Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Did I Beg You To Marry Me? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Beg You To Marry Me? (9661 Views)

8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only] / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
jhidey08: u'll realize hw many when ur husband brings a woman who knws her responsibilities as a 2nd wife. None av died bt hundreds of relationships av, change ur ways woman!
so none of them died, wat makes it so sinful?
I have known my responsibility since i was 12 and my father (who has been married to my mother 30yrs without bringing another woman into the house as a 2nd wife simply because he had to cook or clean when my mother wasnt around or when she was not feeling well.) made me realise a grown men who knows his responsibility will not increase his financial burdens by introducing another woman simply because he doesnt want to cook once in a while.
Im sorry i would rather be alone and happy before some other's man's seed tries to run some games on me. I refuse to live in dysfunction like some of you. I was raised by a man who values his wife and doesn't see her as some object he can command and subject to ridiculous norms and rules.
He didnt die from doing any of the "wifely duties" he did in the past. One can only understand what i said if one was raised by a real man grin if you havent been raised by a man who knows how to show how to love a woman, i dont think u have to crucify me for his inability to do so.

Its sad some women are willing to be used like donkeys simply because they want to keep a title that only lasts until, "death do us apart"

I was raised in a home where there is no man's or woman's job, if your 2hands can handle it, your 2 hands can do it
Be it preparing a meal or changing a flat tyre
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by IdJack(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
[quote author=Kween1]Nl's pls roaster btween hubby nd wife indicating who to prepare food is it bad? at least am working you are working and if you get home b4 me you cook vice versa. [/quote

O boi..na wife ooo..We should not allow women to use us....but once in a while, the man need to enter kitcken.
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by jhidey08(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets: so none of them died, wat makes it so sinful?
I have known my responsibility since i was 12 and my father (who has been married to my mother 30yrs without bringing another woman into the house as a 2nd wife simply because he had to cook or clean when my mother wasnt around or when she was not feeling well.) made me realise a grown men who knows his responsibility will not increase his financial burdens by introducing another woman simply because he doesnt want to cook once in a while.
Im sorry i would rather be alone and happy before some other's man's seed tries to run some games on me. I refuse to live in dysfunction like some of you. I was raised by a man who values his wife and doesn't see her as some object he can command and subject to ridiculous norms and rules.
He didnt die from doing any of the "wifely duties" he did in the past. One can only understand what i said if one was raised by a real man grin if you havent been raised by a man who knows how to show how to love a woman, i dont think u have to crucify me for his inability to do so.

I was raised in a home where there is no man's or woman's job, if your 2hands can handle it, your 2 hands can do it
Be it preparing a meal or changing a flat tyre
nw I undrstnd ur problem. God'll provide u an husband dat cooks 4 u, an husband dat hlp u wash ur undies cos u're tired, an husband who sweeps and clean d house when u've nt woken up. Lemme hear u shout a big AMEN 2 all diz prayers. U're nt ripe enough 4 marriage, u stl need lyk 5yrs of training 4rm ur mum on hw 2 behave in ur husband's auz.
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
jhidey08: nw I undrstnd ur problem. God'll provide u an husband dat cooks 4 u, an husband dat hlp u wash ur undies cos u're tired, an husband who sweeps and clean d house when u've nt woken up. Lemme hear u shout a big AMEN 2 all diz prayers. U're nt ripe enough 4 marriage, u stl need lyk 5yrs of training 4rm ur mum on hw 2 behave in ur husband's auz.
maybe God keep away men like you who lack comprehension of what i just said above from my children and their descendants in Jesus Name grin
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by jhidey08(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets: maybe God keep away men like you who lack comprehension of what i just said above from my children and their descendants in Jesus Name grin
see u! U can't even say Amen 2 all wot u've been arguing on since, smh 4u o.
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Rummenigge(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
This should be in the Joke section
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
jhidey08: see u! U can't even say Amen 2 all wot u've been arguing on since, smh 4u o.

if u can show me where i said i want a man who washes my under garments and clean show me so i can say amen to it undecided this is why i said u lack comprehension, i simply said a reasonable man would not see anything wrong with doing what is considered to be a wife's duty if he has the ability and time to do so and i used the the man closest to me as an example. My father never made my mum work like a donkey just to be rewarded with loyalty and to be showered with gifts, thats the mentally of a flimsy and wicked person.

