Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,370 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Gone For War - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gone For War (2905 Views)

Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos) / Once You Let Your Girl/Guy Go. She's Gone For Good! / Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gone For War by HCH3COO: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2008
davidylan:

Lets be 100% honest, what "sacrifice"? Is it really on our behalf?
In 100 years Saddam posed no threat to the US. If needed, a few guided nuclear missiles would have permanently removed the Iranian and Iraqi threat successfully without any loss of lives.

I don't buy that "sacrifice" nonsense. If cheney and Bush want to fight an ego war then please they shld not pretend its on my behalf. America was still free in 1989 at the height of Saddam's powers.

Well that's an argument on Fighting for your country vs. Fighting for the government.  The soldiers don't really have too much of a choice in what war is fought after their enlistment, I believe.  I know people whose families felt the wrath of Osama Bin Laden on 9/11, I think they are justified going out there looking for ways to find him and put him where he belongs.  If they choose to sacrifice their lives to protect others, preventing it from happening again, I respect their decision.This is completely independent of the war on iraq, which I don't support either. But I support the troops - they are there for a good cause. Government has a different agenda.
Re: Gone For War by HCH3COO: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

There are very few(if any) countries in the world with a mandatory armed forces service. Nigeria isnt even by force.
Most are voluntary. IF you have such a view about the Service members, don't marry one in it or that will join.
But seeing someone laying is life for your freedom as idiotic is beyond me. cry cry cry I weep for how some people reason.

Dude, I weep with you.
Re: Gone For War by doyin13(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2008
Mehn. . .nothing more noble than putting your life on the line for your country.

cool cool cool
Re: Gone For War by KarmaMod(f): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
eldee:

It depends on how you're brought up
The way you grow up forms your mindset, your values and stuffs like that
Some are ready to die for their family, some for religion, some for just bravery

What might be driving him might be different from that of the next soldier
What if his mum died in 9/11?

and also that's what I meant that I would only get involved with someone who has the same mindset as moi on such issues thus stuff like this will be avoided. After all I am merely giving my own point of view on the matter

Other people will obviously have different opinions.
Re: Gone For War by KarmaMod(f): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
The same pretentious dorks crying would be the first ones to run from battle

Go put your lives down asap so we don't have to hear your bitching.
Re: Gone For War by onyinye2(f): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
doyin13:

Mehnnothing more noble than putting your life on the line for your country.
HCH3COO:

Dude, I weep with you.
If you find it so noble, why don't you answer this,

onyinye2:

I appreciate these people alot. But it is just that how do you expect me to hold it down at home while you are out fighting some war? how do you expect me to sleep at night when all im thinking about is that i might wake up to be surprised with news that my husband was killed by a suicidal bomber? How do you expect me to let go of him when he is about to deport into a foreign country?How do you expect me to tell the kids that daddy will come home safe and sound when i know there is a possibility he might not??
Re: Gone For War by KarmaMod(f): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2008
Why will they answer when they too busy weeping like tarts with PMS
Re: Gone For War by LASIEFAIRE(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

The same pretentious dorks crying would be the first ones to run from battle

Go put your lives down asap so we don't have to hear your bitching.
haha. atleast we still appreciate the efforts of our service members to give us freedom. We dont see them as idiotic.
Re: Gone For War by KarmaMod(f): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

haha. atleast we still appreciate the efforts of our service members to give us freedom. We don't see them as idiotic.

Doesnt make you any better. Point is you're a weeping coward.

Join them and maybe we'll take you seriously.
Re: Gone For War by HCH3COO: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
Lol! You know y'all women like army boys.

karma, you're just bitter. he's making more sense than you, in my opinion. no need for the name calling.
Re: Gone For War by Hannibal: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2008
onyinye2:

If you find it so noble, why don't you answer this,

Everything u said can still happen on the streets.

Robbers kill people on a daily basis in Lagos. . .
Auto accident, Plane Crash, Heart Attacks, HIV, Katrina, Plague, whatever-----whatever.
Death can meet anyone anywhere. . . . . It doesn't have to be in the battle.
Re: Gone For War by onyinye2(f): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

Doesnt make you any better. Point is you're a weeping coward.

