Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative (47554 Views)

Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari / Muazu Says Letter Giving EFCC Order To Go After Tinubu, Atiku, nd others is fake / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by ibnakogun: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2013
In as much as I hate obasanjo, I think he is spot on with this writeup. Thinking why it took Nigerians this long to see the clannishness and clueless we saw since 2011, that made most of us vote against him. I hope people like obj and his I vote gej not PDP apostles have learnt one or two lessons now.
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by nerodenero: 6:25am On Dec 12, 2013
Again,when the chips are down,nothing will be heard about these numerous allegations.I think we aint serious in this country.For us to be taken seriously among the committee of nation,a life-imprisonment or death penalty should be put in place for anyone found wanting or looting the treasury.By that way,we would have made a statement but all this shouting wont take us anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by laykhorn(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2013
The best way GEJ can reply this is to fulfill his promises, fight corruption in his administration wholesommmely and make a lot of development. Those allegation are apparently true. Just in a space of 3days, Sanusi, Obasanjo and Tambuwal have accused his administration of corruption. And these 3 people are all from his Godforsaken party

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2013
IYA NGBALI: he meant oku igbe

I know
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by eluquenson(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2013
This is a true message from a wrong messenger. The resultant effect of the letter can only be an ill wind, more to come in the mean time undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by ravensckar(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2013
While OBJ may nt be seen as a saint,it is however noteworthy 2point out dt d points raised by OBJ r germane. Is He nt encouragin corruption? Has He bn able 2provide security 2d masses? Wat abt basic infrastructures? Subsidy nko? Education nko? Typical of all drownin persons who wil alwz cling to somtin in a bid 2stay afloat,His internet lapdogs wil soon rush here 2say OBJ is also corrupt. Jst tel me any of GEJ's manifesto dt has bn fulfilled,until den I stand corrected.
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by naija2dabone(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2013
By january 2015, I will take up a voluntary full time job campaigning and promoting the candidature of GEJ and his transformation programme (Note that I did not say transformation agenda). This is because, GEJ administration is a CLEAR DEPARTURE from how Nigeria has been runned over the years. It is indeed a breath of fresh air in terms of performance and results.

It is true that this administration has faced a lot of deliberate action aimed at weakening it resolve through subversion, obstruction, disruption, and destruction of govt plans and programmes but doggedly, GEJ keep matching on shaming cynics.

Nigeria: Forward ever, backward never!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Newcrescent(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2013
ceo4eva: Just within a space of 3 days, OBJ, Tambuwal and Sanusi have all indicted the President of Massive Looting and Unabated Corruption.
I still strongly believe that this
Jonathan's Administration
Cultivates, Breeds, Grows, Nurtures, Fertilizes, Harvests, Packages, and Distributes CORRUPTION.
Click 'LIKE' if U Agree.

There is no two ways about. From all indication, it is a Sham.
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2013
ceo4eva: Just within a space of 3 days, OBJ, Tambuwal and Sanusi have all indicted the President of Massive Looting and Unabated Corruption.
Cultivates, Breeds, Grows, Nurtures, Fertilizes, Harvests, Packages, and Distributes CORRUPTION.
Click 'LIKE' if U Agree.
obj! Go and die!
Gej will neva be intimidate by any one...
Who God has bless no one can curse.......
Gej, dont be carryoff by a voice of only one man in an 100million of people..obj is nobody is baba corruption..
Authority speaks not names...
Obj is calling for divide nigeria..
Hausan on ur own yoruba on ur own nigerdelta on her own...so what else?
Gej jux divide this country and let us part!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by nkpommpko(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2013
Akpangbon: u well so?
hey! The message is the issue, and the sooner nigerians understand that the better
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by fkpboss: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by onemopol: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: As he flies around the world, attending this meeting and that meeting I hope he is doing due dilligence of finding an appropriate home to serve his exile. He can rest assure that a most disgraceful aftermath awaits him if he remains on this soil after 2015. He should go in exile and wait to be pardoned, however long it takes.

ITS A LIE NOBODY CAN TOUCH JONATHAN WHENEVER HE LEAVES OFFICE UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING.

2015 will come and he will win clean and clear. forget all these attempts to drag him down. When he leaves 2019, no baga can do anything to him.

Obasanjo wants every tribe to be tearing the president apart and his kinsmen to keep quiet. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by PrettyClare7(f): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2013
[quote
author=ceo4eva]
Then why hasn't GEJ or any of his aides put up a strong defence? These
three men have laid their facts and it's clear to everyone. Is this
rubbish statement from Abati good enough to exonerate GEJ? WAKE UP BRO!
There is Endemic Corruption in the land.[/quote]

it is true dat GEJ hasnt put up a strong defence bt u forget dat these men are nt evn better than GEJ. they are d same group of ppl under d umbrella of corruption n seeking attention.
more lyk kettle calling pot black

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by curtain: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2013
lols! The gospel truth by, Saint OBJ!............. I thank mr. President for refusing to answer the pot, calling kettle black. It is nigerians that should do the answering . May objs fears overcome him quickly. If justice demands that nigeria should be divided, what has the opinion of bloody men got to do with it? Nigeria cannot be destroyed, it can only be divided and until that is done the blood of the innocent will continue crying and nigeria as one should not expect peace without justice. Objs fear is the national conference which will end up making him irrellevant in the south-west for the rest of his life.
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Azedplus(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2013
haven't read the letter my respect for OBJ increased. as an elder, spoke the truth, called to order and advised the president as an elder,supporter, friend as well as an opponent. It's left to the president to pick and drop issues addressed." abo oro la so fun omoluabi " a word is enough 4 d wise

