Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371925 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Always think abt the process and not the outcome. Yes u wana s----x her..but stop thinking abt it too much, and focus on the little tins dat u will do..to take u there.

##### always be leaning towards ur fears, expanding ur reality, and bringing in new beliefs.

Before I used to be afraid to approach girls in groups...but after wasting many opportunities and getting rejected..I finally became a guru @ group game. Approaching 3-4 girls seated @ a table is now easy for me..humour plays a crucial role here.

# are a fan of day game?..there is a girl u always see on ur street everyday.but u don't know ow to approach..her?...don't miss ur chance again...there is a line dat works hundred percent of the time. it took me 3days to come up wit it. I av been using it for 3years now.

#"hey...hi there..I av seen u arnd a few times, but we avent met..."...#den introduce ur sef or just ask ."What's ur name" after dat.

Dat line is gold.

Pls go out there and use it now..den come bk and testify.

It works like babalawo jazz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Soso990240(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

I understand..I ave been down dat road before.

# the basic concept of what happend is dat..dat unique attraction she used to feel for u has waned. And u didn't make any effort to spike it up.

I will say its ur fault..#sorry I don't mean to be hard on u. But wen a girl is feeling u..dats d time to act. Or make a move. Attraction with girls wanes easily wen u don't make any move, kiss dem, hug dem, s****x dem! It just reduces wit time..and before u know it..u. Av become just a normal friend wit her

#i will adived u..to call....and just talk abt wen u guys met.ow it used to be..and..all..bring back dose dead memories in her head.

#dont give up..on her yet..and relax..ur composure and confidence matters..if she can feel u before..she can feel u again.

So..relax..and focus on the little tins u r gona be doin from now.

Send her dis message...

"Hey hi.missed u..just a little note to let u know...I stil care"

Leave it like dat
Den call her late...

Getting topics with babes is simple wen u alrdy know what's on ur mind. U don't av to fidget..dats y we all need to practise everyday.

Focus on light calls..and messages for now..preferably..sms. Mornin texts...den call..nite text..den do it..again..don't call for a while, den text again. Just remix it. Den ask for a date.or meet.
wow..u made my day bro wit ur reply.thanks alot.any other suggestion from u will be welcomed. More knowledge 2 ur brain.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tocynajani(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Umm, my problem is that after meeting a girl, might be online or other wise, everything gets to a point where it's just stagnant... no excitement or promise for something more
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
drjoebond080:
yap I feel u bro .d simple truth is u asking open ended question .u are asking question dat brings on one answers which is bad .wen u ask open ender questions u transition frm dere e.g
you:hy are u frm around here
her:yes
you:I'm kinda new yr is dere is dere ny fun place were one can have fun
her:mayb d beach
you:u look lik the fun type wat was ur last experience dere .u can also ask wat do u like doin fr fun
(may b she says swimming)
u can tell her a story of wen u or sumone went to swim nd u can form nytn jst to kip convo not lookin like interview.
and also u must b a good listerner to b a good talker wen u listen u get point u hook on to get her talking e.g she says:I'm dis kind of indoor person dat dnt go out
.the hook I'm gonna pick here is indoor
me:u stay guess wat do u do wen u alone
she:well I chat watch films.
hook I'm gonna pick is film
me:so tell me do u lik home made or foriegn .she:foriegn.
me;so tell me wat ur favorite.nd on nd on
the clue is u listenin nd pickin hooks.

Thanks ... another problem I have is shyness. I'm shy and I once tried this drug popularly known as "rochi" Omo this thing boost my confidence die.. I chyke more than enough babes, made em smile n laugh wella, but I no follow up sha, phone spoilt! now I'm thinking of taking this everyday to boost my confidence. I know it can't be a good way. so any advice on how to boost my confidence please?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by baggylips(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nice work op,all these ur advices here will really make a best seller book cool,bk 2 d topic.There is dis gal I have a crush on in my church but the problem is dat I haven't had the privilege of talking to her because she always leaves with her family immediately after service,d only day I confronted her ,d fear in her eyes made me ask her only when she left high skl and she replied that it was dis year and from wat I saw she is not up to 18.All I want is just to be in talking terms with her while waiting for the right tym to date her fully.so pls op,any advice for me?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by smartg(m): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: Never ever ask a girl if she has a bf.. Becos she alredy knows what u r tryna elicit.. If she is cute n hot..she wil most likely reply wit yes...if if she doesn't av..she will still say yes. No babe wants to be considered a chick without a bf. Assuming she says yes..den what next?..u gona reply..oh...dts cool..which makes u appear weak and not manly. If she says no..she alredy knows u wana propose. Let her bring up d topic her sef..she will most likely bring it wen she is getting attracted to u. And wen she doest..just act like its nothing..ignore it. Or just laf and say..u r not d jealous type. D point is..don't stay on d bf topic. Move to sth else. She is only teling u she has a bf..herself..so u don't think she is cheap or easy. Dats d psychology. The quicker u grrab it..d better.

