Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372184 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:01am On Oct 16, 2019
funkyjms:
[s][/s]

Absolute balderdash!! Na people like you den dey friendzone.

lessonsoflife, I love what you did. She rubbed it on you and you hit back. In fact, I would love if you say that to her face. Howbeit, for now, give her lil space, Hi Hi levels, study her reactions and connect back. Don't let it be long 'cause the way you handle a lady in her late 30s is quite different from that in early 20s.
My 50cent tho
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Itohanmiwa: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=xxxtedyxxx post=83175352][/quote]
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Thank God the thread is back to life, Oga teddy I hail oh
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
drop your dating issues.
Boss, you still dey run this show

Double tuale...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
chidexxy007:

Boss, you still dey run this show

Double tuale...

Chidexxy baba...grin..
long time
yes oh...the show is still hot.

thanks to Nairalanders.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
tomzee2:
Thank God the thread is back to life, Oga teddy I hail oh

Yes oh brother...welcome...double twale
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

Chidexxy baba...grin..
long time
yes oh...the show is still hot.

thanks to Nairalanders.
Respect boss
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lessonsoflife: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

Welcome.

I think this babe has some hidden issues. Forget about hitting her. You don't need it. Hitting/Straf.ing a girl should give you pride

Straffing a girl like this won't give you any sense of accomplishment.

Yea you were wrong to send that text. You needn't react to everything a girl does.

Ask yourself: What kind of girl acts publicly like that because of 100-200 naira airtime?

I bet deep down you know the answer.

Forget this babe. Don't ruin your reputation at work.

Hidden issues? What could it be if you may guess.
Well I know she doesn't respect any man, she sex you collect your money and continue with anyone who cares to hit her.
But the area I stay, the whole six community in the LGA that is their life..
They don't care about anyone and they cheat on their husbands at least the majority of them.
Today she came over to my department telling me how I would be sleeping in her bedroom when she is done building her house.
She said the self contained she stay now she is not happy people would come and see me, that anytime I come I will be in the room while any other person will be in the parlor.
I told her, if she can't allow sleep in her self contained what makes her think she will allow me sleep in her house.
She said I should stop and change topic.

I have decided not to hit her just as you advised but she do come around my department when she wish.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Itohanmiwa: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
[why
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nemesis0147(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

Yes oh brother...welcome...double twale
boss good morning thank God you are back mehn
I need help.. I got this girl's phone number from a friend.. she no Sabi me in person.. how do I go about it?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nemesis0147:
boss good morning
thank God you are back mehn

I need help.. I got this girl's phone number from a friend..
she no Sabi me in person.. how do I go about it?

Please approach her yourself, and get the number. It's the best. It shows you are alpha, plus you are a guy that goes for what he wants.

I don't support picking nbr from a third party, it comes with too many issues/excuses/questioning, and stories from her part. Plus it puts her the power sode, where her decisions/replies/ determine how the convo will end up.

dont stress urself brother.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
lessonsoflife:

Hidden issues? What could it be if you may guess.
Well I know she doesn't respect any man, she sex you collect your money and continue with anyone who cares to hit her.
But the area I stay, the whole six community in the LGA that is their life..
They don't care about anyone and they cheat on their husbands at least the majority of them.
Today she came over to my department telling me how I would be sleeping in her bedroom when she is done building her house.
She said the self contained she stay now she is not happy people would come and see me, that anytime I come I will be in the room while any other person will be in the parlor.
I told her, if she can't allow sleep in her self contained what makes her think she will allow me sleep in her house.
She said I should stop and change topic.

I have decided not to hit her just as you advised but she do come around my department when she wish.

good decision bro.

This babe is just whyning you... reduce your convo with her...left to me, you dont need this babe...tbh

dont ruin your rep.

peace baba
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Itohanmiwa:

nice work on the Nairaland thread so far,  I need your brotherly advice and bashing is allowed should I warrant any,  there's this girl I've been with for over a year now, love blinded me and I guessed I trusted her blindly,  fast forward to 2 months ago,  I paid her a surprised visit (she lives very far from me due to work)  and I met a guy in her house,  she cried and pleaded with me nothing happened and he's just a friend, we resolved that and 3 weeks ago she came to visit me and she was trying to deny me sex with her and in my urge and anger I told her it's over between us,  chased her out of my house,  we talked on phone and suddenly I now realised I'm the one begging her to be in a relationship with me which she now uses my word against me, she came again this weekend we had sex but she didn't allow me cum I was so frustrated and she left on Saturday which is really strange of her as she normally leaves on Sunday's or Monday morning. (she now comes to visit me with different new things,  first a fairly used phone and now a fairly used necklace which she claimed she got for 500 naira,  but I know that shit is worth more than that). We haven't spoke to each other since sunday,  as I am still mad at her for going even when I told her to stay till today. She sent me this and I've been confused, don't know what to do
"Now that you choose not pick my calls anymore, remember dis is not our agreement,even if it to say hi to me anyways I wish you good luck in your next relationship,you find your soulmate. (I really miss you)from Susan to Junior". Pls I need sound advice.  

