches ? Not the majority.

Plus, women's fashion evolve. Men's fashion is very stagnant (shirt and trouser). Women will keep buying to stay on trend. Men don't have to. Abi when last did you change your wrist watch?

Women are more expensive (the fashion conscious ones)

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by dayokanu(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
P economist

Well said.

In my opinion finances are responsible for home breakdowns much more than infidelity or even Barrenness
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by coogar: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
PureOhio:
That is a myth.
You'd buy her entire closet if you shop at ralphlauren etc. If you shop at forever21's men or any regular guys store, you and the female are on the same level.

well - you have a point!
but on the average, you have most men ready to peel to get ralphlauren products than step foot in primark. men even carry messenger bags these days - i think it's the british thing. men here dress to kill!

Now, how many men actually shop at Ralph, buy movado watches ? Not the majority.

haaaaaaaaa - go to canary wharf on a friday evening. men with no cars bit £20,000 watches. are you kidding me? half of the stuff women are buying sef are gifts from their men. so no matter how you look at it. men are the ones bearing the brunt!

Plus, women's fashion evolve. Men's fashion is very stagnant (shirt and trouser). Women will keep buying to stay on trend. Men don't have to. Abi when last did you change your wrist watch?

that's the issue....men buy like once/twice year but the value can pay for a wedding. grin cheesy wetin women dey buy? it's just quantity mostly.

Women are more expensive (the fashion conscious ones)

i disagree with this.....
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
I bought my oga some shoes for Christmas and he now wants to return some two pairs he got at Macy's and follow me to DSW designer shoe warehouse discount rack grin grin
You just have to know where to shop
You can get incredible stuff for half the price or less at the right stores
Make dem dey buy designers at designer prizes ,Marshall's has great designer stuff for half the price
You can pay $400 for a Michael Kor's bag at Macy's ,I will get the same bag at TJ Maxx for a fraction of the cost.
Women usually know where the bargains are
You go to Nine West stores at the mall to buy Nine West handbags,I go to Ross and buy the same bags grin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
Not sure why we are arguing who spends more between men and women. I think it depends on the family. Women usually have a lot more items while men's clothing is generally more expensive. The important thing is that each family has to strike a balance between looking good and being wasteful. I believe in looking good and buying nice things. I can't be wearing rags and saying I am saving.

On the other hand one should not be wasteful. I was ashamed of the number of shoes my wife had as I thought it was bothering on being wasteful until I found out my own sister had even more shoes. You find women saying they need as much as 40 shoes - seriously 40 shoes? Like 40 shoes? My wife goes out with a friend to Harrods and comes back with three shoes and she goes all about how good the sales were. She was telling me to go get some good shoes, suits etc as the sales were great. All I told her is that I don't need shoes or suits at the moment and no amount of sale will make me buy.

I think buying stuff just because they are on sale is where people miss it and a lot of people fall into the trap. They end up buying things they don't need just because it seems like a bargain. Me, I only buy things I need and no amount of sale can make me buy what I don't need.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by bukatyne(f): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Employers no longer reward hardwork, they reward results.

Whatever that means embarassed

chaircover:

Reminds me of one year early on in my career I had an appraisal and my manager said I was a hard worker, but wasn't high profile enough
I thought Oh really!!! . . . . OK lets do it the other way then . . .so I did less work and spent more time socializing round the office and making sure that I was well known. I made sure got put on high profile projects. I found out what they wanted and went with the flow and and things got better.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by coogar: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Baby mama: I bought my oga some shoes for Christmas and he now wants to return some two pairs he got at Macy's and follow me to DSW designer shoe warehouse discount rack grin grin
You just have to know where to shop
You can get incredible stuff for half the price or less at the right stores
Make dem dey buy designers at designer prizes ,Marshall's has great designer stuff for half the price
You can pay $400 for a Michael Kor's bag at Macy's ,I will get the same bag at TJ Maxx for a fraction of the cost.
Women usually know where the bargains are
You go to Nine West stores at the mall to buy Nine West handbags,I go to Ross and buy the same bags
grin

this is where i think women are better managers. it might take them the best part of one month to buy their stuff but after all said & done, they must have saved loads on discounts, vouchers, raffles & whatnot!!!
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nashville: Not sure why we are arguing whether who spends more between men and women. I think it depends on the family. Women usually have a lot more items while men's clothing is generally more expensive. The important thing is that each family has to strike a balance between looking good and being wasteful. I believe in looking good and buying nice things. I can't be wearing rags and saying I am saving.

On the other hand one should not be wasteful. I was ashamed of the number of shoes my wife had as I thought it was bothering on being wasteful until I found out my own sister had even more shoes. You find women saying they need as much as 40 shoes - seriously 40 shoes? Like 40 shoes? My wife goes out with a friend to Harrods and comes back with three shoes and she goes all about how good the sales were. She was telling me to go get some good shoes, suits etc as the sales were great. All I told her is that I don't need shoes or suits at the moment and no amount of sale will make me buy.

I think buying stuff just because they are on sale is where people miss it and a lot of people fall into the trap. They end up buying things they don't need just because it seems like a bargain. Me, I only buy things I need and no amount of sale can make me buy what I don't need.

