Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House (19991 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Booty4me: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
7. You Give Everything Out During Dating- As a single lady who has not been taken to the altar, you need to reserve some things for your husband to be, especially your body, respect it and preserve it at all cost. In the past, men rushed to marry to get certain things or privileges they had been constantly denied while being single. Such privileges include and not limited to: constant sex and companionship, good food and tidied home, etc. But today, a single man gets even the best and of course more of constant sex, good food and excellent home-keeping more than his married counterparts, so tell me how the hell you want him to desire to marry you when you have given him virtually everything he desires from a wife while being his girlfriend? And the most painful part of it all is that he knows that you are prepared to cut down on sex supply, cooking, home-keeping, etc once he marries you, so why would he not want you to remain his girlfriend for life?

grin grin

No 7 though

so true
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Laeroy(f): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
KULYIE GO AND MARRY OR BETTER STILL GO AND DIE...........ENOF OF THIS TIME WASTING ON NAIRALAND...NUISANCE OSHI

1 Like

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Bright4(m): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tell them ooo...coz the sentence dt says;‘what a man can do a woman can do better' is killing them maritally and psychologically.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
hmmm...too little too late,society has turned on its head...all about the flash and money now.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by dayokanu(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kanwulia: Over to the 'single-molding-cargoes'! kiss

Fine babe
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by thehunted(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
tell them o
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by urCreator(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
AdimGreat: This ladies talks is becoming unbecoming. Why ar u guys obsessed with ladies lately hun??

.... As if u Practice virtually all what the OP has stated. huh
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice write up&many lessons to be learnt for our ladies. Most ladies aint reserve & by ds they lose their value b4 wedlock...Value ursef gals,so that u can be valued&respected by ur spouse
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Xtaceeey: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
faakay:

You hit the nail bro! Quality!

And u had 2 quote d whole post?

U dserve a slap!!!

1 Like

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Laeroy: KULYIE GO AND MARRY OR BETTER STILL GO AND DIE...........ENOF OF THIS TIME WASTING ON NAIRALAND...NUISANCE OSHI
lmao.who frustrated this sub man cheesy

i have what to live for so i wont die and marriage isnt one of them.alaye bibaje grin

now scram lipsrsealed
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Okijajuju1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
And also stop dancing like this... angry It wont make us marry you..

8 Likes

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Xplicit1(f): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice write up.
@ least it's not about keepin a lady dis tym.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by mrphysics(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
my advice for all of u is to get married and stop mingling from one boy to another and looking for a man u will act like a parasite on
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by nekede11(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
@paul agwu u are n order,thanks 4 dat clip
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by braxjay(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
nice OP really nice.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by obi123: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
b.omolu:
You have said it all. Yet you forget the other ladies who actually do the opposite of all you have said. Yet Guys still leave them in chasing after the 'hot' and 'sexy' babes out there, claiming that they are boring. You should also enlighten guys about going for the right kind of women, because trust me hot and sexy ladies are getting married every Saturday, while the decent ones are still single.

it shall be well with you, may the wisdom you have shown in your post continue to open doors for u
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Irokoroots: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
MY people its true. There is this lady, MY God ! after all HER socall degree which incloud a masters from UK she is still not a wife materia she will be with HER phone day in day out and or spend all HER time sleeping. B4 i talk One she will say bécus am working and she is not working. She has never for once Cook for me or even clean MY house. I just brack up with HER and never to go back. God will help me to get a goood wife

Go and pick a house girl from your village and marry. She would cook and clean for you all day. She wouldnt know how to read, so you can be sure that she swouldnt spend all her time on bbm.

Idiot! Dont go and learn how to cook your own food and clean your house. People like you are the main reason women are not married not this bogus hullabaloo the OP copy and pasted.

