Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,059 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Gone For War - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gone For War (2904 Views)

Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos) / Once You Let Your Girl/Guy Go. She's Gone For Good! / Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gone For War by HCH3COO: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@KarmaMod
Was that the romantic line HCH copied online and sent to your email? I got one too shocked
grin olodo.
Re: Gone For War by KarmaMod(f): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2008
eldee:

Nah . . . when you've been hit, you don't think with the rational part of your brain
When you see your fellow compatriots jumping from 20 floors up, you believe anything anyone says

Kinda like terrorists?
Re: Gone For War by eldee(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

Kinda like terrorists?
Nah . . . those ones are different
Americans don't go there to kill anyone they see
If they see Osama today, the boys will be disillusioned and back in NY before you know it
Re: Gone For War by KarmaMod(f): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2008
eldee:

Americans don't go there to kill innocent enyone they see

wanna bet?
Re: Gone For War by dreeldee: 1:36am On Jul 29, 2008
if y'all are so against your hubbies joining the military and going to war then who's going to defend you when the enemies come waging war against you
Re: Gone For War by motunrayo4(f): 1:37am On Jul 29, 2008
Maybe men like you. . . tongue
Re: Gone For War by dreeldee: 1:43am On Jul 29, 2008
shocked shocked have you forgotten i'm somebody's husband too?? and what if were my wife then?
Re: Gone For War by HCH3COO: 1:44am On Jul 29, 2008
grin cheesy
Re: Gone For War by dreeldee: 1:45am On Jul 29, 2008
lmao!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin modified!!
Re: Gone For War by motunrayo4(f): 1:47am On Jul 29, 2008
Then I wouldnt let you go. . . . . but you not tongue
Re: Gone For War by onyinye2(f): 1:47am On Jul 29, 2008
dreeldee:

if y'all are so against your hubbies joining the military and going to war then who's going to defend you when the enemies come waging war against you
There are other willing men ready to go to war. But MY husband NEEDS to stay here with his wife and family.
Re: Gone For War by dreeldee: 1:52am On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

There are other willing men ready to go to war. But MY husband NEEDS to stay here with his wife and family.

these other willing men are married to women just like you so i wonder who's gonna go to war if every woman won't allow her hubby to go fight for his country, just wondering undecided

motun_rayo:

Then I wouldnt let you go. . . . . but you not tongue

hahaha see you, so egocentric, so you think our own wives don't need us too huh undecided
Re: Gone For War by motunrayo4(f): 1:55am On Jul 29, 2008
I didnt say your wives dont need you. . . .Im just saying I wouldnt allow my huband to fight in any war
Re: Gone For War by HCH3COO: 1:57am On Jul 29, 2008
motun_rayo:

I didnt say your wives don't need you. . . .I'm just saying I wouldnt allow my huband to fight in any war
omo o selfish gan sha. ah ahn shocked
Re: Gone For War by onyinye2(f): 1:58am On Jul 29, 2008
dreeldee:

these other willing men are married to women just like you so i wonder who's going to go to war if every woman won't allow her hubby to go fight for his country, just wondering
I understand what you are saying but i just couldn't imagine my husband leaving me to go fight some war that will probably end with some treaty. I just wouldn't be able to sleep, eat, or anything. All my attention will be focused on when he is coming home, if he is coming home. I mean what would i tell my kids when they ask about him? That daddy is okay, when i know deep down that might not be true.
Re: Gone For War by dreeldee: 1:58am On Jul 29, 2008
motun_rayo:

I didnt say your wives don't need you. . . .I'm just saying I wouldnt allow my huband to fight in any war

wife abeg i'm not polygamous, **hope mrs dreeldee didnt see that**. i'm just wondering why so many women think like that and if only you were my wife, i'll definitely join the marine grin grin
Re: Gone For War by HCH3COO: 2:00am On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

I understand what you are saying but i just couldn't imagine my husband leaving me to go fight some war that will probably end with some treaty. I just wouldn't be able to sleep, eat, or anything. All my attention will be focused on when he is coming home, if he is coming home. I mean what would i tell my kids when they ask about him? That daddy is okay, when i know deep down that might not be true.
Tell them daddy's playing superman. The little ones love superheroes, especially if their dad is the superhero.

