Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House (19986 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Shinelle(f): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Op raised valid points, tho I really don't believe in any hard n fast rules to finding happiness or marriage... No matter how long it takes there's always somebody meant for everyone, no amount of rule-obeying conduct can achieve dat.. To single ladies, be yourself n Live right .., de dude meant for u will find his way to u.. Nuff said, bye!

2 Likes

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Shinelle(f): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

hahahhahaahahahhaahahahaa you dey vex ni?
Honestly, I don't feel happy whenever I see some of my articles on some websites without reference, it hurts u know, sighs
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
sandijey:

I totally agree. I don't no if patience is learned or inborn but a lot of people are lacking it! And there are many things responsible for lack of patience. The fact that everybody wants quick cash, quick job, quick house, quick marriage, quick children! Nobody wants to be patient! The problem is deep mhen! Its proving difficult for people to keep up! At the end of the day, marrying a friend is just the best! Someone u can tell anything to, share anything wiv! If not..............
I endorse this post even though I am still unhappy with the poster.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
DailyNews: Honestly, I don't feel happy whenever I see some of my articles on some websites without reference, it hurts u know, sighs
pele.thats how some nigerians are

1 Like

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
DailyNews: I endorse this post even though I am still unhappy with the poster.

Pele I no how annoyingit is. There are times I put up post on my fb page, someone else would copy and put it up on her post, only for the person to get more comments and likes than me! Trust me, I go comment for her post shaperly and accuse her/him of copying me! No matter how little it is, nobody shouldtake another persons credit!
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Sike(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
How i wish i'd Loud this topic.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
DailyNews: and everyone keeps reposting my work even without credit, gosh! Nigerians! I first published this on my blog last year after composing it one night like that and then re-posted it here on nairaland romance section...since then, I have encountered it on virtually all Nigerian websites, blogs and forums including facebook and every poster keep claiming to be the original writer, too bad of we Nigerians. This is intellectual stealing and its so disheartening to say, sighs
YOU A VERY FUNNY MAN, THAT'S ALL I CAN TELL YOU
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
sandijey:

Pele I no how annoyingit is. There are times I put up post on my fb page, someone else would copy and put it up on her post, only for the person to get more comments and likes than me! Trust me, I go comment for her post shaperly and accuse her/him of copying me! No matter how little it is, nobody shouldtake another persons credit!
Just listen to yourself speak......
u n DailyNews are jobless, look for something to do..
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dygeasy: .
MAKA WHY U WAN TAKE DAT SPACE GO HEAVEN?
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
youngprofdguru:

Till it happens to you! angry

1 Like

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Sowhizy(f): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ok
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Gentelsoul: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
They must have enuogh hope to keep their heart looking 4ward.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Rejoice5000(f): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
bastien: Hmmm that one na there busy

Girls never finish 4 ma village,if lagos girl no fit b wife material,I go quickly port go village!
As if village girls better pass.

1 Like

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
youngprofdguru:
DailyNews is joblessgringringringrin
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
sandijey:

Till it happens to you! angry
God bless u...he won't understand how it feels until he falls victim. But for Nigeria to grow literally and otherwise, we must fight against piracy, copying without reference and all forms of plagiarism cos it destroys a nation and discourages creative people from sharing their creative ideas. Wonder y I stopped opening helpful threads on nairaland and even made my blog hidden Its cos of people like this poster. I have fought with Linda Ikeji before, so don't think I can't take this up, its just that the poster is anonymous and not benefiting financially from this article he posted here if not, I would have showed the poster whatsup. Sighs

1 Like

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Eyop: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
DailyNews: God bless u...he won't understand how it feels until he falls victim. But for Nigeria to grow literally and otherwise, we must fight against piracy, copying without reference and all forms of plagiarism cos it destroys a nation and discourages creative people from sharing their creative ideas. Wonder y I stopped opening helpful threads on nairaland and even made my blog hidden Its cos of people like this poster. I have fought with Linda Ikeji before, so don't think I can't take this up, its just that the poster is anonymous and not benefiting financially from this article u posted here if not, I would have showed the poster whatsup. Sighs

Daily news, abeg respond to my e-mail now
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by otuagwo: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice one,hope they will listen
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
kulyie: pele.thats how some nigerians are
and that's what killed our movie industry; copying peoples' movie and mass producing it without permission. Nothing kills a nation like that. Late South African singer, Brenda condemned Nigerians for this act of copying her music without her permission. In most foreign websites, it is highly forbidden to copy other websites without reference and that's y there is DMCA....and I think its high time Seun put it up here and also add it to his rules if he wants foreigners to take this forum serious and to also avoid legal action in future.

