Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372109 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by udemzyudex(m): 5:59am On Jan 07, 2016
Chiscomax:

To be safe, don't ask!
Noted
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2016
tedy baba,there was dis girl n a group...lyk two..and I went over to approach and say sorry to her frnd and tel d target DAT to xcuse me I wana c her for a secs...buh dis kind of senerio z not always comfortable cos dey always for wot for or DAT I can tel dem now while still wit ha frnd,and if I continue,d other one always del jeolous or fel lonely...it's always hard,xo wot's d field testd tips for naija babe who are always n group,and ur target z among...cos u wil hardly c fine girls who is nt in group.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Supremor(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
martoz:
tedy baba,there was dis girl n a group...lyk two..and I went over to approach and say sorry to her frnd and tel d target DAT to xcuse me I wana c her for a secs...buh dis kind of senerio z not always comfortable cos dey always for wot for or DAT I can tel dem now while still wit ha frnd,and if I continue,d other one always del jeolous or fel lonely...it's always hard,xo wot's d field testd tips for naija babe who are always n group,and ur target z among...cos u wil hardly c fine girls who is nt in group.
I'm usually being faced with d same problem and like you mention, girls have d habit of being jealous abt such things and may help in ensuring one is never successful with d said girl
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
ur making everyting too much of a big deal dats y. U know u wana do it, deep down inside, u av the right words to tell her, but somehow, for some weird reasons you just can't spit it out. First tin, don't rush it, and don't be desperate. Asking her out to come to ur house depends on the groundwork u av laid already. How free and open is she with u? Does she feel comfortable with u? Does she enjoy your company? I hope ma post is not late tho. Try this, plan d date 2days ahead, so from today/2mrw, chat her up, talk about different stuffs, hobbies, passion, how sexy u think she is, how much u love d way she dresses, her hair, etc, feel free to tell her stuffs about u too, don't make it a one-way convo. Continue dat and follow up with some calls, small talk in between, den d second day...invite her for a date,

" I really do enjoy being with u, can't wait to see u again babe, am free 2mrow, wat time will be okay for u?

Take charge from there

bro after reading your thread a little i figured u are a P.U.A seems ur good.... I'm a P.U.A too i don't have too much experience tho .... but I've got some cute chics under my belt.... more grease to your elbow.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
jesfrosh:

bro after reading your thread a little i figured u are a P.U.A seems ur good.... I'm a P.U.A too i don't have too much experience tho .... but I've got some cute chics under my belt.... more grease to your elbow.
ok u too can contribute the little u have maybe someone can learn from that too

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by darkmata: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Impulse80:

So you don't know Okafor's law of congodynamics? She'll come around, she's just protecting her self-esteem.
LOL, wetin u talk na true o. She don cum around. Y dem gals d complex sef

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
tomzee2:
ok u too can contribute the little u have maybe someone can learn from that too

okay anywhere i think i can assist i will... thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
jesfrosh:

my self go start hunting but till after February 14
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
jesfrosh:

oya make u dey flow naw
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
vizier007:
A little something on approach anxiety. .

Approach anxiety is normal, it's the feeling your body gives you when yo take risks.. it originates from the same part of the brain that's stimulated when you do things like riding a roller-coaster or riding a motorcycle for the first time.. It's a sign that you are moving out of your comfort zone.. in short it's the body's way of making sure we are safe by remaining in our comfort zones (ur brain starts generating all sorts of excuse not to approach )..

What to do to overcome/reduce approach anxiety..

1. just go out and talk to anybody u see around be it the old man just passing by, the woman you are buying from, the salesgirl, the okada man, anybody.. just say hi if u can't talk to them for long.
if it's someone you can talk, just strike a conversation and keep it short.. Talk about things going on in the country, ur state, ur town, ur school, ur department. ..
This will help you to get over the fear of talking to strangers. .

2. Approach without expectations : forget about what she's going to say or think about you, forget all the 'ifs',what if that is running through your mind, stop thinking about what you want to say ( this is where the 3 seconds rule helps), just go and talk to her without expecting anything from her (forget what you want to do to rhe girl)..
give ur opinion about what she's doing, about something happening around you .. DON'T GO WITH THE MINDSET THAT SHE'S THE GOAL, JUST GO IN AND HAVE FUN..

3. plan your approach : once u are comfortable with talking to strangers and ppl of the opposite sex, you can start planning your approach. what you want to say, how much time you want to spend and so on..

4. Don't take rejection as failure, take it as FEEDBACK.. learn from your mistakes and improve yourself. you cannot dictate the outcome of your interactions with other people. the person might be having a bad day or just antisocial. so it's not always your fault .

5. PRACTICE. practicing biulds confidence and it also brings about improvement. dont quit because you are not getting your desired outcome. when practice continously u definitely improve.