But i believe your question has already been addressed a few posts back
Re: Gone For War by onyinye2(f): 2:03am On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

Tell them daddy's playing superman. The little ones love superheroes, especially if their dad is the superhero.

But i believe your question has already been addressed a few posts back
Yeah i was just making a point. All i know if my man dared try and go join army, i will see it as him choosing his country over his own family.
Re: Gone For War by dreeldee: 2:03am On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

**sighs** with this said, i think the ones who have allowed their hubby go to war should be treated specially even as hero themselves for taking the courage and allowing their hubby go on the dangerous adventure
Re: Gone For War by motunrayo4(f): 2:06am On Jul 29, 2008
dreeldee:

**sighs** with this said, i think the ones who have allowed their hubby go to war should be treated specially even as hero themselves for taking the courage and allowing their hubby go on the dangerous adventure
I agree. . . . too bad Im not one of those women
Re: Gone For War by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2008
dreeldee:

i agree sha, they must be brave to do such a thing, as for me? no way embarassed
Re: Gone For War by Gamine(f): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2008
?

Gone to which War??

God forbid ooh shocked

Pesin dey die for Grand

when the real war dey happun for inside office
Re: Gone For War by scantee(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2008
@topic

if i am a woman and my husband want to go for war, hmm i will not stop him, because that is what he has signed before joining the army.

i will only ask him to tell me how many people that is owing him, and all the documents concerning his wealth, so that immediately he left for the war i will go and do change of ownership of properties.

but if he is the one owing them i will stop him from going to the war. because i cant pay all the debts.

finaly i will kiss him and pray for him. hmmmm rest in peace my dear.
waiting for the date for burial ceremony.

Adui!! Adui!! RIP
Re: Gone For War by MissyB1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
Lmao
Re: Gone For War by dreeldee: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
scantee:

@topic

[b]if i am a woman [/b]and my husband want to go for war, hmm i will not stop him, because that is what he has signed before joining the army.

i will only ask him to tell me how many people that is owing him, and all the documents concerning his wealth, so that immediately he left for the war i will go and do change of ownership of properties.

but if he is the one owing them i will stop him from going to the war. because i can't pay all the debts.

finaly i will kiss him and pray for him. hmmmm rest in peace my dear.
waiting for the date for burial ceremony.

Adui!! Adui!! RIP

lmao!! that's why God made you a man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gone For War by scantee(m): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2008
@dreedee

yee i am proud been a man

@m.b

lo hmm
Re: Gone For War by helium44(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2008
@ Poster,
Such a nice thread.Can everyone go over all d post so far.Its a clear verification of how unpatriotic an average nigerian is.i can imagine US citizens respondin to this.What do you now say of the terrorists giving their lives for what they believe in.i think its more honourable to die for ones country than die ordinarily,afterall we all die someday.i greatly admire true soldiers when i found one and often wish i have the gut to be one and stand up for my country someday.
Re: Gone For War by dreeldee: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2008
helium44:

@ Poster,
Such a nice thread.Can everyone go over all d post so far.Its a clear v[b]erification of how unpatriotic an average nigerian[/b] is.i can imagine US citizens respondin to this.What do you now say of the terrorists giving their lives for what they believe in.i think its more honourable to die for ones country than die ordinarily,afterall we all die someday.i greatly admire true soldiers when i found one and often wish i have the gut to be one and stand up for my country someday.

Exactly, and at the call of patriotism, they are the first to scream "Naija for life, Naija till I die, on top Naija i'll die etc. and here they're confessing their true self. The irony of it is that , they ain't even the one to be going here and they're shrieking a big NO, what if they were the men undecided not forgetting the fact that we've got female soldiers too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. / How To Quit A Relationship / Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.