Ask yourself if the bible (if you are christian)says you are to be treated like a delicate vessel why would you allow another men get away with his unreasonable way of thinking simply because a pennissss was placed in between his legs?

A lazy man will use the excuse that you are a woman and you have to do it all, because he wants to get away with doing just half his duty as a man.

None could give a valid reason why a man shouldn't divide house chores with their wives apart from its our tradition to do so! If that same
tradition doesn't oppress women why have many of them turned to fighting for equal rights?

If you would rather do everything just to keep "african traditions" and maintain a title you will lose the moment you die, thats your choice, no need to impose it on those who believe they are worth far much more than that. Point being a man who knows your worth would value you and help you whenever its obvious that you will need the assistance

1 Like

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by jhidey08(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets:
if u can show me where i said i want a man who washes my under garments and clean show me so i can say amen to it undecided this is why i said u lack comprehension, i simply said a reasonable man would not see anything wrong with doing what is considered to be a wife's duty if he has the ability and time to do so and i used the the man closest to me as an example. My father never made my mum work like a donkey just to be rewarded with loyalty and to be showered with gifts, thats the mentally of a flimsy and wicked person.

Ask yourself if the bible (if you are christian)says you are to be treated like a delicate vessel why would you allow another men get away with his unreasonable way of thinking simply because a pennissss was placed in between his legs?

A lazy man will use the excuse that you are a woman and you have to do it all, because he wants to get away with doing just half his duty as a man.

None could give a valid reason why a man shouldn't divide house chores with their wives apart from its our tradition to do so! If that same
tradition doesn't oppress women why have many of them turned to fighting for equal rights?

If you would rather do everything just to keep "african traditions" and maintain a title you will lose the moment you die, thats your choice, no need to impose it on those who believe they are worth far much more than that. Point being a man who knows your worth would value you and help you whenever its obvious that you will need the assistance

u're as confused as a tailor's legs, who lacks comprehension btw both of us nw? U lack d ability 2 maximize ur thinking capability, if ur teacher tells u dat 4>2, u shld use ur brain 2 knw dat 2<4 in d reverse, must I spell everything out 4u?? And u said u're in a law skul, hw r u coping sef?
Mondisweets:

u're as confused as a tailor's legs, who lacks comprehension btw both of us nw? U lack d ability 2 maximize ur thinking capability, if ur teacher tells u dat 4>2, u shld use ur brain 2 knw dat 2<4 in d reverse, must I spell everything out 4u?? And u said u're in a law skul, hw r u coping sef?
Mondisweets:

2 Likes

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
jhidey08: u're as confused as a tailor's legs, who lacks comprehension btw both of us nw? U lack d ability 2 maximize ur thinking capability, if ur teacher tells u dat 4>2, u shld use ur brain 2 knw dat 2<4 in d reverse, must I spell everything out 4u?? And u said u're in a law skul, hw r u coping sef?
I'm pretty sure if I made it to final year I could differentiate between what's greater between 2 and 4.
And yes if given to choose between a man like you and dying unmarried with 15 cats in my house I would choose the latter. My happiness is far too precious than pretending to be happily married to someone who reasons like you smiley

