Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372329 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
coltaine:

same here bro, always thought it was only me......i just ignore my frnds for sometine, as in no call or mssg but then when m totally alone i start messaging them again.....i find it annoying but i jst cant help myself

Your problem is indiscipline. Trust me, I have been there. U have friends that u care abt but u don't check them up until u feel the need for them. U have things u do on your own that interest u and occupy your time but when u are done with them you go back to your friends.
U have to know that life is not all about ur convenience. U need to take time out to care for people even if you don't feel like doing it. This is where discipline comes in. At the end you will be happier.

6 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AsapTeddy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
DrAnie:
Hi Teddy and other gurus in d house. Please, i need a quick advice. I just got out of a messed up relationship about 2 months ago. I was overly caring and proclaimed love for my girl several times due to my naivety. I also naively asked out, which she responded with " i will pray about it". Well, i ended the relationship thingy to give her time to pray well after 4months of dating. Nonsense! Anyways, all that is past story now. I have been going out with a new girl for about 7 weeks now. I always call her my babe on IM chats, phone calls and text. She keeps on saying i haven't asked her out yet. That she would not concur she's my gf, until I ask her out. She won't even kiss me for this same reason. I really don't want to shoot myself in the leg this time. I really won't want to surrender my balls to her by asking her out. She's kinda putting me under pressure to ask her out formally. Women matter sef...
Please guys what do you advice about this issue?

dnt ask her out.

you don't wana come off as being desperate.
what you need, instead of asking her out is to instill a sense of trust inside her, thats what you need.

dont succumb to her pleas.

use future projection and you are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AsapTeddy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
future fp is sth like.." its really been fun getting to know u, u are such a cutie... the way you.. smile laugh, talk... etc... I just can't wait to know hows its gona be 6 months from now...how close we would have been. you are really fun to be with folake....blah blahd"

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by DrAnie: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
AsapTeddy:

dnt ask her out.

you don't wana come off as being desperate.
what you need, instead of asking her out is to instill a sense of trust inside her, thats what you need.

dont succumb to her pleas.

use future projection and you are good to go.
Thanks Teddy. Noted!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by henryblaze25(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Hi Ted!
Ran into dis babe recently, haven't met her though! Am seriously crushing on her. Sent DM on her facebook account she ain't replying bt liking my facebook pix. I have contacted guys that knows hw I can get across to her to help me search 4 her so I can proceed 4rm there, what tips can u give me to spice it up when I meet her.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by coltaine(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:

Your problem is indiscipline. Trust me, I have been there. U have friends that u care abt but u don't check them up until u feel the need for them. U have things u do on your own that interest u and occupy your time but when u are done with them you go back to your friends.
U have to know that life is not all about ur convenience. U need to take time out to care for people even if you don't feel like doing it. This is where discipline comes in. At the end you will be happier.
Well, not that I just stop caring for them.....prob is that when I call or text most of the time, i get this feeling of me being the only one investing in the relationship nd it is quite annoying.....bliv me I make time to say hi nd want to chat but they sometimes exhibit dis behaviour of "i am busy"....... like presently I have decided not to say hello to my bestie cos for the past few months, m d only one calling or texting.....so it aint my fault if i jst feel they shld hold their own while i care for me alone

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by titopius(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thank you very much for this wonderful topic i have issue meeting girls that i found attractive reason been that i dont know how to get there attention while that walk on campus, church or street......most times if meet i girl am always short of works pls help a brother thank you.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Widall: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2016
Respect to all d gurus here. this is urgent ,I have this gal that is passing the night in my crib due to some changes in her workplace. we sleep in d same bed. we kiss. we smooch. we do all tinz but penetration. she said a big fat no. I tried all I could she is adamant. what else can I do to get her consent. this is urgent as her stay is ending tmao.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Widall: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Widall:
Respect to all d gurus here. this is urgent ,I have this gal that is passing the night in my crib due to some changes in her workplace. we sleep in d same bed. we kiss. we smooch. we do all tinz but penetration. she said a big fat no. I tried all I could she is adamant. what else can I do to get her consent. this is urgent as her stay is ending tmao.
make una talk na
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mikocake(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Widall:

