Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (377818 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Vicboy1(m): 1:52am On Jan 13, 2020
Xxxtedyxxx pls reply my own
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
post your dating issues.

good evening everyone.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Vicboy1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
post your dating issues.

good evening everyone.
There is a girl that is always giving me greenlight in my church ,so it happened that one day I sent a joke to her on Facebook , after sending her the message the reply she gave me was "do you think that is funny" I got angry and I told her what she said hurt me ,she was so surprised
And since then she no more chat with me as she used to
But she is still giving me greenlight and still crawl for my attention whenever she sees me in church
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Hopapa: 4:36am On Jan 19, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
post your dating issues.

good evening everyone.
We've been together for 9 months and she found out our genotype doesn't match, she call it quit but wants us to be friends. We live together as we dont have enough to live apart for now, coz we are in school. She's seeing another guy(rich and older than me) in a different part of the country but they aren't dating. I still love her and it hurts a lot whenever she's speaking to the guy on phone(laughing and all). She always tells me we could still be together in the future that she just want to be free for now. We still talk, have fun, play, hangout like we use to. She's met my parent and his parent this holiday. She still get jealous when I'm with other girls, in fact it feels as if we are still dating until the guy call comes in, which I don't like. I feel like she's using me(maybe she's not) coz I still care for her(we still live together). Even though I still love her but the fact that she's with someone else makes me want to stop all this coz I want to move on without hurting her feelings, how do I do that.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Takeit2017(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
post your dating issues.

good evening everyone.

Op there is this girl I like she is aware of it but she is forming hard to get
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by TheExclusive: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Never ever ask a girl if she has a bf.. Becos she alredy knows what u r tryna elicit.. If she is cute n hot..she wil most likely reply wit yes...if if she doesn't av..she will still say yes. No babe wants to be considered a chick without a bf. Assuming she says yes..den what next?..u gona reply..oh...dts cool..which makes u appear weak and not manly. If she says no..she alredy knows u wana propose. Let her bring up d topic her sef..she will most likely bring it wen she is getting attracted to u. And wen she doest..just act like its nothing..ignore it. Or just laf and say..u r not d jealous type. D point is..don't stay on d bf topic. Move to sth else. She is only teling u she has a bf..herself..so u don't think she is cheap or easy. Dats d psychology. The quicker u grrab it..d better.

#Attraction is not Logical. Its Emotional.

Great thread teddy. Well done.

However, my question is this: what happens when the girl has been dating another guy before you guys met unknown to you. The girl's intention may be to play along and chop ur money. The only way you can know is by asking her during ur conversations....like whether she's in a relationship or some like that. That way, you avoid wasting your time or resources on a girl that is not worth it.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fucc12: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
I need advice oo

Im pretty sure if you were still dating your abusive ex
You would be receiving insults and slap for the silly things you do, but i choose to overlook them and move on i cant hit women yet you’d still be fooling yourself around, acting up anyhow you like just continue

Is there anything wrong with the text, the babe is just over acting up that I’m using her past against her and possibly wants to initiate a break

Wetin una think
How una see am
Was it too much ?
xxxtedyxxx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iampeTer(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
I love this thread.. wished I was here few months ago... but like they always say " experience is the best teacher" one painful experience with a girl should enlighten you if you're wise!

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
iampeTer:
I love this thread.. wished I was here few months ago... but like they always say " experience is the best teacher" one painful experience with a girl should enlighten you if you're wise!

you are welcome.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
TheExclusive:

Great thread teddy. Well done.

However, my question is this: what happens when the girl has been dating another guy before you guys met unknown to you. The girl's intention may be to play along and chop ur money. The only way you can know is by asking her during ur conversations....like whether she's in a relationship or some like that. That way, you avoid wasting your time or resources on a girl that is not worth it.

Using the investment theory i talked about, no girl can chop your money. What you is you simply gauge your investments...the efforts you put into the relationship or Convo should not be higher than hers, in short, i should be one step forward, one step back.

You don't spend on a girl because you want to. if you do, it won't be long before she starts taking you for granted. You should spend on a girl because she is worthy of it. Spend on her when she took is putting effort into the convon..

She must "do for you, in order for you to do for her". This isn't selfishness: it's common sense.

No matter what.,never ever ask a girl is she is in a relationship. Her actions will reveal it to you .

Act like a boyfriend from day 1.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Takeit2017:

Op there is this girl I like she is aware of it but she is forming hard to get

She is probably forming because you style of games is seeking for permission or approval before you do this.

No lady wants to be considered too easy. Act like a boyfriend and push the convo ahead.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hopapa:

We've been together for 9 months and she found out our genotype doesn't match, she call it quit but wants us to be friends. We live together as we dont have enough to live apart for now, coz we are in school. She's seeing another guy(rich and older than me) in a different part of the country but they aren't dating. I still love her and it hurts a lot whenever she's speaking to the guy on phone(laughing and all). She always tells me we could still be together in the future that she just want to be free for now. We still talk, have fun, play, hangout like we use to. She's met my parent and his parent this holiday. She still get jealous when I'm with other girls, in fact it feels as if we are still dating until the guy call comes in, which I don't like. I feel like she's using me(maybe she's not) coz I still care for her(we still live together). Even though I still love her but the fact that she's with someone else makes me want to stop all this coz I want to move on without hurting her feelings, how do I do that.