1 Like

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by jhidey08(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets: I'm pretty sure if I made it to final year I could differentiate between what's greater between 2 and 4.
And yes if given to choose between a man like you and dying unmarried with 15 cats in my house I would choose the latter. My happiness is far too precious than a pretending to be happily married to someone who reasons like you smiley
I laf in Japanese, and dat's y u'll remain unmarried till u die unless u change ur way of thinking. I won't pray 2 God nt 2 gimme sum1 lyk u as a wyf, cos I knw I can handle sumbody lyk u. U've deviated totally 4rm d topic of dis thread, d lady in question mandatorilly prepared a cooking roaster btw herself and her husband. aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u going 2 mandate household chores on ur husband too? If no, den 4get abt dis Op. I'm disappointed in u cos u said u're in a law skul and couldn't decipher btw "mandatory" and "voluntary".
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
jhidey08: I laf in Japanese, and dat's y u'll remain unmarried till u die unless u change ur way of thinking. I won't pray 2 God nt 2 gimme sum1 lyk u as a wyf, cos I knw I can handle sumbody lyk u. U've deviated totally 4rm d topic of dis thread, d lady in question mandatorilly prepared a cooking roaster btw herself and her husband. Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u going 2 mandate household chores on ur husband too? If no, den 4get abt dis Op. I'm disappointed in u cos u said u're in a law skul and couldn't decipher btw "mandatory" and "voluntary".
you don't even need grade 3 English to understand the fact tht she asked if creating the roaster is bad, never did I read anything about her stating that she had already made the roaster, neither did she point out it was an obligation. undecided now the real question here is how did u make it beyond grade 3 English classes?

Kween1: Nl's pls roaster btween hubby nd wife indicating who to prepare food is it bad? at least am working you are working and if you get home b4 me you cook vice versa.
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by niceeric(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
jhidey...you are still on this girl's matter??make no mistake to think This is her actual self bro...that is her e-self just forming something she isn't real life...trust me
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by jhidey08(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets: you don't even need grade 3 English to understand the fact tht she asked if creating the roaster is bad, never did I read anything about her stating that she had already made the roaster, neither did she point out it was an obligation. undecided now the real question here is how did u make it beyond grade 3 English classes?

hahahahahaha! Dis is wot we call #lobatan. She asked if creating a roaster doesn't mean she has nt created it, neither does it mean she has. Both of us aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ wrong nw cos she didn't indicate whether she is abt to, or she already has in her post. Who knws whether she did and her husband remanded her 4 doin so or she is luking 4 advice. Bt I think I'm right cos of her topic "did I beg u to marry me" which might mean she has already done it and she doesn't giv a damn abt d guy. Nw who shld b asking who d question u asked? Don't take everybody 2b a shallow thinking person lyk u dear. Use ur head!
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by jhidey08(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
niceeric: jhidey...you are still on this girl's matter??make no mistake to think This is her actual self bro...that is her e-self just forming something she isn't real life...trust me
I jst dey use her catch fun nifa. Don't mind me
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
jhidey08: hahahahahaha! Dis is wot we call #lobatan. She asked if creating a roaster doesn't mean she has nt created it, neither does it mean she has. Both of us Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ wrong nw cos she didn't indicate whether she is abt to, or she already has in her post. Who knws whether she did and her husband remanded her 4 doin so or she is luking 4 advice. Bt I think I'm right cos of her topic "did I beg u to marry me" which might mean she has already done it and she doesn't giv a damn abt d guy. Nw who shld b asking who d question u asked? Don't take everybody 2b a shallow thinking person lyk u dear. Use ur head!
I use my head all the time not to create any inferences like you did... You on the other hand just bark as u deem fit like a dog with rabies I said she didn't point out that it was on obligation i.e mandatory. She simply used the fact that they both work as a reason why she would even consider having the roaster
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by niceeric(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
jhidey08: I jst dey use her catch fun nifa. Don't mind me
loool....I can understand that
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by GoodFaith: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets: so head of the wife means u both go to work come back just as tired as the other. The man sits and watches tv whilst the woman does everything even though she is tired. This is the mentality of a selfish man! Everyone knws a great leader is not the one who makes demands whilst sitting on his asss! A great leader is one who helps the team to achieve wat needs to be achieved! Don't tell me rubbish here! If u want to the the lazy assshole who expects the woman to do chores because whatever is in between ur legs has stopped u from picking up the pot to cook then u might as well be the only one busitng his asssss off at work while she stays at home and do all the stuff u consider too special to be doing!