thanks for stopping by

First i must say you your girl is good at reverse psychology. She knows how ro reverse situations to make you chase her

Sexondlt, you seem to overreact easily. Overeacting to everything a girl does will always lead to regret later. That's why you found yourself begging her to be in the relationship. Plus, i guess you are invested more than she is. That is why she is in control.

She needs trust. It starts with you letting her be. Stop questioning her every move. Give her space, but still act like a bf.

About her text, ignore it..sont reply... its a normal girl thing to get you back to chasing her.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Itohanmiwa: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

thanks for stopping by

First i must say you your girl is good at reverse psychology. She knows how ro reverse situations to make you chase her

Sexondlt, you seem to overreact easily. Overeacting to everything a girl does will always lead to regret later. That's why you found yourself begging her to be in the relationship. Plus, i guess you are invested more than she is. That is why she is in control.

She needs trust. It starts with you letting her be. Stop questioning her every move. Give her space, but still act like a bf.

About her text, ignore it..sont reply... its a normal girl thing to get you back to chasing her.

She has stopped calling since Tuesday night, how long should I wait before I contact her or just wait to see if she'll contact me herself. Thanks for your timely response boss I really appreciate.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2019
Itohanmiwa:

She has stopped calling since Tuesday night, how long should I wait before I contact her or just wait to see if she'll contact me herself. Thanks for your timely response boss I really appreciate.

Don't contact her, doing that will be giving her all the power.

She will contact you.
Contact other babes, dating is always a game of numbers. Just relax, and have fun without her. It's hard, but in the end, it will be worth it.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Itohanmiwa: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2019
grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
Itohanmiwa:

I will boss, thanks, there's this girl I see in my street everytime, we do give each other eyes and some smiling "hi", I don't know how to open her up to a conversation, I know she has a b.f. Any tips boss.

open her with this...

" hi, I have seen you around a few times, but we havent met,...I am [ insert your name], . Whats your name"?

light chat only..dont ask for number...

dont compliment...nothing like you look beautiful or anything along that line.

forget abt her bf...dont ever bring that up. dont ever ask if ahe has a bf. act like a bf from day one..and your approaches will be okay.

all in all, smile...and be happy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
check out pages 1-6 to get the basics of making a girl attracted to you.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oladosuphemmy: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

Hello please I just met a girl she's actually a customer at my place of work. I think I like her. I just got past the heartbreak of breakup after 2 years. Please help me with how to win her heart and make her mine. So far I think I am not doing so well with the chats. it's so far being intensely boring
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by rukz: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
bro i need your help...
There is this chick in my place of work that has nice ass and good shape....

She has been given me green light but I don't know how to go about it...bro I really need to staff this chick.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by eby001(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Seriously Teddy, may God forget forgive you. I now a wierd character to my gees now grin grin grin grin. I can assume any character I want these days. I know there is still work to be done, this is enough. The little boy inside me keep cautioning me. cool cool cool
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by eby001(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
My the 4th year of following this thread
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by rukz: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

So many things go into making an approach successful. Your outfit, manner of approach, the scene and body language matter a lot.

Don't fret it, and don't be desperate.

"I have seen you around a few times, but we havent met, whats your name"... this line has an 80% success rate. Use it if she is a girl that lives around.

The aim of the approach is not to rush in for numbers. Dating is a numbers game. You have to do many cold approaches to get the hang of it.

Wait for another good opportunity, and approach again. Don't act desperate. A lite chat is ok. If you approach from an abundance mindset, the rate of your success will be heightened.

Cheers.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by durojaiye105(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sir, there is this girl who we came back last year Nov., Anytime she comes to my house she would always decline any intimate affair. Though, I had shown her love financially. While she was on ASUU strike compulsory break she at least do come to my house once in a week from a far distance though.... wat she keep telling me is that she do not want a relationship based on sex.. I had to chill with her and played along with her... so she came home on end of the session break and she keep coming as usual to my creep... we started with kissing and other days still kissing and the sex happened between both of us as an unplanned and unexpected act... immediately she had the sex she stated giving me this kind of attitude and being hot tempered with me anytime I asked her about where she was or her wellbeing... she went back to school and anytime I questioned her she gives this kind of a negative vibe.. I called her younger sister in some case to lodge a complain to her... so she came up to me weeks ago that she can’t deal with my trust issue and insecurities issue again... that she stopped loving me already... that I am pushing the relationship too fast for her, why? Cos I complained she do not call me... to cut the chase, she said she is breaking up with me, then I had to assure her to see a new positive side of me, which she reluctantly agreed.. though all these ate on phone as she is in school very far to Lagos... so after I convince her I decided to give her space. What other act do you think I can venture on to revive and regain her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by durojaiye105(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
keep posting your datibg issues.