make una talk na
this is what you will do. don't rush her tonight, just talk with her on normal levels, how u will miss her when she is gone and how u value her presence all this while,blablabla..then let her sleep.. NOTE: DONT MAKE ANY MOVE YET, LEAVE TILL THAT KIND 4:30 TO 5:00AM THEN STRIKE..ALSO NOTE THAT THEY ARE ALways VULNERABLE AT THIS TIME..TRY AND BE ROMANTIC AND GENTLE..SHE WILL SUCCUMB..THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by negz1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
nobody wan follow babe dis year ni.... y dis trend con silent.. abeg more tips i gaz catch dem honies dis year
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2017
Op there is did girl I met we can ND text each of a romantically but don't problem now is dat she always says I have so much girlfriends how do I go about it?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dimeji248(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
the mistake you made was confessing your love to her when she is not yet attracted to you. Don't ever ask/to tell a girl you love heels when she is not invested in the convo yet. You don't need permission or a yes from her. All you need to do is simply play the boyfriend role.

xxxteddy am back again bro,me and the gal are back on a guf talking terms like 2 months ago,we spent tym more together than b4,we even do all those normal stuff of bf/gf (kiss,cuddle each other).I ask her one day hope she d not 4get what av been telling her and she said she remember and Dats all,so recently I told her frnd and her uncle wife(an adult) about my plight towards her dat if they could help to convince her for the love I av 4 her,d gal in question now told me I offended her by doing that and I beg her dat I did dat because of the love I av 4 her, but 3 days ago dat her uncle sis now called me again dat I shud leave her dat d gal doesn't seem like she's interested in me,dat she told her dat is she blind don't she see how caring I am,d issue almost got d woman angry and she now told me I shud leave her for like 3weeks I shouldn't talk to her dat maybe she might av a rethink on this issue,I now went to meet this gal and ask her about our discussion and she politely tell me she doesn't even think about it anyday.

pls wat can I do in this shit situation? coz I love this gal beyond anything in this world
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
dimeji248:

xxxteddy am back again bro,me and the gal are back on a guf talking terms like 2 months ago,we spent tym more together than b4,we even do all those normal stuff of bf/gf (kiss,cuddle each other).I ask her one day hope she d not 4get what av been telling her and she said she remember and Dats all,so recently I told her frnd and her uncle wife(an adult) about my plight towards her dat if they could help to convince her for the love I av 4 her,d gal in question now told me I offended her by doing that and I beg her dat I did dat because of the love I av 4 her, but 3 days ago dat her uncle sis now called me again dat I shud leave her dat d gal doesn't seem like she's interested in me,dat she told her dat is she blind don't she see how caring I am,d issue almost got d woman angry and she now told me I shud leave her for like 3weeks I shouldn't talk to her dat maybe she might av a rethink on this issue,I now went to meet this gal and ask her about our discussion and she politely tell me she doesn't even think about it anyday.

pls wat can I do in this shit situation? coz I love this gal beyond anything in this world

There is nothing you can do again. Free the girl...she is no worth the stress and its obvious she doesnt value u.

learn from this...dont ever ask any girl out again.dont ask any girl to be your bf. that method is old..school...and you declaring your love already puts her in the driver's seat. She is in control while you do the chasing.

free the girl..... and focus on other babes. No time for girls whk doesn't value You. Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dimeji248(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

There is nothing you can do again. Free the girl...she is no worth the stress and its obvious she doesnt value u.

learn from this...dont ever ask any girl out again.dont ask any girl to be your bf. that method is old..school...and you declaring your love already puts her in the driver's seat. She is in control while you do the chasing.

free the girl..... and focus on other babes. No time for girls whk doesn't value You. Cheers

