Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,392 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative (47576 Views)

Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari / Muazu Says Letter Giving EFCC Order To Go After Tinubu, Atiku, nd others is fake / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by teejan: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Jonathan digging his Political grave, he is no longer Popular,he cannot win in a fair contest, he has lost appeal, lost the SW, and the North and even in his South South brewed bad blood in Rivers State.He is a huge failure.Abati is just arrogant and mentally short circuited, At his age he chooses to spew out dust just like Okupe comparing Retardeen to Mandela.A government of clowns!

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Arosa(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
A word is enough for the wise. I think GEJ should resign. angry

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Jonathan has been the most inept, reckless, useless, unpatriotic and corrupt president Nigeria has ever had.

23 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Lucasbalo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan is taking Nigeria to the pit of hell. This is the most inept of all the worthless leaders Nigeria ever had. It's a monumental disgrace for a guy like this to run a country of Nigeria's magnitude. His supporters are wallowing in abject poverty and they are still singing his praises. ( suffering and smiling ). Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better.

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Tolexander: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
So swift to hear and react to any criticism but slow to deliver the dividends of democracy!

Instead of the President to tackle the issue in the letter, he is deciding on tackling the tissue that sent the letter.

The content is what we need you to react to, not the container!

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
ceo4eva:
Then why hasn't GEJ or any of his aides put up a strong defence? These three men have laid their facts and it's clear to everyone. Is this rubbish statement from Abati good enough to exonerate GEJ? WAKE UP BRO! There is Endemic Corruption in the land.

What facts did they lay?

1.) Sanusi has been replied by NNPC. He was taken to the cleaners and made to look like an ignorant fool. http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201312110806.html/?maneref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2F

.) The best response for Tambuwal's rant was put forward by Taharqa, a Nairalander here; taharqa:" What NONSENSE is Tambuwal saying? He mentioned 4 cases to 'prove' his point: Subsidy case, Pension Thieves, NSE Probe and Oduah's case. The Subsidy suspects are been prosecuted in court as we speak (after d same HOR messed up their own Probe panel); the Pension Thieves are also been prosecuted in court; the NSE President case was simply a case of PERSECUTION by members of d HOR who were angry Mrs exposed one of them of attempting to demand bribes from her (Hembe, d member of HOR in question, is presently been prosecuted in court), no case of corruption either from a PriceWatersCorpers or even d HOR probe report itself ever established any corruption case against her; while, d Oduah case report is not yet out. How then is d President 'condoling Corruption'??..... "

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by teejan: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
We really need to cross examine this man we have as President, I really doubt if he has a Phd, he is a failure to the academia where he comes from.We need to vote this inept, corrupt and mindless man out of Govt.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fire in the back seat cheesy
The corrupt calling out to the corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
p1

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
p2

p3

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
I bet this historical document would find ts way into the curriculum for political science students in years to come grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
last page

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by oldenglish: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
The letter was not signed, how are we sure it was written by the baboon?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by teejan: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
@Oldenglish your ancestors must be baboons!

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by oldenglish: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
teejan: @Oldenglish your ancestors must be baboons!
how that take concern me? Are u the baboon of Ota zoo?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by ekoileee: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
ceo4eva: Just within a space of 3 days, OBJ, Tambuwal and Sanusi have all indicted the President of Massive Looting and Unabated Corruption.
I still strongly believe that this
Jonathan's Administration
Cultivates, Breeds, Grows, Nurtures, Fertilizes, Harvests, Packages, and Distributes CORRUPTION.
Click 'LIKE' if U Agree.

It's called gathering storm and very soon, perfect storm...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
oldenglish: The letter was not signed, how are we sure it was written by the baboon?

You are blind...that is the only way to excuse your rants

Nice one eGuerilla...

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by teejan: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
@oldenglish now I know that you are a product of same sex marriage, son of a chimp!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by oldenglish: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
teejan: @oldenglish now I know that you are a product of same sex marriage, son of a chimp!
yes I am. Are you the baboon of Ota zoo? You no wan answer.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by teejan: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
@oldenglish you are one of those morons sent to nairaland, I guess you lack education, the letter is duly signed!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by dinachi(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
@ OP Obasanjo is a lion that dosen't roar all the time. When he roars all other lesser animals best be concerned. Every government that Obasanjo has ever confronted openly always ends ignobly. Check the stats from Babangida and Abacha. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END! Yes I said it.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by teejan: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
@oldenglish na ur fada go answer that one now.eediot!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by oldenglish: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
teejan: @oldenglish na ur fada go answer that one now.eediot!
ok I go ask am when I reach house weda teejan na d baboon of Ota zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by oldenglish: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
dinachi: @ OP Obasanjo is a lion that dosen't roar all the time. When he roars all other lesser animals best be concerned. Every government that Obasanjo has ever confronted openly always ends ignobly. Check the stats from Babangida and Abacha. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END! Yes I said it.
obj confronted IBB and Abacha? From prison or from his cage in Ota zoo?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by teejan: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
@oldenglish thank God say you confirm say ur Papa bii old Gorilla, arugbo inoki!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by oldenglish: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
teejan: @oldenglish thank God say you confirm say ur Papa bii old Gorilla, arugbo inoki!
no wahala. U get any other thing to say?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are blind...that is the only way to excuse your rants

Nice one eGuerilla...

Thanks my man.

As this kind of correspondence generally only gets released under the official secrets act, I sense we are fast approaching the point of no return.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by teejan: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
@Oldenglish go sleep, abegi
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Thanks my man.

As this kind of correspondence generally only gets released under the official secrets act, I sense we are fast approaching the point of no return.

I just love the Internet!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Olaolufred(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sunny_bobo:
If you had brain even as small as a mustard seed, you would know that the coordinated attack by the three of thrm means the attacks are planned and coordinated.

DON'T YOU ALSO THINK ALL THEY ACCUSED HIM OF ARE LIES?

SYCOPHANTS.
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
teejan: @Oldenglish go sleep, abegi

Ignore the troll...you will only help him to derail the thread further.....nobody in his tribe can confront frontally a sitting President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures / My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.