And ABOVE all, always have a smile on your face ☺...

you can check pages 1-12 for more info and some great examples on how to start a conversation given by xxxtedyxxx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Donpre(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
martoz:
that's one of the badazz jobs of a wingman... Just take a really funny friend along, someone who can keep the ladies busy while you chat up the girl

my opinion tho... over to oga tedy, he is the expert

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by cicero12: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Nice piece @ OP.... I wish to call you for a one on one call so dt u advice me personally on this particular girl I met in church and I wish to marry. ..... am a Med. Dr
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by cicero12: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2016
TEDDY Pls is there any way you can give out your No. So dt some one like me can at least call you for better consultation........
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2016
darkmata:

LOL, wetin u talk na true o. She don cum around. Y dem gals d complex sef
Thumbs up.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2016
martoz:
You don't try to separate them that's wrong. You become friends with them by opening the group. First you've got to attend to the friend(s) and win her over, if the friend likes you it will rub off on the target. After chatting with the friend for a while switch to the target.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Impulse80:

You don't try to separate them that's wrong. You become friends with them by opening the group. First you've got to attend to the friend(s) and win her over, if the friend likes you it will rub off on the target. After chatting with the friend for a while switch to the target.
nice one baba,I guess u b pua too...m nt gud at approach groups lyk DAT,it difficult to keep dem all intrestd,widout a wingman...pls tel d best opening for group...and how to keep conversations with dem...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Supremor:
I'm usually being faced with d same problem and like you mention, girls have d habit of being jealous abt such things and may help in ensuring one is never successful with d said girl

for group kinda situations u might need a wing man... to keep the girls friends busy while you do your thing..... and make sure uve negged the target to a valuable extent before trying to isolate her... good luck.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by michaeljaybasse(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ojonlo:
Please help me wif ma relationship,am in love wit dis girl and she knws bt she is not doing nomal wit me again,and i dnt think i can do without her
u hav to wake up.....can I tell u a reality...wen someone is chasin sumfn,u are only gona end up driving it away....d minit she noticed those words from ur mouth "I can't live without you" in your action,my dear,u have bought a ticket to act "Lozt her " season 1.....cox girls don't like guys dat are controled,d dey like men dat can tek charge of situation,it tells her u can protect her.....so bros wake up...p.s u we're existin befor she apeard why all of a suden u can't liv wifout her...bro man up..

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
martoz:

nice one baba,I guess u b pua too...m nt gud at approach groups lyk DAT,it difficult to keep dem all intrestd,widout a wingman...pls tel d best opening for group...and how to keep conversations with dem...

i love using the glasses opener heres an example

Approach Girls – Glasses off (take glasses off)
Glasses on (put glasses on)

What do you guys think looks better?
Girle– (Responses: On!/Off!/What?/Laughing)

me– Glasses off (take off glasses)
Glasses on (put on glasses)
(perform the sequence from 2 to 4 times)

making sure ur not facing the target but hef friends

Girl1 – I like them on!
Girl2– I like them off!
Girl3-(usually doesn't say anything)

(If they both disagree then they usually end up laughing ).
me– My friends tell me I look like Clark Kent when I have the glasses on! (with a broad smile)
Girls – (Responses: Yeah you do! / No)
me– Why do you like it when my glasses are on/off?
Girl1 – (When she likes the glasses on) I think makes you look sexy/it makes you look clever.
HB2 – (When she likes the glasses off) I think you look better with them off, but I like them on too!

from there you start a conversation and isolate the target.... but neg her from time to time... if she tries to join the conversation
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
jesfrosh:

i love using the glasses opener heres an example

Approach Girls – Glasses off (take glasses off)
Glasses on (put glasses on)

What do you guys think looks better?
Girle– (Responses: On!/Off!/What?/Laughing)

me– Glasses off (take off glasses)
Glasses on (put on glasses)
(perform the sequence from 2 to 4 times)

making sure ur not facing the target but hef friends

Girl1 – I like them on!
Girl2– I like them off!
Girl3-(usually doesn't say anything)

(If they both disagree then they usually end up laughing ).
me– My friends tell me I look like Clark Kent when I have the glasses on! (with a broad smile)
Girls – (Responses: Yeah you do! / No)
me– Why do you like it when my glasses are on/off?
Girl1 – (When she likes the glasses on) I think makes you look sexy/it makes you look clever.
HB2 – (When she likes the glasses off) I think you look better with them off, but I like them on too!

from there you start a conversatiouand isolate the target.... but out her from time to time... if she tries to join the conversation
nice one,I fel u baba.Aldo I knw some pua theory buh I dey shy and m lazy to carry dem out...buh I no tink neggin dey work for naija babes....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
martoz:

nice one,I fel u baba.Aldo I knw some pua theory buh I dey shy and m lazy to carry dem out...buh I no tink neggin dey work for naija babes....