Thanks bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

teddy plz there is dis girl I met we call ND text
each oda romantically but d problem
now is dat she always says I have so much
girlfriends how do I go about it for her to be my girlfriend plzz?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Moblord(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2017
@xxxtedyxxx you said asking a girl out is old fashioned, so what should one do to show it?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by emmansctx: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
I read from page 1 to 90... God bless you guys for the upgrades

I love you all
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martinsfm(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
The best thread on NL.... Op you need a blog... NL is too small for you....your knowledge is massive... although I missed a chance with a girl, back in 2014... only if I had read the first two pages of this thread...cos after reading this...I saw that I messed up, I didnt read all the green light she was giving me....big up bro...can I chat with u privately...whatsapp?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thesuave10(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
dimeji248:

Lol. This is such a long post. However you can get out of this quite easily. Now you have two things to choose from its really up to you.
1 find a way to get her back cuz you like her
2 fck her she can go to hell.

If you picked one which I guess you did then you'll be prepared for some tips I have you.

Basically, what happened to you here is a loss of value in her eyes. Of cuz you should know the things you did that made her react the way she did and never do it again. So now that you know you've lost value, the next step is how to get back that fcking value.

TIPS
1 Reinvent yourself. Every low value stuff you did, just drop it
2 be laid back and be chill. Don't chase after her
3 remember you are the sh*t
4 do not profess love like that gain
5 don't go through family members to show interest. It shows your desperate

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dimeji248(m): 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol. This is such a long post. However you can get out of this quite easily. Now you have two things to choose from its really up to you.
1 find a way to get her back cuz you like her
2 fck her she can go to hell.

If you picked one which I guess you did then you'll be prepared for some tips I have you.

Basically, what happened to you here is a loss of value in her eyes. Of cuz you should know the things you did that made her react the way she did and never do it again. So now that you know you've lost value, the next step is how to get back that fcking value.

TIPS
1 Reinvent yourself. Every low value stuff you did, just drop it
2 be laid back and be chill. Don't chase after her
3 remember you are the sh*t
4 do not profess love like that gain
5 don't go through family members to show interest. It shows your desperate

thanks bro,we are back in talking terms and I just left her side some hours ago. i think I will just lay back and watch as how things gonna unfold maybe she might av a rethink of her decision.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Physicist01: 1:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Oga OP, you mostly explained dealing with only girl. So what if I happen to a only me against let say 4 women, whats the tactics in having conversations with group of girls. you know it's awkward to start applying your method one after the other on them because it will sound like an interview. Atleast lets move on to the next level since now we have idea on dealing with them one on one. Tnx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by deanxy: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
first,wanna say thumbs up 2 d OP en all d brodas in d hoz...meanwhile,i fink i am in deep sh*t:i hav bin datin dis gal for 7yrs, the first 3yrs were cool.it ws fool of luv,lafta en fun until wen i heard she ws datin anoda guy.initially she denied it en afta cnfrotin ha wif facts,she accepted ha wrng en promise to do d needful,but was 3yrs ago,now she consciously flaunts d guyz pix on fazbuk en watsap en i dare nt say anytin against it,else we hav a fight. en mind u,dis r tin she neva did on ma behalf. d tin is,its a distance relatnshp en she en d guy r closer while i am far...for a while now,i tot abt all dis en decided to quit.so i called ha on phone en told ha i ws fed up en dat we shud go our separate wayz but she beg en insisted i hav a u-turn on ma decision. but d tin is,afta a threat lik dat,she wud behave gud en den leta start givin me attitude. dis has bin d cycle for d past 4yrz en its srzly affectin ma life. how do i handle dis?pls help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by agrovick(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
deanxy:
first,wanna say thumbs up 2 d OP en all d brodas in d hoz...meanwhile,i fink i am in deep sh*t:i hav bin datin dis gal for 7yrs, the first 3yrs were cool.it ws fool of luv,lafta en fun until wen i heard she ws datin anoda guy.initially she denied it en afta cnfrotin ha wif facts,she accepted ha wrng en promise to do d needful,but was 3yrs ago,now she consciously flaunts d guyz pix on fazbuk en watsap en i dare nt say anytin against it,else we hav a fight. en mind u,dis r tin she neva did on ma behalf. d tin is,its a distance relatnshp en she en d guy r closer while i am far...for a while now,i tot abt all dis en decided to quit.so i called ha on phone en told ha i ws fed up en dat we shud go our separate wayz but she beg en insisted i hav a u-turn on ma decision. but d tin is,afta a threat lik dat,she wud behave gud en den leta start givin me attitude. dis has bin d cycle for d past 4yrz en its srzly affectin ma life. how do i handle dis?pls help