#Attraction is not Logical. Its Emotional.

op, you too much joor.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx great job smiley
But I beg to differ on one of your points:
I don't know why and I can't help it but once some dude who seems to be interested in and is chyking me begins to upload pictures of him and other girls, my whole system just friendzones him.
And like you earlier mentioned, once a gurl friendzones you, you can hardly be rescued from that
friendzoneocean. And yeah..he should move on to other fishes in the ocean.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
medexico:
Den u can..call..just to check..on her later..
Please how do I stir attraction?
and I already act bothered, I have already sent some messages and she apologized but continue afterwards.
A friend told me she is hooked up is that a full stop for me or can I still win her over?

Forget about what ur friend said..u need to find tins out ur sef.

U can stir attractiong using teasing,role play, and humour, it depends weda u av gotten gud rapport wit it her, dats y its deadly wen u avoid or bypass d rapport stage.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by afdynamic(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
nice job bro... I hv a girl dat who i met 2ru her frd. I hvnt seen dis girl physicaly n she hasnt seen me 2. I saw her pics and ask frd 2 cal 2 huk us up. She gave her permision 2 give me her numba and we started flowin very wel. I hv succeded in wooin her and we talk often (though i do d calin most times) like we r in a relasionship cos i decode she doesnt hv a bf bt lately. Tins aint workin as b4 again. She doesnt pick 2l again always give an excuse of bein busy always. I stoped calin her again 4 a while bt i realised i can stil do sumtin. Pls help.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
tocynajani: Umm, my problem is that after meeting a girl, might be online or other wise, everything gets to a point where it's just stagnant... no excitement or promise for something more

Everytin gets to a point where it gets boring or just seems blank. Well d problem is dat u r not focusing ur beams well. Focus ur beams on d babe..and make her d best topic ever, and tins won't get boring.... The basic format is FMAC. Like I said in page one. Find meet attract close.

#close is aving a date wit her, kissing, meeting up, or just s****x..

# the format is d same.

So make sure u av a goal.den focus on d process dat will take u there, dat way, tins won't get blank or boring will d babes.

Always av a goal.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
D4V1D~D4:

Thanks ... another problem I have is shyness. I'm shy and I once tried this drug popularly known as "rochi" Omo this thing boost my confidence die.. I chyke more than enough babes, made em smile n laugh wella, but I no follow up sha, phone spoilt! now I'm thinking of taking this everyday to boost my confidence. I know it can't be a good way. so any advice on how to boost my confidence please?

Stop taking dat drug. Cos it will bleep up ur system. There is a saying dat practice makes perfection. I rmbr wen I was till a learner. Der was dis adeola chick...I just cudnt game her, I was kinda scared, she always gives me hook points and stepping stones..but I just cudnt see dem. For d sake of brevity, wr lost contacts, and dat was it, till today. I just decided to start boosting ma game tur practice. Dats how u boost ur sef. I made losts of mistakes and over d years.I had lots of success too, I made sure I didn't forget d tins I didn write. So to make ur sef less shy..just increase d rate @ which u game chicks.its all in ur head. Ur brain. Just do it. And u will see improvement in ur game after a week