Please free this girl.

She is only using you to buy time. Let her go.

Don't let her give you hope of being together in the future, what happened to be present?

The other guy is running the show behind you. Run other girls too. Don't let her trap because you will surely lose at the end.

i am sure you are investing more than she does. ....In case of any break up...ma you e go pain pass on.

let her be...

u don't need her. That's the sad truth.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Vicboy1:

There is a girl that is always giving me greenlight in my church ,so it happened that one day I sent a joke to her on Facebook , after sending her the message the reply she gave me was "do you think that is funny" I got angry and I told her what she said hurt me ,she was so surprised
And since then she no more chat with me as she used to
But she is still giving me greenlight and still crawl for my attention whenever she sees me in church

Go and approach her...stop waiting for green light. its. better to try and fail, thank to make no attempt.

" Hi, i have seen you around a couple of times, but we haven't met,what's your name?....

from there,just carry go

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iampeTer(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

you are welcome.

Thanks.. I do have a question..
How can a guy deal with an unapologetic girlfriend.. or should one just stay away from people like that. My luck have been with ladies like this and it's annoying.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by TheExclusive: 12:21am On Jan 30, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

Please free this girl.

Don't let her give you hope of being together in the future, what happened to be present?

The other guy is running the show behind you. Run other girls too. Don't let her trap because you will surely lose at the end.

i am sure you are investing more than she does. ....In case of any break up...ma you e go pain pass on.

let her be...

@xxxtedyxxx. This is a classic example of a scenario I painted in my last post. Girls have the ability to run more than one guy at time and invest little little little. Unless you ask if she's in a relationship or not, you will just be fooling yourself, until one day, reality will dawn on the person. After asking, if she wants to walk, the let her walk.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by TheExclusive: 12:25am On Jan 30, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

Using the investment theory i talked about, no girl can chop your money. What you is you simply gauge your investments...the efforts you put into the relationship or Convo should not be higher than hers, in short, i should be one step forward, one step back.

You don't spend on a girl because you want to. if you do, it won't be long before she starts taking you for granted. You should spend on a girl because she is worthy of it. Spend on her when she took is putting effort into the convon..

She must "do for you, in order for you to do for her". This isn't selfishness: it's common sense.

No matter what.,never ever ask a girl is she is in a relationship. Her actions will reveal it to you .

Act like a boyfriend from day 1.

I agree with you. But don't forget that some girls can invest little little little in different guys. Playing along with most but having a main guy.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fucc12: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2020
Answers oo!!!!
fucc12:
I need advice oo

Im pretty sure if you were still dating your abusive ex
You would be receiving insults and slap for the silly things you do, but i choose to overlook them and move on i cant hit women yet you’d still be fooling yourself around, acting up anyhow you like just continue

Is there anything wrong with the text, the babe is just over acting up that I’m using her past against her and possibly wants to initiate a break

Wetin una think
How una see am
Was it too much ?
xxxtedyxxx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Hopapa: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

Please free this girl.

let her be...

Thanks very much I've been doing without her lately. It's just a bit hard because we live together.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Frankgoodwell12: 4:03am On Feb 16, 2020
I appreciate all your good works here, I have an issue before. My relationship used to very sweet and we basically talk all the time on video and voice call but this past we having some issues since she posted a guy on her WhatsApp status with caption (met my bestie the one that knows how to handle my heart like egg ) I didn't say anything because I don't want look in insecure and let skip to valentine's Day I could make it to see her since we stay in different states and I got her gifts tho and I promise to make it up her and I told I was coming to see her on Sunday she said it was possible because she was going to her parents house and I was how about on Monday then she has class all day and I was like after class at night since I plan to get a hotel room she told me she wasn't sure. My girlfriend is a student and she stays in a compound that the only girl in the mist of 4 guys. She don't text of call me like she used too and when I ask today she said she has personal problems that making her not be aware that she is in a relationship , when I got that text I felt really bad. I have apologize if had hurt her unknownly and she said I did nothing. My question now is that should I still make the trip to give what I bought for her on valentine's Day in respective that she told me that said day is going be in class all day and mind you am coming from another state, so I intend drop the gifts with her roommate and travel back the same day since she don't want to make any effort to see me or I should just end everything she making me unhappy
xxxtedyxxx:

Go and approach her...stop waiting for green light. its. better to try and fail, thank to make no attempt.