Join them and maybe we'll take you seriously.
Karma, dont mind him. He will talk the talk, but when it is time to march, he will go hide behind.
Re: Gone For War by LASIEFAIRE(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2008
The answer is simple. . . Talk it over with your husband before you get married. No joining the service, No dying for your country. If he cant do that then dont marry him. That way, you wont have to explain to any kid, you will sleep well at night. Like I said, armed forces is voluntary not by force.
Re: Gone For War by doyin13(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2008
well. . . .I served with Distinction with Her Royal British forces in Deepcut  cool cool cool

Royal Signals
Re: Gone For War by HCH3COO: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2008
onyin, laisez and hannibal have answered your question. lol  kiss
Re: Gone For War by eldee(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

I see what you mean and I agree

as for 9/11. Lol wetin concern Hussein with that? :p

In every incident, the blame must be pushed to sumone
When the student went arround shooting the US, and commited suicide, they had to blame his parents

That's the same with 9/11, the Arabs just had to suffer for the angst of the families
The John Smith that goes to war has been told that Hussein caused it, it's not his fault
Re: Gone For War by KarmaMod(f): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2008
onyinye2:

Karma, don't mind him. He will talk the talk, but when it is time to march, he will go hide behind.

who's minding him in the first place

Dont know who taught him that wack version of trying to get my attention. It's getting boring now to be honest.
Re: Gone For War by LASIEFAIRE(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2008
I cant do it ok, but I appreciate those who do. I dont see them as idiotic.
Re: Gone For War by onyinye2(f): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

I can't do it ok, but I appreciate those who do. I don't see them as idiotic.
I don't believe that anyone is calling them idiotic.
Re: Gone For War by LASIEFAIRE(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

who's minding him in the first place

Dont know who taught him that wack version of trying to get my attention. It's getting boring now to be honest.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
like you are that important.  e-gate, e-einstien. Just maybe when you start making sense someone will try to get your attention
Re: Gone For War by KarmaMod(f): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2008
eldee:

In every incident, the blame must be pushed to sumone
When the student went arround shooting the US, and commited suicide, they had to blame his parents

That's the same with 9/11, the Arabs just had to suffer for the angst of the families
The John Smith that goes to war has been told that Hussein caused it, it's not his fault

That makes it right? as for being told that Hussesin did it. The whole world knows he didnt, how come John Smith is stupid enough to believe that crap

See this is why I said it's better to leave such shit to the rednecks. You don't even need to lie to them before they are ready to join a fight/war . Just say where and they'll be there grin
Re: Gone For War by LASIEFAIRE(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2008
onyinye2:

I don't believe that anyone is calling them idiotic.
go back to the first page and read her comments.
Re: Gone For War by KarmaMod(f): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

go back to the first page and read her comments.

Are you sure (f) shouldnt be near your name?
Re: Gone For War by onyinye2(f): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

OUCH!!!
Re: Gone For War by LASIEFAIRE(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
onyinye2:

OUCH!!!
KarmaMod:

Whatever makes you feel better. . . posting weak lines isnt helping your issue either
Re: Gone For War by HCH3COO: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2008
Laisi, you must understand that you're arguing with a woman here.  Just forget about it, you have made your point.  Everything else you say will be used to forge an emotional attack against you.
Re: Gone For War by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2008
So na lil ikebe (Ibkaye) wey dey cause this big wahala?

and here I thought it was Funmilayo.
Re: Gone For War by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

So na little ikebe (Ibkaye) wey dey cause this big wahala?

and here I thought it was Funmilayo.

roflmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Gone For War by LASIEFAIRE(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
I hear you acid.
Re: Gone For War by KarmaMod(f): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
Did you ever know that you're my herooooooo

You are the wind beneath my wings

hehehehehhehe grin
Re: Gone For War by eldee(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

That makes it right? as for being told that Hussesin did it. The whole world knows he didnt, how come John Smith is stupid enough to believe that crap

See this is why I said it's better to leave such shit to the rednecks. You don't even need to lie to them before they are ready to join a fight/war . Just say where and they'll be there grin
Nah . . . when you've been hit, you don't think with the rational part of your brain
When you see your fellow compatriots jumping from 20 floors up, you believe anything anyone says

They needed sumone to blame, the CIA told them 'IRAQ'
C'est finis
Re: Gone For War by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2008
@KarmaMod
Was that the romantic line HCH copied online and sent to your email? I got one too shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . / How Will You Answer This Question. / Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.