Your mentality of equality will not help you
White husband and wife-- 80% of the home the wife does the cooking
Men need to help
Come to my house- I don't care if you are a doctor
Please don't not cook, I will Fucking put your dumb ass out
I am an African man with a balance view of western and African culture
You need to cut your BS and ignorant
You heading to dying unmarried with your 15 cats in your house
You can add a dog that can lick it too
Buy a man that will work out well
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by jhidey08(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets: I use my head all the time not to create any inferences like you did... You on the other hand just bark as u deem fit like a dog with rabies I said she didn't point out that it was on obligation i.e mandatory. She simply used the fact that they both work as a reason why she would even consider having the roaster
u don't need 2 compare pple with animals b4 u pass a message across, earlier u preferred 2b with 15cats dan 2b wit me, nw I'm barking lyk a dog. I dunno hw it makes sense 2 say sum1 is barking in his writing. I wasn't brought up 2 compare pple with animals, if u were, dat's gud 4 u. Bt it doesn't change d fact dat u don't understand dat a drum has 2 openings and two endings, meaning u don't view things 4rm diff angles, u stick 2 one mumu-ish angle. Barrister abi lawyer in d making indeed!
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by jhidey08(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets: I use my head all the time not to create any inferences like you did... You on the other hand just bark as u deem fit like a dog with rabies I said she didn't point out that it was on obligation i.e mandatory. She simply used the fact that they both work as a reason why she would even consider having the roaster
u don't need 2 compare pple with animals b4 u pass a message across, earlier u preferred 2b with 15cats dan 2b wit me, nw I'm barking lyk a dog. I dunno hw it makes sense 2 say sum1 is barking in his writing. I wasn't brought up 2 compare pple with animals, if u were, dat's gud 4 u. Bt it doesn't change d fact dat u don't understand dat a drum has 2 openings and two endings, meaning u don't view things 4rm diff angles, u stick 2 one mumu-ish angle. Barrister abi lawyer in d making indeed!
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by jhidey08(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
niceeric:
loool....I can understand that
dat kind tin wink
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
jhidey08: u don't need 2 compare pple with animals b4 u pass a message across, earlier u preferred 2b with 15cats dan 2b wit me, nw I'm barking lyk a dog. I dunno hw it makes sense 2 say sum1 is barking in his writing. I wasn't brought up 2 compare pple with animals, if u were, dat's gud 4 u. Bt it doesn't change d fact dat u don't understand dat a drum has 2 openings and two endings, meaning u don't view things 4rm diff angles, u stick 2 one mumu-ish angle. Barrister abi lawyer in d making indeed!
if I'm so inconsiderate and I don't view things from a different angle. Why would u the " sensible people" act like its an abomination for a woman to assist his wife when he can i.e. prepare supper? Are they both not contributing to the money that will buy that food? Will they both not eat it?
What u are telling me is a person who "views from different" angles would rather sit around until his wife gets home to cook simply because he was told that the African tradition says its her role?
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by GoodFaith: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets: my father at 59 still goes to the kitchen to wash his own hands and when he is done he normally rinses his plate. He is feels hungry after coming back from work he take whatever he finds in the fridge microwaves it himself then he eats or he make his own cup of tea and a sandwich then he waits for supper. undecided when the gardener goes for his 2weeks leave during the festive season my sisters and i mower the lawn and water the flowers, we have never neglected it because we left it was a "man's job" i remember beginning of this year my mum and i were admitted in hospital for a week when we got back home my dad cleaned their bedroom until my mum was fit to continue with her "duties". Even my dad came up with the rule that my brother will do his own laundry unless he paid the house help to do it for him.
To answer you, yes i was raised by a man who is not shallow-minded, he gets things done when they have to be done
Great Man
All men most do the above
NO good man expect her sick wife to cook and clean

1 Like

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by shizzle11(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets:
did u care to read that part? undecided
Only a stupid man would divorce a woman because he doesn't want to stand in the kitchen for less than 1hour! Thats what i call being idiotic! Did u not cook for to urself when u become a bachelor?
Who do u know died from cooking because his wife had to work overtime to help him pays bills and buy food?
So u would rather starve until she comes back to cook because u call yourself a man? undecided
Some people only grow physically but i tell u they dont reason any better than a 2year old dyslexic boy

Cut that crap! Engage brain before talking.