Nigga move on, don't be an option, don't get sucked in by the pity feelings she is trying to elicit, she is guilt tripping you man. If she flaunts dp, you self flaunt. Ignore her and find another Bae.

Its a game of numbers jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by MIMU(m): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2017
Lord teddy a.k.a sweet papa well done, I dey hail, I remain loyal.
I got a gal's no recently she is on watsapp but she dnt set pics at all
teddy I want u to guide me on how to cross these questions
1.Do I know you
2. Have we met before
3. where did get my phne number/hu gave u
I really dont want to say a friend gave me her phne no.
Sweet papa help me n guide me to answer these questions with flying colours thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mikocake(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
deanxy:
that's the power of dick man. the other guy is closer and is giving her good akpako and she dey feel am inside am..women can't hide emotions hence the fronting of the current guy on her social media..there's no kind of threatening that will make her to throw away that forbidden fruit and remember the forbidden fruit dey sweet die..e dey sweet pass legit

my advice: is either you play along, chop and clean mouth things(anytime u manage to see her)
or
fashi her and focus more on your life

or
find another babe Wey dey close u go dey use dey flaunt for your own social media (but I don't support that cos it's childish from my point of view but if possible make sure the current babe fine pass her or kpatakpata make your old girlfriend no fine pass am...mathematically put : your current girlfriend (YQ) should be higher or equal to your former girlfriend (YX) i.e YQ > YX or YQ=YT
NB: IT PAINS THEM IF THE ABOVE EQUATION IS APPLIED

or

you can go smoke WEED for inspiration

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by MIMU(m): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2017
HELP LORD teddy well done, I dey hail, I remain loyal. I got a gal's no recently she is on watsapp but she dnt set pics at all teddy I want u to guide me on how to cross these questions 1.Do I know you 2. Have we met before 3. where did get my phne number/hu gave u I really dont want to say a friend gave me her phne no. Sweet papa help me n guide me to answer these questions with flying colours thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AsapTeddy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
MIMU:
HELP LORD teddy well done, I dey hail, I remain
loyal.
I got a gal's no recently she is on watsapp but she dnt set
pics at all
1.Do I know you
2. Have we met before
Sweet papa help me n guide me to answer these questions
with flying colours thanks
I hail Oh
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AsapTeddy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
MIMU:
HELP LORD teddy well done, I dey hail, I remain
loyal.
I got a gal's no recently she is on watsapp but she dnt set
pics at all
1.Do I know you
2. Have we met before
Sweet papa help me n guide me to answer these questions
with flying colours thanks
just chat like you know her already. The way you chat will determine whether she will ask those questions.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sir teddy I need ya help, I just collected a gal no yesterday and have called her once (same yesterday) now the problem is that I don't know how frequent I should be calling her and what to be saying for her to know I like her without saying it
AsapTeddy:
just chat like you know her already. The way you chat will determine whether she will ask those questions.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martinsfm(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
tomzee2:
Sir teddy I need ya help, I just collected a gal no yesterday and have called her once (same yesterday) now the problem is that I don't know how frequent I should be calling her and what to be saying for her to know I like her without saying it
bt ur profile says female...never mind
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Eleniyan15:
Boss of life longest time make we get group chat na where djboosting Gan

xxxtedyxxx

Bruv...thanks man.

The world has been painting me with oils so I've been tied all around different palace.

So how's game life?

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.