Thanks Kulyie, how have u been? Been a while I saw u here

1 Like

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
Eyop:

Daily news, abeg respond to my e-mail now
Sorry pls, for so many reasons I have stopped responding to PMs on nairaland...its not only urs...u can ask me the question here and I will answer u. Forgive me pls...its just that we Nigerians aren't cool to be nice to at all.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Eyop: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
DailyNews: Sorry pls, for so many reasons I have stopped responding to PMs on nairaland...its not only urs...u can ask me the question here and I will answer u. Forgive me pls...its just we Nigerians aren't cool to be nice to at all.

No problem,atleast am cool that you saw the e-mail but due to decisions best known to you made you not to respond.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by niyoni: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
@Op on point. End of discussion!!
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
DailyNews: and that's what killed our movie industry; copying peoples' movie and mass producing it without permission. Nothing kills a nation like that. Late South African singer, Brenda condemned Nigerians for this act of copying her music without her permission. In most foreign websites, it is highly forbidden to copy other websites without reference and that's y there is DMCA....and I think its high time Seun put it up here and also add it to his rules if he wants foreigners to take this forum serious and to also avoid legal action in future.

Thanks Kulyie, how have u been? Been a while I saw u here
pele sweet.take heart.i know how it feels when people steal your ideas.what i think you can do to avoid future occurence is that after finish writing a topic put your name afterwards e.g dailynews is a man. smiley

Source adeniyi samuel aka daily news.you get.just let it go.at least you learn

and yeah its been a while.i am working and gathering things in preparation for xmas kiss
hows work family and friends and by the way wey my xmas cloth tongue
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
niyoni: @Op on point. End of discussion!!
go buy the motor na tongue
wetin you dey wait for tongue
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
DailyNews: Sorry pls, for so many reasons I have stopped responding to PMs on nairaland...its not only urs...u can ask me the question here and I will answer u. Forgive me pls...its just that we Nigerians aren't cool to be nice to at all.
lol you just dey realise that one.abi awon badooo don 419 you? Na im make you dey kala cool
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Ediss(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
jinkees: wetin carry you go find woman wey get masters degree for UK you should have gone to the village to look for your speck so that you guys can understand each other better because I doubt if that UK babe would understand this horrible grammer
Cus i have MY and also want a woman of same class not a dropout like Your grin grin
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by chikeorji123(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
The reason while l comented here is b/c l saw the name Dailynews....
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Henryceo: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Yea......a great one indeed.u'v said it all,seems u knw my mind
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by kundi90(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
You are an alien sent to Nairaland and probably Nigeria! Nice one, op. I hope you are a Nigerian, because we need guys like you in this ****** country.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Shinelle: Op raised valid points, tho I really don't believe in any hard n fast rules to finding happiness or marriage... No matter how long it takes there's always somebody meant for everyone, no amount of
rule-obeying conduct can achieve dat.. To single ladies, be yourself n
Live right .., de dude meant for u will find his way to u.. Nuff said,
bye!

Dont go yet pls. Did u say there's som1 meant 4 evry1 no matter how long it takes? So how abt d ladies who stay 4 life without ever getting married? Where are d ones meant 4 them?
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
DailyNews: God bless u...he won't understand how it feels until he falls victim. But for Nigeria to grow literally and otherwise, we must fight against piracy, copying without reference and all forms of plagiarism cos it destroys a nation and discourages creative people from sharing their creative ideas. Wonder y I stopped opening helpful threads on nairaland and even made my blog hidden Its cos of people like this poster. I have fought with Linda Ikeji before, so don't think I can't take this up, its just that the poster is anonymous and not benefiting financially from this article he posted here if not, I would have showed the poster whatsup. Sighs
Guy u rant too much, you fought with a woman lindaikeji so everyone should clap for you now or be scared of u.....
Real men don't talk to much, dey see things like dis as shit.... so stop ranting n throwing unnecessary threat
Kapush!!!!
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
kulyie: pele sweet.take heart.i know how it feels when people steal your ideas.what i think you can do to avoid future occurence is that after finish writing a topic put your name afterwards e.g dailynews is a man. smiley

Source adeniyi samuel aka daily news.you get.just let it go.at least you learn

and yeah its been a while.i am working and gathering things in preparation for xmas kiss
hows work family and friends and by the way wey my xmas cloth tongue

Christmas clothehehegringrin...me no get money for Victoria Secret wears ogrin thanks for your concern but I am not Adeniyi Samuel ogringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church / Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) / What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.