eeeee dey work wella i dey use am just make sure say you use naija tone and neg her according to what you see simple and easy..... as for the part of being lazy...i used to go with a friend to approach Girls this way ud feel more free and less shy.....and one thing to be sure of is .......no Matter who the girl you approached is as far as You don't harrass her ....she can't do you nothing.... my words.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Addict000(m): 1:13am On Jan 11, 2016
m nt a don oo....buh i hav had my successes in dis game. One group opener i hav used to great sucess is d opinion opener like d glasses d guy above though i ask 4 opinions on smtin else. Like.. excuses me ladies, m tryna get my mum a gift 4 her birthday buh m lil unsure of wat 2 buy her....( u come of as a guy who cares nd is adoring) or my litle niece is having her birthday or smtin like dat sha. Getting opinions makes u come off in a non-threatening way wich makes things smoother for u. If u hav a wingman make sure u say he is d one buying d stuff 4 his mother or niece.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Addict000:
m nt a don oo....buh i hav had my successes in dis game. One group opener i hav used to great sucess is d opinion opener like d glasses d guy above though i ask 4 opinions on smtin else. Like.. excuses me ladies, m tryna get my mum a gift 4 her birthday buh m lil unsure of wat 2 buy her....( u come of as a guy who cares nd is adoring) or my litle niece is having her birthday or smtin like dat sha. Getting opinions makes u come off in a non-threatening way wich makes things smoother for u. If u hav a wingman make sure u say he is d one buying d stuff 4 his mother or niece.
as in guys dey game wela o,m happy many puA dey around,pls no say ma own to much o ....Aldo hv been in game lyk going to 1year now...at least d game changed me to b little confident and comfortable around girls Dan bfr,cos I now hv gut to approach single ladies confidently,buh m nt encourage by d lack of successes guys here talkn about...,I no get friends wey get same motive lyk me wu we can go out sargn games and winging eachodA.....xo hv got dis common prob,z eider after colectn dier number dey go flakes or don't knw Hw to stir up atractn and comfort and date to c dem again,or c dem d nextday, jex not intrestd n talkn to me again,dey painful gan...jesfrosh,addict,and d puas ur advice z needed pls....cos m already tinkn of giving up o....m not geting cool result.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by darkmata: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Teddy, I nid ur help. Me n my gal just recently started getting intimate, so I tot I culd repay her by bin more of a "nice guy", but I tink I'm beginning to lose my respect, hw do u suggest I get it bck??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by RedCapChief(m): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
darkmata:
I thought things were going well for both of you. Do have any examples in mind or maybe you dey misunderstand her. Dominance is usually not difficult to assert at this stage.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by darkmata: 3:51am On Jan 12, 2016
RedCapChief:

I thought things were going well for both of you. Do have any examples in mind or maybe you dey misunderstand her. Dominance is usually not difficult to assert at this stage.
She bin gav me her Laundry 2 do, I refused to do it, den she started Givin me attitude.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 6:18am On Jan 12, 2016
darkmata:
She bin gav me her Laundry 2 do, I refused to do it, den she started Givin me attitude.
You are joking right she gave you her laundry! nigga you ain't playing the game o
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by darkmata: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2016
Impulse80:

You are joking right she gave you her laundry! nigga you ain't playing the game o
Yup, she had d balls 2 do dat(or shuld I say boobs). Anyhw sha. My days of bin a "temp nice guy" is ova.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Carlken: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Bro in the house. Dere is dis girl som1 introduce me to. So ive been talking with her for like 2 weeks nw and I've met her once. D tin dere is I av virtually talked everytin, as in general stuffs. But she's like I'm boring.
So wat else can I talk with her to bring up the vibe again cos I wanna see her soon. @all
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by RedCapChief(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
darkmata:
She bin gav me her Laundry 2 do

Impulse80 has a point tho, you are not playing the game right. Women will usually try to assert some form of dominance over a man; that is just the way they are. It was even written in the Bible
This doesn't mean you should be a wicked guy and be claiming boss 24/7. You'll just push her away. After rejecting to do her laundry, do something nice for her on your own terms. For instance, after my father finished whupping me, he may take us out to ice-cream the next day. grin

I've also read something that works about conditionality game i.e you'll do something for her if she'll do something for you. If you do her work for free every time, you are nothing but her house boy.
So next time she asks, ask her what the reward will be. That way, the value of your service doesn't diminish in her eyes. You have to be the boss o!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
i approached 4 ladies today,got two number...I tried rite,no easy o...buh d prob b,d 1st one dey talk about ha bf,I tink she get one,and d second one senior me wit one level,xo gamers n d house...how u tink say I can game both of dem....pls urgent advice plssss...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.