Sir, there is this girl who we came back last year Nov., Anytime she comes to my house she would always decline any intimate affair. Though, I had shown her love financially. While she was on ASUU strike compulsory break she at least do come to my house once in a week from a far distance though.... wat she keep telling me is that she do not want a relationship based on sex.. I had to chill with her and played along with her... so she came home on end of the session break and she keep coming as usual to my creep... we started with kissing and other days still kissing and the sex happened between both of us as an unplanned and unexpected act... immediately she had the sex she stated giving me this kind of attitude and being hot tempered with me anytime I asked her about where she was or her wellbeing... she went back to school and anytime I questioned her she gives this kind of a negative vibe.. I called her younger sister in some case to lodge a complain to her... so she came up to me weeks ago that she can’t deal with my trust issue and insecurities issue again... that she stopped loving me already... that I am pushing the relationship too fast for her, why? Cos I complained she do not call me... to cut the chase, she said she is breaking up with me, then I had to assure her to see a new positive side of me, which she reluctantly agreed.. though all these ate on phone as she is in school very far to Lagos... so after I convince her I decided to give her space. What other act do you think I can venture on to revive and regain her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Vicboy1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Xxxtedyxxx there is one girl in my church that is having crush on me ,so one day I was chatting with her ,I sent her a funny message she replied me with "dis u think that is funny" I became angry , I told her what she said hurt me ,gbam!! she was surprised and apologized and since then she no more chat with me like before but she is still giving me green light
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by daben1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
durojaiye105:

after the sex, you're the one that's supposed to be giving her attitude and not she giving you attitude, c'mon man, she said she has stopped loving you, then you stop loving her too... stop this your sisi attitude towards her, it annoys me

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fnep2smooth(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Please guys i really have a big issue which have being affecting me. i hardly ask a girl out cos of rejection, sometimes i may not know what to tell her except hi am peter can i no u beta.... she will say no and if i ask of her number she said no. all this makes me stop asking girls out. sometimes i dont even no what to say just try to be nice but still lose them. i can say my mind on phone and chat but face to face is very hard.

pls how can i get over it? its really killing me and am 28 going to 29 next year January but still single and no serious relationship. guys please help

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by durojaiye105(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
daben1:
after the sex, you're the one that's supposed to be giving her attitude and not she giving you attitude, c'mon man, she said she has stopped loving you, then you stop loving her too... stop this your sisi attitude towards her, it annoys me
thanks, and noted!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
fnep2smooth:
Please guys i really have a big issue which have being affecting me. i hardly ask a girl out cos of rejection, sometimes i may not know what to tell her except hi am peter can i no u beta.... she will say no and if i ask of her number she said no. all this makes me stop asking girls out. sometimes i dont even no what to say just try to be nice but still lose them. i can say my mind on phone and chat but face to face is very hard.

pls how can i get over it? its really killing me and am 28 going to 29 next year January but still single and no serious relationship. guys please help

Read the beginning of this thread to get an overview of the basic tips.

Don't give up. Just focus on getting your social life fixed. The dating game is a game of numbers. You win some and you ose some.

Focus on your hustle and passion. Don't be desperate. Women can smell desperate guys from a mile away.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
durojaiye105:

Free the girl.

Her negative vibes will overwhelm you.

Giving you negative vibe just right after sex....lol..she definitely has issues to sort out. You shouldn't have pushed her. There was no point calling. and asking about her the time- You guys were not dating. You were acting like you were dating her already, which is good, but you constant enquires, even up to the point of going complaining to her younger sister, overwhelmed her.

Don't push yourelf onto girls...Its a free world. Always act like you have options. Girls are everywhere. .

Let this babe go.

Maybe with time , she will come back, but she won't if you keep disturbing her, ( she sees your constant checking and asking about her as disturbance if you don't know)

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
eby001:
Seriously Teddy, may God forget forgive you. I now a wierd character to my gees now grin grin grin grin. I can assume any character I want these days. I know there is still work to be done, this is enough. The little boy inside me keep cautioning me. cool cool cool

You are welcome boss..

keep stretching and expanding. You can still achieve and be more.

Life begins at the end your comfort zone...

ma so bross

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.