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Lordsocrates: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
hello boss, ur really awesome in wht u r doing, pls op, there's his gal i luv, she's a frend sista, i dnt kwn hw to be forwad wit her, she is alwys very open wit me, wil tel me much about herself, wud be happy 2 see me, n wen theres no 1 at dia place, we wud jus sit there chatin, i once told her hw i felt about her n asked her if i shud kil d feeling, n she said yes, bt i cant, she wudnt cal me, bt wen i cal n she isnt there, she wud gv me 5 or more missed calls, pls hw do i get her to invest in us, or hw do i kill my luv feelings for her, tanx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
tocynajani: Umm, my problem is that after meeting a girl, might be online or other wise, everything gets to a point where it's just stagnant... no excitement or promise for something more
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Olatimide(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: More stuffs coming up..right away...u can post ur dating issues or sticking points.
Hello boss, I'll really want you to help me, my problem is making the first move weneva i c someone i ll like to date nd even any strangers. And also I av dis mentality that I would neva date anybody around my area.. Any help?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lordsocrates: hello boss, ur really awesome in wht u r doing, pls op, there's his gal i luv, she's a frend sista, i dnt kwn hw to be forwad wit her, she is alwys very open wit me, wil tel me much about herself, wud be happy 2 see me, n wen theres no 1 at dia place, we wud jus sit there chatin, i once told her hw i felt about her n asked her if i shud kil d feeling, n she said yes, bt i cant, she wudnt cal me, bt wen i cal n she isnt there, she wud gv me 5 or more missed calls, pls hw do i get her to invest in us, or hw do i kill my luv feelings for her, tanx

Thanx for the compliments.

Nice..from ur original post she is already invested in u. Investment is a crucial part of gaming n relationships but not everyone knows dat. U r on the ryt track...but pls..remove dat kill ma love feelins stuff.don't tell her dat again. U know.. Wen u asked her if u shud kill ur love feelins..she said yes...dats like telling u to go ahead. # definitely she won't tel u no...no real babe wants to be considered easy or cheap..its in their psyche..and dey will reject anytin dat makes dem cheap.

#######

Pls she is into..u..don't let dis attraction die.. U need to start appreciating her. Once a babe is behaving well..u shud reward her wit sincere appreciationg... And u shud start acting as her bf right way...

##star caling her baby..or babe.. Just do it..she will read it from her brain.

Pls don't ask if she has a boyfriend.she is alrdy investing..don't spoil her mind my taking her attention to smwhere else.

Just start appreciating her, and let her know u care, den meet wit her, go on a date, make her laf, tease her, kiss her, let her know u r a boyfriend material.

#######

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by toygod2: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
nice

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
afdynamic: nice job bro... I hv a girl dat who i met 2ru her frd. I hvnt seen dis girl physicaly n she hasnt seen me 2. I saw her pics and ask frd 2 cal 2 huk us up. She gave her permision 2 give me her numba and we started flowin very wel. I hv succeded in wooin her and we talk often (though i do d calin most times) like we r in a relasionship cos i decode she doesnt hv a bf bt lately. Tins aint workin as b4 again. She doesnt pick 2l again always give an excuse of bein busy always. I stoped calin her again 4 a while bt i realised i can stil do sumtin. Pls help.

###

She is not busy...na lie. Dts d same lie girls always drop. I suggest u go lowkey on d calls..and focus on chatting if u guys r in a social app or sth...maybe whatsapp... U r d one dat is invested, for now..and dts not too nice. Send her dis message

"Hey hi..rilly been fun knowing u all dis while.I was just tinking it wud be fun to hookup togeda and av a nice time togeda..but I guess u r too busy now...like u always say...any ways..just know...I care"

Hang it there

Den call her later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
baggylips: Nice work op,all these ur advices here will really make a best seller book cool,bk 2 d topic.There is dis gal I have a crush on in my church but the problem is dat I haven't had the privilege of talking to her because she always leaves with her family immediately after service,d only day I confronted her ,d fear in her eyes made me ask her only when she left high skl and she replied that it was dis year and from wat I saw she is not up to 18.All I want is just to be in talking terms with her while waiting for the right tym to date her fully.so pls op,any advice for me?

Yea I get...av u gotten her fone nbr?...cos dats important.. Dat myt prove to be ur only means of contact..since she always leaves quick wit her family
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Olatimide: Hello boss, I'll really want you to help me, my problem is making the first move weneva i c someone i ll like to date nd even any strangers. And also I av dis mentality that I would neva date anybody around my area.. Any help?

Yes lots of help.so many tins u can do.. Ur problem is ur inner game..which has to do with ur beliefs and ur self esteem. Keep all ur anxiety aside...brush it aside. Dats what making d first move is all about...

#as per girls in ur area.. Use my clasic line

# ""hey hi, I av seen u arnd a few times,..but we avent met..I am <insert ur name here> and u?

From dere...follow up with d convo.