" Hi, i have seen you around a couple of times, but we haven't met,what's your name?....

from there,just carry go
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by 2dice01: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Frankgoodwell12:
I appreciate all your good works here, I have an issue before. My relationship used to very sweet and we basically talk all the time on video and voice call but this past we having some issues since she posted a guy on her WhatsApp status with caption (met my bestie the one that knows how to handle my heart like egg ) I didn't say anything because I don't want look in insecure and let skip to valentine's Day I could make it to see her since we stay in different states and I got her gifts tho and I promise to make it up her and I told I was coming to see her on Sunday she said it was possible because she was going to her parents house and I was how about on Monday then she has class all day and I was like after class at night since I plan to get a hotel room she told me she wasn't sure. My girlfriend is a student and she stays in a compound that the only girl in the mist of 4 guys. She don't text of call me like she used too and when I ask today she said she has personal problems that making her not be aware that she is in a relationship , when I got that text I felt really bad. I have apologize if had hurt her unknownly and she said I did nothing. My question now is that should I still make the trip to give what I bought for her on valentine's Day in respective that she told me that said day is going be in class all day and mind you am coming from another state, so I intend drop the gifts with her roommate and travel back the same day since she don't want to make any effort to see me or I should just end everything she making me unhappy
Person no wan see you

You still want to risk your life travelling intrastate to give a gift who might end up giving some other nigggga

Bros calm down and don't kill yourself

The hand written are crystal clear even a blind man can see

If you have read the thread from the Beginning you won't be asking such question

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ErnestNesto: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2020
Tedy, how do I tell a babe I care for, who is stalking me with the question, whether am married or not. Honestly, am married wink. Do I tell her point straight that am married? How do I go about it.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dhameelare(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hi Teddy, i've been following ur thread for years n am ur biggest fan.

I need ur advice on a matter cos am a little confused:
There's this cute girl i met back home last december, she gave me her number n we talk on d phone frequently (i used some of the rapport skills i learned from u, n it works like magic).

We're schooling in different states, our conversation got really intimate, but last month i joked with her dat i had a really erotic dream about her n she flared up saying "she can never do such nonsense with me", since then she stopped picking my calls n always give me one word reply on whatsapp, so i also stopped messaging her.

But why do u think that made her angry, n what should i do about it
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2020
still available.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2020
post your dating issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2020
dhameelare:
Hi Teddy, i've been following ur thread for years n am ur biggest fan.

I need ur advice on a matter cos am a little confused:
There's this cute girl i met back home last december, she gave me her number n we talk on d phone frequently (i used some of the rapport skills i learned from u, n it works like magic).

We're schooling in different states, our conversation got really intimate, but last month i joked with her dat i had a really erotic dream about her n she flared up saying "she can never do such nonsense with me", since then she stopped picking my calls n always give me one word reply on whatsapp, so i also stopped messaging her.

But why do u think that made her angry, n what should i do about it

I am very sorry.... thisbos coming late.

if you are online, tell me your current stats. with her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2020
2dice01:
Person no wan see you

You still want to risk your life travelling intrastate to give a gift who might end up giving some other nigggga

Bros calm down and don't kill yourself

The hand written are crystal clear even a blind man can see

If you have read the thread from the Beginning you won't be asking such question

Correct man
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by 2dice01: 10:36pm On May 26, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

Correct man
My oga at the top
How every every
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by July30First: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Guys, help me out pls. How do you dodge the "do you love me? " question well.
I got a girl(she Is an ex) coming over again tomorrow. She's dating some other dude. That's why I ended it. But she's not over it. All she wants to hear is "I love you " to get down with me again. I want her just for the fun and not the love part anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by PHOTSEE(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
July30First:
Guys, help me out pls. How do you dodge the "do you love me? " question well.
I got a girl(she Is an ex) coming over again tomorrow. She's dating some other dude. That's why I ended it. But she's not over it. All she wants to hear is "I love you " to get down with me again. I want her just for the fun and not the love part anymore.
Depends when the question is asked and who is asking?
before sex or after sex.
well a simple answer is
" if i dont, i will not be here with you."
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by istanboi: 4:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Hello @OP,
I trust you're fine. I have an issue at hand which has left me rattled. I moved to a new town and I've been finding it difficult to hold down a new chic. I met this girl who's a student, we rapport but seem not expressive enough. She refused to come see me so I took the ball to her house. She was all touchy touchy and comforting to be around with. Honestly I went to her house cos I was really bored. She told me she's in a relationship with a student too but I'm not fazed. My issue is that she doesn't chat me up unless I do or even call me too. She claims to be broke not to have airtime to call and even data too. I'm planning on moving on with my life and not looking back cos I don't think I've shown any form of desperation. What do you think?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Burchester: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2021
My girlfriend checked my phone while I was driving and found out I was chatting with my Ex and she display madness and started damaging my car Like a psychopath. That I am back to my Ex. She even told me give her back her travelling trolley she gave me as a gift. I told her the trolley is in the house not in my car. Only for her to open the boot and collected the trolley and remove all my belongings inside the trolley. I was just looking you gave me a gift and collecting it back, is that true love. I was just shocked. I am just confused with the whole drama ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply)

3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.