5 Likes

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by jinkees: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
well maybe if you were well educated and speak better English she would have considered not dumping ur sorry ass how dare you speak of a woman in such manner you guys have no right to asses a woman whatsoever cos you were born of a woman and if you were man enough and had the qualities of been a man fully then getting the right woman is a piece of cake
Ediss: MY people its true. There is this lady, MY God ! after all HER socall degree which incloud a masters from UK she is still not a wife materia she will be with HER phone day in day out and or spend all HER time sleeping. B4 i talk One she will say bécus am working and she is not working. She has never for once Cook for me or even clean MY house. I just brack up with HER and never to go back. God will help me to get a goood wife

4 Likes

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by jinkees: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
wetin carry you go find woman wey get masters degree for UK you should have gone to the village to look for your speck so that you guys can understand each other better because I doubt if that UK babe would understand this horrible grammer
jinkees: well maybe if you were well educated and speak better English she would have considered not dumping ur sorry ass how dare you speak of a woman in such manner you guys have no right to asses a woman whatsoever cos you were born of a woman and if you were man enough and had the qualities of been a man fully then getting the right woman is a piece of cake

1 Like

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by mystical10: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
b.omolu:
You have said it all. Yet you forget the other ladies who actually do the opposite of all you have said. Yet Guys still leave them in chasing after the 'hot' and 'sexy' babes out there, claiming that they are boring. You should also enlighten guys about going for the right kind of women, because trust me hot and sexy ladies are getting married every Saturday, while the decent ones are still single.
yes got married on saturday and divorce on sunday but when those opposite girls venturely got married it last. dnt be too churchlistic in the name of being decent, all those churchlistic dressing
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lilimax: Nice one @ OP.
Very impactful.
Thanks dear
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
braxjay: nice OP really nice.
Thanks dear.... God bless
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by jinkees: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
why are all you guys hatting on women all of a sudden? please if ur broke or heart broken dont bring the pain down on the women they re beautiful and wonderful creatures that makes the world complete it takes only a real man to realize that.
Okija_juju: And also stop dancing like this... angry It wont make us marry you..

1 Like

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by bannykel: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice one but wat abt dos billionaires daughter's who are totally useless (sorry to say DAT) and still got nice, handsome & rich guys cos a Frnd of mine was one, we Neva tot she's gonna get a hubby but she got married b4 us all.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Okija_juju: And also stop dancing like this... angry It wont make us marry you..

MASTER YOU FUNNY
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Okijajuju1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
jinkees: why are all you guys hatting on women all of a sudden? please if ur broke or heart broken dont bring the pain down on the women they re beautiful and wonderful creatures that makes the world complete it takes only a real man to realize that.

You do realise that this post of yours is not ganna get you laid right?!
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
nekaa: okay they have hear.

Choi!
Where you go skul na.
This is part of what we're talking about ! undecided

#sits her down, gives her a notebook and Hb pencil#

Oya, repeat after me:
"A for Amebo, B for Black-bele,.. ... S for Seun..."
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by mystical10: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
mrphysics: my advice for all of u is to get married and stop mingling from one boy to another and looking for a man u will act like a parasite on
get married to who?. Dnt u knw tht na suffery suffery e dey take cache monkey.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by symbian03(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
wallflower: See problem, what do you know about being a woman? How is it any of your business what a women you're not even related to live their lives? also who made you the judge of what's right or wrong for the womenfolk?.
Just focus on living you own life according to your principles and leave others alone.

Odenson
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
In those days sir, how manyof our mothers went to school, how many of them worked? Most of our mothers were solely dependent on their husbands. That was why men could treat women however they wish, even when she knows her husband is cheating, she would still be blamed for not doing certain things and beg the man to come home! Mostof our mothers used to say, if not because of my children and I don't have money, I would have left your father a long time ago.

The situation of theeconomy has made women take up roles which are ordinarily for men, how do you tame a woman who is adding more or equal amount of money for the upkeep of the family. How is it possible for that's same woman to be a dutiful wife while taking care of the children, taking care of the home and taking care of her husband? Can u now see there is no correlation! There is no super woman anywhere! Something must lack. No insults please! Am just trying to be logical. If u want total control of a woman, make your wife a house wife and make bulk money! If not, get used to the kind of women out there! Times have changed, everything is different. The easy way out, marry your friend..............

5 Likes

Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by Lordlexyy: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Point blank. Almost the best thread on relationship. Sexual and material lust has been the bane of most single ladies. Sometimes, i wonder what a woman who value marriage would still be doing in a 5 or more year relationship or co-habiting with a partner you've not been official engage to or indulging in sexual exercise b4 marriage. Every woman is marriageable, it is what you do, how you do that determine when. And for those ladies that are chaste and yet unmarried, continue the good work, the right man will surely show up. With God, no disappointment.
Re: Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House by jinkees: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
what is the head and tail of this dumb advise?? what of men that cheat on their wives and frustrate their lives after been married to them and these women end up heart broken miserable and devastated? many of them end up wishing they were never married .many women are miserable after the so called marriage. Does life begin after been married. you guys sound like marriage is the road to Heaven. abeg all this bull shit advise about marriage this and that. should go front A real man is a man that loves and understands his woman no mater not a man that wants a slave to cook clean while he is out their partying and having fun
youngprofdguru: 1. Many African ladies will end up singles for life because of media exposure- it is so disheartening how a lady will glue her eyes on a mobile phone from morning to night, only to raise it up to focus on television to watch another celebrity entertainment channel. Tell me, what else will dominate this lady’s mindset aside how to live a fake celebrity life being promoted on television channels?