Don't limit ur sef.
Just do it.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Olatimide(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Yes lots of help.so many tins u can do.. Ur problem is ur inner game..which has to do with ur beliefs and ur self esteem. Keep all ur anxiety aside...brush it aside. Dats what making d first move is all about...

#as per girls in ur area.. Use my clasic line

# ""hey hi, I av seen u arnd a few times,..but we avent met..I am <insert ur name here> and u?

From dere...follow up with d convo.

Don't limit ur sef.
Just do it.
Alrt Man, I'll try, my friends are really making jest of me!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifewise(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
I
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
ife-wise:
I need serious help,There is this girl am damn sure she likes me because she flirts with seriously frm body language,serious eye contact,smiles one on one conv but seriously I Ignored her for the 1st few mnths because I wsn't sure of my feelings for here.But now she knows I like her but she seriously playing hard to get and playing games but when ever I step back and act distant she gets angry but she still flirts with me but doesn't want to commit herself but claims we are good friends.she wants to friend zone me but I insisted on dating because the body language till date shows she's trying to hide her feeling.

Nice one bro..u av a girl who is alrdy invested in u. So u need to act as fast as possible.

####...I sense she is aving some trust issues abt u. So use future projection technique.let her know..u aint running away...something like dis..
#hey dear..been rily fun geting to know u all dis while...I just feel so open, n free wit u...u r amazing...and I can see us in 6months months from now.still ..strong....and laughing wit each oda"

Give her ur sense of trust bro

She is alrdy feeling u

Start acting n showing boyfriend potentials ryt away.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by zube01(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Baba xxxtedyxxx abeg reply my pm...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifewise(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
But
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by baggylips(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Yea I get...av u gotten her fone nbr?...cos dats important.. Dat myt prove to be ur only means of contact..since she always leaves quick wit her family
nope....dats what I don't know how to do cos no matter what I still put d fact that she z underage to question cos I wouldn't want her parents to embarass me publicly in the church.i don't want to be addressed as a pervert abeg
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
baggylips: nope....dats what I don't know how to do cos no matter what I still put d fact that she z underage to question cos I wouldn't want her parents to embarass me publicly in the church.i don't want to be addressed as a pervert abeg

U r funny..lols..u want sth..and u don't wana go for it. Forget story.......get d nbr. Bro. Unless u don't want d interaction.den u can just die the convo wit d babe
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
ife-wise:
But bro,I asked her to hangout with me today but she rejected but I sense because I don't call her often and I don't give her much attention.But she ws polite and said she wants to be with her friends.

Nice..u r making progrss
Send her a txt later tonite maybe arnd 11

#hey,hi..hope u ad fun and lots of laughter wit ur friends today..nite dear...sleep sweet'

Den call her d next day...and ask for wen she is gona be chanced.once she tells u..make her comit..n let her know u r serious abt meeting up wit her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
Incrizz: xxxtedyxxx great job smiley
I don't know why and I can't help it but once some dude who seems to be interested in and is chyking me begins to upload pictures of him and other girls, my whole system just friendzones him.
And like you earlier mentioned, once a gurl friendzones you, you can hardly be rescued from that
tongue
Incrizz: xxxtedyxxx great job smiley
e pain u....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Rummenigge(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
*following* Learnt a lot here. I'm a rookie, ain't a girl freak tho.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by drjoebond080: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
D4V1D~D4:

sorry been veri busy .
u shud stop cos it gonna affect u not gonna move forward .to b confident is jst in ur head u have to act confident den ppl wud see u as confident .u have too av dis mindset dat u are grt nd u are unique nd u are d best this world have to offer .u walk up tall ,u av to tell urself dat u the boss nd act lik it dnt over do it sha .wen u wake up in the moni tell urself all dis .look ppl in the eyes dnt b scared wen u do it ppl wud tak away dia eyes b bold nd kip tellin u a star act lik it nd ppl wud bliv u are.add dis wit wat my boss the op has said.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Nice..u r making progrss

#hey,hi..hope u ad fun and lots of laughter wit ur friends today..nite dear...sleep sweet'

Den call her d next day...and ask for wen she is gona be chanced.once she tells u..make her comit..n let her know u r serious abt meeting up wit her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Nice..u r making progrss

op, what are you doing about dat whatsapp group chat naa angry .... population don too much for hia ooo... brb... lemme giv cheese Balls a call...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.