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by esbjaygmailco(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2013
go and listen to Dagrin "democracy"
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2013
This must be the major topic of december,I pray bro jona responds next week so that we can have something to entertain ourselves
Long live nigeria
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by IleIfe2(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2013
Such attacks are an easy way for GEJ & Pillars to whip up emotions without acknowledging, let alone respond to any of OBJ's arguments.
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Fricain: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2013
SKINGLOW SECRET REVEALED!
Secure 2014! Learn to make beauty Soaps& Polishes 4 glowing skin! Start a booming business! Read More:
http:///social/437/14865
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Uniquexty(f): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2013
All we need do is pray for anybody in position of authority. I wonder what Obasanjo did to curb corruption in his own time. Someone posted earlier that opportunity makes a thief. I love my president.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by pacido: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2013
When we look @ the antecedents of the people crying wolf we may have no other option than to hold onto our pockets and watch our backs diligently. Well known enemies of nigeria like Obj who never listened to anyone's advise while in power and ruled like a despot now writes letters and leaks to the public domain to gain our sympathy. Well am still wondering what they will do next after boko haram.G7 and ASUU exploits seems to have collapsed. Funniest thing is that they are too blinded by their antics to realise that the more they attack GEj's govt the more sympathies they garner for him from the masses.Bc hey we are nt as dumb as they actually take us to be and we see right thru them. I was filled with somuch disgust the day I watched Ameachi telling us that his decision to change party having lost the structure of his former party is bc of rivers people..Or the day lamido said that even if his sons stole money that he is not perfect and so should not be held accountable. Two men who are aspiring to lead this country as presido and vice..Terrible

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Balos(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2013
DID I JUST READ THAT JONATHAN WILL REPLY! LMFAO. JONATHAN IS DULL AND CORRUPT PRESIDENT. THIS MAN CAN BARELY WRITE OR COMPOSE. AM VERY SURE HIS REPLY WILL BE FULL OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. HE REMAINS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Biggoozz: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2013
sincerenigerian: Jonathan has been the most inept, reckless, useless, unpatriotic and corrupt president Nigeria has ever had.
What is happening here?? Thought this guy used to be the most Pro-Jonathan guy here. One good example of how messy politics can be.
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by ihyemi: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2013
ceo4eva:
Sorry, I didn't know. I hereby withdraw my comment. Cheers!

Am very happy with this, this is what i call maturity.
May God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by AdeniyiA(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2013
i am so excited about this, we are getting somewhere. i pray the president too would expose Obasanjo in his response. The unity among our corrupt leaders is not good,so by this revelations we can know what exactly is going on in govt. this is just the beginning and i am loving it!
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by desh(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2013
I fear at d rate dis polity is being raised daily. Am smelling a big rat in uniform. According to d letter, Ex Generals r seated complaining abt Gej....signs of things to come
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by lyvin: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2013
ceo4eva:
Then why hasn't GEJ or any of his aides put up a strong defence? These three men have laid their facts and it's clear to everyone. Is this rubbish statement from Abati good enough to exonerate GEJ? WAKE UP BRO! There is Endemic Corruption in the land.
Abeg which facts was laid. Some pple are just delusional including OBJ whom I think is going nuts. Look at OBJ talking abt corruption advising someone not to go for second term, when he aimed for unconstitutional third term and failed.

Its all abt 2015 he and his cohorts will be disgraced no nigerian is fooled.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by DanWrites(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2013
Jman06: Obasanjo is one person that should shut his mouth when people are talking about fight against corruption. This is because he is corruption personified! He is one of the past dictators that bred and nurtured corruption in nigeria. Somebody who should be in jail for so many atrocities he commited during his regimes is today parading himself as anti corruption.Smh.
Could u b any specific? Give us one point.
Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by 3kay945(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2013
I am not looking at the messenger, he may be devil itself, I don't care, but rather focus on the message. It makes more sense that way.

Many of us know right from the beginning that the President is a ball less man that can never have a hard on, on corruption. coolI am not looking at the messenger, he may be devil itself, I don't care, but rather focus on the message. It makes more sense that way.

Many of us know right from the beginning that the President is a ball less man that can never have a hard on, on corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by millionaireman: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2013
From Boko Haram leader, Shekau, expect the next anti-Jonah, black and tar-brush letter alleging that Goodluck Jonathan founded and funded Boko Haram and Ansaru. Lol! The plan is Jonah must return to Otuoke. Perhaps owners of Naija believe that no body from Jonah's part of the contry may be fit to rule Naija.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by Oluwason(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2013
Moreover, these 3 men are in the same political party (PDP) with Jonathan and not Opposition parties.
Though OBJ is not a Saint, but During his Administration, many were booted out due to his Anti-Corruption Campaign starting with people from his South West Region; S.M Afolabi (National I.D Card Scam), Tafa Balogun (former IG of Police), Bode George (NPA Scam), Sunday Einhdero, Chief Babalola and Femi Fani Kayode (former Ministers of Aviation). We hardly hear of Tribalism and Favouritism then. It's now a different story under GEJ. What exactly is the recurring Problem?
Click 'LIKE' if U Agree.

Truly said, I cant agree with you more

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by holycup(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2013
[quote author=eastman11]Obasajo is the major problem this country has, he has for the past two yrs been working against this govt and projecting Lamido to be president.
An old man who should promote peace just like Mandela is still playing dirty politics. His sins will soon catch up him.[/quot U̶̲̥̅̊ ve said it all bro,H̶̲̥̅̊e that has Ear, let him hear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.