Thank you for easing up on madam jor
Women have to look good but on a budget as you pointed out
I am not a big shoe person but I am a sucker for blouses and good tops
I see a good blouse,it is calling my name
And wearing separates makes it look like you have more clothes than you really have
You just mix and match and look well put together

I believe in looking good
I don't step out of my house without looking good and no woman should
Dressing well makes you walk with confidence
Research says women who dress well get better raises and promotions at work
I will rather be a good dresser than a crappy one
If I am invited someone I will err on the side of being slightly overdressed if I am not sure what to wear than underdressed
It sucks to look cheap and crappy
Looking good doesn't have to break the bank

Go to Dillard's,JC Penney and Macy's around late September and you will be wowed
those blouses people bought and rocked in the Summer for$50 plus are yours to keep for $12,9,6
Wallahi I walked into the store one day and left with over 25 blouses
Most of them Naija bound for when I travel.

Then at Spring time,return and buy the fine sweaters for nothing

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by dayokanu(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
coogar: that's because you stay in the US, come & spend a year here and you will understand. men are no longer heterosexual, we are now metrosexual. cheesy seriously, leave hair products out of it & talk about watches, shoes, belts, jackets & jeans. male stuff are very expensive. if you & your wife are given $500 each to shop, her stuff would triple yours.

Watches shoes belt how many watch can a man have at once. I bought a breitling in December 2010 for $3000 and still wear it till today

An average Michael Kors, Coach Louis Vuitton purse cost $400 (An hermes purse can cost $30,000) An average middle aged woman 30-45 has over 10 of these. How many clothing items are in your wardrobe that cost over $400

At your job check a female on your level that makes the same compare both of your wardrobes and tell me yours isnt 5 times cheaper.

Whose wardrobe do you think would cost more Jonathan or Patience, OBJ or Stella , Beyonce or JayZ, Denzel or halle Berry, J-lo vs ben Afleck, Britany Spears vs Justin Timberlake

there are things men spend more on like cars, women gambling etc but Fashion is a womans world

you are talking time spent, i am talking value. women don't really spend like that even though they shop everyday. while you think they are spending money, they are returning what they bought that didn't really fit well. don't mistake their trips to the mall for heavy purchases. all na lie.

Most men have 1-2 expensive watches, Same type of shirts, Shoes not more than 10. Some womens gold collection is enough to clothe a barrack of men. Dubai gold industry is basically for women

minus gambling, women or clubbing, men still spend more. a chic needs less than $50 to look clean. a tank top, a pair of jeans, slippers and she's good to go. if you dress similarly, people might mistake you for her driver or butler.

You must be kidding a chic spend $50? Her hairdo alone cost 4times more than that.

50cent would make a video no shirt on, $20 boxer, $200 jeans. Check how much a female counterpart would spend
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
This is funny
As we are talking about clothes
My daughter overheard me telling a friend I got three new tops yesterday and she asks me just now what three tops I got
I told her to go to my wardrobe and see if she can figure out which ones
Let me see if she is correct
Ha hahahaha
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by PureOhio(f): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
coogar:

well - you have a point!
but on the average, you have most men ready to peel to get ralphlauren products than step foot in primark. men even carry messenger bags these days - i think it's the british thing. men here dress to kill!
haaaaaaaaa - go to canary wharf on a friday evening. men with no cars bit £20,000 watches. are you kidding me? half of the stuff women are buying sef are gifts from their men. so no matter how you look at it. men are the ones bearing the brunt!
that's the issue....men buy like once/twice year but the value can pay for a wedding. grin cheesy wetin women dey buy? it's just quantity mostly.
i disagree with this.....

Uhn? Guys don't rock atmosphere ?
I had to volunteer at thrift store some weeks back and during the process it was mostly guys that came thrift-ing.

You're comparing yourself to most men. Majority of men don't rock £400 jeans.
Most of these blokes at canary wharf are trust fund babies. They are not the majority.

Remember I still have my pedis and manis, and MAC. 2 MAC foundations can buy you 2 shirts at Ralph.

You can't overlook the frequency at which women shop, and the things they have to buy.

You mentioned spending £120 for three months on your hair-cuts. Well-done braids would cost $200. Women hardly even keep them for 3 months nowadays.

Btw, braids are even cheap. Weaves have become a lucrative business; even guys sell weaves. There's a reason for that.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
She has come twice and didn't get the three
Ha hahahaha
This is funny
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by bukatyne(f): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy new year to the family section crew: babymama, nashville, ypp, jenny aka yekini mistress, ileobatojo, efemena, cc, pocketeconomist, bluu, coogar, dayo, bellong, ewuro, damiso et al

This thread is really reminding me of a lot of things i know already. To know easy, to practice it at all times na the koko

Still learning how to take some people as they are grin

@CC: Congrats on your new ride even though I did not see it. Regards to Mr. CC. Thanks for the colour themes you put on coogar et babe's thread; I am using the royalblue and sunshine yellow

@Jenny: biko start compilin all your lessons in a book o! hardcopy preferrably grin Happy new year

@nashville: let the money complete o! I don't need to tell you what you are missing. ask mr. CC

@Others: cheesy smileyo
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
By the way the 3 blouses I bought,nothing fancy just regular work tops
Total cost $125
Baby mama paid $28 total cool cool cool
How did that happen

They were on sale,on the discount rack for budget shoppers like me wey no dey shame grin grin
I had $20 in coupons
Plus a 15% off coupon

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? / Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.