Did you see where she talked about created a roster? And what does a roster mean if not to take turns to cook. How can a woman demand that from her husband.

I said it before I can walk into the kitchen to prepare a meal for myself or family if my wife isn't around or too busy with other family responsibilities and we can adjust accordingly, I have no problems with that.

But for her to suggest a roster is insulting to say the least and I'm sure she did that in the most annoying way. Not quite sure she did it in a subtle way to win his understanding.

From the tone of her post and even the topic of thread what does that tell you?. More like she did him a favour by getting married to him. Nonsense.
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by jhidey08(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets: if I'm so inconsiderate and I don't view things from a different angle. Why would u the " sensible people" act like its an abomination for a woman to assist his wife when he can i.e. prepare supper? Are they both not contributing to the money that will buy that food? Will they both not eat it?
What u are telling me is a person who "views from different" angles would rather sit around until his wife gets home to cook simply because he was told that the African tradition says its her role?
at dis juncture, I think I shld stp replying ur posts here, if u av oda things u want me 2 understand u can send a whatsapp msg 2 08143342650. We'll nt stop teaching u sha, it's our responsibility 2 do so.
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by jhidey08(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
GoodFaith:
Great Man
All men most do the above
NO good man expect her sick wife to cook and clean
God Bless u jare. Tell her
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
shizzle11:

Did you see where she talked about created a roster? And what does a roster mean if not to take turns to cook. How can a woman demand that from her husband.

I said it before I can walk into the kitchen to prepare a meal for myself or family if my wife isn't around or too busy with other family responsibilities and we can adjust accordingly, I have no problems with that.

But for her to suggest a roster is insulting to say the least and I'm sure she did that in the most annoying way. Not quite sure she did it in a subtle way to win his understanding.

From the tone of her post and even the topic of thread what does that tell you?. More like she did him a favour by getting married to him. Nonsense.
and the reason for Creating turns to cook will be
Kween1: you get home b4 me you cook vice versa.
dumb dumb!
Isn't working longer hours to make more money a responsibility a woman will have towards her family? undecided
What exactly is insulting about maintaining the household you got together jointly?
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
jhidey08: Tell her
undecided
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by shizzle11(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
lertee:
Madam i don't want to bring religion into this,i bet you don't want to know what sharia says about a woman and man in marriage. A woman does not even work the man does everything to the point of going to buy foodstuff in the market and the wife takes care of the home.
Now in my previous post,see i didn't say a woman should be left to do all house chores couple with her usual office work NO. [size=18]A man may or may not help out with house chores,it is done at his own discretion.
That a woman works same hours as her husband is not enough to draw up a duty roaster in the house for housechores.
Monday: husband cooks n washes toilet
Tuesday: wife cooks n arrange the house
Wednesday: husband baths the kids and cook...and so on....ahan reason am na
[/size].

what more can i say....

Lertee, I love you
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by jhidey08(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
shizzle11:

Thank u 4 expatiating dis tin 4 dis Mondisweets, is lyk she has problems in understanding simple language, and guess wot... She is in law skul! Funny
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
jhidey08: Thank u 4 expatiating dis tin 4 dis Mondisweets, is lyk she has problems in understanding simple language, and guess wot... She is in law skul! Funny
why is is really eating you up that I'm in law school undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenya Lady Shocks Her Followers As She Livestreamed Herself Having Sex With Man / Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) / Women Rank Men Of Different Races From Least Attractive To Most Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.