2. Many African ladies now dislike cooking and home chores just because they had been totally brainwashed by movies showcasing men playing the role of women in a family, and due to excessive exposure to modern media that promotes gender-equality in a destructive way that’s aimed at destroying the unique African family setting that made our previous African marriages everlasting and envious to the westerns. Now, with this attitude, how do you expect a African man to desire to marry when he knows he is only buying more headache and trouble than helper for himself?

3. Excessive makeup turns most decent and serious-minded men off- if you have observed, you will discover that most men dislike excessive makeup, and more don’t even like it at all; reason they often times discourage their true loved ones to do away with it cos it speaks ill of a lady even though so many men will applaud and complement you for looking like an Egyptian mummy. A slight makeup is okay; but if you are out for marriage, try always to look simple and natural, it will attract better men, decent and serious-minded, except you are still living in your high school life and not thinking towards marriage.

4. Stop Giving Your Number Out To Every Dick & Harry! No man would want to propose marriage to a lady whose phone is always talking and laughing with unserious calls. You may not be a playgirl, but he would judge you as one, and will likely flee at the slightest chance or disagreement.

5. You Don’t Bring Any Value Into The Life Of Men You Date or Are Dating- because your best friend married without contributing anything to the man that finally married her, doesn’t mean it will work for you that way. Think, work towards equipping yourself so that you can be a value and also add value to his life to convince him that you are worth committing to. Adding value to his life isn’t by giving him money, or material gifts, nope….good counsels, being his best friend, helping him attain his goals in life, lending him moral, mental and spiritual support, and by not just being a liability that only bring requests and problems to be solved.

6. Your Friends Run Your Life- how do you expect to find a husband when you still allow your clique of friends to be dictating which man you meet is worthy of your love and which is not? When will you wake up and face the fact that those your best friends even though they cherish you, wouldn’t want you to marry before them or to marry the best man?

7. You Give Everything Out During Dating- As a single lady who has not been taken to the altar, you need to reserve some things for your husband to be, especially your body, respect it and preserve it at all cost. In the past, men rushed to marry to get certain things or privileges they had been constantly denied while being single. Such privileges include and not limited to: constant sex and companionship, good food and tidied home, etc. But today, a single man gets even the best and of course more of constant sex, good food and excellent home-keeping more than his married counterparts, so tell me how the hell you want him to desire to marry you when you have given him virtually everything he desires from a wife while being his girlfriend? And the most painful part of it all is that he knows that you are prepared to cut down on sex supply, cooking, home-keeping, etc once he marries you, so why would he not want you to remain his girlfriend for life?

8. You Package Yourself Wrongly- in your attempt to look sexy, adorable and maybe appealing to guys, you have derailed from appealing to appalling. In fact you look more whorish than modest; more distractive than attractive, and more disgusting than adorable. Your dressing style determines who gets attracted to you most times. If you dress high school, only high school-thinking guys will be attracted to you, and if you dress excessively sexy and provocative, only randy men will come to you for urgent satisfaction of their immediate sex urge, so don’t be fooled by media hyping of certain kinds of dressing, they are meant for certain set of ladies you wouldn't like to be associated with, be careful. Remember, not all clothes that look sexy are good for a seriously searching for a soul mate single lady.

9. You Lack Manner, Character, Wisdom and Good Home Upbringing- definitely, your ‘hot girl’, ‘pretty girl’, ‘sexy girl’ looks will win you so many men; both the good, and the bad, but your inner beauty, your character and manner are the things that will determine whether any of those men would stay or run after accomplishing their evil missions. In order words, do away with nagging, being possessive, challenging with men in negative ways, the mentality of ‘what a man can do a woman can do better’, a lie devil has used to deceive and destroy so many ladies today, please do away with it.

Paul Agwu & Youngprofdguru.........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) / Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back / What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.